You have the right to feel safe in your backyard. If your home is easily visible from the road or a neighbor’s property, consider these privacy fence ideas.
Get matched with top fence companies in Silver Creek, NY
There are 3 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Silver Creek
- Allset FenceWe hired Allset Fence in 2015 to install galvanized fence around our yard. They did a fabulous job at that time and the price was great. We contacted Allset Fence again in October 2021 to repair damage on the fence from a tree branch that fell. We also needed repair on two of the gates. Jason and his dad came the same day we called. The repair work was done well and priced very reasonably. I would recommended Jason & his dad without question. They do exceptional work and with integrity! It's done right the first time
- GGI Construction CorpIvan and crew were able to come and start working quickly. Everything was quality work. We had them install a vinyl fence with two gates, lattice work under our deck with a door, some deck repair, and they even took over a job another contractor abandoned and built a retaining wall and leveled part of our yard and assembled a play house for our kid. They were upfront with pricing and timelines, even in this crazy time when supplies and help are hard to get. They were also amenable to any changes we wanted, even when it was completely our fault for changing our minds after what we agreed to. I'd definitely work with them agai
- Jan Fence IncJan Fence did a beautiful job. I needed a fenced backyard for my dog. The back 25 feet of the property was a mess - huge boulders on one corner, one side sloped down quite a bit and it was used as a dump for leaves - about 3 feet with dead trees and logs. I had one estimate from another company before Jan Fence - and the salesman looked at me like I was crazy for wanting to extend the fence all the way to back of the property. He pretty much whined about how difficult it would be to get around the boulders and trees. I called Jan Fence based on reviews on Angie's List and a recommendation from my realtor. Rob was the salesman that came out and he had no problem seeing how to navigate the boulders and run a reasonably straight line down the slope and through the trees - it was no big deal, just clean up the leaves so they could put in the pipes. I had a landscaper come in and they cleaned it, cut down some trees and removed all the deadfall. The price I got from Jan Fence was better than the other estimate and they could install several weeks earlier - how lucky can you get? The team that came out were professional and the team leader was an old pro and a pleasure to work with. His crew moved some big rocks around and addressed all the places that the dog might attempt to get his head under. The decorative gate at the front of the house came out beautiful. They showed up before 8AM and worked all day long on a very hot day - I think they took a 15 minute lunch break. They cleaned up perfectly, including hosing dirt from the driveway. So very happy I used Jan Fence. Because of them, I have a beautiful big area at the back of my yard that is slightly wooded and of course, my dog's favorite area to run around. I would have lost that nice space if I went with the other company who thought it would be a hassle to fence.
- Sadler Fence and Staining LLCFANTASTIC Stand Up Company!!! Great communication through out planning, showed up when they said they would, VERY professional, exceptional quality material, went above and beyond with instalation AND cleanup. Couldn't be happier with my new privacy fencing!!!
- FOX FENCEQuote was thorough and included all items needed. State Farm made us go with less expensive quote which was $400 less.
- STANTON FENCE & CONSTRUCTIONAfter having tree removal which involved trees growing through my chain link fence, I had to get the fence re-installed as the neighbors have young children and I have an inground pool. Thus, I needed quick service. I called on a Friday afternoon and they were there on Saturday at noon. They did a great job, quickly, and even readjusted a couple of my gates while there. They were outstanding
- Kabes FencingChip and Paul were awesome. They came on a Wednesday to set the posts and make a change in the layout that my husband requested. They returned the following Monday to attach the chain link. The weather was less than nice and they worked throught a rain storm (no thunder and lightening thank goodness). Even though it rained, they didn't rush or do a mediocre job. They cleaned up all of the dirt and rock that came from the holes that were dug to set the posts in concrete as well. That was so nice !!! Needless to say, it looks great !!!!! If I need any other fencing, I'm calling Kabes. They were the best price and the best crew
- North Coast ConstructionFirst: the time critical portions of the project were done as promised. Next: the quality of the work is OUTSTANDING! The fit and finish are superb - doors, windows, flooring and all. The only repair needed was a leaking sink: The sink was not installed by Povero but by the granite counter top provider who insisted that only his installers knew how to install a sink in granite. (One sink installed in granite supplied by another provider was put in by Povero and has never leaked a drop) One do: Povero is quite in demand so you have to allow sufficient lead time to get on his list. The only recurring problem was obtaining materials: The first two shower enclosures were damaged - one in shipping or handling and the other in production. When it came time to do the 2nd shower, Ed instisted that we select an enclosure on hand rather than ordering an enclosure. Although this limited our selections, it did work and we had the shower in time. Biggest problem was light fixtures: On the archichtest's recommendation, we acqulred plumbing and light fixtures ourselves - therefore there could be no criticism of the contractors' choices. However, the exterior lighting fixtures for the exterior stairs were a problem: although the vendor insisted they ahd sufficient quantity on hand to fill our order, they lied! the order was only partially shipped and after a considerable delaly, the vendor admitted that they could not complete the order ever. We did eventually obtain a complementary fixture, but in the mean time Ed had finished all the other work he had to do on our project; he did later return to install the fixtures; there was also the same sort of problem with metal balisters for the stair rails; Ed had to return to install them. IMHO this is an aritfact of globalization of supply i.e. you get what ever the Chinese put on the ship and it gets here whenever it gets here in whatever condition it gets here. There are interesting ironies: no problem getting exactly the Italian marble we want when we want it but light fixtures you get what you get when you get it. Moral here: Order very early. Local vendors: we started with Home Depot but switched to Leows and were quite pleased with Loew's service. No secret that the person selling you a box of nails is working hourly, but the big ticket items people sell on commission. We found that the Home Depot salesperson was only interested in the initial sale and wouldn't talk to us when there was a billing problem aka sleazy sales practice while the Leows people went to bat with us with the suppliers to get the problem resolved, even calling the manufacturer to find that no matter what the manufacturer's catalog said, the item was no longer made. What I can't say is whether this is a systemic problem or simply the stores we were dealing with. The final do: I would use North Coast aka Povero any time and would recommend with only one reservation: Plan ahead
- Nails & Pails Home ImprovementMark was prompt with estimate and all work. Kept in good communication whenever we had questions. Excellent work and great person to work with.
- STANTON FENCE & CONSTRUCTIONMr Stanton ordered all supplies and installed 96 feet of fencing around our new inground pool. He installed 48 feet of 6 ft vinyl privacy fence along with a gate and he also installed 48 ft of 5 ft aluminum fencing and a gate. He did a wonderful job and the fencing is perfectly level; perfectly straight; and is exactly what we wanted done. Mr Stanton worked for nearly 6 hrs on June 11 in the pouring rain. I am so glad Andy Willig Sprague's Mermaid Pools recommended Stanton Fence Co
Fencing Contractors in Silver Creek
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:Locally owned construction and landscaping company, we do quality work and insured. Free estimates.Recent Review:Very good!Randy S.
- Business Description:All types of fencing from Wood, PVC (vinyl), ornamental aluminum and ornamental steel, chain link and driveway gates. Free estimates.Recent Review:Bill was great. I had a few estimates and they were very competitive. He is very Meticulous and hands on from start to finish. I made a few changes as they were beginning the Installion and they accommodating. Needless to say I was very happy and would highly recommend themjames o.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:We are a contract service over 30 years experience specializing in remodel, window & door replacements, flooring, sheet rock and taping, customer work, painting, decks, and even something as simple as replacing your kitchen sink. Free estimates given and billing is determined on type and length of job. We offer houly, daily or by the job. We do offer special promotions every month when you call make sure you ask what the monthly special is
- Business Description:Hardware World is an online hardware and sundry goods retailer. We ship to all 50 states and also some orders can be shipped internationally. We are A+ accredited by BBB and maintain excellent ratings from real customers on ResellerRatings.com. We also maintain 5 star ratings from real customers on Amazon.coRecent Review:Out of the 28, five were broken but they replaced them. Their customer service is pleasant and kind. They are flexible and give you options and very responsive. Even there prices are great.Soraya T.
- Business Description:I charge a flat rate for all jobs. I will work with most situations.
- Business Description:General Contracting we specialize in All roofing services
- Business Description:Free estimates fully insured and licensed "no job too big or small" 24 hour service references availableRecent Review:He gave me a price, upped it and used a metal roofing instead of plywood and shingles. He cheated in every place that he could. He didn’t replace the rotten wood either. He didn’t start til 10 or 11 in the morning, so he was gone by the time I got home. It was just bad work. The roof has a big bow in it and he also didn’t go the height that I wanted to. The cuts were also bad, I could have done better and I don’t think he knows how to put nails or screws in. Also, instead of putting new 2x6’s for the roof beams, he just flipped them over and put the knots on the top. He also didn't want to bring his regular help, so he brought his girlfriend. Just lousy workThomas D.
- Business Description:we are fully insured and osha certifiedRecent Review:unknownJim R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Winter is a great time to install a fence as it can save you money and preserve your landscaping. Here’s everything you need to know about installing a fence in winter, plus tips for completing the project safely and efficiently.
A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Find fence companies in
- South Dayton
- North Collins
- Cherry Creek
- Lake View
fence companies in Silver Creek
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Gordon C Trip19019 Co Route 47
Carthage, New York
- Gordon C Trip
- Oneonta Fence2 Washburn St
Oneonta, New York
- Oneonta Fence
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven48 Myrtle Ave
West Haven, Connecticut
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven
- R & R Cleanout & Repair14 Pine street
Portville, New York
- R & R Cleanout & Repair
- White-j contracting and services11089 maple ridge rd.
Medina, New York
- White-j contracting and services