If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Medina, OH
There are 15 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Medina
- Phillips Asphalt-sealcoatKnocked on our door. Offered to coat driveway. Haggled a little bit. He was there the same day and had the driveway sealed in a half hour. Did a great job. Would use again.
- Phillips Asphalt-sealcoatPhillips Seal coating came out the same day give me a fair Price and did the work the same day I highly recommend The work came out beautiful
- TITAN ASPHALT & PAVINGThe work was done promptly and professionally. I was impressed with the work ethic and skill of the crew. Pete has been very responsive and promptly addressed the one concern that I had. I am completely happy with the work done by Titan.
- MCS ContractingMiquel arrived on time as scheduled. He was polite and professional. He reviewed / asssess the repairs needed to my drive; gave me some options. His quote was very fair and competitive to others I received (actually $200 less). However, I have made the decision to not proceed with this project at this time. I would call Miquel in the future if I do plan to repair/reseal my drive read less
- Mac Brothers LLCCharles was extremely professional and knowledgeable. He called me when he was on his way to my house. He reviewed/assessed the drive and gave me some options for repair....and he talked himself out of a job! He was very honest and told me that the condition did not require immediate attention and he suggested I reconsider repairs in the spring of 2022. Two other asphalt contractors were here and told me I had to fix the problem now and gave me quotes up to $1200. I may need more repairs in the future but Charles explained that a patch job now would just be a bandaid. I will call him in the future when my drive needs more extensive repair and/or resurfacing...and do it correctly rather than patch now read less
- Paramount Paving LLCSal and team were great. They were courteous, punctual and did a great job. They were able to fit us in and work with our schedule. And our driveway looks brand new!
- Paramount Paving LLCParamount Paving did an excellent job at a fair price. Sal, the owner, was on site and assisted the crew. Clean up was good, very professional doing the job. Christi, office manager, knows the business and gave helpful information.
- Paramount Paving LLCParamount Paving did a great job. Timely, professional and courteous. Everything was completed on time and there were no surprises. Sal and Christie treat you like family.
- Mac Brothers LLCThe job went exceptionally well I worked with Charles he handled everything we had fantastic conversation he looked at the job prior to doing it gave me a reasonable rate and as soon as the city gave him the okay he got right to the work they did a fantastic job I would definitely not hesitate to hire him again him and his whole crew or very friendly courteous and kind and in talking with Charles a few times he's a very great and knowledgeable guy it's like we've known each other for years and we have never met as of yet only on the phone and that's the great kind of people that everybody needs the higher because they're great to work with and get right to the job plus he knows how to joke around have fun and it gives it right back at you and that's what I like about great peopl read less
- W & W Road ConstructionThe company was honest and fair and fun to deal with. Our driveway is beautiful!!😃😃. They answered all of my questions about upkeep and maintenance and we look forward to hiring them to seal the driveway before winter.
Driveway Pavers in Medina
- Business Description:Mid-Ohio Asphalt maintains a full-time year round staff. Our company-owned, up-to-date equipment can resurface almost any size parking lot or access road, as well as residential driveways. Since virtually no work is subcontracted, we retain complete control over every project assuring quality control and on-time completion within budgetary constraints. We provide free estimates. Payment as follows: residential work payment upon completion and commercial work payment net 30 days read lessRecent Review:I did not go. I received a prompt reply and an estimate in a timely manner. I requested a seal coat and crack fill job which typically costs $700 - $850 for a large drive like mine. I received a quote for $8,000 +, and a vastly expanded scope of work that i did not request. I replied by email and explained the limited scope for the job. I even went further to explain that I would be putting in a concrete driveway in the next couple years and did not want to invest $8k in an asphalt drive that would ultimately be removed. I never heard from them again read lessJohn G.
- Business Description:Family owned business for over 56 years. We take pride in each job and guarantee customer satisfaction. Give us a call today for your free estimate.Recent Review:Showed up as promised and did a clean, efficient AND durable job. See you in 3 years:)Dorian S.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business with 30 years of experience. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today read lessRecent Review:The company was honest and fair and fun to deal with. Our driveway is beautiful!!😃😃. They answered all of my questions about upkeep and maintenance and we look forward to hiring them to seal the driveway before winter read lessKarrie H.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Charles was extremely professional and knowledgeable. He called me when he was on his way to my house. He reviewed/assessed the drive and gave me some options for repair....and he talked himself out of a job! He was very honest and told me that the condition did not require immediate attention and he suggested I reconsider repairs in the spring of 2022. Two other asphalt contractors were here and told me I had to fix the problem now and gave me quotes up to $1200. I may need more repairs in the future but Charles explained that a patch job now would just be a bandaid. I will call him in the future when my drive needs more extensive repair and/or resurfacing...and do it correctly rather than patch now read lessJanet M.
- Business Description:We are passionate about giving our customers a beautiful job. We specialize in commercial/residential asphalt roadways, parking lots and driveways (216) 245-5770 (216)777-0827Recent Review:Sal and team were great. They were courteous, punctual and did a great job. They were able to fit us in and work with our schedule. And our driveway looks brand new!MP & C P.
- Business Description:J Enterprises has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:I would highly recommend J Enterprises for any concrete or colored, stamped concrete jobs. Jonas was great to work with and completed the job quickly and efficiently. I would definitely use them again.David H.
- Business Description:Pristine Clean is a professional source for pressure washing with nearly a decade of experience servicing Northeast Ohio. Each year we spend significant amounts of resources to ensure that we are on the cutting edge of the industry. We are certified members of the Power Washers of North America (PWNA) and all of our service technicians go through extensive training in order to offer the highest quality service in a way that is safe for your home and property. We have the knowledge, skill, and.. read lessRecent Review:Mark and Tim showed their highest professionalism and very high quality work level during their works, and they also worked very hard to complete on time. I would like to choose them in the future.Michael O.
- Business Description:Since 1979, Sirna Construction has provided commercial and residential Asphalt and Concrete services. A Company that takes pride in each and every job (Big or Small). Talent means nothing, while experience, acquired in humility and with hard work, means everything, and we will get the job done right read lessRecent Review:Never bothered to show up for Estimate or even return phone call!Tim J.
- Business Description:Additional phone (216) 226-3353. National Award Winning. Now offering Lennox SunSource Solar heating and cooling systems. For 40 years, Stack Heating & Cooling have provided superior products, elite craftsmanship, and stellar customer service to our clients who have heating, air conditioning, indoor air quality, or radiant heat needs read lessRecent Review:When I turned back my system it works - no issues - Tech came 'for nothing'... charged: $95.00.. INSANE!! They did install 2 floors - 2 separate HVAC - Lennox.. Upstairs and main floor. Their Lennox coil (upstairs) failed after barely 4 years!! - charged?? yes.. I was 'under warranty'.. how much?? ~$1,000!!! Tech told me Lennox had law suit for 'low quality parts' used in their coils!! What a scam!! I'm not happy with them - especially I found them via Costco that I used to trust!! :(... In addition they sold us their extended warranty - sure 'free parts' with hiper premium charges (labor not covered).. Sorry, will hire someone else in future - simply that I disagree with their business model of selling 'free parts' warranties and charging premiums... just to show off and charging me $95 for his 10 mins staying home was mistake.. no more mercy read lessPrzemyslaw Z.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Chippewa Lake
- Westfield Center
- West Salem
- Sharon Center
- Columbia Station
driveway paving contractors in Medina
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 1 waterproof & concrete273 Dobbs ct
- A-1 Affordable Plumbing10321 Jasper Rd
- A-1 Home Repair1414 E.133RD.ST
East Cleveland, Ohio
- Aaron Construction24816 Aurora Rd Unit H
- Aarons Concrete & Asphalt13 Thunderbird Dr
- Abby Construction Company4568 Mayfield Rd Ste 112
- AJAMI Holdings Group LLC13407 Blenheim Unit U
- Akron Precision Inc1145 Highbrook St.
- AMERICAN ASPHALT SEALCOATING COPO BOX 600
- ANDY'S BLACKTOP & SEALING511 N State Rd
- ASPHALT SERVICES & CONSTRUCTION1359 S CHILLICOTHE RD
- Asphalt Solutions3248 Berea Rd
- Authentic Waterproofing Inc.1364 Canton Rd.
- A 1 waterproof & concrete
- Bailey Restoration1728 Lyndhurst Rd.
- BALDREE SEALCOATING8656 HENDRICKS RD
- BeastMasters Home Improvement11911 Hamlen Ave
- Best Builder's Inc.12900 LAKE AVE
- BILL & SONS ASPHALT PAVING12006 INGOMAR AVE.
- BLACK SILK ASPHALT5560 Mahoning Ave Ne
- BSB Asphalt7497 Painter Road
- BUCKEYE SEALCOATING40 W MARION
- BUCKEYE SURFACE MAINTENANCE5915 E Schaaf Rd
- BUDGET ASPHALT PAVING & SEALCOATING1039 HILBISH AVE
- Bullington Builders4900 Ferndale Ave
Sheffield Lake, Ohio
- BURTON SCOT CONTRACTORS11330 Kinsman Road
- Bailey Restoration
- M J Griffith Paving Inc4570 French Creek Rd
Sheffield Lake, Ohio
- Mac Brothers LLCP.O. Box 93314
- MANPOWER PAVING478 E 129TH ST
- Matt’s Home Improvements7186 Meadow Brooke Way
- Mid-Ohio Asphalt & Concrete, Inc.2926 Tucker Ct
- Mitchell's General Contracting316 MAIN ST APT 1
- MRH Paving and SealcoatingPo Box 923
- M J Griffith Paving Inc
- Ohio City Concrete3530 Ridge Rd.
- Ohio City Concrete
- Quality Construction & Remodeling11135 Baumhart Rd
- Quality Construction & Remodeling
- Rc Rickeys paving + chip&seal3540 Burbank Rd
- Reilly Painting and Reilly Properties1899 S Taylor Rd
- RGR CONSTRUCTION LTD303 Blounts Bay Ct SE
Bolivia, North Carolina
- RHLMS LLC - Edwards Paving Services5118 Hickory Dr.
- Road star paving llc181 Hampton Ave
- RONYAK BROS PAVING INCPO BOX 449
- Rc Rickeys paving + chip&seal
- TALLMADGE ASPHALT & PAVING CO., INC.741 Tallmadge Road
- THOMPSON PAVING & CONSTRUCTION1348 E 84TH ST
- Three Seasons Paving3465 S. Arlington St.
- TONY NERO CEMENT & CONSTRUCTION INC8532 Tanglewood Trl
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Trustworthy Asphalt3090 Neille Ln
- Turning Point Builders2413 N Cleveland Massillon Rd
- TALLMADGE ASPHALT & PAVING CO., INC.
- UNITED PAVING CORPORATION14900 YORK RD
North Royalton, Ohio
- UNITED PAVING CORPORATION