ELITE SEWER & SEPTIC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2002

3.1

Elite is committed to provide its customers with the most professional, efficient and reliable service. Our customers are our priority. We have everything that a large business can offer at a small business level. As a small business we are able to offer the personal friendly service you deserve, that large companies can't provide. Water, whether it is from a flood, sewage back up, sprinkler system, or another issue can do significant damage to the structure. Immediate response is critical to successfully drying your structure, stop the growth of any fungi and bacteria and prevent secondary damage from occurring. Elite Drain Cleaning & Water Damage Professionals dries structural materials with heat, air movement and by lowering the indoor relative humidity. This is an effective way to dry a home or building and reduce the chances of removing drywall and minimize the chances of fungal growth. Serving Northwest Ohio Area, 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week To schedule service, call and set up an appointment...

Ohio Basement Authority

Ohio Basement Authority, founded in 2009, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Cincinnati and Columbus. Ohio Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Ohio Basement Authority on Angi
E&B Wooley Inc

We specialize in exterior sewer drains,waterline replacements and camera service.

Rogers Basement Waterproofing

We have been in business for over 46 years, Fixing wet basement problems since 1975. We are based out of Columbus, Ohio and have been delivering excellent service throughout these past 40 plus years. We have over 10,000 references available so you can be certain that you are getting the most for your money. The more you check us out the better chance we have of working for you! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our services or want to schedule a time for us to come out and provide you with a no cost/no obligation estimate. We employee 8 high quality, detail oriented people. Rogers does not use sub-contractors. We base the cost by the individual job. Additional contact: Paul Boeriu. Additional e-mail: info@rogersbasementwaterproofing.com.

Offers by Rogers Basement Waterproofing on Angi

05/17/2018

I called to have septic pumped, new risers installed and help locating exactly where the tank, discharge line and leach bed was at so that I could plan an addition project for my new house. Instead I got to listen to a 10 minute slamming of a competitor, the county officials, and then he hung up on me when I asked him a question related to why I called in the first place. NOT PROFESSIONAL at all.

Description of Work
Was looking to have septic pumped, new risers installed and help locating exactly where the tank, discharge line and leach bed was at so that I could plan an addition project to my house.

05/02/2018

This guy is as crooked as they come. He charged me $4500.00 to replace 2 of my sewage lines going out to my septic tank. He replaced one of them, left all the torn out plumbing laying all over my yard, and never showed back up and quit answering any of my calls. To be honest with you. I should've seen this coming when he said he would start work on my house on superbowl Sunday, then must have reme...

Description of Work
Septic system work

Category drain pipe

03/03/2017

The 1x tank pumping and 2x filter cleaning was fine. When it actually got done mind you. No shows, no returned calls, no respect for other people's time or schedules. Pretty much the same deal as everyone else. How is this person still in business!?! We wised up and finally hired a different company. So glad we did.

Description of Work
Had tank pumped once and filter cleaned twice

08/31/2016

Overall, I think I like the owner/operator and, particularly for tank pumping I think they're very efficient and give good service. However, it was challenging. I'd had a (very bad) 'landscape' contractor who'd damaged the septic-tank lift-pipe that feeds out to the leach field, as well as possibly damaged my leaching beds (that's another story). I reached out to Elite about it. I have an out-of-a...

Description of Work
Replace sewer lift pipe.

Category septic tank,drain pipe

08/18/2015

Description of Work
Cleaned sand trap for septic system. Cleaned trap ok but needed called to remind that he was to do job. Was on contract and he said phone crashed and he lost all contacts. Then was late and never called to let me know he wasn't coming. When he finally showed up late evening to work he didn't have chlorine tablets with him. Took three weeks or longer to get tablets and his bill. He sent his girlfriend to pick up payment. Not very professional. Am changing companies.

Elite Sewer and Drain Clean