Adams Heating Company

Founded 1953 • With Angi since November 2002

8185 Beechmont Ave

Cincinnati, OH 45255

Adams Heating and Air Conditioning is a locally owned family business that has been serving the Greater Cincinnati Area since 1953. We have watched the community and the technology change with the years and we have changed with it . Our certified service team has many years of experience and there

06/01/2019

Peter W.

Prompt, professional and friendly. He shown up when he said he gonna show up.

Description of Work
Motor replacement for air conditioning.

11/10/2018

Gerald O.

Great -- very professional, efficient and answered all of our questions -- patiently. And it was a good price.

Description of Work
Installed a new Carrier Infinity Gas Furnace with a Humidifier

08/17/2018

Kathy D.

Very well. I would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Had a whole new system installed a/c & heat.

06/28/2018

Nancy M B.

Our tech called us when he was on his way, and he was a little early. (Yay!) He was VERY thorough and explained a couple of things I never knew about our furnace which were part of maintenance that I can do to keep things running smoothly. He was extremely knowledgeable and I'll definitely ask for him again as we had a terrific conversation about hunting for relics and caving. (Yes, he worked while we talked!) He also cleaned my daughter's furnace and was just as thorough. Mine is electric, hers is gas. I've used Adams for several years now and while they're a little higher than other companies, they are local, come out as quickly as they can, do a terrific job, and know what they're doing. I'll pay a little more for the expertise and customer service their technicians provide.

Description of Work
Furnace Cleaning

06/29/2017

Edwin A.

Eric, was our tech from Adams, super friendly, and explained what happened, the circuit breaker was bad and blew a fuse in AC electric box. This company always does top notch work, and has honest , friendly employees, that's why I continue to give them my business.

Description of Work
Recently installed AC compressor blew a fuse, stopped working, called for a service call.

03/30/2017

Lawrence B.

Tech came out, removed, polished and reinstalled sensor. Time on site: 10-12 minutes. Charged $90 "diagnostic" and $53 for cleaning the sensor. Tech irritated with my questioning the charges and when queried, management was defensive about pricing.

Description of Work
Ignition on propane furnace became erratic. Error code indicated flame sensor needed servicing.

03/25/2017

Steve R.

It's been ok. Everything was fine. It was a good experience overall. The price could have been less.

Description of Work
We had a furnace repair.

12/26/2016

Jeremy E.

They came out and furnace would not kick on. Did a few quick test said my motor was shot and I would need to replace it or install a more efficient furnace. Gave me a quote for a new furnace and a price if I wanted to replace the motor. Charged me $90 for a service call maybe there 10 minutes. I call another local company to come out and give me a price on a new furnace (free of charge) they come out he hits a reset button on the motor and furnace turns right on. There was nothing even wrong with the furnace. Gentlemen gave me a price on a new furnace for in the future. Charged me nothing. I will never call Adams Heating again.

Description of Work
Hired Adams Heating to clean and service my oil furnace.

11/27/2016

Mary C.

fine! Could have used a little more tutoring on using the thermostat.

Description of Work
winter servicing

06/11/2016

Kathleen G.

I've had Adams Heating servicing the furnace and AC unit since 2008. When I needed to replace them, Larry provided me with all the information I needed to make my choice and then quickly scheduled the installation. He even made sure my AC would work until they could get the new system in! The team got everything installed, up and running in TWO days! They were professional and efficient as always. I picked a top of the line unit and their pricing was very competitive. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
replaced furnace and AC unit

02/26/2016

Sandra K.

They were here about three months ago. It was fine, it was good.

Description of Work
They service my furnace and my filters and spring and fall clean up.

02/22/2016

Chip E.

They do it for half an hour. They are always good except that everything costs too much these days. They are A+. The price is average.

Description of Work
They always do work for me. They are my regular guy. They tune and check everything up.

01/30/2016

Brad S.

They were great. Tony was very kind and thorough. They were professional and did a great job!

Description of Work
They installed a new furnace, thermostat, and humidifier.

10/19/2015

Todd O.

Adam's did a decent job. There were some minor issues that were taken care of.

Description of Work
Ac replaced.

10/12/2015

Joseph S.

They provided on time service, excellent installation and a quality product. Adams Heating Company has maintained my Home and Office HVAC for over 20 years.

Description of Work
New Water Heater

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

09/09/2015

Mark H.

Install crew did a neat job, very professional

Description of Work
Replace AC unit

08/24/2015

Michael H.

Our HVAC system went out, Tony from Adams came out & helped w/determine such & what we needed, said what he was going to do, did what he said he was going to do at a price that was competitive to other bids. We just liked Tony.

Description of Work
Our air conditioning/heating/heat pump went out, Tony from Adams came out & helped me. Replaced air conditioner, heat pump.

08/23/2015

Charles / Jan A.

HVAC serviceman came out & diagnosed issues with old A/C unit. Not cost effective to repair. Tony Potts, HVAC Specialist, met with us & thoroughly explained options. New unit was quickly installed. Entire staff was very professional & courteous. Love our new system!

Description of Work
Installed new Carrier 5-stage air conditioner

08/21/2015

KAY O.

HVAC specialist, Tony Potts, met me both prior to and following installation of new system. Workers were efficient, friendly and cleaned up work area each day. Tony even fixed my doorbell that kept buzzing on his return visit.

Description of Work
Replace heat pump & furnace.

07/09/2015

Janice R.

They did a good job and were very knowledgeable. They showed up on time and did a thorough inspection.

Description of Work
They did a maintained check on the heating and air units. They also checked the humidifier.

04/14/2015

Charles / Jan A.

Tony Potts, HVAC specialist, was extremely helpful & knowledgeable. The installers were prompt, efficient & thorough. We have been very satisfied with Adams Heating & with the new furnace.

Description of Work
Removed old gas furnace & replaced it with Carrier Infinity modulating gas furnace, humidifier, air purifier.

03/28/2015

Peter E.

Tony was very responsive in preparing the bid through to final inspections. Installers Steve and co-workers were very professional and finished the installation quickly. They also cleaned up. A most satisfactory experience overall.

Description of Work
Installation of new furnace and heat pump

10/22/2014

Edwin A.

Adams is a great local company hear on the east side, In 2012 we had gas lines replaced in our yard, and the pilot on the furnace kept going out. The gas contractor called their local heating company they use , funny thing though, the first thing he did when he got out of the truck was put a stupid sign in my yard, Really? Upon further examination of the 25 year old furnace I was told there was a crack in the furnace. The company was very high pressure, and really were no HELP to me, i wanted to look for a another local company, so I called Adams. They came out and gave me a very fair price on a great Carrier furnace,explained the fancy new thermostat and gave me the paperwork for my Duke Energy $500.00 rebate. The guys are always super friendly and go out of their way to explain things. Thanks Adams,

Description of Work
Annual maintenance on High Efficiency furnace they installed in 2012

10/21/2014

gregory S.

On time, professional, nice metal work. Got done in two days as promised. I think it was a little on the expensive side, but not horribly so. Came out with a two week follow-up. Did not have to pay until that time.

Description of Work
I had a new heat pump and air exchanger installed everything brand new except the lines.

10/17/2014

Mark H.

Outstanding service from start to finish.

Description of Work
Install heat pump & humidifier.

Murtland's HVAC

Small family owned business, never subcontract work out. Over 15 years experience, 3rd generation heating and cooling company. Service all major brands. We provide financing, 24 hour service, and we have Saturday installation.

Home-Eaze

Electrical troubleshooting and repair New installations Switch/outlet relocation Remodeling Tesla charger installation 240v outlet installation Service upgrades Check out your shorts 🩳😉 Pet your puppers Tell you a joke Light hearted and topical conversationalist

Logan A/C & Heat Services

With over 50 years of experience, Logan Services is proud to serve you in Cincinnati! Call our fast, friendly team for residential heating/cooling repair, replacement, and routine maintenance. We are #1 Volume Trane dealer in Ohio. Take advantage of our current promotions and financing options including 0% APR for 60 months on qualifying Trane systems. Estimates are FREE, and next-day installation is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Most installations usually take just one day. Check out our website to learn more about how a high-efficiency Trane system can increase the overall comfort in your home. Logan Services has recently been chosen as the top HVAC company in Northern Cincinnati by the readers of Cincy Magazine. Our company is proud to be family-owned and operated and has been in business since 1969.

Offers by Logan A/C & Heat Services on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Install and service air conditioners, heat pumps, furnaces & indoor air quality products.