Will an annual tune-up extend the life of your air conditioner? Read on to learn the average cost of an AC tune-up, and whether it’s worth the price tag.
Get matched with top rated HVAC companies in Goshen, OH
There are 92 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Goshen
- Logan A/C & Heating ServicesThe install went as planed & scheduled, the 3 installers were great to work with and we had NO issues having them in our house! Very clean work, professional and careful not to make any mess or damage anything. The sales and marketing representatives Zane and Amanda were knowledgeable of TRANE equipment and the other top Mfg's in the industry. I've already recommended Logan HVAC to my friends, neighbors and family! We are very satisfied! wit
- Logan A/C & Heating ServicesWell. Logan in Cincinnati is very profession and very informative through all steps of the process and while they did the installation. They have come back to do routine maintenance checks and again are prompt and very helpful. They recently called out a warranty issue with a AC unit they didn't install and that saved me over $1K. They could have easily replaced it and not bothered to tell me that it was still under the original manufacturer's warranty
- Schneller Knochelmann Plumbing Heating AirExtremely happy with S&N. Technician was very nice and knowledgable. Serviced our furnaces and humidifier. Fair price for great service.
- Schneller Knochelmann Plumbing Heating AirMy A/C fan was not spinning when I turned on my air so called Schneller Knochelmann. They had fixed an a/c unit a year or two back and I had great service. They were able to get someone out to me the same day. The tech was the same one who had fixed things for me a year or two back. We both remembered each other and I knew he did great work. He checked on the a/c unit warranty to see if it was active even before I asked him about it. Replaced a fuse and the fan motor and now I am sitting in nice cool air. Chris Mathis was my tech and I would highly recommend him. Explained everything thoroughly and answered all my questions. Extremely knowledgeable, you can tell he is a pro. Wore a mask and foot coverings anytime he entered the house. I recommend this place to my family members which is high praise coming from me! Extremely happy with Schneller Knochelmann and will use them again without hesitation
- Reupert Heating & Air ConditioningExcellent. My regular technician Tim provided the same quality service that he has provided since 2008. I am always very satisfied with his work.
- Schneller Knochelmann Plumbing Heating AirQuick response with same day service call. The technician was great…. Courteous and professional! Also, they fixed the problem during the service visit and made a change so we can deal with clogs ourselves. Would highly tecommend.
- Reupert Heating & Air ConditioningThe technician from Reupert's called prior to arrival. He was on-time and very courteous. The check-up was performed and no problems were indicated. I would definitely recommend them for any HVAC related repairs.
- Apollo HomeDamien and Brie were rock stars knowledgeable friendly and proffesional. Damien and Brie are rock stars Appollo is the BEST
- Apollo HomeTop notch customer service, professionalism, and very thorough! I called Apollo for a second opinion after my home warranty-assigned contractor diagnosed a leak in the coil and wanted to charge me $1100 for a coil replacement. Apollo got me scheduled same day and offered a coupon for free second opinion. My tech, Rob, went above and beyond during the visit, and ultimately disagreed with the original diagnosis. The warranty’s contractor wouldn’t consider the second opinion and said I’d have to pay for the coil replacement before they’d recharge the unit. So I scheduled a follow up with Apollo to recharge the unit. Rob came back and checked the system, said it didn’t even need recharged, and said he still doesn’t think the coil doesn’t need replaced. Calling Apollo may have just saved me $1100 and they didn’t charge me a dime. As a brand new homeowner they’ll be choice for all HVAC service from here on out
- Reupert Heating & Air ConditioningJacob did a great job of checking out our home air conditioning unit and keeping us informed along the way. He added some Puron and did a couple of other things. I felt the bill was reasonable. We had something come up a few weeks later so he came back within hours of us contacting Reupert. He checked a few more things, made one more adjustment and the AC is now working great. The service was so good that I'm telling others about my experience
Top Rated HVAC Companies in Goshen
- Business Description:After 20 years of working for other companies and seeing so many customers in our area overcharged and short changed, we decided it was time to start the right kind of company. Our mission is to provide our customers with more comfortable homes and workplaces with reliable service and products and maximize efficiency for lower utility bills and healthier planet. We provide top notch heating and air conditioning services for your home or office. If you are in need of maintenance or repair, or..Recent Review:I called Cincinnati Heating and Air Conditioning to give me a second opinion on a cracked heat exchanger reported to me by a tech from Schneller/Knochelman. Cameron came out and thoroughly checked out the unit and informed me it was fine. CO levels normal. Not the 600+ ppm reported to me by the other tech. Even better than finding out I didn't need a new furnace or expensive repair there was NO CHARGE for a second opinion! Cincinnati Heating and Air Conditioning get my business going forward. They rockJohn W.
- Business Description:Reupert Heating is a family owned and operated business serving the entire Tri-state for 65 years. Reupert Heating has a NATE certified service department, to ensure you get the best possible service and installation. Reupert offers both residential and commercial installation and service and Reupert Heating operates 24 hours a day to ensure to comfort and safety of your family. With their Four Seasons Guarantee Reupert Heating will install your new system and ensure its operation or refund y..Recent Review:Excellent. My regular technician Tim provided the same quality service that he has provided since 2008. I am always very satisfied with his work.Tom and Debbie D.
- Business Description:Call our fast, friendly team at Logan A/C & Heat Services for residential heating/cooling repair, replacement, and routine maintenance. Logan Services is the #1 Volume Trane dealer in Ohio. Take advantage of our current promotions and financing options including 0% APR for 60 months on qualifying Trane systems. Estimates are FREE, and next-day installation is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Most installations usually take just one day. Check out our website to learn more about ..Recent Review:Jared and George did a great job!! Explained everything, arrived on time, and cleaned up everything. Super nice nice guys!Brenda L.
- Business Description:Award winning. Family owned & operated. Additional DBA - Reading Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.
- Business Description:RECEIVE AN INSTANT REBATE FOR THE INSTALLATION OF YOUR NEW FURNACE/AC. FURNACE CAN BE REPLACED IN LESS THAN 1 DAY. Every job is designed based on the heating & cooling load of your home. Duct work is modified to provide dramatically improved air flow and comfort level. With our 100% PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE we know you will be comfortable in your homeRecent Review:I've used Bockrath for both heating & cooling problems in the past. Always professional, honest, timely & fair priced. Consistently superior service.A H.
- Business Description:For 88 years, we have served the heating, air conditioning and plumbing needs of Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. We are one of the oldest continuously operating service firms in the area. Our owner is Kris Knochelmann, who's family has been in the business for over 40 years. Our staff of experienced, licensed, NATE certified technicians are able to offer fair pricing, quality workmanship, and unique testing of your heating and air conditioning system. Ask about our lifetime warranty..Recent Review:Tech came out and tuned up my unit. Afterwards he came to me and told me my heat exchanger was cracked. Estimated cost of repair $3-4,000. I declined his generous offer and brought in Cincinnati Air Heating and Air Conditioning for a second opinion. Not only was the unit fine it technically is impossible to generate the amount of CO in the air that the Schneller tech reported on his invoice. This tech was either incompetent or worse trying to scam me. Regardless I am done with this company. Call Cincinnati Heating and Air Conditioning for your tune up. They came and did a second opinion for me at NO CHARGEJohn W.
- Business Description:Apollo Home strives to be the one company you can count on day or night for home repair, maintenance and comfort. We specialize in residential repair and replacement of heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC), plumbing and electrical systems, as well as drain clearing and main sewer line repair. We service Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. We are on time. We know your time is valuable, so Apollo promises to arrive at your home within the time window you select. If our technician..Recent Review:Horrible experience. I hired Apollo to do plumbing and electrical work in a new kitchenette I was installing in my basement. During the initial consultation, the technicians (both of them) confirmed that Apollo would take care of everything with the permit and inspections. I was ignorant to believe such statements. Upon completing the initial stage of the electrical work, the technician said the paperwork for the permit would be submitted that day (June 25). It wasn't. I called on Tuesday (June 29) and was told by Andrea that the paperwork just landed on her desk that day and she would be submitting it to the county that same day. She didn't. In fact, by her own later admission, she didn't get around to submitting the paperwork until July 8...nearly 2 weeks after I was told it would be submitted by the technician. (Coincidentally, I happened to call Apollo on July 7 asking about the status of my project and was told someone would call me back. No one did. I called again on July 8 and was told Apollo was waiting on the county). Andrea blamed the county many times for delays caused by Apollo. She flat out lied. It wasn't the county that was causing the delay. It was Apollo's incompetence and lack of care for their customer. They delayed my project 2 weeks. Oh, but wait. That isn't the end of it. They made no effort to communicate with me. I had to contact them to get any information. And when I did, I was usually told by the person who answered the phone that they would have someone call me back with the status. Only, no one would call me back. So I would call again. In fact, it got to the point that I demanded all communication be done via email and that Andrea send me status updates every day (via email). Andrea didn't like this at all and tried to get an attitude with me, which I shut down very quickly. Her status updates consisted of her asking me what the status was. I had to remind her that I paid Apollo, Apollo needs to provide the status updates. She apparently decided that it was necessary to bring in Mike Knudsen...whose title on LinkedIn is Director of Customer Service, but his email signature indicates a much lesser title, so who knows. In his initial email to me, he asked if I needed the information for the county to get updates. I reminded him that I don't work for Apollo. I have to say, for someone who claims to be the "Director of Customer Service," he doesn't really care about customers. He made no effort to apologize for Andrea's handling of the project (or mishandling, as the case was). He never addressed (though saying he would) Andrea lying about when she submitted the permit paperwork, or why she blamed the county when it was her own incompetence that led to the delays. Once she finally did submit the paperwork, it failed because needed items were missing. The electrician was sent back out to draw up a floor plan of where the outlets, etc. were. I, again, was told by the technician that the paperwork would be submitted to the county that day. It wasn't. It was a week and a half before it was submitted (per the county permit website). Oddly, that happened to be the same day I called Apollo to find out what was going on with my project. (Sensing a pattern?? It's as if my phone calls were prompts for Apollo to actually do what they were supposed to do). Then, after waiting all that time, the electrical work Apollo did failed the rough-in inspection for things any "Master Electrician" should have known. I had to take charge and become the project coordinator. I started directing Apollo people to do the things they should have been doing. Apollo makes you pay for the entire project up front. I will advise everyone to NOT use Apollo for this very reason. Once you pay, they simply don't care anymore (or so it would seem). It didn't bother Andrea one bit that she was the cause of the delays. It didn't bother Mike Knudsen that Andrea lied to a customer. Perhaps, instead of dancing across the tv screen like a moron, the CEO should pay more attention to what his employees are actually doing (or not doing but should be doing). Oh, and to add insult to injury, well over a month after everything, Apollo decides to attach a balance due statement to an email about their crappy "care" program. They wanted me to pay an additional $50+. I told them to zero out that statement and to send me a $0 balance statement. Surely, if they could send a $50+ balance due statement they could figure out how to send a $0 balance statement. Not the case. They never sent the $0 balance statement. Apollo will never set foot on my property again. I am sure their incompetence and lack of care for their customers extends well beyond any plumbing and electrical work. I would never trust them with even a simple furnace tune-up. And Apollo does NOT offer a VETERAN discount. So, from one veteran to all other veterans/family/friends/supporters/etc., I encourage you to explore other options. No one needs the headache of Apollo. Adding to all of this, some employee (or someone claiming to be an employee) responded to my review on Yelp saying a member of their team reached out to me. I would like to know when anyone from their team reached out to me, because I was the one who had to do all of the reaching. If it wasn't for me continuing to bug them for status updates, my project would still be delayed because of Apollo. Again, they continue to lie even in replying to reviews. Just STOP, Apollo. Its ridiculous that you lie to cover up your incompetence. No one reached out to me. No one ever took accountability for the horrible customer service. No one bothered to look into the lies Andrea told about the delays (even though Mike Knudsen said he would). Lie after lie after lie. My advice, take your business elsewhere. There are too many other options. No one should have to deal with the mess that is ApolloShawna S.
- Business Description:Poston Brothers will be celebrating it's 92nd Anniversary in 2021. Over the rich history of the business, Poston Brothers heartbeat and primary concentration has always been providing honest, expert HVAC services at a great price to the residences of Northern Kentucky and the surrounding areas. All work is performed by our non-commissioned Service Technicians who share our vision to serve not sell. We provide 24 Hour Service and Free Replacement EstimatesRecent Review:Postons always respond quickly. Best of all they fix it first visit- well unless they need parts- but then they come back ASAP and finish. Great to have heating and ac guys I can count on. (I’m a small business with 24 properties with hvacMary Lynn D.
- Business Description:Located in Adams County, OH, we are an insured, state licensed HVAC company providing installation, sales & service for residential & light commercial heating & cooling systems including geothermal options for the southern Ohio area. We take a great deal of pride providing our customers with professional, high quality service and equipment making sure our customers are completely satisfied. We have 29 years experience in the HVAC industry
- Business Description:We have several years of experience in all your heating and cooling needs. We will give a full inspection to save you money and give you peace of mind. That’s why we offer 24-hour emergency service. Whether you need help in the mid-afternoon or 3 in the morning, we’re here for you. Contact Air Authority today for HVAC at 513-229-0789
Explore our Solution Center for helpful HVAC contractor articles
Cleaning your window AC unit keeps it running smoothly and can help you save on cooling bills. Just follow these eight simple steps to learn how to clean your window AC unit.
Ready to ditch the annoying wall switch that controls your ceiling fan? Follow this simple guide to adding a remote receiver to a preexisting ceiling fan.
Find HVAC contractors in
HVAC Contractors in Goshen, OH
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 25th Hour AssociatesPO Box 15952
- 25th Hour Associates
- A 1 HOMETECH6530 ROLLYMEADE AVE
- A Cress Heating & Cooling6163 East Bend Rd.
- A&B Heating & Air Conditioning5632 Commercial Dr
- A-Abel440 Congress Park Dr
- ACE Contracting4581 Trenton Oxford Rd
- Adams Heating Company8185 Beechmont Ave
- Advantage Systems1834 Forester DR
- Affordable Comfort Inc3291 N Bend Rd
- AFFORDABLE HVAC INSTALLATIONS279 Kinsman ct
- Air Authority Heating & Air Conditioning654 Reading Rd
- Air Master Heating & Cooling Inc.11835 Hamilton Ave
- Air Plus Heating & Cooling9301 Reading Rd
- AirDesign Heating and Cooling5804 Zaring Dr.
West Chester, Ohio
- Aire Serv of Fairfield11005 State Route 128
- Al's Heating & Cooling657 Reading Rd A
- ALL ABOUT HEATING & COOLING INC535 DUANE DR
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- ALWAYS AVAILABLE HTG & COOLINGPO BOX 18954
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- American Heating and Air Conditioning Co.3953 Red Bank Rd
- Ammerman Heating & Cooling555 Halcor Ln
- Anderson Automatic Heating & Cooling5741 Harrison Ave
- Anderson Hills Plumbing & Supply Inc6229 Beechmont Ave
- Anjen/Ambassador Air Htg & A/C120 Sheehan Ave
- AP-Mechanical110 cochran rd
- APOLLO ELECTRIC CO4848 DUFF DR B
- Apollo Home4538 Camberwell Rd
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Arc Electric Air Conditioning & Heating Inc141 Beacon Drive
- Arlinghaus Heating & Air Conditioning40 Cave Run Dr
- Armor Home Services LLC7936 Tanners Gate Ln
- Arronco Comfort Air5578 Limaburg Rd
- Arrow Heating Cooling and Home Maintenance4227 Myrtle Ave
- Assured Construction203 Wright Ave
- A 1 HOMETECH
- B & B Remodeling & Renovation LLC6364 W Fork Rd
- BAKER BAUER & FISH3210 SPRING GROVE AVE
- Baker Heating and Cooling24 Main St
- Beamer Heating & Cooling126 South 2nd Street 2201
- Beechmont Subaru8021 Beechmont Ave
- Bell Heating, Cooling, Electric & Construction5571 Limaburg Creek Rd
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing - Cincinnati756 Old State Route 74
- Better Choice Heating & Air Conditioning7568 Wyandot Ln
- Bicknell Heating & Cooling2675 Losantiville Ave.
- Bill Ahrens Plbg & Htg8751 Burns Rd
- BILL SPADE HEATING COOLING & ELECTRIC7181 WESSELMAN RD
- Birkley Services30 Riverview Ave
Fort Thomas, Kentucky
- Bishop Heating & Cooling2192 Beech Wood Dr
- Bockrath Heating & Cooling5900 Wolfpen-Pleasant Hill Rd. Suite A
- BPS HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING4108 JUD DR
- BRAUN HEATING & AIR COND10371 COLERAIN AVE
- BROTHERS HEATING & AIR LLC939 MAIN STREET Ste 3
- BROWN-DE BOARD HEATING & AIR112 N Union
- Bryan Construction Co Inc10117 Deerhollow Dr
- Bryant Heating & Cooling23 E 32nd St
- Building Mechanical & Energy Services, Inc175 Tri County Pkwy
- BVS HEATING & COOLING4510 VICTOR AVE
- B & B Remodeling & Renovation LLC
- C J Hughes & Sons Plumbing Co12055 Bridgeport Ln
- Caliguri Heating & Cooling651 Glenna Dr.
- Carr Electric Heating & Cooling3943 Demarc Ct
- Central Service IncPO Box 54211
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cincinnati12121 Champion Way
- Chase Construction & Inspection Group LLC8631 stillwater isle
- Chilly Heating & Cooling639 Blanche Ave
- Cincinnati Heating And Air Conditioning, LLC10937 Reed Hartman Hwy
- CINCINNATI HOME IMPROVEMENT COMPANY LLC28 Cincinnati Ave
- Cincinnati Hometown Heating and Cooling1712 Waltham Ave.
North College Hill, Ohio
- Cincinnati Service Solutions4111 Saint Martins Pl
- Cincy Heating & Cooling4307 Cornell Rd
- Circle City Coatings1731 Expo Ln
- Clark Heating & Cooling Inc28 Glendale Milford Rd
- Classy Craftsmen1445 Colonial Dr
- Clements Heating and Air LLC202 W Main St
- CLERMONT COUNTY ENERGY MANAGMENT1141 LITTLE INDIAN CREEK RD
New Richmond, Ohio
- Cliffs Auto Repair Service Inc1071 Tedia Way
- Climate Control Specialists740 S US Rte 42
- Comfort Solutions Inc716 Columbus Ave
- ComfortSpecialist5035 Staas Road
- Commercial Energy Checkup1058 Cody Dr
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Copper OPS8107 Forest rd
- Corcoran & Harnist Heating & AC1457 Harrison Ave
- Craftsman Electric Inc3855 Alta Ave
- Crane Heating & Air Conditioning Co24 Clay St.
- CTL Concrete Contractors308 Exporting St
- C J Hughes & Sons Plumbing Co
- Danco Enterprises Inc6220 Knollwood Rd
- DANIEL'S HVAC, LLC883 BETHANY RIDGE RD
West Union, Ohio
- DAWSON HEATING & AIR COND7747 STILLWELL RD 4
- Day's Appliance Repair Co8435 Beechmont Ave
- Demi Remodeling12088 US 42
- DILLARD HEATING & COOLING312 ARTHUR ST
- DKM MECHANICAL LLC6315 BELFAST RD
- Double O Ten Construction3335 Cardiff Ave
- Dr Fix It LLC1402 Woodville Pike
- DUCTZ of Fairfield/Mason5483 Lake Michigan Dr
- Ductz Of S Cincinnati - Covington2344 Kemper Ln PO Box 6093
- DUNCAN HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING CO3291 N BEND RD
- DVMS - Dan Volz Mechanical Service2170 W New Market Rd
- Danco Enterprises Inc
- eComMerchantSolutions (eCMS)10151 SE Sunnyside Rd Suite 495
- eComMerchantSolutions (eCMS)