If you want to know how to get rid of crabgrass in your lawn and prevent crabgrass seeds from growing, you can use herbicides and hand weeding methods to start
Get matched with top lawn care services in Lakewood, OH
There are 64 highly-rated local lawn care services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Care Reviews in Lakewood
- Pro Care We Care LLCThey did a very thorough job, gave some helpful advice, and I loved how responsive they were. They were very friendly and had a lot of stuff to haul away and were very professional. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.
- Luxury Lawn IncExcellent - I have hired their services for all future work. They are efficient, careful, helpful. Owner is pleasant and quick to address future needs, professional. My lawn and property never looked so good. It is pleasure to approach home and see their attention to detail. I hope we have made a partnership for lawn care and snow removal to come. Home and property of Dr. and Mrs. Jerome Litt
- virtuoso landscapingOur backyard leads to a steep ravine. Most of the flat part of the yard at the top of the ravine was covered by 750 square feet of concrete slab. We wanted to have all of the concrete removed and replaced with a grass lawn, a large natural stone patio, a stone fire pit, a drainage system, trees, planting beds, and small boulders. We got four bids for our project. Virtuoso's bid was not the highest or the lowest, but it was clearly the BEST bid. Their bid included a comprehensive scope of work, a reasonable timeline for completing the project, and a fair price for materials and labor. Rod Costa is a creative and talented landscaper. He worked with us to craft a plan that would include beautiful patio features while also addressing unseen necessities like drainage. His landscape team members are very hard working, very knowledgeable, and very nice people. Equipment and material deliveries were efficient and not disruptive. The street and driveway were hosed down at the end of each work day as needed and all tools and equipment were stowed away. Rod met with us frequently to update us on the project and answer our questions. Virtuoso Landscaping created a stunning backyard for us. The quality of their work is impeccable. They take pride in what they do and it shows. We are having a lot of fun entertaining friends and family on our new patio. The fire pit is the perfect height for resting your feet or toasting marshmallows. We are so glad that we chose Virtuoso Landscaping. If you want to work with a landscape professional who has integrity, honesty, and loads of talent, call Rod Costa
- Mueller Lawncare Inc.Was great. Very happy with service. Was on time and finished job quickly. Will hire again in the spring.
- One Step Beyond LLCExcellent service. Very thorough. Completely cleaned up after jobs. Very courteous! Reasonable rates!
- Costello LandscapingIf you are reading this review looking for a lawn installation/repair service stop reading and call Costello. Kevin and his crew led by Justin came out when they said they would. The work done to the front and back yards included power raking, leveling, seeding, covering with peat moss and repairing bare spots. The work was done efficiently and professionally at a fair cost. They used quality seed, fertilizer, soil and peat. The crew worked together seamlessly. Heavy rains came through washing away some of the seed in the backyard. It wasn’t apparent until the grass started growing leaving bare spots. Kevin was called and he immediately made arrangements to reseed and in his words, “…make it right.” The front yard looks amazing. The backyard did too except for a few spots needing attention. Once again Kevin was called and once again he made it right. There aren’t many companies claiming great customer service, Costello is an exception relying on honesty and integrity. Kevin’s word and handshake is better than any contract. A great way to do business. The old fashioned way with exceptional work ethic. I would rehire and recommend Costello in a heartbeat. My neighbor was so impressed he hired them as well
- KP Affordable LawncareMy wife and I moved out of town and needed a number of weeds removed from our front and back yards along with our driveway and walk-up sidewalk. (The goal was to prepare to the house for sale). Caleb Waterwash--a subcontractor of KP Affordable Lawn Care--came by for an initial estimate and returned after we had moved. The photos he sent after the job was done spoke for themselves--the affected areas looked better than I had ever seen them. What's more, he completed the work despite stepping on a nail that must have remained in a garden bed since we had roof work done a few years ago. Would definitely hire again if I were not in another state now :
- Rock-n-ScapesWent beautiful no problems crew was knowledgeable on plants and the design to make my vision a reality
- JRs Affordable LandscapingJR’s affordable landscaping went above and beyond my expectations! The job was completed in the time that was agreed upon. The workers were respectful and professional. The price was great! The clean up was immaculate, you couldn’t even tell anyone was there! I couldn’t be happier with the work! I would absolutely not only recommend but I would HIGHLY recommend and I will absolutely get more work done in the very near future! Thank you for the amazing and professional experience
- The Perfect Touch Landscape CoPerfect Touch Landscaping was a wonderful find from Angi's list. I had chosen three 5 star firms for quotes and two responded. Perfect Touch was selected base on Bob Davlin's Knowledge and personal touch in the process. The work was estimated and agreed upon on 9/14/2021 and completion proposed after 10/3/2021. On 9/16/2021 (I was on the golf course at the time) Bob's team showed up at our house about 9:30 and the job was completed by 4:30 the same day! We are very pleased with all aspects of the completed project although I still have some work to do (I failed to include reseeding of the area in the Estimate, assuming that was included) but that will get done by family. I cannot emphasize strongly enough how Perfect Touch (Bob Davlin) fulfilled our expectations (and Exceeded them) with their service. I will most likely engage them again in the spring when spring planting is needed in the front of the house. Another important part of the decision to use The Perfect Touch Landscaping Company was the estimates (and Final Cost) of the full project. It was approximately 30% less than the other estimate and was also the final price! Thanks to Bob and The Perfect Touch for a wonderful experience. I have attached the after pictures but unfortunately I do not have any photos available from before �
Lawn Services in Lakewood
- Business Description:10 Year Super Service Award Winner!! No subs. Charges an hourly rate of $55.00 per man hour.Recent Review:Matt and his crew arrived at the scheduled time and started with the clean-up. My backyard is very shady, due to tall trees and high foot traffic preventing grass to grow in one area. Matt picked up the stones and river rocks that I had previously selected, and the men assembled the pathway in the pattern that I had specified. I love the new look. No more walking in mudELIZABETH M.
- Business Description:Our slogan is "Love Your Yard". Therefore, we want our clients to feel good about their yard as well as their relationship with our company. We have been in business for eight years now and our goal has always been to find and maintain great relationships. We enjoy taking a property under our umbrella and then tailoring it to our clients wants and needs.Recent Review:I did not end up going with this company but I got multiple estimates and their prices were very competitive. Nino came out to do the estimate and he was professional and polite. I just went in a different direction but I would definitely try them againJackie S.
- Business Description:Lawn and landscape company.Recent Review:My wife and I moved out of town and needed a number of weeds removed from our front and back yards along with our driveway and walk-up sidewalk. (The goal was to prepare to the house for sale). Caleb Waterwash--a subcontractor of KP Affordable Lawn Care--came by for an initial estimate and returned after we had moved. The photos he sent after the job was done spoke for themselves--the affected areas looked better than I had ever seen them. What's more, he completed the work despite stepping on a nail that must have remained in a garden bed since we had roof work done a few years ago. Would definitely hire again if I were not in another state now :James T.
- Business Description:Pro-Cut Landscape Development has been designing, installing and maintaining beautiful landscapes in Cuyahoga, Lorain and Medina Counties since 1991. We have the knowledge, expertise and capabilities to complete most, if not all of your landscaping needs. We know that when choosing a Landscape Service Company, the higher your standards are set, the shorter your list of options becomes. At Pro-Cut Landscape Development, we strive to be the last company on your list after all others have been e..Recent Review:Absolutely great service. Mike came out and reviewed the work we needed, gave us great recommendations, and better/more permanent fix recommendations for our backyard draining issue, instead of recommending the other method other companies recommended that would only have addressed the issue for a year or two until the tree roots pushed up the soil again. They provided quick/excellent response times, and were able to start the work pretty quickly from the time we signed off on the quote. They did an excellent job, and we are really happy with their work. Have had some really hard rains, and the backyard drainage is SO MUCH BETTER. Thanks, guysBosko M.
- Business Description:We are a Lawn Care & Landscape Maintenance company locally owned and operated in Cleveland, OH, specializing in the exterior beautification of homes and businesses. We offer a variety of lawn care and landscaping services that are customizable to each individual property. We perform services from landscape design, lawn care and maintenance, to pressure washing, gutter cleaning, and snow removal. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfactionRecent Review:We've used this company twice now for a bunch of jobs. The employees are professional and polite. We are very pleased with their service. We plan to continue future lawn services with One Step Beyond.Michelle S.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Landscaping and Lawncare services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Creekside Lawncare has provided excellent and timely service at my home for the past 5 years. The lawn cutting and trim work are always done right for that professional look. Also, Creekside has been spot-on when it comes seeding repair and landscaping. My lawn and landscape look fantastic and I can thank the folks at Creekside for it.Steve B.
- Business Description:Our business was established in 1948. We offer full landscaping services, retail lawn and garden store. Boyle's is considered your small "Mom and Pop shop" where we strive to keep quality work and material at an affordable price. Our product and services are backed by a 100% guarantee. We provide free estimates as well. Any question is welcome at Boyle'sRecent Review:Work was completed as scheduled and the young men who did the planting etc. were so pleasant too work with. They wanted to be sure we were more than satisfied with the outcome. I highly recommend Boyles Nursery for any outdoor landscapinVictoria D.
- Business Description:440-371-3319 Mike's Hauling Services is a full service junk removal and haul away company that cleans up residential and commercial properties in Lorain, Cuyahoga and Medina counties. Mike's professional crew will remove, dispose, clean-out & recycle ALL unwanted items. Everything involved in disposing your unwanted materials is handled by the crew, and you can sit back and relax while they clean up your source of stress!! The only finger you lift, is the one to point to the mess! Reasonable,..Recent Review:Excellent. Mike and his team showed up on time and worked hard through a couple of very hot days in summer. I was so glad I found them, and their work helped me clear out my house and get it ready for showing.Philip G.
- Business Description:PRO CARE WE CARE LLC provides complete lawn and garden services, creative landscape and hardscape design and installation, commercial and residential programs to home and property owners throughout Greater Cleveland area. We are owner-operated, bonded and insured, dedicated to superior workmanship and we take pride in the quality work we provide. As a professional landscape service team with a wide range of experience from commercial and residential properties to smaller custom jobs we wil..Recent Review:Great. We had three consultations and Pro Care's was both the simplest and most specific of the three. A good explanation of what we could/should plant that would fit our vision of the work we wanted done. We also live in a neighborhood regularly visited by deer. Pro Care knew what to plant that would be completely or mostly deer resistant and provided an explanation of whyJeri J.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens
Deals in Lakewood for Lawn Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn service articles
Proper Christmas cactus care requires good light and lots of humidity to ensure your plants will last beyond the holiday season. We’ll cover everything you need to know.
Installing a home security system is a great choice. But before you sign the contract, you’ll want to ask your home security system provider these eight questions to ensure you’re making the right choice.
Find lawn care services in
lawn care services in Lakewood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- #1 Landscaping3775 Ridge Rd.
- #1 Landscaping
- A & A LAWN SERVICEP O BOX 264
- A J NOWAC LANDSCAPING INC7900 EAGLE RD
- A Keener Landscape and Design2351 pearl road
- A Low Maintenance Landscape448 E Cuyahoga Falls Ave
- A&M Presevation Services Inc.892 Oakwood Blvd
- A&T's help1329 gorge blvd
- A-1 Home Repair1414 E.133RD.ST
East Cleveland, Ohio
- A-1 Lawn Service LLC8315 Bauerdale Ave
- A-Team Property MaintenancePo Box 618
- A. Koons Landscape & Design5861 ryan rd
- A.R.L LawnCare LLC10813 Ravenna Rd
- Accurate Landscaping7290 Ravenna Rd
- Ace Home Improvements7913 Chardon Rd. Unit 3
- ACOSTA LANDSCAPING28018 SITES RD
Bay Village, Ohio
- Adam J Lane Mow & Mulch918 Washington Ave.
- ADF Services10779 Gabriella
- Advance Lawncare LLC.2706 Goble Dr
- ADVANCED LAWN CAREPO BOX 283
- ADVANCED QUALITY LAWN INC7600 OLDE EIGHT Road
- Affordable Computer Service319 NE 167th St.
- Affordable Mulch and Landscape Supply7277 Northfield Rd
Walton Hills, Ohio
- Al's General Building Contractor LLC.1336 Cascade Cir W
- ALL OHIO LANDSCAPING & FERTILIZER5649 AKRON CLEVELAND RD
- All Seasonal Landscaping & Maintenance6951 Paula Dr
Middleburg Heights, Ohio
- AMBROSE LANDSCAPING INC10376 THWING RD
- AMERISCAPE LAND DESIGN458 LOCKLIE DR
- Angela's Cleaning Services480 Ridge Dr
- ANGELOTTA LANDSCAPING, INC28975 CANNON RD
- APOLLO CONSTRUCTION7954 BURTON LN
- Aqua Doc Lake & Pond Management10779 Mayfield Rd
- AQUAFLOW Construction Services187 Kennedy Blvd
- Archangels Specialty Home Care P.O. Box 612
Valley City, Ohio
- Around the Clock Maintenance Co.7277 Northfield Rd
- Aspen Landscaping Co10341 Wildflower Wy
Broadview heights, Ohio
- Aspen Property Services1801 Allen Dr
- Assured Vision13614 Argus Ave
- At Your Service1831 Columbus Rd
- Attention 2 Detail Lawn Care10011 Walford Ave
- Aura Lawncare & Landscaping LLC.12497 chestnut st nw
Canal Fulton, Ohio
- A & A LAWN SERVICE
- B & B Landscaping2043 Atkins Ave
- B & K LAWNCARE175 E 196TH ST
- B V LANDSCAPING8089 CLOVERIDGE
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- B. Hoover & Sons Contracting LLC3700 Blackmore Rd.
- B.Y.Mulch5455 Goodell Rd
- Back to Beautiful Landscaping13617 Cedar Rd
- Baffa Landscape Design, LLC1781 E.289th Street
- Barberton Tree Service3307 Clarkmill Rd
- Barski Hardscaping3736 Dover Center Rd
- Bass Lake Land Management LLC14470 Bass Lake Rd
- BeastMasters Home Improvement11911 Hamlen Ave
- Beckler's Tree CarePO Box 360754
- Beesley Construction14503 Terminal
- BeGreen Lawn Pro1578 Cordova Ave
- Berea Landscape Supplies711 W Bagley Rd 7
- Best Buy Fence Supply7099 State Route 303
- Best Lawn service13000 Athens Ave # C102
- Beverly Hills Landscaping2792 Stark Dr
- Big Bear Landscaping32960 Creekside Dr
- Blackstone Property Maintenance LLC7045 North Aurora rd
- Blue Streak Property ManagementPO Box 25334
- Blue Truck Enterprise1036 N Pasadena Avenue
- Bluegrass Landscapes - Irrigation & Lighting4855 Hills and Dales Rd
- Bob Cultrona Landscaping Company Inc7650 Bond Street
- Bolt Construction299 Greenview Dr
- Born's Landscape & Lawn Care45291 Middle Ridge Rd
- Boyle's Nursery & Landscaping1735 MARTIN RD
- Brad's Lawn Services1669 W 130th St Ste 408
- Brian Mcfarland Lawn ServicePo Box 45124
- Brian's Tree Service359 Gayle Dr
Sheffield Lake, Ohio
- Brian-Kyles Landscapes of Distinction875 N Ridge Rd E
- Brookside Lawn Service6050 Stone Rd
- BruCru Professional Services6609 Sherborn Rd
- Budget Lawn Care1777 E. 37th St.
- Bushwhackers1770 Newton St
- B & B Landscaping
- C & C SALES & SERVICES, LLC44884 US HIGHWAY 20
- C L Malcolm Consulting3687 Monticello Blvd.
- CACIC LANDSCAPING & CONSTRUCTION8250 BILLINGS RD
- Calanni Landscaping12412 York Rd
North Royalton, Ohio
- Cali Landscape Services, LLC10514 Windham Dr
- Callahan Painting & Home Improvements3595 E 65th St
- Carson Services LLC713 Tuxedo Ave.
- CARTWRIGHT TREE SERVICE INC17534 DRAKE RD
- Cascade Landscaping4826 Wood St.
- Cast Out Creative Landscaping & Snowplowing LLC1429 State Route 14
- CC Contracting24850 Aurora Rd Ste E
- CHRONISTER TREE FARM2825 SHARON COPLEY RD
- Cirino & Sons Landscaping559 Bishop Rd.
- City Dimension Services LLCPO.BOX 45352
- CLARK'S LAWN SERVICE2231 TIMBER RIDGE TRL
- CLE Plumbing and Maintenance1244 Sunset Road
Mayfield Heights, Ohio
- Clean and Green Lawn Co.
- ClevelandBricks1925 St. Clair NE
- COLINI LANDSCAPE INC10330 KINSMAN RD
- Combs Landscaping30257 Clemens Rd Unit B
- Confident Landscaping7936 Mayfield Rd.
- Contemporary Living Services6156 N Locust St
- Contractors On Demand LLC5780 Som Center Rd
- Cookies Lawn Care4159 Tudor Ave
- C & C SALES & SERVICES, LLC