Schneller Knochelmann Plumbing Heating Air

Founded 1928 • With Angi since November 2002

OH22603

1079 Ohio Pike

Cincinnati, OH 45245

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

For 88 years, we have served the heating, air conditioning and plumbing needs of Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. We are one of the oldest continuously operating service firms in the area. Our owner is Kris Knochelmann, who's family has been in the business for over 40 years. Our staff of experienced, licensed, NATE certified technicians are able to offer fair pricing, quality workmanship, and unique testing of your heating and air conditioning system. Ask about our lifetime warranty. It could be the last furnace or air conditioner you ever buy. Experience award winning service, where we treat you like family....

HVAC Companies (1321)plumbers (300)water heaters (64)drain cleaning (50)air duct cleaning (46)sewer cleaning (22)well & water pump repair (16)drain pipe installation (7)garage doors (9)heating oil company (2)dryer vent cleaning (2)fireplace services (2)

05/26/2021

The guys worked quickly and effectively, no messing around.

Description of Work
Had to have a very old central air system replaced.

Category garage doors,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 05/25/2021

05/25/2021

They did a pull & reset on the toilet to replace the wax ring. Dillon was friendly, efficient, and very professional.

Description of Work
Toilet with leak from base.

Work Completed On 05/25/2021

04/28/2021

Very well. Arrived on time and was able to replace the part fairly quickly. Very informative and walked us through what needed to be done. He was super friendly too!

Description of Work
Replaced AC compacitor

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 04/28/2021

04/12/2021

I usually never write reviews, but after my experience I felt obligated because I had such a positive experience. Comfort Advisor was exactly on time, professional, easy to talk to, and honest. Through our conversation and looking over the system I fully trusted him. He listened to the bad experience I had with a competitor and looked over the system. I did not need the huge job the competitor ind...

Description of Work
System Health Check

Category garage doors

Work Completed On 04/12/2021

04/07/2021

Fantastic! Chad did a perfect job fixing someone else's mess up. He fixed my leak, and made the pipe work look good again.

Description of Work
Repair someone else's plumbing work.

Work Completed On 04/06/2021

03/24/2021

Very well. Our technician was knowledgeable and was able to replace our unit. Super friendly as always- highly recommend!

Description of Work
New garbage disposal

Category garage doors,plumbing

Work Completed On 03/24/2021

03/18/2021

A very committed company right from the get go. Sales consultant was very knowledgeable, courteous and listened to my needs. The solution made sense. The installation team was clearly well experienced and capable, adjusting to the constraints of my house but not sacrificing at all on quality. The only minor hiccups were understandable. After arriving and evaluating the situation they didn't have t...

Description of Work
Heating and air conditioning System replacement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 03/18/2021

03/09/2021

Employee was prompt and professional

Description of Work
Inspection & tune up

Category garage doors,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

02/11/2021

Their page says that estimates are free. But they require a trip charge of $87 or $89, which is refunded if they do the work quoted. If not, there is no refund. How can something be "free" if the only way you can get it is to pay them for it? It can't! Saying their estimates are free is totally inaccurate.

Description of Work
Needed quote.

Category garage doors,plumbing

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

02/04/2021

I discovered my sewer line backed up in my basement and garage on Monday evening. I called Tuesday morning to have them come out. I talked to a nice young women who said they could not come out same day, but would be out on Wednesday. I asked what time and she said she did not know but they would call me 30 minutes ahead when they were on their way. About 4:40 p.m. on Wednesday I had not received ...

Description of Work
Sewer line checked because of sewer back up in basement and garage.

Work Completed On 12/30/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], I am sorry to hear about the sewage backup you experienced and for the misunderstanding. After doing some research I found you called in and cancelled our scheduled appointment. Once again I am sorry to hear about the sewage backup and know how frustrating it can be.

Furnace & AC Repairs, Installations & Sales. Plumbing. Indoor Air Quality. Sump Pumps. Battery Backups. Tankless Water Heaters. Drain Cleaning. Duct Cleaning.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing