LOWE'S

Diebolt Woodworks

Diebolt Woodworks

General contractor

12/18/2017

The estimator showed up and advised that he needed to consult with the person actually doing the work. That gentleman came by the next day and provided both me and the estimator with answers. The estimator did not give me a card nor did he return ANY phone calls. Despite several messages left for the estimator at Lowe’s and another message left with the contractor, I never got an estimate. This wh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate on porch repair/remake.

CATEGORY decks,doors

10/06/2017

I am on a first name basis with the sales people. They have excellent customer service. I will definitely recommend them and absolutely use them, again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Improvement Service

CATEGORY home improvement stores

10/13/2016

The fencing company they picked was horrible. They said they used them before and this was the first time they had a problem. Lowes worked very hard to act as mediator and have the fence co. correct the mess they made. After a month of trying, Lowes issued me a partial refund of $1,100. I was glad I had them in my corner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I ordered a 6' privacy fence to be installed in my backyard. **The Lowes store I contracted this out of is the Hamburg store on Southwestern Blvd., not the Orchard park store.

CATEGORY fencing

10/17/2014

Went to the store and picked out what I wanted and paid to have them remove old one and install new one.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Bathroom Vanity Installef

CATEGORY plumbing,home remodeling

05/28/2014

We had a lot of mix up with Lowe's and remodeling. Their prices are okay. There were in-competencies but they tried to get things in order. We got blinds, they were beautiful. The staff were really nice putting it up but they sat a whole extra set of blinds. There were two sets of blinds. We had to start getting rid of the second set of blinds. It was like 3000 dollars worth of blinds. I asked the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We purchased blinds from Lowe's.

CATEGORY doors

APPLIANCES, COOLING, ELECTRICAL, FLOORING, DOORS/WINDOWS, KITCHEN, OUTDOOR & PLUMBING.