LOWE'S

With Angi since July 2006

4.3

Jackson Doorz LLC

Dependable and professional with 25 years experience installing, repairing and servicing Residential and Commercial Garage Doors. Fully insured.

American United Construction Services

Freeman's Welding and Fabrication LLC

Freemans Welding And Fabrication provides services including. Project Management, Welding/Mobile welding, Metal repair, Custom Part Fabrication.

12/18/2017

The estimator showed up and advised that he needed to consult with the person actually doing the work. That gentleman came by the next day and provided both me and the estimator with answers. The estimator did not give me a card nor did he return ANY phone calls. Despite several messages left for the estimator at Lowe’s and another message left with the contractor, I never got an estimate. This whole communication fiasco set my project back time wise and it was a total waste of my time. It was such a frustrating experience that I will NEVER consider using Lowe’s again and I will talk everyone I know out of even considering them.

Description of Work
Estimate on porch repair/remake.

Category decks,doors,patios

10/06/2017

I am on a first name basis with the sales people. They have excellent customer service. I will definitely recommend them and absolutely use them, again.

Description of Work
Home Improvement Service

Category home improvement stores

10/13/2016

The fencing company they picked was horrible. They said they used them before and this was the first time they had a problem. Lowes worked very hard to act as mediator and have the fence co. correct the mess they made. After a month of trying, Lowes issued me a partial refund of $1,100. I was glad I had them in my corner.

Description of Work
I ordered a 6' privacy fence to be installed in my backyard. **The Lowes store I contracted this out of is the Hamburg store on Southwestern Blvd., not the Orchard park store.

Category fencing

10/17/2014

Went to the store and picked out what I wanted and paid to have them remove old one and install new one.

Description of Work
New Bathroom Vanity Installef

Category plumbing,home remodeling

05/28/2014

My husband had called a day before to pick up an outer door for the garage. They were supposed to get it out and wait for us, when we got there the next day, we were really in a rush and nobody had gotten it out and they went back and kept pulling out doors. They had three doors left and two of them were totally banged up and wrecked. They passed one of them to me but i caught it. The last one was okay but we were to late.The garage door itself was fine.

Description of Work
We purchased garage doors from Lowe's.

Category garage doors

05/28/2014

We had a lot of mix up with Lowe's and remodeling. They lost a door we ordered in the computer. We had to order it again. That was incompetent. They people were nice.

Description of Work
We purchased Dutch doors from Lowe's.

Category doors

05/28/2014

We had a lot of mix up with Lowe's and remodeling. Their prices are okay. There were in-competencies but they tried to get things in order. We got blinds, they were beautiful. The staff were really nice putting it up but they sat a whole extra set of blinds. There were two sets of blinds. We had to start getting rid of the second set of blinds. It was like 3000 dollars worth of blinds. I asked them what they will do with it and they said they will give it to Habitat for Humanity. People were nice to us but there were lot's of incompetencies. I got the girl in taking 15 percent and an extra 5 for the credit card for the blinds. She said it was a mistake but i was going to lose money.

Description of Work
We purchased blinds from Lowe's.

Category doors

04/23/2014

They have been fair and they have done very good work. We have been pretty pleased. There have been some mistakes and stuff but they have been right there to correct them. There were too many materials ordered and so they cut it off right away. Overall, we were pleased.

Description of Work
Lowe's out railings on the front porch and two new windows.

Category decks,replacement windows

03/26/2014

Everything was there, and in good shape. They brought a flat bed cart for hauling everything to my car, filled it up and loaded my vehicle. They were courteous. I ordered everything online, and everything was fine.

Description of Work
I ordered a number of items for a bathroom remodel.

Category home improvement stores

08/28/2013

It was great. I would use them again. The price was good. They showed up, but they were delayed a bit. They did not meet their date. They showed up a couple of weeks later.

Description of Work
I used Lowe's. We had a patio put in our back. It was about three years ago.

Category sunrooms,patios

APPLIANCES, COOLING, ELECTRICAL, FLOORING, DOORS/WINDOWS, KITCHEN, OUTDOOR & PLUMBING.