If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Johnstown, OH
There are 24 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Johnstown
- Averie Asphalt SealcoatingI picked this company based on reviews from Angi. Thank you Brian & Earletta. They cleaned and sealed our driveway. When I asked them if we need two coats for the driveway, they told me that there is no need and explained about the product that they use. If it is not required, they do not recommend more than one coat to make more money. Other providers had recommended two coats for the same driveway. We are very happy with their service read less
- Averie Asphalt SealcoatingBrian & Earletta did a fabulous job! Great communication, excellent price, meticulous work. We could not be any happier. A++++
- Five Star BlacktopWorkers were pleasant. They took time to explain the issues my driveway had. They were very efficient and work done quickly. Looks great!
- AmeriCoat Asphalt & ConcreteA "one man crew" came to my house to seal the driveway. I had to leave to run an errand. I came back home about an hour and a half later. The driveway was done, and the rope was across the end of it. Later in the afternoon, another crew came out to seal the driveway (!). I asked them why since the other man did it earlier. The second gentleman informed me that the first person only put down one layer, and they were coming to do the second layer. I would have not known that the job was incomplete! I truly appreciate the honesty and the good work. The driveway looks great read less
- Averie Asphalt SealcoatingIt went extremely well. Salesperson showed up on time, estimate was timely. I approved estimate, and they kept in touch on rescheduling me several times due to rainy weather. Very happy with their service.
- Elis pavingVery hard working, polite, and professional team. Also, the price was best and completed work was complemented by many. Thanks Eli's team .
- ALL AMERICAN PAVEMENTDoug was responsive and understood the needs of our driveway project, which included grading, high spots, filling low spots, using existing gravel, thorough vibratory roller, and top with chip and seal. Meticulous prep work and no surprises in the final invoice - all costs were communicated. Friendly, courteous, employee who explained what was happening and clearly took pride in his work read less
- Averie Asphalt SealcoatingI was completely impressed with Averie Asphalt Sealcoating! The price was good, but the service was extraordinary. Promptly came out and provided an estimate. Quickly responded to emailed questions. Communicated well throughout the entire process and were accommodating of my requested schedule change. Driveway looks great - even the painters who were out the next day said they did an "awesome" job read less
- Williams Asphalt Driveway SealingOutstanding Job. On time, professional, friendly, reasonably priced, and the driveway looks great! Highly recommended.
- Averie Asphalt SealcoatingExcellent. They shuffled a few things around on their schedule to work us in quickly. I asked them to put extra seal and on numerous crack and they did with no additional charge. They were professional, meticulous, friendly and accommodating. In my contacts from now on.
Driveway Pavers in Johnstown
- Business Description:We have 5 years experience and the dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Didn't hire them. Their quote was way too high.Abubakr F.
- Business Description:Hi I am Zach Rowe and I am the owner of All American Pavement we specialize in chip and seal pavement we also do asphalt and concrete work.We are one of the top up-and-coming paving companies in central Ohio. We have been in business since 1992.Our company has completed over 5,000 paving contracts, and every single one of them was completed to the homeowners or counties satisfaction. We do chip and seal paving, but WE DO NOT OFFER SEALCOATING read lessRecent Review:Doug was responsive and understood the needs of our driveway project, which included grading, high spots, filling low spots, using existing gravel, thorough vibratory roller, and top with chip and seal. Meticulous prep work and no surprises in the final invoice - all costs were communicated. Friendly, courteous, employee who explained what was happening and clearly took pride in his work read lessMike E.
- Business Description:TNT paving industries has been a family and owned operated since 2008 we provide the highest quality residential commercial municipal asphalt services to the Columbus and surrounding area TNT paving industries is professionally staffed and ready to work with you from design concept to project completion we also want to be there for you to maintain your investment and help protect it for years to come our maintenance department is fully equipped to keep your surface protected from the damaging.. read lessRecent Review:This is an incredible paving company. The crew did an incredible and extremely professional job. The cleanup after the job was fantastic. If you are looking for a reliable, quality paving contractor, TNT is it.Richard C.
- Business Description:*Booked for remainder of 2021* PLEASE CALL 614.856.3463 - A family owned & operated asphalt sealcoating & repairs business. No Subs. Cost determined by the job. No travel charges. Use Snow Throwers and Blowers in Snow removal season to avoid damage to driveways read lessRecent Review:Work completed on-time and wit high quality.ROBERT B.
- Business Description:Owner operated. SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNERS- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016 & 2018 !!!!!!!Recent Review:They were very nice but I have some issues I would like to discuss. I have left a number of messages over the past two weeks and am still waiting for the courtesy of a response. I have therefore given this company a bad rating read lessShulamit G.
- Business Description:CJS Asphalt & Sealcoating offers professional, comprehensive asphalt services for commercial and residential needs. Our professionals expertise can be trusted in all aspects of installing, repairing, and maintaining asphalt pavement. We use materials that meet and exceed industry standards in order to offer the fines and highest quality of services at the fairest - most reasonable price. CJS is the asphalt contractor to trust when you want to receive the absolute best value, quality and servi.. read lessRecent Review:He keep saying he was coming for 4 months, never showed, now he doesn't answer phone Im stuck in mud all winter. Very unreliable and should not be trusted at all ! ! ! !pete p.
- Business Description:We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers' needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction, from the start to the completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large.. read lessRecent Review:Good, on time and did the work expectedTom K.
- Business Description:Chipseal asphalt, seal coat asphalt, asphalt reppair, driveway, chipseal driveway, gravel drivewayRecent Review:great job! complete honesty done quickly and on time. Would highly recommendAmanda M.
- Business Description:Maxima Concrete is a professional Concrete Contractor serving Central Ohio and specializing in Concrete driveways, sidewalks, patios, steps, and flooring. Our front of the house projects start at $3500 and our behind the house projects start at $4500. We offer Concrete and related services, including concrete coloring, aggregate stone, and concrete flatwork. We do not do brick or pavers. We do not do resealing. Give us a call today for an estimate, and to see what we can do for your next proj.. read lessRecent Review:We hired Maxima Concrete after getting 3 estimates, they were competitively priced, and we saw the patio and walkway project they did for my sister last year and that turned out great. Tom the estimator had great input on what we had in mind. Jacquie in the office was friendly and very helpful answering questions as needed. Tear out and form setup was on July 16th a Friday. There was an issue with the forms for the new siting area off the porch. I called on Saturday morning at 8 AM leaving a voice message with Jacquie and not really expecting a response till Monday morning. Within 3 hours Flavio, the owner, came out and he saw what I was talking about and promised a crew would be out early Monday to correct it. At 7:45 Monday morning the crew came out and corrected the issue to our complete satisfaction. The following day the concrete was poured as scheduled. The whole project turned out great and looks FANTASTIC, exceeding our expectations!! We have had numerous compliments by neighbors. Both crews; the tear out & form placement crew and the concrete pouring crew, showed up as scheduled, were professional, performed outstanding workmanship and left the work area clean upon work completion read lessMATTHEW W.
- Business Description:Specializing in pavers and stamped concrete. We are patio and driveway specialists. In business since 2002, we have served over 1000 residential customers. We have 6 full-time employees and some seasonal help as well read lessRecent Review:Last fall we contacted Curt's Brick and Stone and dealt w/Jake who was very knowledgable and made suggestions about our project that we had not thought of. Ultimately we decided that the timing was not right for this project. We then contacted Jake again in July of this year and proceeded w/ our original plans. The price remained basically the same from the 1st quote to the 2nd quote which was a pleasant suprise. Another Jake and Justin came out to install our paver patio and we could not be better pleased with these young men very polite and hardworking individuals. As time went on we came to the conclusion that these guys could very well have been building a patio for their parents or themselves, as they were that meticulous in everything that they did . They finished the project in 3 days and Caleb came out the next day to install a hand rail on the steps. Again excellent service. Curt's Brick and Stone has four excellent representatives for the company in these gentlemen, Jake, Jake, Justin and Caleb ! ! ! ! In the future if we decide to have another project done we will only call Curt's Brick and Stone. We could not be more pleased with how they handled everything from start to finish! ! ! read lessmark b.
Deals in Johnstown for Driveway Pavers
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- New Albany
- Saint Louisville
- Mount Vernon
- Buckeye Lake
- Lewis Center
driveway paving contractors in Johnstown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Concrete Leveling2199 Lockbourne Rd
- ABLE ASPHALT SEALING LLC870 N 20TH ST
- Ace Asphalt Maintenance and Striping540 Huron Dr W
- Ace Blacktop Co7150 Stahl Rd
- Affordable Asphalt Solutions 4135 Walnut Rd SE
Buckeye Lake, Ohio
- Affordable Home Remodeling863 Lakefield dr.
- Affordable Sealcoat and Asphalt22190 Cliff Rd
- ALL AMERICAN PAVEMENT 2633 Cambria Mill Rd
- All Around Home Maintenance698 Musgrove Rd
- ALL SEAL, LLC318 S MURRAY HILL
- All Site Construction6663 Huntley Rd Ste O
- American Tar N Chip 5595 Sheets Rd
- AmeriCoat Asphalt & Concrete7510 Montgomery Dr
Plain City, Ohio
- Armor Paving & Sealing6900 Americana Pkwy
- Asphalt Enhancements2827 E Dublin Granville Rd
- Asphalt Paving5961 State Route 95
Mount Gilead, Ohio
- ASPHALT SERVICES OF OHIO, INC4579 Poth Rd
- A-1 Concrete Leveling
- B&C Blacktop7530 Worthington Galena Rd
- Black Dawg Sealcoat8595 Columbus Pike Ste 130
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- BRADLEY HAJOST ENTERPRISES, LLC424 E Mulberry St
- Brookewood Construction Co Inc120 N High St
- Brown-Bell PavingP O Box 29041
- Buckeye Asphalt Maintenance & Sealcoating, LLC488 Yeoman Ave
- BUCKEYE ASPHALT PAVING & PROSEAL4830 CINCINATTI ZANESVILLE RD NE
- Buckeye Home Pros and Property Maintenance7611E Sawmill Commons Lane
- B&C Blacktop
- Capital City Sealcoating llc771 St Clair Ave
- Christopher Brown Cement LLC833 Bowman Ave.
- CJS Asphalt & Sealcoating737 W High St
- CLAUSEN CUSTOM BUILDERS LLC7094 STONE CT
- Clean Up HaulingPO Box 077673
- Collins Paving488 Yeoman Ave
- Coopers Asphalt Sealing6261 Braiden Ct
- Countryside Renovations10550 Crouse-Willison Rd.
- CREWS PAVING3099 WINCHESTER PIKE
- Crisp Property Care, LLC996 Cheery Hill Dr
- Capital City Sealcoating llc
- D & D ASPHALT SEALING LLC13199 E CROSSET HILL DR
- Dalton Sealing & Paving4997 Hendron Rd
- Dave's Painting Co LLC143 N Hamilton Rd
- Dean Landscape Construction3977 W Henderson Rd
- DUMAR/HUNTSON PAVING3360 VALLEYVIEW DR REAR
- DURA-SEAL731 Mulberry St
- D & D ASPHALT SEALING LLC
- Eyster's Sealcoating6270 Bishop Road
- Eyster's Sealcoating
- Gorman Paving14920 Weaver Rd
- Gorman Paving
- H&S General Repair Services5450 Old Millersport Rd NE
- Hankinson asphalt1920 Joe Walker Rd
- Havens Property Management1050 S Ashburton Rd
- HIGGZ HOMEIMPROVEMENTS628 Forestwood Dr
- Home Team Builders & Remodelers22 Westerville Sq 239
- Hunter Construction Co.2588 Edgevale Rd.
- H&S General Repair Services
- J J CONSTRUCTIONPO Box 24593
Huber Heights, Ohio
- J J CONSTRUCTION
- OYO Sealcoating LLC4061 Forest Edge Dr
- OYO Sealcoating LLC
- Peg's Paving Inc4997 Hendron Rd
- PERFORMANCE LAWN CARE2730 SUMMIT RD
- Performance Paving Inc1040 Brentnell Ave
- Pro-Seal Asphalt Sealcoating7204 Marlan Ave
- ProScapes Lawn & Landscape Maintenance of Dublin677 N Wilson Rd
- Purdum Blacktop II5380 State Route 38
- Purvis All Purpose 1130 Olney Dr
- Peg's Paving Inc
- R & V Interior an Exterior Remodels1400 E Main St
- Ralph Rhodes Custom Homes and Remodeling11316 Watkins Rd
- RANKIN HOMES INC2718 SAWBURY BLVD
- Reliable Renovations1566 W 1st Ave.
- Reliable Silk Coating & Paving Experts1985 W Henderson Road
Upper Arlington, Ohio
- RHINOKOTE ASPHALT SEALCOATING2781 WIESE RD
- RIGHT COAT SEAL COATING LLC1930 DEERFIELD CT
- RNA Construction llc863 cherrydale ave
- Roese Bros. Paving14360 State Route 104
- R & V Interior an Exterior Remodels
- SERVPRO of Northeast Columbus7440 Pingue Dr
- Sessley Construction2080 Britains Ln
- Shamrock Asphalt Services771 Saint Clair Ave.
- Sheedy Paving730 N. Rose Ave
- Sherlock Asphalt & Sealing800 Glenn Ave
Washington Court House, Ohio
- Smith Blacktop CoP.O. Box 10
Grove City, Ohio
- Stevens Pavement Care102 w maynard
- Superior Asphalt Sealing5969 Freeman Rd
- Surface Pro Asphalt Paving CoPO Box 340098
- SERVPRO of Northeast Columbus
- T&S Paving & Concrete2736 Greystone Dr
- Tailored TasksP.O Box 362
- THE PROJECT GUY1408 VIRIGINA AVE
- TNT Paving Industries1582 Harrisburg Pike
- Triple H Enterprises Inc635 Mckinley Ave
- Triple L Asphalt Sealing105 Quarry St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- Tuffcoat6956 East Broad Street Unit 154
- Turske's Handyman & Home Repair Services6220 N County Line Rd
- T&S Paving & Concrete