Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Ashtabula, OH
There are 13 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Ashtabula
- WyattWorks PlumbingRicky did an outstanding job at our home! He performed a detailed root cause analysis and subsequently replaced the toilet as the best way to solve the clogging. Ricky was transparent along the process and explained each step in detail. He was also very respectful to our family environment and in line with COVID guidelines. Well done
- T K Home Inspection LLCFrom the start TK inspection made themselves a one stop shop for all my inspection needs with competitive pricing. Their website is very user friendly and staff is responsive. Nick, our inspector, was terrific- thorough, considerate, knowledgeable, patient and friendly. Turn around time for report is exceptionally fast and also comes in a user friendly format. I feel confident about our new home purchase. I’d recommend TK Inspection for ALL your inspection needs
- Tim Frank Septic Tank Cleaning CoI could not have been more pleasantly surprised to have this company come out and solve our septic issues. I talked to Carol in the morning and she had Don and Dave come out to diagnose and solve our septic tank issues in the afternoon. The septic tank needed to be cleaned but more importantly, the septic pump was broke and Don and Dave fixed it so the system works perfectly now. They explained to me how the entire system is working and that there is an alarm system that needs to be set correctly inside the house. We move to the Cleveland area from Chicago about 2 years ago and we had minimal knowledge on all these septic items. Again, Don and Dave did a great job with their work while Carol helped me isolate what might be the problem over the phone when I first talked to her. Hats off to all these folks and I could not be happier with this company
- T K Home Inspection LLCSaved my thousands that I would have had to pay if not for the inspections learned my lesson to always get an inspection
- Allen Drain Service IncI called and they had availability the next morning. Scott came out and was very professional, knowledgeable and took care of our needs. I would definitely call and ask for Scott again.
- Reliable ExcavatingThe job went well. The job required The investigation of odd sinkhole along septic system. Needed to rule out any septic system compromise. The job turned out to be bigger than originally thought. Luckily the system was not compromised. Jordan was very professional. The site was cleaned left in good condition
- Approved Plumbing CoSharon from their company was very professional, laid out the terms, and made arrangements for an appointment for a service call within a short period of contacting them. She quoted a price for the service call and indicated that additional costs would be quoted on a per job basis. Frankly, if it had not been for Sharon's involvement, I don't think I would use this company again in the future. While she was professional and helpful, the service technician was less so and I was very disappointed in how he handled the service call. He arrived timely, I explained what was needed, and he then told me that the charge would be at an hourly rate rather than a flat rate. I contacted Sharon and she indicated that they would ensure everything was handled consistently with what she had told me. He stated that this would save me money in the long run. I disagreed-especially when this job involved turning on the well and then running water at each faucet to make sure it was working. A good deal of his time was spent walking up and down the steps and around the house turning on faucets and checking toilets. I could have easily done this myself and saved money. I also expected him to have drained the lines that had antifreeze in them prior to running the water. This did not happen at all-he just turned the water on. A second issue was that he told me he needed fuses to start the well pump and he did not have them. I had to make a quick trip to a hardware store to buy what he needed. When I returned, he had opened up the septic tank covers and looked at the components and removed the sump pump from the pit. I didn't ask him to do this so I was surprised that he had done so. I suppose I should give him credit for making use of his time while I was getting the fuses. Lastly, I asked him to look at the hot water heater and he attempted to re-connect some wiring. I later found the wiring diagram for this model and found he had connected the bottom thermostat incorrectly which probably explains why the breaker kept flipping for it. Finally, he left his gloves and the box from the fuses on the floor and made no effort to clean up or replace the covers on the septic tank. Small matters, but I was surprised by this after reading what a great job other techs have done elsewhere. They did honor the Angie's List coupon discount. Overall, I believe that my experience would likely have been better with a different technician. If it hadn't been for Sharon's involvement, I think I would have ended up being very dissatisfied with my experience. This was a good learning experience for me and I'll know how to better prepare for a plumber's visit in the future. I've given an overall A rating because I believe my situation with this service tech may have been unusual given the circumstances, and Sharon did everything she could do as far as following up and making an effort to represent their company professionally
- ALL TOWN & COUNTRY SEPTIC SERVICEThe service person arrived within the scheduled time. He was professional, courteous, efficient, and took the time to answer all my questions. I've never owned a home with a septic system before, so i had a lot of questions. He took his time and walked me through everything. It could not have been any easier
- Supeck Septic Services LLCThe inspection showed the system to be in excellent condition and resulted in a renewable annual inspection and as needed maintenance service contract as required by Portage County at a very reasonable price of $155.00 per year.
- WyattWorks PlumbingANDY WAS SENT OUT AS A SUB FROM ANOTHER COMPANY. HE ARRIVED ON TIME, WAS EXTREMELY FRIENDLY, FOUND OUT WHAT THE PROBLEM WAS, (WHICH HAPPENED TO BE A MUCH LESS EXPENSIVE JOB THAN WE ORIGINALLY THOUGHT), AND FIXED IT PROMPTLY. I THOUGHT HE WAS HONEST IN HIS ASSESSMENT AND FAIR IN HIS PRICING AND I WOULD DEFINITELY HIRE HIM AGAIN
Septic Tank Companies in Ashtabula
- Business Description:Water Extraction Team (WET) is a family-owned and operated business, We provide emergency water removal, structural drying, fire damage, smoke damage, mold removal, and contents cleaning services. Owner Joe Keller and his wife Lisa have been in business for over 15 years. They saw an opportunity to help clients save money in tough situations, and set out to create a business that could assist them. Each technician, including the owners Joe & Lisa themselves, are IICRC certified. We work with ..Recent Review:Couldn’t have been better! Rhett, Jesse and the whole team were incredible. Highly pleased and most satisfied.Donald W.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes ..Recent Review:When installing a new refrigerator, the knob to turn the water off fell off in the service man’s hand and water was going everywhere. We had to turn the water off to the whole house. In a panic I found Home Advisor and after inputting my info, Amy from Mr. Rooter called within five minutes. After looking at her schedule, she said a tech would show up in 30-60 minutes. Don’t remember the time exactly, but Mike D. showed up in about 35-45. After inspecting the problem, he gave me an estimate. He said that there was a slow leak that had messed up the drywall and he had to cut it out. He installed all new pipes, bought a 2x4 because the new box was smaller than the old box and basically redid the entire site. Mike was so nice and explained everything he did. He realized that I was stressed and made every effort to make this process as easy as he could. If the service men would have brought the new refrigerator inside, Mike D. would have installed it for me. (They came back later and there were no issues installing the new fridge). When I first got the estimate I thought it was high, but I had no choice. In retrospect, I received much more value for my money. I will hire Mr.Rooter and Mike D. for any future plumbing projectsMARGE L.
- Business Description:We are a trenchless sewer and water contractor specializing in Pipe Bursting and Pipe Relining. We also do high pressure sewer cleaning, sewer snaking, and camera inspection. We offer a free mainline camera inspection with every estimate, at no cost and no obligationRecent Review:It was great. I have used them for several jobs. The team at Underground connections is always very responsive and informative when they are on the job. They have never tried to oversell me.Uriah M.
- Business Description:We offer totally free estimates, 24-hour emergency service and non-commission work. In addition to drain cleaning and basement waterproofing, we also specialize in plumbing, hot water heater repair, water & gas line repair, high pressure water jetting, frozen water lines, excavation and sewer video camera inspections. We’re proud to have polite, professional employees and the most modern equipment available. We are a family owned and operated business that treats all of our customers the way ..Recent Review:work was preformed by kelly and tim they were friendly professional courteous and knowledgeable they did a good job in a short amount of time and cleaned up after they were finished would hire reliable againRobert J.
- Business Description:Matthews Wall Anchor Service has been serving homeowners in and around Pittsburgh, Youngstown and Cleveland for over 30 years. As a nationally recognized foundation repair and basement waterproofing contractor our services include basement waterproofing, foundation repair and basement wall repair. Matthews offers a variety of products and services to permanently correct basement and foundation problems. Award wining. Additional DBA - MWA Acquisition LLCRecent Review:The salesperson David was very honest and had no interest in upselling. He strongly advised against any interior drains for my basement, and he instead recommended an exterior drain called HydroBlox for my backyard. The estimate for the HydroBlox was $3,400. The installation occurred a few weeks later. Three employees used a machine to dig a trench in my backyard, and then because of utility lines, they hand-dug another trench in my side yard. They installed the pieces of HydroBlox and covered them with dirt. I expect the HydroBlox to properly drain the water from my yard, but if they do not, then I will update my review in the futureTiffany Y.
- Business Description:We are a full service plumbing company that specializes in you. Whether you are a homeowner, a general contractor, or a project manager. We offer 24/7 service, we accept all major credit cards, we are plumber owned and locally operated. Yes we are a newer company with almost 30 years experience the last 13 were served running commercial and industrial crews. We employee 5 techs & 1 part time apprentice. We seldom use sub-contractors. We prefer to do everything in house. In-house, financing a..Recent Review:Jon came out today to unclog a stubborn bathroom sink drain with great success!! Snaked 30 feet down, found and repaired a broken tubular, installed a new male & trap adapter, he went above and beyond to make sure everything was in perfect working order. He ran the water for a good 15 minutes to make sure everything was running smoothly with no clogs. Yay! Jon was pleasant, professional, knowledgeable, courteous, efficient and I cannot rave enough about this company and the quality of their work, not to mention their expertise! Originally, I hired them based on reviews from Angie’s List. Good call on my part because I have never had to call them back twice for the same issue. Highly, highly recommend Calypso Plumbing! Their prices are reasonably justified for this quality of work! Thank you Jon and to Calypso Plumbing. Debi from BrooklynDebi B.
- Business Description:We are a fully insured and bonded excavating, concrete and landscaping company. We offer a wide range of services, contact us today for a free estimate!Recent Review:We built a house less than 3 years ago and were devastated to find that the backyard was a swamp even after the yard had settled and the grass had grown in. I began a search online for yard excavation and drainage. I found Extreme Excavating and had Kyle come out for a quote. Immediately, I knew that Kyle and Extreme Excavating was the company for us. His knowledge and experience was evident from the first minute we met. I am someone who always gets multiple quotes on big projects, but I was so impressed by him knowledge and professionalism that I didn’t even bother to waste my time with another quote. I knew I wanted Extreme to do the project no matter the cost. Kyle and his team transformed our backyard and fixed all of the problems that our builder caused. His prices were very reasonable, and he and his team were professional, courteous, and knowledgeable at all times. If you are looking for any kind of yard excavation/drainage, LOOK NO FURTHER. We will definitely be using Extreme for all of our future needs. Thank you Kyle and crew!! You have made our backyard beautiful and usableHeather S.
- Business Description:We are a remodeling and home improvement firm that incorporates highly consultative design services with exceptional workmanship in each project we complete. We foster collaboration with home owners through all phases of design and completion. Superb attention to detail and tireless pursuit of quality means that the work we do will be done in a manner that is sure to please and provide years of maintenance free reliability. Further Coupon Description: Let us help transform your remodeling dre..Recent Review:We could not have been more pleased with the entire project. From the initial design consults to the material and color schemes and the final product was 5-star service. Jeff and his team hit every deadline (even during COVID) and came in on budget! We had Lost Pond do our master bath and a build-out of basement bedroom and bath for our new home in Kirtland. To put it simply = Lost Pond Construction is simply the best around! 💯 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐Todd W.
- Business Description:We have over 30 Yrs experience in Construction, Inspection & Rehabbing homes. License, Certified & Insured in both OH & PA. We specialize in General Home & Commercial Inspections, Radon Testing, Termite Inspection, Septic Dye Testing & Evaluation, Water Quality Testing, Mold Inspection & Testing, Well Water Flow & Yield Testing. Charles holds the following accreditations: InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector, State of Pennsylvania, License Home Inspector, State of Ohio (License # OHI.2..Recent Review:Excellent service, very thorough and very professional. Charles did a home inspection report for me and I was completely confident with his expertise. This professional knows what he is doing. If you are looking for a home inspection, you can count on Charles to do the job right. You don't need to look any further. I know that I will hire him again without hesitation. 💯 Percent confidenceJoseph M.
- Business Description:With over 30 years experience with plumbing needs, we have the know how and equipment to solve any of your emergency or maintenance needs. We offer Drain repair, Sewer cleaning, Sewer jetting, and Sewer repair. Have a leaky basement? We can solve that with quick and effective service the bigger guys don't give. We don't cut corners and we give you results that you deserve, guaranteed. Our quote fee is rolled into our service when you hire us. We offer night and weekend emergency servic..Recent Review:Jimmy responded almost instantly to my contact, answered my call when I followed up, came to my home right away and completely cleared the tub drain in short order. Jim was friendly, knowledgeable and entirely competent. I have already arranged for him to do another plumbing repair in the near future and look forward to itDavid W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- North Kingsville
- Rock Creek
- Roaming Shores
- West Springfield
- East Springfield
- Lake City
septic tank services in Ashtabula
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 9 to 9 Plumbing, LLC1708 Ardoyne Ave
- 9 to 9 Plumbing, LLC
- FRY SEPTIC INDUSTRIES1333 E 289th St
- FRY SEPTIC INDUSTRIES
- GEOSEARCHES INC200 Industrial Parkway, Suite 6B
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
- GEOSEARCHES INC
- JA Kilby Enterprises7791 Maddock Rd.
North Ridgeville, Ohio
- JA Kilby Enterprises
- Lost Pond Construction Inc8500 Station St
- Lost Pond Construction Inc
- MACK INDUSTRIES INC201 COLUMBIA RD
Valley City, Ohio
- Matthews Wall Anchor & Waterproofing Services7250 Big Beaver Blvd .
Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
- MCI Specialists22170 McDaniel Road
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Cleveland8200 E Pleasant Valley Rd
- MUNN SEPTICPO Box 276
- MACK INDUSTRIES INC
- Neptune Plumbing23860 Miles Rd Suite G
- Neptune Plumbing
- PuroClean of Western Reserve554 Water St Ste B
- PuroClean of Western Reserve
- Underground Connections - Trenchless Sewer Repair1927 Christmas Run Blvd
- Underground Connections - Trenchless Sewer Repair
- VJ Concrete & Excavating2925 Edgehill Rd.
Cleveland Heights, Ohio
- VJ Concrete & Excavating