A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Get matched with top fence companies in Lakewood, OH
There are 57 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Lakewood
- Eagle Landscaping IncEagle landscaping removed my old fence and put up my new fence in no time. Quality work and professional service. This is the second time they did work for us. I will use them again.
- Windsor's Fence RepairWe had a 4 foot chain link fence with three gates installed specifically so we would not have to tie out our small dog. They were great. Professional. Timely. Added extra posts near the house because I feared the area was too wide and the dog might be able to get out. I had estimates from 3 other fence companies and Windsor’s was the cheapest but I still think the price was a bit steep due to the current economy read less
- All Mark FenceMark was super easy to work with and our fence looks great. He was responsive and honest and upfront through the whole process. He gave us great advice on how to get what we were looking for, was honest about the time frame, and answered all of our questions very promptly. I wish all business owners were this nice to work with and I recommend him 100% read less
- DogWatch of ClevelandGreat service. This company is prompt, professional and prices are very reasonable. Thank you very much!
- DogWatch of ClevelandGreat! They were on time, work was completed as was promised in the estimate and thorough training was given before they left. All questions were answered
- DogWatch of ClevelandVery professional and everyone involved went above and beyond to make everything perfect for me , the doggies and the neighbors. Thank you
- Ohio Outdoor SolutionsOhio Outdoor Solutions was prompt and catered to our needs. Excellent quality and workmanship. Will definitely be recommending them!
- Barski HardscapingBrandon was great in providing exactly what we needed in a driveway gate for our new home. Even in the cold elements, his crew got the gate installed so we can FINALLY let our dogs enjoy their new back yard!
- Windsor's Fence RepairKevin from Windsor's Fence Repairs came out when he said he would and realigned our gate. We were not at home at the time but the work was done beautifully! We would highly recommend his company and will hire him again if the need arises. Great job!
- Ohio Outdoor SolutionsMike was courteous and responsive. He was in touch during the entire project and showed up when he said he would. I appreciated his professionalism. Would absolutely recommend him and plan on hiring him again for another project.
Fencing Contractors in Lakewood
- Business Description:Barski hardscaping, previously Great Escapes Landscaping, was established in 2009 with the desire to set the highest standard of integrity, workmanship, professionalism and commitment. We are hands on from the start to finish. We approach all our projects with a Plan - Design - Build strategy. It is important for us gain a thorough understanding of your wants and needs in order to establish the project. Our goal is to give you peace of mind, knowing that the success of your project is in good.. read lessRecent Review:Barski Hardscaping did an excellent job building two roof extensions over our back patio. The structure that Brandon and his team built blends perfectly with the existing structure. The wings are structurally sound and well thought out. I highly recommend Barski Hardscaping for all of your outdoor living space improvements read lessmicki D.
- Business Description:We are a Multiple Year Super Service Award Winning Company. We take great pride in taking care of our customers and installing Fence & Decks like we are installing them at our own home. We as Team NEO want to be a contractor that you will want to review! Offers full financing or 1/3-1/2 down. Additional contact name - Jim (Owner), Bob, Hank Dan and Ron (Sales Team) and Tara ( Customer Service) . Additional DBAs - Northeast Ohio Fence & Deck C read lessRecent Review:I did not hire them. Too high of price.Jennifer C.
- Business Description:Services we offer are Fencing, landscaping, windows and doors, roofing, and flooring! We aim for the satisfaction of our clients. Looking to get your project done ASAP? Are you tired of being told to wait for weeks or even months at a time to get your project started? We are well staffed and are ready to get started for you as soon as you need us! Our team consists of well experienced contractors vetted by our company background team. So you can feel confident in the work you will receive. read lessRecent Review:My entire fence has to be torn down and installed with new material by a “professional fence installer”. I had multiple professionals come out and assess the terrible job this company did on my vinyl fence. He tore up my yard with a heavy machine to dig holes when the ground was still wet from all the rain, he bought fence panels that were too big of height that he had to cut down and were too short on the width that he had to buy more panels to fit pieces in to make a 8 foot wide fence between the posts. He did not use any cement to support the posts and only threw dirt down into the post holes. One professional was able to pull out the post and couldn’t find any cement. I was told by multiple professionals that my fence would not last even a year. He was going to glue pieces together so it wouldn’t look like he cut pieces of panel. The entire fence is flimsy and you can’t lean on it at all! He told me his brother under quoted the job so he wouldn’t put in the time to do a proper job. It was not my fault that they under quoted me. I paid him a retainer or down payment to buy the material which he said he had to keep buying more material because he measured wrong. Again that is not my fault. These are his exact words of what he told me about my job: “I’ll be there in about an hour. and yes I run a business to earn an income not a charity so bigger jobs are more important. I work on your fence after hours for the price that was given to you. If you’d like me to leave I can for the at cost price of 3600 and you can find someone else to complete the project. Otherwise I will finish the project in a timely fashion in accordance to the businesses schedule.” I fired him after that! It was taking him over a month to install a 100 foot fence. This is a young kid that is very inexperienced and doesn’t know the first thing about running a business. He had to have his girlfriend draw lines on the vinyl so he could cut out pieces for the panel to fit on the top and bottoms, which left pencil marks on every single panel and post. The cuts he made we’re so bad that the posts are filling up with water. Don’t let this person, Lucas Olivieri, screw take advantage of you like he did me! He works under this name Allied Industries and MeetLucas read lessTheresa G.
- Business Description:I have 36 years experience and know all types of fencing. We are very reliable and honest. Low overhead means lower price for our customers. We specialize in repairs and the smaller fence job. If you have a fence that needs fixing, I have worked with every type ever made and will know what to do with yours! Call us today read lessRecent Review:We had a 4 foot chain link fence with three gates installed specifically so we would not have to tie out our small dog. They were great. Professional. Timely. Added extra posts near the house because I feared the area was too wide and the dog might be able to get out. I had estimates from 3 other fence companies and Windsor’s was the cheapest but I still think the price was a bit steep due to the current economy read lessSusan B.
- Business Description:Owner operated. No Subs. Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:Mark was super easy to work with and our fence looks great. He was responsive and honest and upfront through the whole process. He gave us great advice on how to get what we were looking for, was honest about the time frame, and answered all of our questions very promptly. I wish all business owners were this nice to work with and I recommend him 100% read lessNicole S.
- Business Description:We have over 30 employees between our 11 locations. We do NOT use sub-contractors, as we have our own experienced carpenters / home re-modelers on staff. We accept Visa and Mastercard.Recent Review:Last year, they removed the old stain and restained the deck. This job requires a light coat of stain for this year, and they did it.arthur l.
- Business Description:A touch of Anne been in business for 10 years. We specialize in Home remodeling and home repair work. Qualification include: electrical, plumbing, tile, deck, home remodeling, drywall, home demolition, flooring. carpet cleaning, landscape, painting read lessRecent Review:It was excellent. They very professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend them to anyone. I got what I wanted.jimmy s.
- Business Description:See website for additional service areas.Recent Review:Horrible customer service! Our fence replacement was quoted (in person) in February, and contracted (with deposit paid) in June. At that point, they told us it would be 12 weeks for installation. Later, based on info provided by salesman, we re-arranged vacation travel plans to accommodate installation week of September 24th. Nothing. Now, they say it could MAYBE be late October. By phone, "Mike" said we would be placed on the "Ooops!" list (suggesting expedited service). Two more phone calls later, still nothing. I've never seen a more indifferent, argumentative approach to customer relations read lessKevin B.
- Business Description:5 employees. Uses subs for roofing, windows, siding & enclosure. Cost is determined by the job. Award wining. Additional contact name - Bob Polk. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Bob Dutton, additional email bob.dutton @fairviewhomeimp.com, Chuck Svoboda, additional email Chuck.email@example.com read lessRecent Review:Very happy with the job. Fairview Home Improvement was the only one to respond to my job requestLizbeth P.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscape read lessRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secure read lessERIC M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Wrought iron is classic, stylish, and regal. The total cost of installing a new wrought iron fence can vary significantly based on the size, design, and materials. This article will provide you with an estimate to help you get started.
A corrugated metal fence is a great way to give your yard a sleek, modern look while also saving a little bit of green in the process. This guide will break down the costs of building this type of fence and what you should consider before doing so.
Find fence companies in
- Rocky River
- Fairview Park
- Brook Park
- Bay Village
- Middleburg Heights
- Parma Heights
- Cuyahoga Heights
- North Olmsted
- Valley View
- Newburgh Heights
- Olmsted Falls
- Brooklyn Heights
- Seven Hills
- Garfield Heights
- Cleveland Heights
- Avon Lake
- North Royalton
fence companies in Lakewood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & G Trucking17669 Pioneer Rd
- A 1 Fence7575 Goldenrod Dr
- A Touch of Anne, Mold Removal15920 Pike Blvd
- A&R Home Improvements1926 Marks Ave
- Abby Construction Company4568 Mayfield Rd Ste 112
- Above The Rest Home Improvements4608 e 131st st
- ACME FENCE & LUMBER CO1053 BANK ST
- Advance Home Improvement, LLC1464 Lincoln Avenue
- Afanador Construction, LLC8150 Crestwood Dr
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- AFFORDABLE RENOVATIONS L L C1128 OAKWOOD DR
- All home restorations4177 Russell Ave
- All Mark Fence7268 Kenssington Dr
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- All Phase Remodeling & Mechanicals, Inc.972 Nela View Rd
- ALLEN KEITH CONSTRUCTION CO2735 GREENSBURG RD
North Canton, Ohio
- Allied Industries1536 Saint Clair Ave NE
- Allways Vinyl Inc6884 Parkway Dr
- Amarico Fence3795 Highland Rd
- American Fence Company3841 Ridge Rd
- AMERICAN POST CONSTRUCTION INC4664 NEWTON RD
- APOLLO CONSTRUCTION7954 BURTON LN
- Apollo Supply38396 APOLLO PKWY
- Arbor Ohio Construction Group3933 Avon Lake Rd
- Archer Home Improvements20845 Parkcliff Dr.
- ART'S REMODELING LLC8525 diagonal rd
- Assurance Roofing and More LLC37063 Colorado Ave
- Aura Lawncare & Landscaping LLC.12497 chestnut st nw
Canal Fulton, Ohio
- Authentic Waterproofing Inc.1364 Canton Rd.
- Avon Bay Construction605 Bassett Rd
Bay Village, Ohio
- Axiom Construction Team12530 Athena Dr
North Royalton, Ohio
- AXLE Development11470 Euclid Ave. #304
- A & G Trucking
- Baffa Landscape Design, LLC1781 E.289th Street
- Band of brothers restoration LLC7855 stone rd
- Barrish Home Improvement7557 White Oak Dr
- Barski contracting 7447 Norwalk Rd
- Barski Hardscaping3736 Dover Center Rd
- Beadbandit welding service 1036 Sunshine Ct
- BeastMasters Home Improvement11911 Hamlen Ave
- Behory Remodeling15950 Richard Dr.
Brook Park, Ohio
- Bell Construction5138 State Rt 43
- Bella's Home Construction17140 shurmer rd
- BENNETT HOME REPAIR LLC,1199 Sylvania Rd
- Best Affordable SolutionsPO Box 134
Sharon Center, Ohio
- Best Buy Fence Supply7099 State Route 303
- Best FenceP.O Box 763
- Bestway Contractors Inc151 Lennox Ave SW b
- Better Homes Home Improvement7426 Jumpers Crossing Ln
- Bill's Electric & General Contractors1889 Grasmere Ave
East Cleveland, Ohio
- Bob Cultrona Landscaping Company Inc7650 Bond Street
- Borchert's Enclosure System Inc13566 Ridge Rd
North Royalton, Ohio
- Bowie enterprises
- Bravo Zulu Construction2478 Fairfield Dr
- Brookside Lawn Service6050 Stone Rd
- Buckeye Exteriors LLC3071 Timberbrook Dr
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Byam's Home Improvement Inc.1746 9th St
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Baffa Landscape Design, LLC
- C&M Concrete & Handyman Services511 greenfield
- Cali Landscape Services, LLC10514 Windham Dr
- Calibrated Construction6965 Spencer Lk Rd
- Call Rick Contractor307 W. 13th St,
- Callahan Painting & Home Improvements3595 E 65th St
- Capps Enterprises1371 W 114th St
- Cardinal Handyman Services LLC727 Fairwood Blvd
- Carpentry by William Anth1464 Robinwood Ave
- Carpentry DOC Ltd5195 Columbia Rd
- Central Ohio Premier Stain1268 Township Road 1706
- CK Home repair25151 Brookpark Rd 1507
North Olmsted, Ohio
- CLE Plumbing and Maintenance1244 Sunset Road
Mayfield Heights, Ohio
- Cleveland Handyman Services8222 Kenilworth Ave
- CLEVELAND HARDSCAPES747 E 152ND ST
- CLEVELAND LUMBER CO9410 MADISON AVE
- ClevelandBricks1925 St. Clair NE
- COLINI LANDSCAPE INC10330 KINSMAN RD
- CONTEMPO STONEWORKS & RENOVATIONS LLC4086 Rochester Road 103
- Contractors On Demand LLC5780 Som Center Rd
- CRAWFORA2Z664 E 101st St
- Cruse construction12781 walnut hill
North Royalton, Ohio
- CY Renovations LLC5589 Heather Hill Dr
- CZ Landscaping7875 Summerset Dr
- C&M Concrete & Handyman Services
- D. Peterman Landscaping & Snow Plowing, Inc.21000 Treat Rd., Suite A
- Dante's Handyman Service9911 Aldridge Dr
Columbia Station, Ohio
- DAUGHERTY CONSTRUCTION INC22460 LAKELAND BLVD
- De Cesare Landscaping & Design LLC5700 Goodman Dr
North Royalton, Ohio
- Dean's Fence8989 Newton Falls Rd
- Deck Hands16133 Messenger Rd
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Deck Rescue LLC8494 Norwalk Rd
- DECKCREATOR12235 York Rd
North Royalton, Ohio
- Delauro Remodeling & Repair Co13978 Fox Hollow
- DeNigris Contracting, LLCP.O. Box 41318
- Desborough Construction Inc3335 Teresa Ct
- DG Construction2509 Queenston Rd
- Discount Fence Supply Inc10050 Wellman Rd
- DLV Enterprises, LLC8526 Creekside Drive
Sagamore Hills, Ohio
- DMO Maintenance Services LLC4203 Yorkshire Rd.
- DMS REHAB PROPERTIES5607 LAFAYETTE AVE
Maple Heights, Ohio
- Dog Guard Ohio196 Westview Ave
- DogWatch of Cleveland17896 KINGSWOOD DR
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- Douglas Builders20441 Lakeshore Blvd
- DreamScape Landscaping and Snow removal824 E 154th St
- D. Peterman Landscaping & Snow Plowing, Inc.