Every good handyperson knows that bringing the right tools to the job helps them work smarter and faster. From installing fixtures to assembling furniture to doing repairs and remodeling, we’ve rounded up the ultimate handyperson tool list.
Get matched with top handyman services in Canal Winchester, OH
There are 113 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Canal Winchester
- Superior Home Maintenanceexcellent. ceiling drywall was falling in garage which was not installed properly, went in thru attic to tack it to a brace he installed and re-taped and finished. installed peephole in steel door and deadbolts. bathroom fan not installed properly, replace fan and vented thru roof
- Honey Do Home Improvements LLCFred and his brother are great. They are always on time. We are very pleased with their work. They incorporated some of their ideas to make things look nicer. We would use them again.
- Mazzarello Home ImprovementsJoe was very friendly and always on time. Very easy to work with and always delivered to my satisfaction. I’d definitely recommend him for any home related contracts.
- Mazzarello Home ImprovementsJoe is the finest craftsperson I've worked with in my eleven years in Columbus and there have been many. He is respectful, kind, responsible and we will not only hire him again and again but we are recommending him to ALL our friends. It's nearly impossible to find someone who doesn't take a job and disappear or do 75% and then do inferior work just to finish and move on. We love his work and he is an even better person. Hire him while you still can
- Handyman Van 4 UExcellent. Keith texted his ETA, was on time, and completed the installation of the bathroom towel bar quickly and efficiently.
- Honey Do Home Improvements LLCI am so happy I found this company! Fred was phenomenal! He and Chris took care of all my requested items and a few more. They were on time, courteous and made sure I was happy with their work. I'm already scheduling my next set of repairs. I highly recommend them!
- Mazzarello Home ImprovementsJoe has completed several projects for us this summer. We are very blessed to have found a professional handyman. We have been beyond pleased with the excellent work he has done. The prices are reasonable for services performed. He responds quickly to request and schedules work in a timely manner. Today we had a patio screen door installed. Another quality job done. We will be scheduling again in fall to complete some projects before winter. Outstanding work
- ADL GENERAL CONSTRUCTIONJob was way bigger than expected. I was told 4 inch deep ended up being 8 inch deep. Way bigger job than they bid on and they kept going and finished. Would definitely give more business of other types too.
- Capital City Property ManagementIncredible service! Had several no call/no shows with other contractors but Anthony was prompt to reply to my initial request and had excellent communication through project completion. Prompt, professional, and friendly. Would definitely recommend!
- Honey Do Home Improvements LLCIt went very well. We have used this company many times and they always do excellent work, going above and beyond.
Handymen in Canal Winchester
- Business Description:With over 25 years of carpentry experience, I am here to address all of your carpentry needs, plus I can also handle most minor plumbing and electrical issues. so you won't have to deal with several different contractorRecent Review:It was excellent. He came in and did a great job.Timothy M.
- Business Description:General Handyman repair from furniture assembly to cabinets repair and installation. Full bath and kitchen remodels and basement finishing. Power washing and gutter cleaning, deck repair and patios I have 28 years in facility maintenance and repairs with a strong electrical and mechanical background. I am a 1 man operation with help when needed for larger projects. I offer free estimates and a 1 year labor warranty on all of my work. I am licensed, bonded and insured, with a completed work p..Recent Review:Doug did a great job building a new 12' x 20' shed in my back yard. He designed it after I told him a general idea of what I wanted. He was prompt every day and kept me informed on the status of the work each day. The shed is wonderfully constructed and will likely last 40 years. I would definitely hire him againJeff L.
- Business Description:All work is done by Eric Schirtzinger. There are no employees. Only work that is subcontracted out is work that I am not licensed to do.Recent Review:Eric was the only contractor that showed up on time to give me an estimate. His work was top notch and reasonably prized. He paid attention to details and always cleaned up. I am very happy with his work and will definately hire him againSheri N.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:After receiving multiple quotes and consultations, we were very impressed with Sky Contracting’s response to our inquiry. We received the quote quickly and despite needing a new infrastructure and unanticipated repairs of rotting wood, the quote remained extremely competitive. Even when I requested unconventional deck changes, Mechele really “heard” my concerns and desires. We had purchased a complicated metal gazebo which, despite being unfamiliar with, they put up after the deck was finished. Mechele personally checked in on a daily basis to make sure that I was satisfied and understood what was going on, which really meant a lot to me. The supervising manager, Tony, and his team were professional and reliable, arriving and leaving at the same time each day. I really appreciated that once they started my project, they continued until it was complete despite the unforeseen but necessary extensions—this speaks highly to their integrity and made me feel just as important as clients with larger jobs. For a “simple” deck replacement this turned into a complicated process requiring extensive professional building expertise, which Sky Contracting provided each step of the way. With every unexpected hiccup in the building process, Mechele, Tony, and the team remained unfazed and solution-oriented. Overall, besides the finished product being above my expectations, I was most impressed by the communication and ongoing customer service provided by Mechele and Tony. I will certainly be using them for future projects, large and smallKathy P.
- Business Description:Superior Home Maintenance Co is a fully licensed, bonded and insured business and has been in operation for over ninety years in central Ohio and the Columbus area. Our company takes great pride in the quality and care of the work that we provide to our customers. Our technicians are experienced in every area of home maintenance that a homeowner may need. Job minimum is $250Recent Review:excellent. ceiling drywall was falling in garage which was not installed properly, went in thru attic to tack it to a brace he installed and re-taped and finished. installed peephole in steel door and deadbolts. bathroom fan not installed properly, replace fan and vented thru rooKathy K.
- Business Description:My Handyman has more than 25 years experience in all phases of construction, remodeling and repairs. For your peace of mind, all of our staff have background checks and arrive in our clearly marked trucks. Our service is built around your schedule.Your project will be completed using our skilled and highly trained professionals. You can have those tasks accomplished that you may not have the time or expertise to complete. Here at My Handyman we are revolutionizing the industry bringing a high..Recent Review:Called the company and left message, they did not bother to return call.scott j.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Excellent as Frank Hughes was timely and explored the problem prior to beginning a repair. Provides explanation of what and why he was doing a particular step. Very professional and polite.robert s.
- Business Description:Somebody to call when you need help with projects around your home or business.Recent Review:Best experience EVER! Bernie got here right on time, brought all necessary tools, even brought his own padded blanket to lay on the floor while working on fan. He was here about 45 minutes and found it was a vibration caused by not having the blower motor physically "fixed" to the metal base. Sliding the motor forward under the fire box and adding a couple pieces of two-sided velcro fixed everything! We also talked about possibly adding a second switch to control the fan instead of it being regulated by the fireplace. But after thinking about it we decided it wasn't a good idea to bypass the regulator. Anyway, after all his time, he gathered up his tools and was ready to leave. I asked how much I owed him and he said. "Nothing, because I learned a little today." He literally wouldn't let me give him anything! What a great guy! We got the fireplace fixed, everyone will be happy, and it didn't cast me a thing. We have a new handyman for all our future needs. And we'll refer him to all othersSCOTT W.
- Business Description:Family owned. Award winning. Additional DBA - Powell Painting Company Ltd.Recent Review:These guys are the best! This is not the first time I have hired them and I will continue to hire them when I need help.Joe L.
- Business Description:All work completed is done in house by trained, and honest employees all work has a warranty and we are all local nativesRecent Review:Fred and Chris were prompt, professional, and careful with their work. Their estimated time to complete the work was spot on; ditto the estimated cost. We were very pleased with all the results. This is a family-owned business so that's another reason we'll hire them againLINDA M.
Deals in Canal Winchester for Handyman Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
There are several steps you should take before hiring one or several subcontractors. This guide leads you through the necessary research and questions you should ask before hiring a subcontractor for your next home project.
Worried about charging too much—or too little—as a general contractor? Learn what factors go into markup, how to calculate it, and how to communicate pricing to customers.
Find handyman services in
- South Bloomfield
- Commercial Point
handyman services in Canal Winchester
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-Plus Inspections, LLC260 Links Dr
- A. U. Handyman6447 Brookedge Ct
- A2Z REMODELING6628 HEATHERSTONE CR
- AA ALWAYS AFFORDABLE1933 E DUBLIN GRANVILLE RD
- AAA Renovations, LLC140 N. Roys Ave
- Able Contractors LLC2671 sawbury blvd
- Absolute General Contracting180 Birch St. Apt B
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- AC Construction LLC141 Oak Canyon Dr
- AC Handyman LLC3280 Arnsby Rd
- Accu-Spec Construction Services294 Zimpfer St
- Accurate Heating & Cooling3001 River Rd
- Ace Home Servicing1255 N Hamilton Rd
- ACTION DRYWALL & PAINTING224 Brooklyn Ave
- Adams Construction & Restoration 27729 Caldwell Rd
- Adams Contracting2281 Alisons St
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- Adena Paint and Caulk245 Deer Trail Ct
- ADM Property Services, LLC5589 Congressional Pl D
- Advanced Surface Finishes & Handyman ServicesPO BOX 682
- Aesthetic Touch Painting110 W Main St PO Box 371
- AFAB Services64 West Street
- Affordable Construction Plus1397 Dewey Street
- Affordable fix3901 Hendron Rd
- Affordable Home Remodeling863 Lakefield dr.
- Affordable Home Renovations27499 US-23 S
- AIM Moving Services2179 E Livingston Ave
- ALBERT'S REMODELING AND REPAIR, LLC256 AINSWORTH AVE
- All Around Home Maintenance698 Musgrove Rd
- ALL CHOICE HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC346 Wyndham Park S
- ALL CITY ROOFING & SIDING300 Shanahan Rd
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- All Inclusive Roofing2635 Queensway Dr
Grove City, Ohio
- All Star Electric2181 S James Rd
- Allied Cleaning SolutionsPO Box 16832
- Alpha Omega7345 Havens Rd
- American Bathtub Refinishers5189 Broadview Road
- American Clean & Seal Inc4469 Bragdon St
- American Handyman902 E Gambier St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- American Maintenance & Remodeling4791 Cemetery rd.
- AmeriCoat Asphalt & Concrete7510 Montgomery Dr
Plain City, Ohio
- ANCHOR MAINTENANCE SERVICE2578 ELLIOTT AVE
- ANDERSON REMODELING & CONSTRUCTION LLC6144 Jefferlyn Dr
- Anthem Homes6253 Post Rd
- APCO | The Architectural Products Company777 Michigan Ave
- APEX CUSTOM PAINTING940 PORTLOCK DR
- Apex Property Pros LLC1246 Hubbard Rd.
- Arick & Sons Insulation & Roofing3084 Escott St
Grove City, Ohio
- AROUND THE HOUSE HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC370 MEADOW KNOLL CT
- ARROWHEAD CONTRACTORS INC399 POSTLE BLVD
- ASA Remodeling264 W Main St.
- ASSET ONE125 LINDEN AVE
- At Your Disposal Hauling1603 Miltwood Rd
- AtoZ Handyman Services
- ATW Interiors1414 N Hague Ave
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Avanti Home Improvements,LLC6777 Retton Rd
- A-Plus Inspections, LLC
- B & B PAINTING & DRYWALL REPAIR117 Shay St.
- B&D Residential Services218 College St
- BADURINA CONSTRUCTION COMPANY771 ST CLAIR AVE
- BandMWoodcraft6475 Firethorn Ave
- Barton Builders Inc13170 Basil Rd NW
- BAUM CUSTOM INTERIORS AND EXTERIORSPO BOX 775
- BB&M GROUP LTDP.O. Box 1423
- BC Home Improvement243 N Grand Ave
- Beacom Construction Co LLC5437 County Rd 25
- Beaty Contracting1222 Shagbark Rd
- Berger Building Services6615 Julian Rd SW
- BERRY & BERRY1410 E DESHLER AVE
- BEST HOME REMODELING1730 Eastwood Ct
Fort Collins, Colorado
- Best Ohio Remodeling7239 Sawmill Rd 205
- BETTER MAINTENANCE & REMODELINGPO BOX 1884
- Big Boi General Contractors4910 Grimm Dr
- Billing's Home Services3057 Shadywood Rd
- Blasing Home Improvements5653 Balkan Pl.
- Blue Crew Realty Property Maintenance and Repair177 Fox Glen Dr East
- BOLON CONSTRUCTION & DESIGN2551 MCVAY BLVD W
- Bowman's Roofing & Home improvement , Handyman390 Morrison Rd
- Bradford Xteriors4510 Kenny Rd Ste 212
- Brent Williams Masonry & Construction417 Oak St
- Brighton Works233 Brighton Rd.
- Brookewood Construction Co Inc120 N High St
- Brown's Remodeling2210 Koebel Rd
- Bryants Home Repair4379 Alameda Dr.
Grove City, Ohio
- Bubs Handy Services5266 Williamsburg Cir
- Buckeye Construction and Renovations342 S. Main st.
- Buckeye Custom Contracting Corp263 Avondale Ave
- Buckeye Custom Renovations1030 Dublin Rd
- Buckeye Handyman And Remodelinga80 Clinton Heights Ave
- Buckeye Home Consulting, LLC8151 Storrow Dr.
- Buckeye Home Pros and Property Maintenance7611E Sawmill Commons Lane
- Buckeye Power Wash Services1670 Glenn Ave
- BUCKEYE STATE HOME IMPROVEMENTS1264 ST RTE 73
- Buddies Odd Jobs1286 Pauline Ave
- Builder Bear Carpentry Solutions413 Maple Ave
- Building and Construction Services LLC340 W 2nd Ave
- Burgett Painting & Home Improvement1480 Ellsworth Ave
- B & B PAINTING & DRYWALL REPAIR