Adams Heating Company

Founded 1953 • With Angi since November 2002

Adams Heating and Air Conditioning is a locally owned family business that has been serving the Greater Cincinnati Area since 1953. We have watched the community and the technology change with the years and we have changed with it . Our certified service team has many years of experience and there are not many problems we have not seen. We carry Carrier and Comfort-Aire products as well as a full line of parts and accessories that you might need in our parts warehouse. We install and service air conditioners, heat pumps, furnaces as well as a full line of indoor air quality products. We also offer preventive maintenance programs so that you lower your chances of getting stuck with a broken heater or air conditioner. We are a full service HVAC provider and we would love to develop a long term relationship with you....

Bockrath Heating & Cooling

RECEIVE AN INSTANT REBATE FOR THE INSTALLATION OF YOUR NEW FURNACE/AC. FURNACE CAN BE REPLACED IN LESS THAN 1 DAY. Every job is designed based on the heating & cooling load of your home. Duct work is modified to provide dramatically improved air flow and comfort level. With our 100% PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE we know you will be comfortable in your home.

Offers by Bockrath Heating & Cooling on Angi
Air Authority Heating & Air Conditioning

We have several years of experience in all your heating and cooling needs. We will give a full inspection to save you money and give you peace of mind. That’s why we offer 24-hour emergency service. Whether you need help in the mid-afternoon or 3 in the morning, we’re here for you. Contact Air Authority today for HVAC at 513-229-0789.

LOGAN A/C & HEAT SERVICES

Call our fast, friendly team at Logan A/C & Heat Services for residential heating/cooling repair, replacement, and routine maintenance. Logan Services is the #1 Volume Trane dealer in Ohio. Take advantage of our current promotions and financing options including 0% APR for 60 months on qualifying Trane systems. Estimates are FREE, and next-day installation is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Most installations usually take just one day. Check out our website to learn more about how a high-efficiency Trane system can increase the overall comfort in your home. Logan Services has recently been chosen as the top HVAC company in Northern Cincinnati by the readers of Cincy Magazine. Our company is proud to be family-owned and operated and has been in business since 1969.

Offers by LOGAN A/C & HEAT SERVICES on Angi

06/01/2019

Prompt, professional and friendly. He shown up when he said he gonna show up.

Description of Work
Motor replacement for air conditioning.

11/10/2018

Great -- very professional, efficient and answered all of our questions -- patiently. And it was a good price.

Description of Work
Installed a new Carrier Infinity Gas Furnace with a Humidifier

08/17/2018

Very well. I would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Had a whole new system installed a/c & heat.

06/28/2018

Our tech called us when he was on his way, and he was a little early. (Yay!) He was VERY thorough and explained a couple of things I never knew about our furnace which were part of maintenance that I can do to keep things running smoothly. He was extremely knowledgeable and I'll definitely ask for him again as we had a terrific conversation about hunting for relics and caving. (Yes, he worked whil...

Description of Work
Furnace Cleaning

06/29/2017

Eric, was our tech from Adams, super friendly, and explained what happened, the circuit breaker was bad and blew a fuse in AC electric box. This company always does top notch work, and has honest , friendly employees, that's why I continue to give them my business.

Description of Work
Recently installed AC compressor blew a fuse, stopped working, called for a service call.

03/30/2017

Tech came out, removed, polished and reinstalled sensor. Time on site: 10-12 minutes. Charged $90 "diagnostic" and $53 for cleaning the sensor. Tech irritated with my questioning the charges and when queried, management was defensive about pricing.

Description of Work
Ignition on propane furnace became erratic. Error code indicated flame sensor needed servicing.

03/25/2017

It's been ok. Everything was fine. It was a good experience overall. The price could have been less.

Description of Work
We had a furnace repair.

12/26/2016

They came out and furnace would not kick on. Did a few quick test said my motor was shot and I would need to replace it or install a more efficient furnace. Gave me a quote for a new furnace and a price if I wanted to replace the motor. Charged me $90 for a service call maybe there 10 minutes. I call another local company to come out and give me a price on a new furnace (free of charge) they come out he hits a reset button on the motor and furnace turns right on. There was nothing even wrong with the furnace. Gentlemen gave me a price on a new furnace for in the future. Charged me nothing. I will never call Adams Heating again.

Description of Work
Hired Adams Heating to clean and service my oil furnace.

11/27/2016

fine! Could have used a little more tutoring on using the thermostat.

Description of Work
winter servicing

06/11/2016

I've had Adams Heating servicing the furnace and AC unit since 2008. When I needed to replace them, Larry provided me with all the information I needed to make my choice and then quickly scheduled the installation. He even made sure my AC would work until they could get the new system in! The team got everything installed, up and running in TWO days! They were professional and efficient as always. I picked a top of the line unit and their pricing was very competitive. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
replaced furnace and AC unit

Category heating & cooling contractor

Install and service air conditioners, heat pumps, furnaces & indoor air quality products.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available