Leaders Moving & Storage Co of Columbus

Founded 1994 • With Angi since July 1996

Super Service Award Winner in 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001 and 2000. Leaders Moving & Storage of Columbus offers a wide range of residential and commercial moving and storage services. We have been in business for over 28 years and

movers (752)storage unit (40)piano movers (22)house cleaning (13)

08/21/2022

Sophia P.

My grandparents were moving recently and hired this company. One of the movers tried to steal my grandmother’s prescription and later stole cash and her ATM card out of her purse. He even went so far as to call her bank and changed her account password and the address associated with her card!! I’m sure not all of their employers are like this, but be wary! This is atrocious and I hate to think about how many other people’s lives this criminal has effected. My grandparent’s are too kind and don’t want to write a review, but I’d feel wrong not warning others.

Description of Work
Moving a 3 bedroom house.

Work Completed On 08/12/2022

We have received no calls or emails of any kind regarding any of the issues stated. In addition we have never been contacted by any law enforcement of any issues stated. Leaders Moving has a drug free policy and a nationwide background check of employees are performed. There is no information provided for us to research or validate the claim. Please contact our office ASAP with information to assist all parties.

07/06/2022

Lindsey D.

I couldn't have been happier. Every employee we worked with was helpful, knowledgeable, efficient, competent, and easy to work with. They were very careful with new wood floors. And they were fast!

Description of Work
moving across town

Work Completed On 07/06/2022

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the great review and thank you for choosing Leaders! We will be sure to reward your team for a job well done! Please let us know how we can help you in the future!

12/23/2021

Ben F.

The moving services provided by Leaders was top notch. The entire process, from bidding to completion was a breeze. Matt Penhorwood in the office was very responsive and knowledgeable. The price beat out all of the competition in the area. Our moving teams, which had representatives from both Columbus and Cleveland, were awesome to work with. All of them had great attitudes, were hard working, and were very caring of our possessions. In particular, Patrick, Tony Y., Boyd Moore, and Dione Austin of the Columbus team. The Cleveland team, which came to help with our move-in in Northwest Ohio, were equally hardworking and enthusiastic. I highly recommend choosing Leaders Moving & Storage for your next move!

Description of Work
Moving Services

Work Completed On 12/15/2021

Thank you for the kind words! We will be sure to recognize all of the movers involved for their excellent service. We hope you are enjoying your new home!

11/30/2021

Lisa E.

We received outstanding services from Leaders Moving & Storage with our local Columbus move. Both the over-the-phone quote process and the move execution were excellent. Tyler W, Mike W, Jaden S, and Thomas F are THE BEST! It was a long day for the four gentlemen, but their enthusiasm and attention to detail were fantastic. We would highly recommend Leaders to anyone.

Description of Work
Entire household move

Work Completed On 11/15/2021

Thank you for the recommendations! We will be sure to recognize the crew for their excellent service. We hope you are enjoying your new home.

11/18/2021

Jane G.

Leaders Moving was easy to deal with, priced appropriately, and their employees were outstanding. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Moved from house into a condo.

Work Completed On 11/12/2021

We appreciate the kind words! We will be sure to recognize everybody involved for their service. We look forward to assisting in the future.

11/17/2021

Matt L.

We had a semi-complicated move. We were taking things from one house, dropping it off at a second house, and things from the second house back to the first. The sales and booking rep was knowledgeable and worked to ensure that nothing was missed. We had to add some additional pieces to the inventory and they were quick to update. On moving day the movers were right on time. They were quick and courteous and explained everything they were doing. They took care to ensure everything from the doors to the furniture were protected. We will definitely be looking to use Leaders again if we ever need movers.

Description of Work
Moving Furniture

Work Completed On 11/12/2021

Thank you for the positive review! We will be sure to recognize the crew for their hard work. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

11/10/2021

Stephen K.

Dre, Dion, DJ, and crew did a great job moving us. First day was moving from rental to new home, and second was moving storage items to new home. Team showed up early and got right to work both days. While taking care to well wrap and handle furnishings, they kept moving at a good pace. Truck loads were well packed and secured. Unloads were organized and efficient. Very helpful in placing - and occasionally relocating - furniture in the home. These guys are professionals with skill, knowledge, and pride.

Description of Work
Relocation / move house

Work Completed On 11/05/2021

Thank you for the positive feedback! We will be sure to recognize the crew for their professional service. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

10/13/2021

Christina R.

Marvin and Darnell are the best! We are so grateful to them for taking care of everything. They took all the stress out of moving. Thank you so much!

Description of Work
Moving Service

Work Completed On 10/07/2021

We appreciate the kind words! We will be sure to pass on your thanks to Marvin and Darnell for their professional service. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

10/08/2021

Teresa L.

The movers were very professional and friendly! They were extremely careful with all our furniture and got the job done in a timely matter. :)

Description of Work
Move to new location

Work Completed On 10/02/2021

Thank you for the kind words! We will be sure to recognize the crew for their professional service. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

10/01/2021

Mary Ann K.

Ray, Snoop and Nate made moving day a breeze! The guys were courteous and professional. They were very careful with my huge dining room table and 2 piece china cabinet (and everything else). Efficient and pleasant - what more could you ask for?

Description of Work
Moving Furniture

Category moving companies, storage units

Work Completed On 10/01/2021

09/17/2021

Randy T.

The guys were very professional and even completed the move earlier than planned. My grandfather clock was in excellent condition upon arrival. Thank you!!

Description of Work
Grandfather clock move

Work Completed On 09/17/2021

Review for Leaders Moving & Storage Co of Columbus - 7455 Alta View Blvd, Columbus, OH - 39477780

Thank you for choosing Leaders to assist with moving your grandfather clock. We will be sure to recognize the crew for their care and quality service. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

09/15/2021

Susan B.

Everything about my interaction with Leaders Moving and Storage was excellent. From my initial contact with Matt and throughout the process everything went smoothly. The movers, Leon and Patrick, were amazing. They were professional, courteous, and accommodating. The move went without a hitch. I could not be more pleased. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
short haul of furniture

Work Completed On 09/02/2021

Thank you for the positive words! We will be sure to recognize the crew for their professional service. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

09/15/2021

Jan V.

Your Review: Jamon and Leon were amazing. They worked together as a team, wasting no time, and demonstrated expertise on the use of leverage and positioning heavy items. They were both respectful and courteous. A pleasure to work with. Any questions we had, they had an answer. This was our first time using a moving company. They made this experience less stressful for us.

Description of Work
Moving household furniture to new home

Work Completed On 09/15/2021

Thank you for choosing Leaders for your first professional move! The crew will be recognized for their excellent service. We look forward to assisting with any moving needs you may have in the future.

09/11/2021

CHRIS & RICK R.

Fantastic service and movers are real pros. Price was right as well! We will use them again and can’t rate them high enough!

Description of Work
Furniture moved

Work Completed On 09/11/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review! We will be sure to recognize the crew for their excellent service. We look forward to assisting in the future.

08/05/2021

Tami K.

Great company! The move was stress free! From emailing with Mathew to confirm a few things to moving day with Jacob and Devon - they rock! I hope I don’t have to move again- but if I do, I will definitely use Leaders and recommend them to my friends and family! Tami K

Description of Work
Moving to a new home

Work Completed On 08/05/2021

Thank you for the kind words! We will be sure to recognize Jacob and Devon for their professional service. If the time does come to move again, we look forward to assisting.

07/26/2021

Amy W.

Very positive experiences with Leaders all around. Talking with Matt for scheduling and pricing, he has consistently been so helpful and patient with my many questions. From there, everything happened as agreed according to the schedule, the call ahead to tell me they were on the way etc etc. Shun Jenkins 1240 and Ren Cabarles 1688 were both fantastic. They were both courteous and professional and represent Leaders Moving and Storage very well. Hopefully the two of them will be recognized for their excellent service. It's all too often that only the complaints are heard so I wanted to take the time to be sure you all are aware that Shun and Ren are out there doing good things for the company. Thank you!

Description of Work
moving and storage

Category moving companies, storage units

Work Completed On 07/13/2021

Thank you for the kind words! Matt, Ren, and Shun will all be recognized for their professional service. We look forward to assisting in the future.

07/23/2021

James K.

Dwight (1650) and Tion (1858) were 10/10 I would 100% go with Leaders again based entirely on these two employees. It was quick, easy, and great value.

Description of Work
Washer/Dryer move

Work Completed On 07/23/2021

Thank you for the positive feedback! We will be sure to recognize the crew for their hard work. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

07/15/2021

Michelle G.

The four representatives that moved our furniture were wonderful. Each of them were professional, courteous and hard-working. I would highly recommend Leaders to anyone.

Description of Work
Moving furniture for a 3300 sq foot home

Work Completed On 07/09/2021

Thank you for the positive review! We will be sure to recognize the crew for their professional service. Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future.

05/27/2021

Jennifer H.

I would love to thank Micheal C. DeVonte W, Jayden, plus the Charlotte Jaquel and Larry for taking the best care of my processions. This is my second time using Leaders in Columbus OH

Description of Work
Move from OH to NC

Category moving companies

Review for Leaders Moving & Storage Co of Columbus - 7455 Alta View Blvd, Columbus, OH - 39348157

Thank you for the positive feedback! We will be sure to recognize the crew for their professional service. We are happy that you chose Leaders for your move out of state.

05/19/2021

Alison D.

Shawn and Stanley were wonderful! Both were very personable and professional. I trusted them with my parents belongings and would request them personally for any future move!

Description of Work
Moving my parents

Work Completed On 05/19/2021

Thank you. We appreciate the positive feedback. We will be sure to recognize the crew for for their professional service. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

05/18/2021

Michele R.

This is the second time I have used Leaders, and the experience is always great from beginning to end. Grace is very efficient and knowledgeable so getting an estimate and determining a date is easy. The movers are polite, respectful, helpful and careful. I recommend this company to anyone who has things to move no matter the size of the move,

Description of Work
I needed my daughter moved home from college.

Work Completed On 05/11/2021

Thank you! We appreciate the recommendations. We will be sure to recognize the crew for their professional service. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

04/23/2021

Tom C.

It went very smoothly. Ivan, Rene, Blake, Eric, & Stanley worked continuously & diligently from the time they arrive at 8:10 AM until 4:30. They made smart decision & thought out of the box for things that wouldn't fit through doorways. They were still running at 4:30!!

Description of Work
moving home locations

Work Completed On 04/05/2021

We are happy to hear that your move went smoothly. We will be sure to recognize the crew for their professional service. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

04/23/2021

Ellen S.

Ren (1688), Stanley (1890), and Tim (1958) arrived early and were nothing but fantastic as they moved us from our little cramped apartment into our first house. We have a massive platform our squat rack attaches to, and we were absolutely convinced it couldn't be moved without disassembling it, never mind with only three men, but they maneuvered it expertly. They also loaned us tools to disassemble another piece of furniture that wouldn't quite fit out the door so as not to have to charge us more. They were incredibly friendly and kind, joking with us like friends before 8am on a Saturday and showing us how to remove the front door of our house. I can't speak highly enough of them and would recommend to anyone!

Description of Work
Moving large furniture