Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Lockbourne, OH
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Lockbourne
- Accura Land SurveyingThe survey was well-done and timely. I have used Acura Landsurveying of Greenfield for many years, going back to a minor subdivision survey in 1993. Mr. Goin's work is of such quality that he should charge more for his services (Price rated "B" for this reason. I have tried other surveyors and did not have such good results. As a small landowner, I discovered that they were working for developers and their interests rather than mine. Acura surveyed the historic barn lot (barn shown in photo) in 2004 when I need to add additional land to enlarge the property read less
- Patridge Surveying LLCPatridge Surveying is a great company to work with. The are very professional and did a great job on our new build project. It was complicated to locate the house, well & septic on our lot and Bob helped educate me and make recommendations on how to get through the process. He was also very patient with all of our questions and changes read less
- Patridge Surveying LLCMatt and Bob Patridge were very polite marked my property lines and provided me with a printout of the plat. I would refer them to friends and neighbors.
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICEI only gave a "B" in punctuality because of having to contact them 2 more times before work was scheduled and carried out. But then I was scheduled quickly and they arrived on time and were pleasant to work with.
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICETalked to Melva who described what they do and the cost. She is great to talk with, explained everything clearly and scheduled me in very quickly. Emailed me the contract to fill in and email back. The two surveyors arrived earlier than scheduled and finished in good time. They were very careful, professional, considerate, and pleasant. The work was done exactly as desired. They're a great company and I would recommend them to anyone read less
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICEExcellent. We called and they were here the same day. All but one pin was located that day, they came back about 3 days later with the ability to establish final pin using road marker and other pin locations.
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICESURVEYORS JOHN AND JAY BEGAN THE JOB PROMPTLY, AND COMPLETED WORK WITHIN SEVERAL DAYS, ALLOWING US TO LEAVE ON VACATION ON TIME. THEY WERE SKILLED AT FINDING OLD MARKERS AND FENCE LINES DESPITE HEAVY FOREST GROWTH OVER MOST OF THE PROPERTY.
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICEEmailed request for estimate, within a week it arrived. It was a bit higher than I wanted, and I mentioned that fact in my reply to the estimate. They company offered to lower the price by doing a "paper" survey rather than a physical one, but I declined. I am looking for an actual survey that measures my lot exactly. Regardless of the cost, they acted professionally and responded promptly. If further estimated do not provide any financial relief, then I may go with this company, eventually. I've put the survey on hold till next year read less
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICEWONDERFUL!!! WE CALLED THURSDAY NIGHT, AND THEY CAME OUT FRIDAY AFTERNOON. DAVID SLAGLE, AND HIS PARTNER ARE WONDERFUL PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN IN THIS BUSINESS FOR YEARS! THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST, AND WERE EMBARRASSED WHEN I TOLD THEM THEY WERE RANKED HIGHLY.
- BIRD + BULL INCThey were very pleasant and helpful to work with. They did the job very efficiently and satisfactorily. They were knowledgeable and gave me some tips on how to mark my property.
Land Surveyors in Lockbourne
- Business Description:RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIALRecent Review:I never received a call or text from them.Debbie M.
- Recent Review:The scheduler Melva was extremely professional and prompt. Couldn't have been better. The survey crew were also nice, prompt and thorough. They only reason I gave them a B was I assumed the "pins" would be short metal pipe located an inch above ground. XYZ used 3 foot wooden stakes read lessPA W.
- Business Description:Licensed Professional Land Surveyors
- Business Description:CIVIL ENGINEERING AND SURVEYING.Recent Review:I wouldn't bother to call them. <br />Suzanne R.
- Business Description:A-1 Private Investigation & Security Consulting provides investigative services in adultery, child custody, criminal defense, and disability / workers compensation. Whether your case calls for surveillance or an in depth investigation A-1 Private Investigation & Security Consulting has the solution. A-1 Private Investigation & Security Consulting offers a personal approach, and extremely competitive rates. With nearly 7 years of prior law enforcement experience paired with nearly 7 years of.. read less
- Business Description:Payments are half down the rest when job is complete.
- Recent Review:NICE GUYS! THEY WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND - SINCE MY NEIGHBORHOOD HAD NOT BEEN SURVEYED, THEY HAD TO MARK THE ENTIRE BLOCK TO ACCURATELY LOCATE MY PROPERTY.TAMMY K.
- Business Description:Since 1964, Pomeroy & Associates has been exceeding the expectations of our Civil Engineering and Surveying clients. We have an experienced staff of professional civil engineers and surveyors ready to assist you read less
- Business Description:We are a civil engineering and land surveying firm that provides consulting for all areas of environmental and site engineering services. With numerous years of experience we are experts in understanding the needs of your specific project and custom designing a plan for you. We offer a wide range of services from wetland delineation to mapping services and transportation engineering. Our team consists of hand-picked and highly skilled professionals and trained technicians. Let us assess your .. read less
- Business Description:American Land Surveyors offers licensed professional land surveying services throughout Central Ohio
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
Find land surveyors in
- Commercial Point
- South Bloomfield
- Grove City
- Canal Winchester
- Upper Arlington
land surveyors in Lockbourne
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BIRD + BULL INC2875 W DUBLIN-GRANVILLE RD
- BIRD + BULL INC
- Jobes Henderson & Associates59 Grant St
- Jobes Henderson & Associates
- MYERS SURVEYING CO INC2740 E MAIN ST
- MYERS SURVEYING CO INC
- noAppdealsPO Box 2415
- Pomeroy and Associates, Ltd.2550 Corporate Exchange Dr Suite 10
- Pomeroy and Associates, Ltd.
- RANKIN HOMES INC2718 SAWBURY BLVD
- RANKIN HOMES INC
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICE3354 E Broad St
- XYZ SURVEY SERVICE