If you have in-laws or parents who will move in with you in the future and you want to maintain some privacy, adding an in-law suite can be a great option. What’s more, in-law suites can increase your property value.
Get matched with top deck & porch contractors in Lockbourne, OH
There are 103 highly-rated local deck & porch contractors.
Recent Decks Porches Reviews in Lockbourne
- Ohio Exteriors LLCVery well. Project Manager (Steve) kept me updated on project status on weekly basis. Carpenters, especially (Bryan) performed outstanding quality construction and went above and beyond to ensure my satisfaction with the finished product. Many Thanks to the entire Ohio Exteriors Team.
- Ohio Exteriors LLCOhio Exteriors did a great job! Bill did a great job with planning and the estimate. The team did a fantastic job when it came time to build. Would use them on future projects!
- Ohio Exteriors LLCA great experience all around from the office staff being friendly and responsive, to the sales rep with the estimate and identifying the problem, the project managers friendly and checking on progress of the work, to the field team completing the job in two days. I would definitely recommend Ohio Exteriors and hire them in the future for any other outside work on our house
- Ohio Exteriors LLCI must say I was a bit nervous at first. We had them come out for an appraisal and was given a quote pretty quickly. They require half of the payment before they start anything. I made the payment and then heard nothing for months. In the Covid times that isn't too unexpected, but after 3 months of hearing nothing I reached out to get an update. I took a few tries but I finally heard back saying they were working on it. More time passed and I got no updates. I reached out again a few times before they finally reached back out letting me know where we were in the process. After about 6 months construction finally started and the results are better then I had expected! The workers were professional and friendly and the final result is great! Very happy with how it turned out and will definitely reach out again for any future projects
- Ohio Exteriors LLCThe Ohio Exteriors was very professional in our porch conversion project. We were well-informed with all the procedures. Although there was a long delay for the manufacturer to produce the materials during the pandemic, Ohio Exteriors workers were very efficient in installing them promptly once the materials were delivered
- A-1 Quality CarpentryIt went very well! Jeff was awesome to work with, responsive and super professional. The work was done faster than I anticipated. The deck looks and feels GREAT. I would recommend to anyone.
- A-1 Quality CarpentryI cannot say enough great things about Jeff and the amazing work he did from start to finish. During the estimate process he took the time to answer our questions (and we had a lot) and got back to us very timley, usually same day. Other companies would take days to get back so the customer response time with Jeff was great. He wasn't the most expensive and not the cheapest but you get what you pay for and we did! Everyday he started early, hardly took any breaks even through the heat and humidity was bad and sometimes it rained. He has a strong work ethic and it shows in his commitment to his customer and care of his detailed work. The inspector mentioned this was the best framing job he had ever seen! When we had a few hiccups he was very patiently and you could tell his main goal was to ensure we were happy even when we had some minor changes. He left the worksite clean everyday and finished on time. So if you want an unmatched experience with a contractor who does amazing work with great customer service, book Jeff and A-1 now. I know we will in the future
- A-1 Quality CarpentryThe project was finished on time as mentioned in the contract and within the quote provided. Mr. Prude was professional and deck work was of high quality. He obtained the required the city permit and scheduled the inspection right after the completion of work. I would hire him again. Thank you.
- Curt’s Brick & Stone LLCCurt’s did an installation at my nextdoor neighbors house and I was so impressed with the final product, quickness of installation and clean up by the team, that I decided to hire them. At my home they excavated a new patio site, installed a beautiful paver patio, hand-built a cedar pergola and filled in and reseeded the lawn following the installation work. All of the team were great to work with and were helpful keeping me updated and answered all my questions through the process. I highly recommend this company
- A-1 Quality CarpentryFrom initial consultation to deck completion, the project went very smoothly. Jeff was professional, prepared, thorough, timely and always very amiable. He takes great pride in his work and has a strong work ethic. We are very pleased with our new deck and its two sets of stairs. The deck with its trellis includes both cedar and pressure-treated wood, together with black aluminum balusters. Overall, the deck is not only beautiful but strong and sturdy - built to last! The project could not have gone better
Deck Companies in Lockbourne
- Business Description:Super Service Award Winner 2017, 2018 & 2020. Here at the Fence-N-Deck Doctors we are focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. With a variety of services to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. We can Install, Repair, Stain or Powerwash your existing fence or deck. You don't currently have a fence or deck, but want one? Not to worry call us and we will come sit down with you and design som..Recent Review:I called several places for a quote; some were not interested in the job. One of the businesses referred me to Fence-N-Deck Doctors. Setting up my appointment for an estimate was fast and easy. He was professional, provided us a very honest opinion with suggestions, and knew exactly what we wanted. They didn't come out when we expected but it was for the obvious heavy rain season we just had. I was updated regularly. The day finally come, their crew showed up and went to work. All of them knew what their job was and worked in sync with one another. Everyone was super friendly and did a great job of cleaning up as they went. We are very happy with our fence and the professionalism of everyone involvedKim B.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Award winning. Also serving German Village, OH; Franklin, Delaware & Union Counties.Recent Review:I requested a bid for building a deck and never received a call or email. If they were too busy I could understand but to just ignore and not reply is unacceptable .Charles C.
- Business Description:Superior Home Maintenance Co is a fully licensed, bonded and insured business and has been in operation for over ninety years in central Ohio and the Columbus area. Our company takes great pride in the quality and care of the work that we provide to our customers. Our technicians are experienced in every area of home maintenance that a homeowner may need. Job minimum is $250Recent Review:excellent. ceiling drywall was falling in garage which was not installed properly, went in thru attic to tack it to a brace he installed and re-taped and finished. installed peephole in steel door and deadbolts. bathroom fan not installed properly, replace fan and vented thru rooKathy K.
- Business Description:A-1 Quality Carpentry is family owned and operated. We have been licensed, bonded, and insured throughout central Ohio for over 20 years. And even though we're not the biggest, when it comes to quality and service, we strive to be the best. We offer free estimates and accept all major credit cards. (no fees) So, if you're thinking about building a deck or porch, and want the best in quality and service, give us a call. "We're worth the wait"Recent Review:It went very well! Jeff was awesome to work with, responsive and super professional. The work was done faster than I anticipated. The deck looks and feels GREAT. I would recommend to anyone.DEBORAH C.
- Business Description:APCO has adopted all CDC recommendations, including staying home when sick, respiratory etiquette, and hand hygiene. We are offering the below types of estimates. Social Distance Outdoor Estimate 1. Your APCO representative will call you to discuss your project. 2. Measurements are taken from outdoors (your APCO representative will remain outdoors). 3. A free estimate and product literature can be left at your home or emailed to you – your choice. Social Distance Virtual Estimate 1. Your ..Recent Review:The installation crew went above and beyond to make the new door look great. Including purchasing new trim for the outside that was not planned for. Also fixed the wood floor inside the house when water damage was discovered after removal of the old door. Great crew and great experienceTim A.
- Business Description:My Handyman has more than 25 years experience in all phases of construction, remodeling and repairs. For your peace of mind, all of our staff have background checks and arrive in our clearly marked trucks. Our service is built around your schedule.Your project will be completed using our skilled and highly trained professionals. You can have those tasks accomplished that you may not have the time or expertise to complete. Here at My Handyman we are revolutionizing the industry bringing a high..Recent Review:Called the company and left message, they did not bother to return call.scott j.
- Business Description:We are licensed, insured and bonded for most counties surrounding Franklin. Most inspections and estimates are free. Visit our website for additional information. www.dgenterprisesinc.com or www.roofing-fences-decks.com. https://www.facebook.com/pages/DGEnterprises-Inc/145699118823957. On Facebook. Check out the page for job photos and specialRecent Review:Once the green light for the project was given, our fencing project was underway. Doug had the utility company come check for buried utilities, and had materials delivered the morning his crew was starting. The guys set the footers on Day One and built the fence on Day Two. They cleaned up all their building supplies plus disposed of the fences that were removed. Not only do we love the fence, our neighbors do as well. The guys worked around trees, tons of tree roots, were respectful of the neighbor's garden, and cared about the quality of their workJenny K.
- Business Description:PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL Five full time employees. We do all the work without any subcontractors. We are licensed by the city of Columbus and many of the surrounding suburbs, Having taken and passed the home improvement test by the state of Ohio as a General Contractor. Estimates are free. Coupon for 5% off to Angie's List members. Larger concrete repair and replacement jobs, $2,150 minimum. Additional services: Snow removal and de-icers on commercial lotsRecent Review:Above all, Dan is a craftsman, not just a contractor, which is a rarity these days. He personally, as company owner, provided the in-person evaluation and estimate of the project. Dan arrived for the estimate on a Saturday, as scheduled (he works with his crew during the week) and was very thorough in his assessment of our project. He explained everything he would do, made suggestions to reduce costs and simplify the job, and sent his quote within a reasonable time frame. We were under a time crunch, and Dan understood and worked with us. He and his delightful crew arrived at the scheduled time on a Monday morning and worked throughout the day. Within four hot, humid, hard-working days, they delivered a masterpiece. Every member of the crew was thoughtful, fun, and respectful, and a true pleasure to deal with. Dan is a task master with his crew, directing every aspect of the work, teaching each person how to improve their craft and the product. Not one detail was forgotten or ignored. Dan was the first to arrive each day, and guided each step of the project. The final outcome was a work of art. Dan and his men went beyond our expectations, providing finishing touches that we didn't even expect.. The project has just finished and our neighbors are already coming by to rave about the results. I can't imagine a better outcome than what we received from Dan's company. I rarely recommend a product or a company, but I have no hesitation in recommending Dan Few's Concrete Company to friends and familyCYNTHIA R.
- Business Description:Here at Dave's Carpentry we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 30 years of experience we are experts in our trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. Owner-operated. Uses subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service fees apply
- Business Description:We have 20 years of professional experience and are able to do just about anything to update your home! We provide personal and friendly customer service and invite you to come out for a free estimate. Additional DBA - Home Craft Remodeling
Deals in Lockbourne for Decks
Explore our Solution Center for helpful deck company articles
Flagstone gives your outdoor space a gorgeous, rustic feel. Find out the cost of flagstone per square foot or per ton. Our expert cost guide helps you plan your budget for your flagstone project from walkways to patios to walls.
Coming in different sizes, materials, and styles—from French doors to sliding glass—the costs entailed by a patio door replacement vary widely. This guide takes you through the range of options and price points for every kind of patio door.
Find deck & porch contractors in
- Commercial Point
- South Bloomfield
- Grove City
- Canal Winchester
- Upper Arlington
deck & porch contractors in Lockbourne
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Buckeye Construction LLC1856 Ridgebury Dr
- A Custom Roof & Spouting1816 Montgomery Ave.
- A Treemendous Design6368 Scioto & Darby Creek Rd
- A-1 Quality Carpentry911 ROBINWOOD AVE
- A-Plus Inspections, LLC260 Links Dr
- A:Z Contracting, LLC8220 Richardson Rd.
- AA ALWAYS AFFORDABLE1933 E DUBLIN GRANVILLE RD
- AAA Renovations, LLC140 N. Roys Ave
- ABC Improvements1302 Collins Rd
- Able Roofing4777 Westerville Rd
- Absolute General Contracting180 Birch St. Apt B
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- Accu-Spec Construction Services294 Zimpfer St
- Ace Fence & Deck LLC1500 E. Chestnut Street
- Adams Construction & Restoration 27729 Caldwell Rd
- Adena Paint and Caulk245 Deer Trail Ct
- Advanced Concepts Inc10311 Slough Rd
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- Advanced Construction & RemodelingPo Box 235
- AFAB Services64 West Street
- Affordable Construction Plus1397 Dewey Street
- Affordable Home Remodeling863 Lakefield dr.
- Affordable Home Renovations27499 US-23 S
- AIS Renovations Ltd4394 Broadway
Grove City, Ohio
- ALBERT'S REMODELING AND REPAIR, LLC256 AINSWORTH AVE
- ALL ABOUT ROOFING LLC536 Washington Ave
- All Around Home Improvements10694 Ashville Pike
- All Around Home Maintenance698 Musgrove Rd
- ALL CITY ROOFING & SIDING300 Shanahan Rd
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- All Home Roofs & Siding LLC3051 Lamb Ave
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Anderson & Noland Construction134 Church St
Plain City, Ohio
- ANDERSON REMODELING & CONSTRUCTION LLC6144 Jefferlyn Dr
- APCO | The Architectural Products Company777 Michigan Ave
- Apex Window & Door3604 Fishinger Mill Dr.
- Aqua Doc Lake & Pond Management10779 Mayfield Rd
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- ARCHITECTURAL GARDENS INC313 ROCKY FORK DR
- Arkem Construction7635 Coronado Blvd S
- Artisan Design Build6735 Sportsman Club Rd
- Atlas Roof & Exteriors7725 Harriott Rd
Plain City, Ohio
- Azeltine Homes10332 Deep Cut Rd
- A Buckeye Construction LLC
- B & L CONTRACTING4445 GARY WAY
- B&T Roofing Ltd26 Israel St
- B-Level Ltd5020 Basil Western Rd
- BAM PaintingPO Box 2183
- BAUM CUSTOM INTERIORS AND EXTERIORSPO BOX 775
- Beacom Construction Co LLC5437 County Rd 25
- Bee Improvements7548 Slate Ridge Blvd
- Benchmark Roofing668 Radio Dr
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- Berger Building Services6615 Julian Rd SW
- BETTER HOMES TODAY2288 BENNING DR
- BETTER WAY GARDENING3325 WILLIAMS RD
- Bidner Construction and Remodeling LLC433 denwood court
- Big B Concrete322 Harrison St.
- BILL VARGO2974 N HIGH ST
- Bishops Remodeling11322 US-50
- BJW Contracting94 Jamison Rd NW Lot 222
Washington Court House, Ohio
- Boss Mans Paintingpo box 6501
- Bowman's Roofing & Home improvement , Handyman390 Morrison Rd
- Brads OddnEnds
Mt Sterling, Ohio
- Brian Pruett Interior Finishes8274 Talia Court
- Brighton Works233 Brighton Rd.
- Buckeye Concrete Coatings11222 Big Bear Path
- Buckeye Construction and Renovations342 S. Main st.
- Buckeye Construction LLC866 Higbee Drive North
- Buckeye Custom Contracting Corp263 Avondale Ave
- Buckeye Custom Renovations1030 Dublin Rd
- Buckeye Guys Construction1425 E Dublin Granville Rd Suite #:109
- Buckeye Home Pros and Property Maintenance7611E Sawmill Commons Lane
- Buckeye Power Wash Services1670 Glenn Ave
- Buckeye Restoration4004 Miller-Paul Rd
- BUCKEYE STATE HOME IMPROVEMENTS1264 ST RTE 73
- Builders Unlimited LLC321 W Bigelow Ave
Plain City, Ohio
- Builderscape7500 Industrial Pkwy
Plain City, Ohio
- Building and Construction Services LLC340 W 2nd Ave
- Burke Independent Contracting105 S Hartford Ave
- B & L CONTRACTING
- C & H CONSTRUCTION2791 MAPLEWOOD DR
- C & H UNLIMITED HOME MAINTENANCE846 ELIOTS OAK RD
- C & M Landscape IncP.O. Box 1376
- C & W Concrete Services Ltd5360 Ponderosa Dr
- C&M Remodeling and Interior Design
- Camelot Construction and Design3842 Carberry Dr
- Capaldo Construction, LLC751 Northwest Blvd Ste 100
- Capital City Property Services5462 Crenton Dr
- CAPITAL OUTDOOR342 EMORY ST
- Capital Ridge Fence and Deck145 Whittier Dr s
Lancaster O, Ohio
- Care Industries, Inc2352 Bohnburg Ave
Grove City, Ohio
- Carter Lumber Co - Lancaster1890 Old Logan-Lancaster Rd SE
- CASE HANDYMAN & REMODELING OF COLUMBUS13910 CENTER VILLAGE RD
- Cat's A** Flooring2935 Cheyenne Dr
- CEDAR CRAFT PRODUCTS INC776 REYNOLDSBURG-NEW ALBANY RD PO BOX 9
- Central Ohio Details LLC289 Ziegler Ave
- Central Ohio Handyman Services, LLC314 Prairie Run Drive
- Central Ohio Home Restoration3663 Christopher Place
Grove City, Ohio
- Central Ohio Remodelers6491 Ponset Street
- Central Ohio's Ace Exteriors2101 S Hamilton Rd. Suite 213 Hamilton Commerce Center
- C & H CONSTRUCTION