If you’ve discovered a bowing basement wall in your home, you might not need to spring for a full foundation repair yet. Bracing your basement walls can correct the problem before it gets worse. Find out your basement wall bracing cost here.
Get matched with top home remodeling contractors in Johnstown, OH
There are 134 highly-rated local home remodeling contractors.
Recent Home Remodeling Reviews in Johnstown
- Elite Home Remodeling IncGreat experience! We have done 2 projects with them and they are great to work with Sam on the first project was very good and did a great job. Kody, Mike and Art on the master bath remodel were very patient and easy to work with. Very happy with the finished product. We ran into a few bumps with COVID causing a disruption but everything was worked out quickly and resolved satisfactorily. They come back to take care of any small details after the job quickly. My only suggestion is to have someone like Mike or Kody at some of the initial meetings to make the details go smoother, there was some confusion on the part of our designer about what could and could not be done. Kody and Mike and Jarod were wonderful about explaining things and making sure everything went well and coming up with solutions. We would not hesitate to use them again
- Elite Home Remodeling IncWe could not be happier with the outcome of our project or our experience with Elite. We were impressed from the beginning with the detailed estimate and professionally drawn plans. Amber was budget conscience and walked us through the entire design process. The construction process was seamless and completed as promised. Construction staff were courteous, respectful of our home and provided quality workmanship. While Elite's estimate was not the lowest we received, we were impressed with their level of professionalism, transparency and fair pricing. There were no surprises with budget or time-frames. We believe we received great value for our investment
- Miracle Method of ColumbusEveryone at Miracle Method was so helpful answering my questions (I’ve very inquisitive) throughout the process which helped ease any concerns I had since this was my first time using them. From Josh who came out to do our quote, Mary who helped us in the showroom as I changed my mind on one of my color choices, Laura who assisted me with my paperwork, to Calen & Zack who did the work, I couldn’t be happier with the communication and help throughout the process. Now for the actual product itself…I was blown away even after the first day of our project. We had our tub/shower surround, drop-in sinks and vanity top, and kitchen counters completely transformed in only THREE days! Calen and Zack took great care to tape off and protect everything in the kitchen and bathroom that wasn’t being refinished and the attention to detail is amazing. I couldn’t be happier with our results and would highly recommend Miracle Method to anyone looking for an affordable way to completely transform your kitchen and bath without a major renovation
- Baker Group RemodelingPhil did an amazing job building me a wall of built-in bookcases for my scrapbooking hobby! He was open with me about his timeline, communicated clearly, met me once for an estimate of our work and then met me again for a very detailed meeting on exactly what we were doing - he brought his computer with mock-ups of our project and tweaked the mock-up on site as we changed, added and deleted items. Phil listened to my desires and ideas and bounced back amazing ideas of his own to come up with something even better than I could imagine. I know have the built-ins of my dreams!!!! I recommend Baker Group 100%!!!
- Finished Basements Plus Inc.Todd got back to us right away! Priced around a couple of options and he was by far the most affordable AND it came with everything included we weren’t finding at other companies as everything became add on fees (permits, mirrors, etc). Todd kept in touch weekly and let me know when/who would be coming and all of the contractors were on time. Quality is great and they were able to replicate my new build materials from the first floor for a seamless transition in style. I would highly recommend , we love our new basement
- BCMRoberts, LLCMike, Ben (and team) were great to work with. They were very accommodating, flexible, and communicated frequently about the upcoming schedule and possible changes or delays. They quoted the job using readily available hardware, supplies, etc. and then allowed us to make changes based on our preferences. The quote was then adjusted (up or down) based on the price difference. All of the subs they used, did nice work as well, but did cause some minor delays due to availability (I don't think this is unique to BCM Roberts and just the state of the industry right now). Overall we ended up with a beautiful bath remodel within the time estimated. We would use them again for future remodel needs
- AIS Renovations LtdWell it Started April 5,2021 our downstairs was out dated and need a complete makeover, the Carpenters that were there did a superb job! Thank you Jason and Austin for making sure we got what we wanted , I over saw every detail that went into making the downstairs a beautiful place for my mom. Parks is truly a very nice and loyal person, every now and then we butted heads, but we both worked through it, to get what you want I’ve probably changed the plan 100 different ways to make my moms place perfect. When parks and I sat down I thought I covered everything turns out, it was just minor, to what we changed, I know the carpenters weren’t happy, but I was. But in the end every one did a super job. But for now I’m ready to just enjoy the new place we built for her. Thank you Ais Renovations for doing a super fantastic job. I actually think our bathroom should be on their website, it is truly spectacular
- Baker Group RemodelingWe had custom cabinets made by the Baker Group. The results were perfect. Phil is very timely, presents all options, explains everything. He built very nice custom maple cabinets with painting in our colors in just a few weeks. His team installed them very carefully and even did a short return trip to tweak our design on hardware. We were very impressed with the quality, craftsmanship and attention to detail. Totally A+ experience
- Mazzarello Home ImprovementsJoe is a one man army. He does it all and he does it with excellence in mind. We are 100% pleased with all of the work he did. The master bath renovation was challenging to say the least, and Joe rose to meet each and every challenge. The projects encountered shipping delays, broken items and other issues but Joe is, if anything, flexible. Among the many positives I can say is that he is prompt, adaptable, communicative, highly organized, and he's very easy to work with. I have no hesitation in recommending Mazzarello Home Improvements for any and all remodel work. He does not dissappoint
- Mazzarello Home ImprovementsJoe is the finest craftsperson I've worked with in my eleven years in Columbus and there have been many. He is respectful, kind, responsible and we will not only hire him again and again but we are recommending him to ALL our friends. It's nearly impossible to find someone who doesn't take a job and disappear or do 75% and then do inferior work just to finish and move on. We love his work and he is an even better person. Hire him while you still can
Home Remodeling Contractors in Johnstown
- Business Description:Our goal is to provide quality craftsmanship and a superior remodeling experience. With over 50 years of expertise in the construction industry, we have the knowledge to meet your residential remodeling needs. There are no shortcuts to excellenceRecent Review:Mike, Ben (and team) were great to work with. They were very accommodating, flexible, and communicated frequently about the upcoming schedule and possible changes or delays. They quoted the job using readily available hardware, supplies, etc. and then allowed us to make changes based on our preferences. The quote was then adjusted (up or down) based on the price difference. All of the subs they used, did nice work as well, but did cause some minor delays due to availability (I don't think this is unique to BCM Roberts and just the state of the industry right now). Overall we ended up with a beautiful bath remodel within the time estimated. We would use them again for future remodel needsLEE W.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!
- Business Description:Improve Your Home with Confidence We’re so glad you’ve found Improveit Home Remodeling as you research your next remodeling project! At Improveit, we put you, your lifestyle, and your budget at the forefront of a five-star remodeling experience. Here’s how: - Our expert design consultants help you choose exactly the right products, colors, finishes, and fixtures to achieve your design goals. - Flexible home improvement financing options help ensure your project fits as perfectly ..Recent Review:Loved my installers and the finished product! Will certainly let help to sell my home ! The acrylic is sleek and durable, easy to clean and looks like a whole new bathroom! I’d do this again in a heartbeat, great investmenSandra H.
- Business Description:A.I.S. Renovations is a leading renovation contractor in the Central Ohio area. We provide clients with a comprehensive approach to contracting and specialize in a wide range of services from roofs to room additions. Since starting out in 1989, we have been committed to clients needs and satisfaction. Get in touch to receive your free estimate todayRecent Review:The garage addition made the front of the house so much more attractive and will allow room for court yard to further add to the new look.Craig H.
- Business Description:At ADL General Construction our belief is that our customers needs are the utmost importance. Our team with 6+ years experience is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is to big or to small, please contact us for a free estimateRecent Review:Great service! Completely transformed my entrywayTonja L.
- Business Description:Super Service Award Winner-6 Years in a Row! Beautiful, affordable bathrooms and kitchens delivered On Time, On Budget, with no worries or high-pressure sales since 1995. Largest independently-owned, 100% custom bathroom and kitchen remodeler in the State of Ohio-not a franchise. Our highly trained design consultants will meet with you to review your project, provide options, and design a detailed solution-all without high-pressure sales tactics. Installers are our full-time employees, not su..Recent Review:Cabinets were high quality, workers were friendly but under stress due to what they called a work model. They ran into a couple of things that slowed down the work and took unnecessary short cuts. Dry wall was not all replaced where needed, dry wall mudding was a little sloppy and sanding was sloppy due to pressures of time. For the price that was paid the over all product was less the desired. A leak in a plumbing connection caused water damage to a downstairs bathroom ceiling and the repair was sloppy and the ceiling was left unpainted and spotted. The staff was under undue pressure to finish on Friday as the end of the week came so a new job could be started elsewhere the following Monday. While the workers were friendly and attentive the completed job has numerous flaws that are visible. The electrical work was excellent as was the installation of cabinets and counter tops. Until this company upgrades the over quality of work and allows extra time to properly complete a quality job when unforseen issues arise I would not recommend and felt we were overpriced due to the overall quality of work performedLyn F.
- Business Description:Flinn Built is a full-service General Contractor servicing Central Ohio. Our network of Trade Partners, Engineers, Designers and Architects is what makes us unique. We look forward to hearing about your projects. For prompt service fill out our form at the bottom of our website www.flinnbuilt.com. We have made some additions to our team to better serve our community. I appreciate all of the repeat business from past clients and from my family to yours, Thank You
- Business Description:We're family owned and specialize in kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, and basement finishing. We have a great group of professionals who are courteous and take the time to do things right. We also have our very own custom cabinet shop that can create custom cabinets to suit any needRecent Review:Phil did an amazing job building me a wall of built-in bookcases for my scrapbooking hobby! He was open with me about his timeline, communicated clearly, met me once for an estimate of our work and then met me again for a very detailed meeting on exactly what we were doing - he brought his computer with mock-ups of our project and tweaked the mock-up on site as we changed, added and deleted items. Phil listened to my desires and ideas and bounced back amazing ideas of his own to come up with something even better than I could imagine. I know have the built-ins of my dreams!!!! I recommend Baker Group 100%!!!BRANDAN R.
- Business Description:Owner operated interior specialist carpenter. I am on every job and complete all work personally. From kitchen and bath to full room remodels, I will work diligently to bring your dream home spaces to life. Call today for a free in-home consultation and comprehensive quoteRecent Review:I could not be more pleased with how things turned out. Trent is a perfectionist and it shows in his work. I think it's hard to find someone you can trust when it comes to contractors, he was always here when he said he would be, very conscientious and respectful of the fact in was in someone's home. I would highly recommend Trent and his workMARIA S.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Occasionally uses subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Service charges may apply. Extra charge for after hours service.Recent Review:Mose is very talented and easy to work with. I sent him several pictures of fireplace surrounds I liked. He built a prototype and came to the house to discuss and confirm design options before building it in his workshop (no mess at our house was a plus). Typical of an old house, the installation required custom fitting. He took his time and made sure every detail was right. It will look even better once we paint and make it the showcase of the roomCarol S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home remodeling contractor articles
Want to learn how to differentiate your company from the competition and come out on top? Use these tips for contractors to learn how to improve your customer service, step up your marketing, showcase your expertise, and much more!
While it costs $6,500 to install a concrete wall on average, there are countless factors to consider when determining the total cost of your project. This guide will help you accurately plan for the costs of a concrete wall.
Find home remodeling contractors in
- New Albany
- Saint Louisville
- Mount Vernon
- Buckeye Lake
- Lewis Center
home remodeling contractors in Johnstown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Buckeye Construction LLC1856 Ridgebury Dr
- A Custom Roof & Spouting1816 Montgomery Ave.
- A Mann Plumbing Ltd3396 Columbus Rd
- A Unique Hardwood Floor LLC2076 Britain's Lane
- A&J Plumbing and Mechanical, LLCPO Box 1616
- A&M Contractors1270 Scituate ct
- A-1 Quality Carpentry911 ROBINWOOD AVE
- A-Plus Inspections, LLC260 Links Dr
- A-Team Construction & Maintenance Co.644 Old Farm Rd
- AA ALWAYS AFFORDABLE1933 E DUBLIN GRANVILLE RD
- AAA Renovations, LLC140 N. Roys Ave
- Able Contractors LLC2671 sawbury blvd
- Absolute Assurance Restorations LLC120 Sturges Ave
- Absolute General Contracting180 Birch St. Apt B
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- AC Handyman LLC3280 Arnsby Rd
- Accessible Home Care Solutions2401 Superior Ave Viaduct
- Accu-Spec Construction Services294 Zimpfer St
- Accurate Flooring & Countertops2485 N High St
- Acorn Cabinet Company132 South Union St
- Advanced Construction & RemodelingPo Box 235
- AF Mak Flooring LLC8691 Kingsley dr
- AFAB Services64 West Street
- Affordable Construction Plus1397 Dewey Street
- Affordable Home Remodeling863 Lakefield dr.
- Affordable Home Renovations27499 US-23 S
- Affordable Interior Finish Carpentry & Floors5421 Sinclair Rd 614 402 3107
- Affordable Tile & Flooring Llc.1609 Elm Creek Dr
Grove City, Ohio
- Against The Grain Remodeling5155 Johnstown Rd.
New Albany, Ohio
- AIS Renovations Ltd4394 Broadway
Grove City, Ohio
- AL BLYTH CONSTRUCTION12685 MONKEY HOLLOW RD
- ALBERT'S REMODELING AND REPAIR, LLC256 AINSWORTH AVE
- ALL ABOUT ROOFING LLC536 Washington Ave
- All Around Home Maintenance698 Musgrove Rd
- ALL CHOICE HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC346 Wyndham Park S
- All Home Roofs & Siding LLC3051 Lamb Ave
- ALL IN WOOD CONSTRUCTION INC2836 FISHER RD
- All Spark ElectricP.O. BOX 456
- All-Win Electric LLCPO Box 1403
- Allstate Home Improvements1011 Pleasant Ct.
- Amanda Plumbing Sewer & Drain4425 Columbus Pike
- American Air3945 Brookham Dr
Grove City, Ohio
- American Bathtub Refinishers5189 Broadview Road
- American Handyman902 E Gambier St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- AMERICAN IMAGE GLASS4390 WESTERVILLE RD
- American Maintenance & Remodeling4791 Cemetery rd.
- American Master Craftman135 S Reynoldsburg-New Albany Rd
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California
- AMIGOS HOME IMPROVEMENT5714 Lake Placid Ln
- Anderson & Noland Construction134 Church St
Plain City, Ohio
- ANDERSON CARLEY DESIGNS7655 HEATHERSTONE DR
- Anderson Home Renovations and Landscaping LLC5415 Fortress Trail
- ANDERSON REMODELING & CONSTRUCTION LLC6144 Jefferlyn Dr
- Andrew's Roofing & General Contracting106 Cliff St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- Angela Bonfante Kitchen Designs1163 Millcreek Ln
- Anthem Homes6253 Post Rd
- Apex Plumbing Pros6700 Schrock Court
- Appliance Ninjas, LLC22983 Coshocton Rd
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Arkem Construction7635 Coronado Blvd S
- ARMANDO CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION/TEMPESTA BUILDERS83 W CAMPUS VIEW BLVD
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Columbus 3050 Switzer Ave
- Artisan Design Build6735 Sportsman Club Rd
- Artisan Gray156 E Chestnut St
- ASSET ONE125 LINDEN AVE
- ATKINS CUSTOM CABINETS7536 BLACKS RD
- ATW Interiors1414 N Hague Ave
- AW Construction4860 Briargrove Dr
- A Buckeye Construction LLC
- B & L CONTRACTING4445 GARY WAY
- B & R CUSTOM REMODELING118 Clay St
- Baker Group Remodeling12302 Roberts Rd
- Bartholomew Plumbing1066 E Livingston Ave
- Bath Fitter - Columbus7465 Worthington Galena Road Suite C
- Bath R Us Columbus 3700 Parkway Ln
- BATHROOM & KITCHEN SERVICES LLC5841 EMPORIUM SQ
- BAUM CUSTOM INTERIORS AND EXTERIORSPO BOX 775
- BB&M GROUP LTDP.O. Box 1423
- BCMRoberts, LLC5844 E Walnut St
- Beacom Construction Co LLC5437 County Rd 25
- Beaty Contracting1222 Shagbark Rd
- Behal Sampson Dietz Inc990 W 3rd Ave
- BenchMark Cabinets97 Mount Vernon Avenue
- Benchmark Roofing668 Radio Dr
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- Best Ohio Remodeling7239 Sawmill Rd 205
- Better Home Designs13720 Township Road 63
- BETTER HOMES TODAY2288 BENNING DR
- BETTER MAINTENANCE & REMODELINGPO BOX 1884
- Beyond Brilliance 114 N Buena Vista St
- Bidner Construction and Remodeling LLC433 denwood court
- Bill Bolton Handyman Service492 Garfield Ave
- BILL WISECARVER CONSTRUCTION & MAINTENCE SERVICES1964 SULLIVANT AVE
- Billing's Home Services3057 Shadywood Rd
- Biltwell Contracting72 edwards rd
- Blake Design Build, LLC2002 Zettler Rd
- Blessed Plumbing Inc2288 Stemen RD NW
- Blubaugh Construction & Design1660 Cullison Rd
- BOLON CONSTRUCTION & DESIGN2551 MCVAY BLVD W
- B & L CONTRACTING