Apollo Home

Founded 1910 • With Angi since November 2002

4538 Camberwell Rd

Cincinnati, OH 45209

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

Apollo Home strives to be the one company you can count on day or night for home repair, maintenance and comfort. We specialize in residential repair and replacement of heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC), plumbing and electrical systems, as well as drain clearing and main sewer line repair. We service Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. We are on time. We know your time is valuable, so Apollo promises to arrive at your home within the time window you select. If our technician doesn’t arrive on time, we’ll waive the service charge.* Repairs are Breakdown Free. If the same part or repair fails in the first year, we guarantee to replace the part and do the repair again for free.* We offer Peace of Mind. We accept responsibility for your complete 100% satisfaction with the operation of the equipment and service provided by Apollo and paid for by you. If you are dissatisfied with our work, we will promptly correct the problem or keep working until the problem is resolved. HVAC Lemons Not Allowed. Your entire heating or cooling unit installed by Apollo will be replaced by Apollo at NO CHARGE if your heat exchanger or AC compressor fails within 20 years of the installation date.** Apollo Home technicians, plumbers, and electricians are professionals who are trained to be experts in their fields and have received hundreds of hours of training from Apollo Home through our industry-certified education program, Apollo Home University. All of our HVAC technicians, electricians and plumbers wear an Apollo Home uniform and undergo a rigorous background check. The process includes drug testing, criminal check and drivers check. All are licensed and insured. We’re proud of our team and want you to be comfortable with them in your home. Feel free to ask them questions! They’re happy to explain their process, how something works or teach you how to perform basic maintenance....

4.2

HVAC Companies (618)plumbers (147)air duct cleaning (97)electrician (67)drain cleaning (45)water heaters (38)sewer cleaning (16)gas leak repair (10)lighting (7)ceiling fan installation (2)home automation (1)drain pipe installation (1)

06/09/2021

Significantly overcharged for refrigerant refill on my AC, $320/lb for R410a versus $80-120/lb market rate. Even at this rate, I agreed to do refill when tech said I needed 1-2 lbs to get the unit working properly. He proceeded to fill 2 lbs ($700 with trip fee!) and then told me the unit would still not cool properly unless I continued to add more coolant. He ultimately added 4lbs and left me wit...

Description of Work
Refrigerant added to AC

Work Completed On 05/24/2021

06/01/2021

I wish I had asked for the Angi 5% discount. During a water heater check, Apollo recommended several purchases. When I indicated the estimate was high, the agent said nothing. The city inspector, after seeing the unit and the invoice, suggested I should have gotten 3 estimates, indicating to me he had seen better deals on comparable equipment. When I asked for a discount, the response was delayed ...

Description of Work
Water heater plus related products

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 03/18/2021

05/27/2021

Bill, from Apollo, is always professional and has been knowledgeable in his work. He always friendly and considerate with us and makes sure we understand what he has to do, and what our options maybe.

Description of Work
Air conditioning maintenance

Work Completed On 05/27/2021

05/22/2021

Henry arrived promptly and listened to my observations and appeared to know what the problem was. He went to the unit, opened it up and found a wire which had come off of the condenser on the compressor. He reattached the wire and the compressor started running. There has not been any further problem.

Description of Work
Our AC compress would not run.

Work Completed On 05/22/2021

05/18/2021

The gentlemen that worked on our unit was very professional as well as polite. I would definitely recommend this companies service.

Description of Work
Worked on our air conditioning unit!

Work Completed On 05/18/2021

05/13/2021

Ryan came out, performed the requested service as well as answering questions and guidance on improvements we wanted to make. He was very friendly, courteous and professional. We had him install an air purifying system and several other smaller items to keep our system running well. We will request him for our next service.

Description of Work
Spring AC tune up

Work Completed On 05/13/2021

04/14/2021

He did a great job we have no complaints. He came in friendly and professional and was pretty quick and he fixed our water heater which had a flue problem and he fixed our problem.

Description of Work
We had to get the furnace fixed and the exhaust to the water heater fixed

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

Work Completed On 04/13/2021

03/26/2021

Very good. He was punctual, professional and very thorough

Description of Work
Inspection/ tune_ up on my heating unit

Work Completed On 03/26/2021

03/09/2021

They scheduled me within 2 days of calling. He was early and that was fine with me. Company called and text he was on the way 40 minutes prior. Work quality was very good. He had a sales pitch to sell me a maintenance program. I’ll think about that. I think his pricing was very high. I paid $926 for installation of 2 faucets that I had already purchased. I think that is too much.

Description of Work
Replace 2 bathroom faucets

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

02/24/2021

As always with Apollo, professionalism, courteous, thorough, great customer service! Thank you again.

Description of Work
Air Duct cleaning

Category auto repair,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

Plumbing Service and Repair, Drain Clearing, Sewer Restoration, HVAC Service/Repair, Maintenance and Installation, Electrical Service/Repair, Electrical Panel Service/Replacement, Nest Products/Smart Home, Lighting and Handyman(on select projects), Excavation

We are focused on helping owner occupied residential homeowners in the greater Cincinnati Area.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available