Leaders Moving & Storage Co of Columbus

Founded 1994 • With Angi since July 1996

7455 Alta View Blvd

Columbus, OH 43085

We accept remote payment

Super Service Award Winner in 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001 and 2000. Leaders Moving & Storage of Columbus offers a wide range of residential and commercial moving and storage services. We have been in business for over 22 years and we have completed over 100,000 moves! Leaders is a professional moving and storage company, and we don't just use that as a catch phrase: Over half of our employees are "Master Movers", meaning that they have completed over 1,000 household moves. You are only as good as your last move. Over 80% of all our customers last year were repeat customers and referrals. This is due to the fact that we do more than just meet our customer’s expectations, we exceed them. We are one of the only moving companies that can give you a GUARANTEED move price. We give you the flexibility of controlling the price of your move. There are no hidden fees, and no nasty surprises. Our price includes all charges, mileage, tolls, drive-time, taxes, etc. You can reach us toll free at (800) 421-3029. We look forward to helping you with all your moving needs. USDOT:1237577...

movers (742)storage unit (39)piano movers (22)house cleaning (12)

09/17/2021

The guys were very professional and even completed the move earlier than planned. My grandfather clock was in excellent condition upon arrival. Thank you!!

Description of Work
Grandfather clock move

Category house cleaning,moving companies

Work Completed On 09/17/2021

Review for Leaders Moving & Storage Co of Columbus - 7455 Alta View Blvd, Columbus, OH - 39477780

Thank you for choosing Leaders to assist with moving your grandfather clock. We will be sure to recognize the crew for their care and quality service. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

09/15/2021

Everything about my interaction with Leaders Moving and Storage was excellent. From my initial contact with Matt and throughout the process everything went smoothly. The movers, Leon and Patrick, were amazing. They were professional, courteous, and accommodating. The move went without a hitch. I could not be more pleased. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
short haul of furniture

Work Completed On 09/02/2021

Thank you for the positive words! We will be sure to recognize the crew for their professional service. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

09/15/2021

Your Review: Jamon and Leon were amazing. They worked together as a team, wasting no time, and demonstrated expertise on the use of leverage and positioning heavy items. They were both respectful and courteous. A pleasure to work with. Any questions we had, they had an answer. This was our first time using a moving company. They made this experience less stressful for us.

Description of Work
Moving household furniture to new home

Work Completed On 09/15/2021

Thank you for choosing Leaders for your first professional move! The crew will be recognized for their excellent service. We look forward to assisting with any moving needs you may have in the future.

09/11/2021

Fantastic service and movers are real pros. Price was right as well! We will use them again and can’t rate them high enough!

Description of Work
Furniture moved

Work Completed On 09/11/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review! We will be sure to recognize the crew for their excellent service. We look forward to assisting in the future.

08/05/2021

Great company! The move was stress free! From emailing with Mathew to confirm a few things to moving day with Jacob and Devon - they rock! I hope I don’t have to move again- but if I do, I will definitely use Leaders and recommend them to my friends and family! Tami K

Description of Work
Moving to a new home

Work Completed On 08/05/2021

Thank you for the kind words! We will be sure to recognize Jacob and Devon for their professional service. If the time does come to move again, we look forward to assisting.

07/26/2021

Very positive experiences with Leaders all around. Talking with Matt for scheduling and pricing, he has consistently been so helpful and patient with my many questions. From there, everything happened as agreed according to the schedule, the call ahead to tell me they were on the way etc etc. Shun Jenkins 1240 and Ren Cabarles 1688 were both fantastic. They were both courteous and professional and...

Description of Work
moving and storage

Category moving companies,storage units

Work Completed On 07/13/2021

Thank you for the kind words! Matt, Ren, and Shun will all be recognized for their professional service. We look forward to assisting in the future.

07/23/2021

Dwight (1650) and Tion (1858) were 10/10 I would 100% go with Leaders again based entirely on these two employees. It was quick, easy, and great value.

Description of Work
Washer/Dryer move

Work Completed On 07/23/2021

Thank you for the positive feedback! We will be sure to recognize the crew for their hard work. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

07/15/2021

The four representatives that moved our furniture were wonderful. Each of them were professional, courteous and hard-working. I would highly recommend Leaders to anyone.

Description of Work
Moving furniture for a 3300 sq foot home

Category house cleaning,moving companies

Work Completed On 07/09/2021

Thank you for the positive review! We will be sure to recognize the crew for their professional service. Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future.

05/27/2021

I would love to thank Micheal C. DeVonte W, Jayden, plus the Charlotte Jaquel and Larry for taking the best care of my processions. This is my second time using Leaders in Columbus OH

Description of Work
Move from OH to NC

Category moving companies

Review for Leaders Moving & Storage Co of Columbus - 7455 Alta View Blvd, Columbus, OH - 39348157

Thank you for the positive feedback! We will be sure to recognize the crew for their professional service. We are happy that you chose Leaders for your move out of state.

05/19/2021

Shawn and Stanley were wonderful! Both were very personable and professional. I trusted them with my parents belongings and would request them personally for any future move!

Description of Work
Moving my parents

Work Completed On 05/19/2021

Thank you. We appreciate the positive feedback. We will be sure to recognize the crew for for their professional service. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Moving Services - commercial & residential, local & long distance. Storage Services. Packing & Un-Packing. Piano Moving