Sitework Developing Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since October 2005

"Treat your clients the same way you would expect to be treated. It's a simple concept that we have lived by since we first started doing business." Award winning. 0% Financing Available. All major credit cards accepted. 25+ years in business....

Camera & Jet Snaking Equipment

+11 more images

4.4

excavating (56)drain pipe installation (26)basement waterproofing (24)drain cleaning (10)stone & gravel (8)septic tank service (7)plumbers (6)sewer cleaning (3)driveway pavers (1)hauling (1)foundation repair (11)mulch delivering (4)

04/28/2020

Nancy G.

Very well. They were successful in finding the clog and clearing it, then inspecting it to make sure it was clear. We should have a smooth flowing culvert again!

Description of Work
We had our driveway culvert flushed to remove built up dirt and gravel.

Category lawn service, basement waterproofing, driveway pavers

Work Completed On 04/28/2020

02/06/2020

James M.

Excellent work performed during inclement weather November 2019. Jay, Sean and crew were great. Third time using Siteworks. First time for yard drainage. Second time for replacement of clogged footer drain.

Description of Work
External basement waterproofing

Category excavators, basement waterproofing, drain pipe

Work Completed On 02/06/2020

11/10/2018

Jeffrey T.

All their people were courteous, hard working, and efficient. Best of all, they solved the problem! We also had occasion a few month ago to ask them to ***** some potential basement problems in a house we were thinking of buying. Their project manager came out immediately, spend a good amount of time assessing the situation, and provided valuable feedback to us at no cost. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
We had an excellent experience with Sitework in the summer of 2017 when we hired them to mitigate a water intrusion issue we had in our basement.

Category pavers, gravel, drain pipe, drain cleaning, foundation repair

Work Completed On 07/12/2017

10/23/2018

james R.

Sitework Development Inc was one of a number of companies we looked at to replace a storm sewer drain that had been connected to our sanitary sewer lateral pipe. This was not in compliance with current regulations. To address this, the work required a connection to a new storm lateral that ran approximately 80 feet across our front yard and through a flower bed where several plants and a mature Japanese tree were growing. Other firms offered completely unacceptable approaches to address our problem. James B the firm's general manager confidently proposed a solution that was efficient and effective. We were blown away by the professionalism, effectiveness and friendliness of the team he assigned to work with us. They worked meticulously; tying off trees in their path, avoiding gas lines and repairing underground irrigation lines. The team left the work site clean each day with hardly a trace from the street that they were working. Our hats off to the Ryan and Carl in this regard. The entire project took less than a week. None of our plants were damaged. Our beloved Japanese maple still stands. Now we have a new drain compliant with the regulations. This was an excellent experience. We highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Driveway Drain Replacement

Work Completed On 10/08/2018

08/09/2018

KENNETH K.

Jay came in April to bid the job....they began working the 1st week in Aug and finished Aug 8.....Andy and Carl are a great team..... very knowledgeable at figuring out what had to be done and just kept at it until it was right.....they were also very personable and explained things to me....everything was done with excellence and order...I was very happy with the finished work....I was very impressed that Jay introduced me to both Andy and Carl the day they started work.....

Description of Work
Grading and 3 french drains to provide drainage for a very wet area of our yard

Work Completed On 08/09/2018

06/26/2018

al K.

A project manager came onsite and said he would put together some quotes with different options to control the erosion. I never heard back from this company and they wouldn't respond to my emails. With this lack of communication and follow-up, I would not recommend using this company

Description of Work
Requested a quote for erosion control on hillside

Work Completed On 06/26/2018

09/20/2017

john B.

I have requested a couple of quotes from Sitework in the past because of all the local advertising they do. They sure sound good on paper. They have always been extremely expensive. You know they come back with the "we really dont want the work" price, so I have never used them. I decided to give them one more try. They have a new young estimator who didnt seem very interested in being there. He said I would have a quote in 1 week. I never heard back from him so I didnt bother with another wasted call. I now know why they have to advertise so much.

Description of Work
Requested a quote on installing some yard drainage and grading work.

Work Completed On 07/20/2017

05/11/2017

Deborah M.

The quote was received and is thorough and complete.

Description of Work
A quote was requested for a culvert pipe and access drive to a parcel of land.

Work Completed On 04/06/2017

08/12/2016

CHRISTINE & RON M.

Representative came on a Wednesday (7/13/16) to inspect and develop estimate of work to be done. He was nice, seemed to know his stuff, and the verbal estimate he provided was agreeable, so we were hoping to get a written estimate (said we could expect in the next few days) and arrange to have them do the repairs ASAP. I still hadn't heard from them 2 weeks later, so called the company. I couldn't remember the name of the representative who came out (I had the impression it was the business owner), but told them the day he came out to the house...the man on the phone said he would figure out who had come out and have him get back to me. It's now been another 2 weeks and I've heard nothing...disappointing!

Description of Work
Foundation repair

Category foundation repair

Work Completed On 08/12/2016

12/30/2015

Kermit W.

Was able to make immediate repairs to my driveway where a storm had washed out a large section where it crosses a creek.

Description of Work
repaired storm damaged driveway

Work Completed On 06/15/2015

11/09/2015

Nancy C.

The provider was able to successfully correct a severe drainage issue on my property, and they have given me a usable space now in my backyard. They were clean and thoughtful, and listened to my concerns. They were careful not to upset my neighbors. One of my neighbors allowed them access to get to my backyard, and in turn the provider went the extra mile to fix and grade the portion of their stone driveway that they used, and also supplied fresh stone to finish it off. They also went the extra mile to get more mulch to put on one of my front beds to match an existing bed and to tidy and finish off the area post seeding. They successfully capped a problematic old drainage system by a former tenant, and regraded the front yard as well. I am very happy with their work. The only issue I had was in getting final confirmation of the project details, but once I had that they were swift to follow through with a start date.

Description of Work
the provider planned and executed a whole yard drainage system and subsequent regrading of the whole property and seeding of a new lawn.

Category excavators, landscaping, lawn service, mulch, pavers, gravel, drain pipe

Work Completed On 09/23/2015

10/20/2015

LENA L.

Once the company became aware of my problem, they responded right away.

Description of Work
Section of the foundation was waterproofed.

Category basement waterproofing, foundation repair

Work Completed On 04/21/2015

05/26/2015

Guy L.

They arrived on time and were very careful with their work and cleanup. Using their snake camera technology they inspected the drain pipes we suspected were the cause of the leak and determined they were not cracked. Then with digging only a small outside hole above where the water was coming in, they found a small hole around where one of the drain pipes leaves the foundation which was allowing moisture in. We're very happy with their work and they completed the project in half the estimated time, lowering the expected bill. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Sitework did an inspection of a damp basement wall and found where the water was coming from with a minimum of digging and expense.

Category excavators, plumbing, basement waterproofing, drain cleaning, foundation repair

Work Completed On 05/26/2015

05/18/2015

KATHLEEN A.

The work was performed quickly by a very courteous crew.

Description of Work
Trenched and lifted the foundation, and watersealed a section of the foundation.

Category excavators, foundation repair

Work Completed On 06/01/2014

04/20/2015

Jeff C.

After a rough start getting scheduled, Siteworks contacted me and put us on the schedule for this year as soon as the winter ended. They honored their original proposal to scope the drainage system to diagnose the problem. They then gave us a fair proposal to fix the problems after they made sure we understood and were shown the steps they would take. The work required digging on one side of the house, across the driveway, some of the garage floor, and on to release the water downhill away from the house. They secured the permits quickly, and took about a week to finish the project. They then did a great job putting everything back in it's original state. This included brickwork, asphalt and concrete and it all came out great.

Description of Work
Siteworks correctly identified the problems with our site drainage and fixed/replaced drainage pipes as needed to solve our basement flooding issues.

Category excavators, plumbing

Work Completed On 04/01/2015

02/25/2015

john B.

I did not hear from them so I contacted them on 9/29 to ask if they had a date yet. They said NO it was now still 2-3 weeks. 7 weeks went by and I did not hear from them so I contacted them again on 11/10/2014 and they apologized for not getting back to me but said they would be out by the end the week. I told them if they didn't want the work to just let me know so that I could find someone else. They said that they would be out by the end of the week and that I would, " be kept informed day by day". It is now 02/25/2015 and they never bothered calling back, never showed up and never had the decency to tell me they didn't want the work. This is exactly the kind of run around you can avoid by using Angie's up front. I had also contacted this company a number of years ago for an estimate on waterproofing one wall of a basement that has a chimney. I got numerous bids from other companies and SiteWorks was 65% higher than any of the other people who bid. They are extremely OVERPRICED. Again if they dont want the work they should just say so. It is my belief that this company does so much advertiseing because they try to do as many overpriced estimates as possible in hopes someone doesn't do their homework or is desperate enough to use them. The only reason I called them again was that I forgot that they were the ones who tried to gouge me earlier and once again I saw one of their adds in our local paper. If you dont want the work DONT advertise. I have copies of all of my emails and estimates to back everything I have just stated and yes all of the original quotes were apples to apples.

Description of Work
We were getting water in our basement and they were supposed to use a drainline camera to see if the cause was a broken underground downspout so that they could come up with a full estimate for what needed done. They gave me an estimate on 9/23/2014 and said they would be out in 2-3 weeks or sooner if possible. They said they would contact me with a date shortly.

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 10/10/2014

01/21/2015

Angelica G.

It went really well. The company responded and set up an estimate the same day. I thought I was going to need some work done on my foundation because of something I noticed in the cinder blocks around the slab. Mike looked over what I saw and said it wasn't an issue and was quite standard with my type of home (that it wasn't actually a foundation issue). He told me how to fix it with some basic supplies from Home Depot. He recommended possibly installing weep holes in the future and consulting an HVAC company (to reroute ductwork from the slab to the attic). He was extremely helpful and informative. I really appreciated his honesty in this situation and not trying to swindle me into unnecessary work. Because of that, if I ever really have a foundation issue, I will call these guys.

Description of Work
The manager Mike Sheets came out for me. He checked my foundation and the cinder blocks around the edge.

Work Completed On 01/20/2015

01/05/2015

Mark B.

Employees were courteous, knowledgable and diligent workers. They cleaned up nicely and finished earlier than expected.

Description of Work
Attempt to repair a broken sewer line, and install one when it wasn't possible to repair the 100+ year old pipes.

Category excavators, plumbing, sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 12/17/2014

11/17/2014

CHARLES H C.

It was a good experience. They were knowledgeable. We will not know for a couple of months how things will turn out.

Description of Work
I used Sitework Developing Incorporated repaired a clogged outside drain.

Category excavators, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 10/10/2014

11/15/2014

Jeff C.

After some difficulties with communication and contact due to one of the rainiest seasons ever, Siteworks Developing, Inc. has contacted me and offered a discounted price and firm scheduling for the work to be done in Spring, 2015. I have accepted and am grateful for their swift response, professionalism, and the pride they have for their company. After the work is done, I'll offer another review. Thanks to Angie's List for their help in this!

Description of Work
Work is scheduled for April, 2015

Category excavators, plumbing

Work Completed On 11/25/2014

10/03/2014

Howard P.

I had water leaking around a basement door. I imagined the worst. I sent them an e-mail and was contacted immediately. Their guy was right on time. He and I spent a long time with a hose around the back of the house trying to recreate the leak. Finally he checked the sill at the bottom of the new door I'd had installed and that's where the water was getting in. He showed me how to fix it myself with a $5 tube of silicone. Very professional, very helpful. I know I will need waterproofing in the future and they'll be my first call. They also do Camera inspection of pipes.

Description of Work
Came to give me a quote for a leak I was having by a basement door.

Work Completed On 10/01/2014

08/11/2014

DEBORAH K.

Mike came out and took a look at the job in early July. I e-mailed and called the office several times. They kept promising they would get the quote to me, but never did.

Description of Work
Surveyed the property for an estimate.

Work Completed On 07/07/2014