Arrow Fence of Ohio LLC

Founded 1991 • With Angi since May 2013

181 W. Johnstown rd.

Gahanna, OH 43230

Complete Fence Installation Company. Family owned and operated....

fence company (96)driveway gate installation (10)pressure washing (1)deck cleaning (1)

06/16/2021

They did an excellent job, were very professional, and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They put up a new fence for me.

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

11/27/2020

I was quoted 8-12 weeks in late July 2020 and due to the lumber shortage during the COVID-19 pandemic I expected delays. Fence was installed late November 2020. They removed the old wood fence and put new posts in on Tuesday, returned on Friday and completed the fence. Looks great and was worth the wait. I had 130' of cedar installed with a gate.

Description of Work
Privacy fence removal and replacement.

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

11/05/2020

Crew was polite and professional and even assisted me in dealing with a boundary/property line issue with my neighbor. They also mitigated and gave advice on a utility box issue based on prior experience. Overall they were quick, efficient and professional.

Description of Work
Vinyl fence installed in back yard

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

10/22/2020

He cannot do it till spring. His estimate seems high so I’m getting another one

Description of Work
Fence repair

Category fencing,deck cleaning

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

10/21/2020

I searched Angie's List looking for someone to build a fence in my backyard for my dog. I located Arrow Fence and contacted them for a quote. While it took some time to get scheduled, the work performed in putting up a Nobility Aluminum Fence was good. While the cost of the fence was expensive, the quality will last a lifetime and the look is fantastic. I appreciate the job Cliff and Rocky did. I ...

Description of Work
Alum Fence

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

09/02/2020

The front section and gate looks great. It adds more curb appeal to my house. Very impressed with the professionalism and work ethic. If I ever have another fence project I will be contacting Arrow Fence.

Description of Work
A new front section with a gate

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

06/12/2020

Can't give a review on work as they came out and promised estimate and would not return phone calls. Obviously not reliable.

Description of Work
Fence Replacement

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

This review is not accurate and does not include the facts of the matter. I visited this property and discussed basic project ideas with the homeowner. After that, he went back inside and told me to see myself out after I got the measurements I needed. As I surveyed the property, I discovered an issue that would drastically change the fence line from what the owners wanted. This situation needed t...

05/27/2020

Great. Workmanship is excellent. Cliff is the one to deal with if you want someone who gives you a straight and honest quote and then follows through. What you get is craftsmanship, quality and someone who stands behind their work.

Description of Work
Replace existing fence, upgrade gates and remove old large wood beam swing set.

Work Completed On 04/23/2020

05/20/2020

The quote was amazing but I’ve called multiple times with no call back and emailed multiple times with no email backs. How do people even get services from them? They do not reply!

Description of Work
89 feet of privacy fence with one door

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

05/16/2020

Perfect from the estimate trough the install. This is a family owned business and you can see they take great pride in their work. Cliff Workman, one of the owners did the estimate and was very nice to work with. If we had any questions either Cliff or his son Ben always got back to us in a timely manner even though I know these guys are really busy. The install went amazingly well, Adam and Hunte...

Description of Work
Aluminum Fence Installed Side and Back Yard

Work Completed On 03/09/2020

Review for Arrow Fence of Ohio LLC - 181 W. Johnstown rd., Gahanna, OH - 38574284

Fencing Sales, Installation & Repairs

Electrical work for gate operators.