Make sure you know what's included in a free home repair estimate before you agree to sign up for an estimate from a contractor. Some contractors charge fees for estimates if you need them to diagnose or assess issues with your home instead of just offeri
Get matched with top handyman services in Medina, OH
There are 91 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Medina
- Clink Builders & Contracting Co IncI had a "hole" on the exterior of my home caused by water damage that the previous owners didn't disclose. Bill and his team were professional, prompt and very fairly priced. I had several "larger" companies try to charge me much more and Clink did fantastic work and I trusted their team throughout the entire service. I would highly recommend Clink Builders
- Paul TroyerPaul was professional and on time each time he visited. He made a neat and sturdy repair of awkward squirrel damage to my soffit. He also hung an owl house we made. He was easy to work with, reliable and talented. So happy to have found him.
- Koontz ConstructionWonderfully. I used Koontz for some other work a few years ago and was very pleased so I went with them again. They are very courteous, and responsive. Their work and attention to detail is what I expect, and their prices are fair. I highly recommend them.
- Crown business consortium LLCThis is our company's "go to" company for much of the work we need for renovations, repairs, etc. We appreciate how they always come through for us! & there work is great!
- Brian LangSmooth process. Brian is a talented individual. He finishes what he starts in a professional way taking a customer's needs and requests into consideration. Outstanding communication skills.
- DCS Contractig and SolutionsThis is a fantastic company! The guys (Dave and Scott) were awesome! They were communicative, on-time, friendly and so talented! My livingroom looks amazing .
- Home Project ReliefTristan arrived on time and got right to work. He took down an old basket weave wooden fence that was dilapidated and hauled it away. He painted my living room, dining room, kitchen and family room, including ceilings. I had a lot of patching to be done and he took care of that damage before painting. We agreed to complete the shed paint job on his next scheduled visit. Tristan is efficient, focused and a very hard worker. I am completely satisfied with all jobs! I highly recommend Home Project Relief and already have my next jobs scheduled
- HAI Remodeling LLCThis was THE most outstanding experience with contractors we have ever had. And we have used some great contractors before. This team was highly competent, meticulous in every single detail, detail oriented, on time every single day, friendly and respectful. There is not one single thing that they could have done better in the entire 3 week process of total gutting of our master bathroom in our Shaker Heights home (floors, all walls, ceiling, new plumbing, new electric). I honestly did not think it was possible to have such a positive experience for a total bathroom remodel. Their estimate was comprehensive and extremely helpful to go out and purchase what we needed. We had gotten 5 estimates and nobody else provided us with a detailed instruction and budgets for all parts (vanity, tiles, lighting, fan etc). The final settling of the bill was a pleasant experience. Every promise was kept. I also loved that every single day the house was left spotless. All paths to the door were vacuumed and wiped clean. Every day. If you want the highest quality and honest and fun people to have in your home, this is your contractor! I don’t think I’ve ever given such a raving review. But they absolutely deserve it
- Odd Job Bob Handyman Services, LLCBob did a great job on our bathroom remodel taking it from ugly to beautiful. His attention to our needs and desires made it easy for us to get the results we wanted. We recommend him highly and hope to work with him again.
- The House DoctorsI was very much more than satisfied with all the work. They: Obtained all necessary supplies, did an excellent job matching the stain on the doors to the surrounding trim, showed up on time, were professional and polite and checked with me numerous times to see if I liked what they had done. The best thing I can say is that I WILL call them again for some additional projects I have in mind
Handymen in Medina
- Business Description:We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call us todayRecent Review:Back in November 2020 We had a written agreement that Mr. Bailey would be at our house on April 19, 2021 for removal of our front porch railings, and then would re-sand, re-finish and re-paint the columns. Sadly, it's 3pm on April 19th and no show! Not responding to texts, emails, anythingCheryl W.
- Business Description:My company is Family First and we do from yard work, construction ,clean outs anything u need done we can handle. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:It's Great. I love it. Not only did they do the patio, they also took care of the concrete. I love it when worker go above and beyond expectations.Herbert H.
- Business Description:Call us we have 24 hr emergency service! Hello, my name is Spencer Wight the founder Of BEYOND BEST SERVICES. I served in the Iraqi war. I also believe in serving Jesus by serving others. I Go Beyond The Best Standards For You! I am here to serve You to the best Of my ability. I will provide an honest, objective, and thorough evaluation of your project. and provide quality work. I Fix It Right The First Time! I give a 1 year labor a warranty on all my work unless otherwise discussed onsite. T..Recent Review:The worker did good, however I needed additional work completed he took pics to discuss with owner I had several reminders sent to owner. Owner responded but never responded when and if the work could be completed. Because of this is for the C ratingMechelle R.
- Business Description:If you are in need of home improvement or repair in Chagrin Falls, whether these changes include just one item or an entire list, call Neatnics the Chagrin Falls home repair and handyman company. Cost is determined by the job. All Chagrin Falls home repair, home improvement work is guaranteed by Neatnics and as the name implies, we take extra care to maintain the cleanliness of your home while serving your home improvement needs, and always leave the work areas as clean or cleaner then when w..Recent Review:Superbly fantastic. Very ,very conscientious, responsive, follow up, and clean up. Will use again and again. Adam, the owner, knows his business.MARY ELLEN B.
- Business Description:patio building, fountains and hard scaping. handyman services. plumbing and electrical fixtures. all your project needs are just one phone call away.Recent Review:It was excellent. He communicated and showed up when he was supposed to. He let us know when he was not able to come on time. He was very reliable.GEORGE G.
- Business Description:We are Cleveland's largest garage builder, specializing in demolition and rebuilding of detached garages. Garage projects starting at $8,999, nobody can beat our pricing, quality, 5 year warranty and customer serviceRecent Review:They show up on time. They were and they do a wonderful job.Rocco G.
- Business Description:CFC Builders LLC is a small business dedicated to serving our customers, and delivering the project they want. We are carpenters by trade, with a network of additional trades, we are usually a one stop shop for projectRecent Review:Horrible from start to finish and still having problems that Jim will not fix even though there is a guarantee he voids it for unsubstantiated reasons, also a permit was never obtained even though we were told he had the permits, the city of Streetsboro caught up with him after fence and deck were built and Jim had to pay double for the permits and his work still needs to be inspected by the city which he never scheduledMk S.
- Business Description:Welcome to the home of Cleveland Ohio's residential home remodeler. Since 1987 Borowske Builders has been providing quality home alterations to Cleveland and its surrounding areas. From second story additions to outdoor decks, no job is to big or small. We specialize in turning your home from a simple idea into a finished product. Please click on the links to see what work we can do for you. Or contact us for a free in home estimate concerning any ideas you may have for your home. 5 Employees..Recent Review:I searched around for a while to find someone that could do this job. I went with Borowske because the price was right and his prior examples were exactly what I was looking for. Responsiveness was impressive, since I now realize Dave himself is present on the jobsites, so the fact that he was able to make dedicated trips out to my location for planning, was fantastic. Dave has all the subs he needs lined up and his coordination is top notch. This addition I had done was 14'x18' with a full basement, no small task. The first day of activity was an orchestra of laborers and equipment. The digging equipment was dropped off just the day before, so it didn't occupy my driveway any more than necessary. The dirt hauling that day was all complete, and footers were poured the same day. All in all, it took 2 months to complete my job. The results are stellar. Dave was very accommodating of my questions, and minor adjustments were made without hesitationSALVATORE O.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated, no subs, professional contractor with over 20 years of experience. senior disc. 5%Recent Review:Excellent. It was really bad, he did not complain about it. He handled it. He cleaned the floor. He even did some extra work. Now it looks great, very inviting.Martin H.
- Business Description:PLEASE CALL (888) 998-5865 TO SCHEDULE YOUR SERVICE. We specialize in junk removal. We are a Cleveland owned and operated company that specializes in the removal of junk, rubbish, and trash from homes, apartments, warehouses, businesses, and government properties. We remove old furniture, construction waste, yard waste, old appliances, rubbish, and just about any other thing you might have that is not hazardous. We will remove as little as one item to multiple truck loads of items. In addi..Recent Review:Great. The team worked well together and were very efficient.Donna B.
Deals in Medina for Handyman Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
Every good handyperson knows that bringing the right tools to the job helps them work smarter and faster. From installing fixtures to assembling furniture to doing repairs and remodeling, we’ve rounded up the ultimate handyperson tool list.
There are several steps you should take before hiring one or several subcontractors. This guide leads you through the necessary research and questions you should ask before hiring a subcontractor for your next home project.
Find handyman services in
- Chippewa Lake
- Westfield Center
- West Salem
- Sharon Center
- Columbia Station
handyman services in Medina
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- .B.C. Kitchen and Bath26232 cranage rd
Olmsted Falls, Ohio
- 2 brothers maintenance llc4971 grafton road
- 2at Carpentry Inc6870 Spring Glen Dr
Valley City, Ohio
- 3D Roofing & Construction6947 Promway Ave. NW 91
North Canton, Ohio
- 3rd Generation Construction llc38 Lakeview Dr
- 911 Water Damage Experts of Ohio LLC.5370 Brookpark Rd
- .B.C. Kitchen and Bath
- A 1 waterproof & concrete273 Dobbs ct
- A A PAINTING & HANDYMAN SERVICES3363 W 30TH ST
- A Caspersen Company Inc.3473 Wyoga Lake Rd
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- A RELIABLE CONSTRUCTION SERVICES1467 Olivewood Ave
- A to Z Contractors14484 Bass Lake Rd
- A-1 Home Repair1414 E.133RD.ST
East Cleveland, Ohio
- A.Caserta Construction LLC16770 Bridge Rd
- Aaron's Sheetrock repair and beyond908 Rebecca St
- Aarons On Call1789 E Waterford Ct
- Above The Cut1370 Arnold Ave
- ABSOLUTE REPAIRS LLC15507 EDGEWOOD AVE
Maple Heights, Ohio
- AC Electric3941 Brecksville Rd
- Ace Power Washing13354 Ravenna Ave
- Ackworth Construction2237 Watson Marshall Rd
Mc Donald, Ohio
- Adelman Home Improvement193 Nestledown Dr
- ADF Services10779 Gabriella
- Advanced Home Restoration LLC3375 Lenox Villiage Dr.
- Affordable Assembly LLCPO Box 8726
- AFFORDABLE GUTTERS & SIDING16823 Northview dr
- AFFORDABLE RENOVATIONS L L C1128 OAKWOOD DR
- AFTER HOURS CABINET SHOP37 MAIN ST
- Airguard Restoration24381 Aurora Rd Unit B8
- AL Brothers Roofing LLC11722 Lela Ave NW
- Alex's Pro Painting Service3325 Tyler Dr
- All American Restoration Services300 Paris Ave Se
- All Construction & Remodeling11029 Briggs Rd
- ALL MAINTENANCE49015 Middle Ridge Rd
- ALL NATURAL LIGHTING SOLUTIONS4057 Clague Rd
North Olmsted, Ohio
- All Phase Remodeling & Mechanicals, Inc.972 Nela View Rd
- All Purpose Construction ServicesPO Box 131
- Allphases Remodeling8076 Hermitage Rd.
- Allstar Property Management, IncPO Box 350
- AllStyle Home Improvement5649 Opal St.
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- AMAC Home Inspection Services3192 Junior Pkwy
- American Eagle Energy Conservation Services437 Florida Ave
- American Home Construction, LLC.4604 Palm Ave
- Aqua Care Pro422 N. Harmony St.
- Arnett Construction & Excavating50 Meadowbrook drive
- ART'S REMODELING LLC8525 diagonal rd
- At Handyman & Remodeling Co.10231 Highland Dr
- At Your Service1831 Columbus Rd
- ATG Roofing & Remodeling889 10th St NE
- Authentic Waterproofing Inc.1364 Canton Rd.
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Avon Bay Construction605 Bassett Rd
Bay Village, Ohio
- AXLE Development11470 Euclid Ave. #304
- Aye Jay Lee LLC
- AZ Home Improvement6219 Fitch Rd
North Olmsted, Ohio
- A 1 waterproof & concrete
- B. Hoover & Sons Contracting LLC3700 Blackmore Rd.
- B. Legrand Design :: Build, Ltd.4065 Erie Street
- Bailey's Handyman Services1826 Cloveridge Dr
- BALANCE BUILDERS4710 FENWICK
- Baldini Remodeling6448 Claudia Dr
- Ball General Contractors393 Northeast Ave.
- Band of brothers restoration LLC7855 stone rd
- BARNETTS BEST FOR LESS PAINTP.O. Box 80074
- Barrish Home Improvement7557 White Oak Dr
- Barski contracting 7447 Norwalk Rd
- baumhardt builderspo box 284
- BB Restoration & Coatings1430 David Ave.
- BC Home Improvement243 N Grand Ave
- Bcandoit8513 Manchester Ave NW
Canal Fulton, Ohio
- BeastMasters Home Improvement11911 Hamlen Ave
- Beautiful Home Contracting Ltd6100 Oak Tree Blvd #200
- Beesley Construction14503 Terminal
- BEI MAINTENANCE & REPAIRPO Box 4271
- Bella Remodeling857 Barlow Rd
- Bella's Home Construction17140 shurmer rd
- Benny The HandyMan
- BETTER DEAL REMODELING3651 Sleepy Hollow Rd
- Beyond Best Services7110 Whipple Ave NW Suite 103
North Canton, Ohio
- Big Tom's Roofing LLC2180 Locust St
Canal Fulton, Ohio
- Blue Truck Enterprise1036 N Pasadena Avenue
- Boak & Sons Inc75 Victoria Rd
- Bobs Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning809 Glendale Street SW
North Canton, Ohio
- Boda Home Improvement4419 Bruening Drive
- Bolt Construction299 Greenview Dr
- Borowske Builders Inc10428 Abbey Rd
North Royalton, Ohio
- Bowie enterprises
- Boyd Construction & Hardwood Flooring1268 Woodsview Dr
- Brandenburg & Co. LLC
- Breathe Easy Home Improvement3639 Clague
North Olmsted, Ohio
- BRENT SIDING & WINDOWS158 OVER LOOK AVE
- Brian Campbell Construction1080 Doyle Rd
- Buckey's 4 ESP (Energy Saving Products)33124 Center Ridge Rd
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- Bullington Builders4900 Ferndale Ave
Sheffield Lake, Ohio
- Byam's Home Improvement Inc.1746 9th St
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Byers Construction206 Taylor St
- B. Hoover & Sons Contracting LLC
- C and S Service5401 DARTMOUTH
- C&B CONSTRUCTION CO.#1 LTD17325 EUCLID Avenue
- C&G Contracting22351 Fairlawn Circle
Fairview Park, Ohio
- C&L Mason Cleaning LLC4316 E 119th St
- C&M Concrete & Handyman Services511 greenfield
- c. calhoun construction and custom interiors636 Hill St
- C and S Service
Handyman Services FAQ
How much do handymen typically charge?
Answer: The average cost to hire a plumber is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
How much are typical handyman repair costs?
Answer: The average cost for a repair is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
Should handymen be certified or licensed in Medina, OH?
Answer: Yes. Each state has their own requirements for licensing and certifications handyman. Be sure to check our state licensing tool to review the local handymen guidelines.
What questions should I ask a handyman in Medina, OH?
Answer: There are several questions or things to know before hiring a handyman to do any work in your home.
Do they have proper licensing?
Do they charge for estimates?
Do they provide references?
How many handymen are in the US
Answer: According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics in May 2017, there are 1,351,210 handymen employed in the US. Their average salary is $19.37 per hour, with an annual wage of $40,280. California has the most handyman (126,420) with Texas (108,470) following just behind. Alaska has the highest average hourly wage at $24.87 per hour.