Finding water in your water heater pan can be a sign of a serious tank leak or a smaller, fixable issue. Consult this list of common water heater problems to determine why you’re finding water in your water heater pan.
Get matched with top HVAC contractors in Maineville, OH
There are 99 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Maineville
- Logan A/C & Heating ServicesThe install went as planed & scheduled, the 3 installers were great to work with and we had NO issues having them in our house! Very clean work, professional and careful not to make any mess or damage anything. The sales and marketing representatives Zane and Amanda were knowledgeable of TRANE equipment and the other top Mfg's in the industry. I've already recommended Logan HVAC to my friends, neighbors and family! We are very satisfied! wit
- Logan A/C & Heating ServicesWell. Logan in Cincinnati is very profession and very informative through all steps of the process and while they did the installation. They have come back to do routine maintenance checks and again are prompt and very helpful. They recently called out a warranty issue with a AC unit they didn't install and that saved me over $1K. They could have easily replaced it and not bothered to tell me that it was still under the original manufacturer's warranty
- Schneller Knochelmann Plumbing Heating AirMy A/C fan was not spinning when I turned on my air so called Schneller Knochelmann. They had fixed an a/c unit a year or two back and I had great service. They were able to get someone out to me the same day. The tech was the same one who had fixed things for me a year or two back. We both remembered each other and I knew he did great work. He checked on the a/c unit warranty to see if it was active even before I asked him about it. Replaced a fuse and the fan motor and now I am sitting in nice cool air. Chris Mathis was my tech and I would highly recommend him. Explained everything thoroughly and answered all my questions. Extremely knowledgeable, you can tell he is a pro. Wore a mask and foot coverings anytime he entered the house. I recommend this place to my family members which is high praise coming from me! Extremely happy with Schneller Knochelmann and will use them again without hesitation
- Schneller Knochelmann Plumbing Heating AirQuick response with same day service call. The technician was great…. Courteous and professional! Also, they fixed the problem during the service visit and made a change so we can deal with clogs ourselves. Would highly tecommend.
- Apollo HomeDamien and Brie were rock stars knowledgeable friendly and proffesional. Damien and Brie are rock stars Appollo is the BEST
- Reupert Heating & Air ConditioningThe technician from Reupert's called prior to arrival. He was on-time and very courteous. The check-up was performed and no problems were indicated. I would definitely recommend them for any HVAC related repairs.
- Apollo HomeTop notch customer service, professionalism, and very thorough! I called Apollo for a second opinion after my home warranty-assigned contractor diagnosed a leak in the coil and wanted to charge me $1100 for a coil replacement. Apollo got me scheduled same day and offered a coupon for free second opinion. My tech, Rob, went above and beyond during the visit, and ultimately disagreed with the original diagnosis. The warranty’s contractor wouldn’t consider the second opinion and said I’d have to pay for the coil replacement before they’d recharge the unit. So I scheduled a follow up with Apollo to recharge the unit. Rob came back and checked the system, said it didn’t even need recharged, and said he still doesn’t think the coil doesn’t need replaced. Calling Apollo may have just saved me $1100 and they didn’t charge me a dime. As a brand new homeowner they’ll be choice for all HVAC service from here on out
- Reupert Heating & Air ConditioningJacob did a great job of checking out our home air conditioning unit and keeping us informed along the way. He added some Puron and did a couple of other things. I felt the bill was reasonable. We had something come up a few weeks later so he came back within hours of us contacting Reupert. He checked a few more things, made one more adjustment and the AC is now working great. The service was so good that I'm telling others about my experience
- Reupert Heating & Air ConditioningMy regular technician Tim consistently provides exceptional service since Reupert installed my furnace and air conditioner in 2008. He comes out annually (once in the spring and once in the fall) to clean and inspect my cooling system and my heating system and I have never had any problems with my HVAC. Tim is very knowledgeable and always patiently answers any questions that I might ask. I am always very satisfied with his professionalism and the service that he provides
- SCHMIDT HEATING & COOLING COThey are very good, extremely reliable and fairly price. Their employees are honest and they do a very good job.
Heating Cooling Contractors in Maineville
- Business Description:RECEIVE AN INSTANT REBATE FOR THE INSTALLATION OF YOUR NEW FURNACE/AC. FURNACE CAN BE REPLACED IN LESS THAN 1 DAY. Every job is designed based on the heating & cooling load of your home. Duct work is modified to provide dramatically improved air flow and comfort level. With our 100% PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE we know you will be comfortable in your homeRecent Review:I've used Bockrath for both heating & cooling problems in the past. Always professional, honest, timely & fair priced. Consistently superior service.A H.
- Business Description:Reupert Heating is a family owned and operated business serving the entire Tri-state for 65 years. Reupert Heating has a NATE certified service department, to ensure you get the best possible service and installation. Reupert offers both residential and commercial installation and service and Reupert Heating operates 24 hours a day to ensure to comfort and safety of your family. With their Four Seasons Guarantee Reupert Heating will install your new system and ensure its operation or refund y..Recent Review:The technician from Reupert's called prior to arrival. He was on-time and very courteous. The check-up was performed and no problems were indicated. I would definitely recommend them for any HVAC related repairsFrank W.
- Business Description:After 20 years of working for other companies and seeing so many customers in our area overcharged and short changed, we decided it was time to start the right kind of company. Our mission is to provide our customers with more comfortable homes and workplaces with reliable service and products and maximize efficiency for lower utility bills and healthier planet. We provide top notch heating and air conditioning services for your home or office. If you are in need of maintenance or repair, or..Recent Review:Excellent. The technician and his manager were courteous, professional and easy to work with.Jayesh M.
- Business Description:Call our fast, friendly team at Logan A/C & Heat Services for residential heating/cooling repair, replacement, and routine maintenance. Logan Services is the #1 Volume Trane dealer in Ohio. Take advantage of our current promotions and financing options including 0% APR for 60 months on qualifying Trane systems. Estimates are FREE, and next-day installation is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Most installations usually take just one day. Check out our website to learn more about ..Recent Review:Jared and George did a great job!! Explained everything, arrived on time, and cleaned up everything. Super nice nice guys!Brenda L.
- Business Description:For 88 years, we have served the heating, air conditioning and plumbing needs of Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. We are one of the oldest continuously operating service firms in the area. Our owner is Kris Knochelmann, who's family has been in the business for over 40 years. Our staff of experienced, licensed, NATE certified technicians are able to offer fair pricing, quality workmanship, and unique testing of your heating and air conditioning system. Ask about our lifetime warranty..Recent Review:My A/C fan was not spinning when I turned on my air so called Schneller Knochelmann. They had fixed an a/c unit a year or two back and I had great service. They were able to get someone out to me the same day. The tech was the same one who had fixed things for me a year or two back. We both remembered each other and I knew he did great work. He checked on the a/c unit warranty to see if it was active even before I asked him about it. Replaced a fuse and the fan motor and now I am sitting in nice cool air. Chris Mathis was my tech and I would highly recommend him. Explained everything thoroughly and answered all my questions. Extremely knowledgeable, you can tell he is a pro. Wore a mask and foot coverings anytime he entered the house. I recommend this place to my family members which is high praise coming from me! Extremely happy with Schneller Knochelmann and will use them again without hesitationBrian P.
- Business Description:We have several years of experience in all your heating and cooling needs. We will give a full inspection to save you money and give you peace of mind. That’s why we offer 24-hour emergency service. Whether you need help in the mid-afternoon or 3 in the morning, we’re here for you. Contact Air Authority today for HVAC at 513-229-0789
- Business Description:Apollo Home strives to be the one company you can count on day or night for home repair, maintenance and comfort. We specialize in residential repair and replacement of heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC), plumbing and electrical systems, as well as drain clearing and main sewer line repair. We service Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. We are on time. We know your time is valuable, so Apollo promises to arrive at your home within the time window you select. If our technician..Recent Review:Horrible experience. I hired Apollo to do plumbing and electrical work in a new kitchenette I was installing in my basement. During the initial consultation, the technicians (both of them) confirmed that Apollo would take care of everything with the permit and inspections. I was ignorant to believe such statements. Upon completing the initial stage of the electrical work, the technician said the paperwork for the permit would be submitted that day (June 25). It wasn't. I called on Tuesday (June 29) and was told by Andrea that the paperwork just landed on her desk that day and she would be submitting it to the county that same day. She didn't. In fact, by her own later admission, she didn't get around to submitting the paperwork until July 8...nearly 2 weeks after I was told it would be submitted by the technician. (Coincidentally, I happened to call Apollo on July 7 asking about the status of my project and was told someone would call me back. No one did. I called again on July 8 and was told Apollo was waiting on the county). Andrea blamed the county many times for delays caused by Apollo. She flat out lied. It wasn't the county that was causing the delay. It was Apollo's incompetence and lack of care for their customer. They delayed my project 2 weeks. Oh, but wait. That isn't the end of it. They made no effort to communicate with me. I had to contact them to get any information. And when I did, I was usually told by the person who answered the phone that they would have someone call me back with the status. Only, no one would call me back. So I would call again. In fact, it got to the point that I demanded all communication be done via email and that Andrea send me status updates every day (via email). Andrea didn't like this at all and tried to get an attitude with me, which I shut down very quickly. Her status updates consisted of her asking me what the status was. I had to remind her that I paid Apollo, Apollo needs to provide the status updates. She apparently decided that it was necessary to bring in Mike Knudsen...whose title on LinkedIn is Director of Customer Service, but his email signature indicates a much lesser title, so who knows. In his initial email to me, he asked if I needed the information for the county to get updates. I reminded him that I don't work for Apollo. I have to say, for someone who claims to be the "Director of Customer Service," he doesn't really care about customers. He made no effort to apologize for Andrea's handling of the project (or mishandling, as the case was). He never addressed (though saying he would) Andrea lying about when she submitted the permit paperwork, or why she blamed the county when it was her own incompetence that led to the delays. Once she finally did submit the paperwork, it failed because needed items were missing. The electrician was sent back out to draw up a floor plan of where the outlets, etc. were. I, again, was told by the technician that the paperwork would be submitted to the county that day. It wasn't. It was a week and a half before it was submitted (per the county permit website). Oddly, that happened to be the same day I called Apollo to find out what was going on with my project. (Sensing a pattern?? It's as if my phone calls were prompts for Apollo to actually do what they were supposed to do). Then, after waiting all that time, the electrical work Apollo did failed the rough-in inspection for things any "Master Electrician" should have known. I had to take charge and become the project coordinator. I started directing Apollo people to do the things they should have been doing. Apollo makes you pay for the entire project up front. I will advise everyone to NOT use Apollo for this very reason. Once you pay, they simply don't care anymore (or so it would seem). It didn't bother Andrea one bit that she was the cause of the delays. It didn't bother Mike Knudsen that Andrea lied to a customer. Perhaps, instead of dancing across the tv screen like a moron, the CEO should pay more attention to what his employees are actually doing (or not doing but should be doing). Oh, and to add insult to injury, well over a month after everything, Apollo decides to attach a balance due statement to an email about their crappy "care" program. They wanted me to pay an additional $50+. I told them to zero out that statement and to send me a $0 balance statement. Surely, if they could send a $50+ balance due statement they could figure out how to send a $0 balance statement. Not the case. They never sent the $0 balance statement. Apollo will never set foot on my property again. I am sure their incompetence and lack of care for their customers extends well beyond any plumbing and electrical work. I would never trust them with even a simple furnace tune-up. And Apollo does NOT offer a VETERAN discount. So, from one veteran to all other veterans/family/friends/supporters/etc., I encourage you to explore other options. No one needs the headache of Apollo. Adding to all of this, some employee (or someone claiming to be an employee) responded to my review on Yelp saying a member of their team reached out to me. I would like to know when anyone from their team reached out to me, because I was the one who had to do all of the reaching. If it wasn't for me continuing to bug them for status updates, my project would still be delayed because of Apollo. Again, they continue to lie even in replying to reviews. Just STOP, Apollo. Its ridiculous that you lie to cover up your incompetence. No one reached out to me. No one ever took accountability for the horrible customer service. No one bothered to look into the lies Andrea told about the delays (even though Mike Knudsen said he would). Lie after lie after lie. My advice, take your business elsewhere. There are too many other options. No one should have to deal with the mess that is ApolloShawna S.
- Business Description:Award winning. Family owned & operated. Additional DBA - Reading Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.
- Business Description:Drywall Windows Doors Flooring Kitchen and bath remodels Landscaping Trim Light electric/plumbing Paint Pressure washing DecksRecent Review:They provided accurate estimates, and showed up consistently to perform quality work. My basement turned out lovely. We get so many compliments. I will use them again. PGPreston G.
- Business Description:CJS Heating & Air has been in business for 20+ years and is dedicated to serving our customers with the highest level of respect. It is our goal to make sure that every customer is 100% satisfied with the work and service that is provided. We want to leave every home knowing that our customers are happy with the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning products and services they received. CJS has highly trained and certified HVAC heating technicians. All of our technicians go through a very..Recent Review:Justin, a project manager for CJS, conducted a detailed technical review of our home and provided a range of heating and air conditioning options based upon our needs. Once agreed, CJS sent Ryan and Gabe to install the equipment. The job was difficult given very limited space to replace the 2nd floor furnace/ac coil and an unexpected addition (at my request) to replace the 1st floor coil. Outdoors, a pad was constructed to set the ac compressor on for the 1st floor unit. This job was made difficult given the steep grade and conditions that were rainy/muddy. Ryan and Gabe handled everything like pros. My wife and I appreciated their attention to the condition of our home protecting the floors with plastic covers for their shoes, setting up drop cloths everywhere and plastic wrap to protect carpets. We are very satisfied with the quality of service and the equipment installed. We look forward to years of worry-free operation that is covered by a 10-year parts and labor warranty. Thank you CJS for a job well doneJohn M.
Deals in Maineville for Heating Air Conditioning Hvac
Explore our Solution Center for helpful heating & cooling contractor articles
Hydronic baseboard heaters use water to distribute radiant heat. This makes them more energy-efficient and cost-effective than conventional electric types. Learn more about hydronic baseboard heaters and the pros and cons of their operation.
Is your furnace on its last legs or should it last many more years? Here’s how long a furnace should last, plus get tips on how to extend its life.
HVAC contractors in Maineville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 25th Hour AssociatesPO Box 15952
- 25th Hour Associates
- A & A Service CompanyPO Box 427
- A & N Heating & Cooling6930 Kleindale Ave
- A Accurate Service Plumbing, Heating & Air, Electric Co Inc.11260 Cornell Park Dr
- A Cress Heating & Cooling6163 East Bend Rd.
- A-Abel440 Congress Park Dr
- Aaron Vennefron Handyman Service4569 Huston Rd
- ACE Contracting4581 Trenton Oxford Rd
- Advantage Systems1834 Forester DR
- Affordable Comfort Inc3291 N Bend Rd
- AFFORDABLE HVAC INSTALLATIONS279 Kinsman ct
- Air Authority Heating & Air Conditioning654 Reading Rd
- AIR KIRKS SERVICES INC7320 KINGSWOOD DRIVE
West Chester, Ohio
- Air Kirks Services LLC1301 Reynolds St
- Air Master Heating & Cooling Inc.11835 Hamilton Ave
- Air Plus Heating & Cooling9301 Reading Rd
- Air Smith Heating and Coolingpo box 798
- AirDesign Heating and Cooling5804 Zaring Dr.
West Chester, Ohio
- Aire Serv of Fairfield11005 State Route 128
- Al's Heating & Cooling657 Reading Rd A
- ALL ABOUT HEATING & COOLING INC535 DUANE DR
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Allen Shoemaker5124 Rivers Edge Blvd
- ALWAYS AVAILABLE HTG & COOLINGPO BOX 18954
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- American Heating and Air Conditioning Co.3953 Red Bank Rd
- American Integrity HVAC3116 W US-22 and 3
- Ammerman Heating & Cooling555 Halcor Ln
- Anderson Automatic Heating & Cooling5741 Harrison Ave
- Anjen/Ambassador Air Htg & A/C120 Sheehan Ave
- AP-Mechanical110 cochran rd
- APOLLO ELECTRIC CO4848 DUFF DR B
- Apollo Home4538 Camberwell Rd
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- ArborCare3608 Crestnoll Ln
- Arc Electric Air Conditioning & Heating Inc141 Beacon Drive
- Arlinghaus Heating & Air Conditioning40 Cave Run Dr
- Armor Home Services LLC7936 Tanners Gate Ln
- Arronco Comfort Air5578 Limaburg Rd
- Arrow Heating Cooling and Home Maintenance4227 Myrtle Ave
- ASAP Critter People5150 E. Miami River Road P.O. Box 182
- Assured Construction203 Wright Ave
- A & A Service Company
- B & B Remodeling & Renovation LLC6364 W Fork Rd
- B-RYE'S HOME IMPROVEMENTS2847 Rochester ave
- Babb Heating & Air Cond602 South St
- BAKER BAUER & FISH3210 SPRING GROVE AVE
- Baker Heating and Cooling24 Main St
- Bartels Heating & Cooling Inc929 Main St
- Beechmont Subaru8021 Beechmont Ave
- Bell Heating, Cooling, Electric & Construction5571 Limaburg Creek Rd
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing - Cincinnati756 Old State Route 74
- BERESFORD PLUMBING HEATING & COOLING6225 MONTGOMERY RD
- Better Choice Heating & Air Conditioning7568 Wyandot Ln
- Bicknell Heating & Cooling2675 Losantiville Ave.
- Bill Ahrens Plbg & Htg8751 Burns Rd
- BILL SPADE HEATING COOLING & ELECTRIC7181 WESSELMAN RD
- Bishop Heating & Cooling2192 Beech Wood Dr
- Bockrath Heating & Cooling5900 Wolfpen-Pleasant Hill Rd. Suite A
- Borkenhagen Heating & CoolingPO Box 751802
- BPS HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING4108 JUD DR
- BRAUN HEATING & AIR COND10371 COLERAIN AVE
- BROTHERS HEATING & AIR LLC939 MAIN STREET Ste 3
- Broughton Mechanical1846 Pleasant Field Rd
- Bryan Construction Co Inc10117 Deerhollow Dr
- Bryant Heating & Cooling23 E 32nd St
- Building Mechanical & Energy Services, Inc175 Tri County Pkwy
- BVS HEATING & COOLING4510 VICTOR AVE
- B & B Remodeling & Renovation LLC
- C J Hughes & Sons Plumbing Co12055 Bridgeport Ln
- Caliguri Heating & Cooling651 Glenna Dr.
- Carr Electric Heating & Cooling3943 Demarc Ct
- Central Service IncPO Box 54211
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cincinnati12121 Champion Way
- Chase Construction & Inspection Group LLC8631 stillwater isle
- Chilly Heating & Cooling639 Blanche Ave
- Cincinnati Heating And Air Conditioning, LLC10937 Reed Hartman Hwy
- CINCINNATI HOME IMPROVEMENT COMPANY LLC28 Cincinnati Ave
- Cincinnati Hometown Heating and Cooling1712 Waltham Ave.
North College Hill, Ohio
- Cincinnati Service Solutions4111 Saint Martins Pl
- Cincy Heating & Cooling4307 Cornell Rd
- Circle City Coatings1731 Expo Ln
- CJS Heating & Air8070 Washington Village Dr
- Clark Heating & Cooling Inc28 Glendale Milford Rd
- Classy Craftsmen1445 Colonial Dr
- CLERMONT COUNTY ENERGY MANAGMENT1141 LITTLE INDIAN CREEK RD
New Richmond, Ohio
- Cliffs Auto Repair Service Inc1071 Tedia Way
- Climate Control Specialists740 S US Rte 42
- Climate Dragon Heating & A/C6542 WEIDNER RD
- Comfort MEDIC Heating & Air Conditioning11044 Mistletoe Ct
- Comfort Solutions Inc716 Columbus Ave
- ComfortSpecialist5035 Staas Road
- Commercial Energy Checkup1058 Cody Dr
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Copper OPS8107 Forest rd
- Corcoran & Harnist Heating & AC1457 Harrison Ave
- Craftsman Electric Inc3855 Alta Ave
- Crane Heating & Air Conditioning Co24 Clay St.
- CTL Concrete Contractors308 Exporting St
- C J Hughes & Sons Plumbing Co