Leaders Moving & Storage Co of Columbus

Founded 1994 • With Angi since July 1996

7455 Alta View Blvd

Columbus, OH 43085

We accept remote payment

Super Service Award Winner in 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001 and 2000. Leaders Moving & Storage of Columbus offers a wide range of residential and commercial moving and storage services. We have been in business for over 22 years and we have completed over 100,000 moves! Leaders is a professional moving and storage company, and we don't just use that as a catch phrase: Over half of our employees are "Master Movers", meaning that they have completed over 1,000 household moves. You are only as good as your last move. Over 80% of all our customers last year were repeat customers and referrals. This is due to the fact that we do more than just meet our customer’s expectations, we exceed them. We are one of the only moving companies that can give you a GUARANTEED move price. We give you the flexibility of controlling the price of your move. There are no hidden fees, and no nasty surprises. Our price includes all charges, mileage, tolls, drive-time, taxes, etc. You can reach us toll free at (800) 421-3029. We look forward to helping you with all your moving needs. USDOT:1237577...

movers (736)storage unit (38)piano movers (22)house cleaning (11)

07/26/2021

Very positive experiences with Leaders all around. Talking with Matt for scheduling and pricing, he has consistently been so helpful and patient with my many questions. From there, everything happened as agreed according to the schedule, the call ahead to tell me they were on the way etc etc. Shun Jenkins 1240 and Ren Cabarles 1688 were both fantastic. They were both courteous and professional and...

Description of Work
moving and storage

Category moving companies,storage units

Work Completed On 07/13/2021

07/23/2021

Dwight (1650) and Tion (1858) were 10/10 I would 100% go with Leaders again based entirely on these two employees. It was quick, easy, and great value.

Description of Work
Washer/Dryer move

Work Completed On 07/23/2021

07/15/2021

The four representatives that moved our furniture were wonderful. Each of them were professional, courteous and hard-working. I would highly recommend Leaders to anyone.

Description of Work
Moving furniture for a 3300 sq foot home

Category house cleaning,moving companies

Work Completed On 07/09/2021

Thank you for the positive review! We will be sure to recognize the crew for their professional service. Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future.

05/27/2021

I would love to thank Micheal C. DeVonte W, Jayden, plus the Charlotte Jaquel and Larry for taking the best care of my processions. This is my second time using Leaders in Columbus OH

Description of Work
Move from OH to NC

Category moving companies

Review for Leaders Moving & Storage Co of Columbus - 7455 Alta View Blvd, Columbus, OH - 39348157

Thank you for the positive feedback! We will be sure to recognize the crew for their professional service. We are happy that you chose Leaders for your move out of state.

05/19/2021

Shawn and Stanley were wonderful! Both were very personable and professional. I trusted them with my parents belongings and would request them personally for any future move!

Description of Work
Moving my parents

Work Completed On 05/19/2021

Thank you. We appreciate the positive feedback. We will be sure to recognize the crew for for their professional service. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

05/18/2021

This is the second time I have used Leaders, and the experience is always great from beginning to end. Grace is very efficient and knowledgeable so getting an estimate and determining a date is easy. The movers are polite, respectful, helpful and careful. I recommend this company to anyone who has things to move no matter the size of the move,

Description of Work
I needed my daughter moved home from college.

Work Completed On 05/11/2021

Thank you! We appreciate the recommendations. We will be sure to recognize the crew for their professional service. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

04/23/2021

It went very smoothly. Ivan, Rene, Blake, Eric, & Stanley worked continuously & diligently from the time they arrive at 8:10 AM until 4:30. They made smart decision & thought out of the box for things that wouldn't fit through doorways. They were still running at 4:30!!

Description of Work
moving home locations

Work Completed On 04/05/2021

We are happy to hear that your move went smoothly. We will be sure to recognize the crew for their professional service. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

04/23/2021

Ren (1688), Stanley (1890), and Tim (1958) arrived early and were nothing but fantastic as they moved us from our little cramped apartment into our first house. We have a massive platform our squat rack attaches to, and we were absolutely convinced it couldn't be moved without disassembling it, never mind with only three men, but they maneuvered it expertly. They also loaned us tools to disassembl...

Description of Work
Moving large furniture

Work Completed On 04/17/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a positive review. The crew will be recognized for their hard work. We are excited that you chose Leaders to assist with your move into your first house.

04/21/2021

B.Wilson 967 and J.Bias 996 were fantastic! I needed a refrigerator moved from an unfinished home to my temporary apartment garage. They were personable, professional, and so helpful. When my home is finished I will call them back for further assistance. Thank you both so much for your help today!

Description of Work
Move a refrigerator

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

We appreciate the positive feedback! The crew will be recognized for their professional service. We look forward to assisting you with any moving needs you may have in the future.

04/14/2021

Donte and Ryan were absolutely amazing in helping me with my move to a new apartment! These two worked efficiently, were friendly and just great all the way around! I would highly recommend having Leaders assist with your next move!

Description of Work
Moving Services

Work Completed On 04/02/2021

Thank you for the recommendation! We will be sure to recognize the crew for their professional service. We look forward to assisting with any moving needs you may have in the future.

Moving Services - commercial & residential, local & long distance. Storage Services. Packing & Un-Packing. Piano Moving