Dig-It Construction & Landscaping

With Angi since December 2015

Locally owned construction and landscaping company, we do quality work and insured. Free estimates....

TC's Painting of WNY

TC's Painting of WNY is a fully licensed & insured company that provides outstanding customer service, along with high quality services and attention to detail! We are a Trustworthy Painting Company and provide free estimates. You can count on us to give honest evaluations of your project. We are owner operated, and are looking forward to working with you for your next project. We provide the following services: Interior & Exterior Painting, Power Washing, Drywall Repair, Popcorn removal, wallpaper removal, trim work and Staining.

Nick's Painting & More

At Nicks Painting & More we specialize in customer service/satisfaction and take extreme pride in our work. We only use the best products to make sure the job is not only done right but improved. Our number one goal is to make sure that not only the client is happy at the end of the job but so are we! A list of our services include Painting residential or commercial properties, Interior and exterior, decks, fences, popcorn ceiling removal, wallpaper, flooring, drywall and more Our staff are experts in the field with a decade of experience and 5 star ratings from our client base. Nick's painting & More is an owner-operated local business and is fully insured. We would love to help you improve your home with a free estimate! Call us today

Modest Bros Painters

08/15/2020

Very good!

Description of Work
I own a cape cod home In Barker which needed a lower half roof attention.I hired a contracting outfit named Cliff Construction-formally (Dig It) construction out of Albion.After contacting the owner(Mike) he promptly set up an estimate for work needed and I wanted a metal roof to go over existing asphalt shingles to which which we both agreed on.The estimate he gave was very fair.After agreeing on price he gave the timeline on when he do the work-which was not long after our meeting.He was very prompt prompt on his scheduled arrival.His work was very good and his partner was also good.I am keeping Cliff Cons.as my only contractor for future work on my home.He does a lot of work also including(septic, decks, driveways,fences,etc)I recommend his outfit to anyone looking for solid and timely work needed.Thank you,Randy.

Category decks,concrete driveways,excavators,fencing,septic tank