BRRR HEATING OIL INC

With Angi since August 2006

Additional DBA - Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning D A. Bennett Service Experts. Service Experts Heating and Air Conditioning was established with the understanding of providing customers with the most excellent heating and cooling practices in the industry.

Full service veteran owed heating and cooling company. We are ready to fulfill all of your needs to include increasing your energy efficiency of your home. 10% discount for veterans, active duty, and first responders.

One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® of Albany is Albany’s premier HVAC services company. Whether your air conditioning isn’t working how you need it to on a hot day or if your heater isn’t working on a freezing night, our HVAC pros are ready to help you. Every member of our team receives a high level of training and is licensed to provide the best service possible. We follow all local codes, closely adhere to manufacturer specifications, and back our work with guarantees. Our company keeps our vehicles so well stocked that we consider them rolling warehouses. Keeping a well-stocked van means our Albany HVAC repair, installation, and maintenance team is equipped to finish most jobs in just one visit!

09/27/2016

They are very good. When they do the serviced they only just clean the furnace like if it needs something it's under contract and they do it, replace whatever it needs. They are punctual and they do an excellent job and I have had them for years and years.

Description of Work
I use BRRR HEATING OIL INC for heating and A/C services. They have been doing it for years and years, I have them clean the furnace every year. They do regular maintenance and they deliver oil.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,heating oil companies

07/02/2007

The man from Brrr Heating came out the same day we called them this winter. They fixed the problem quickly and we were all warm again. We have a service contract with the company so thee wasn't even a charge for the service call or the repairs he did. I would surely recommend them.

Description of Work
That repaired a leak in our hot water heating system in our four bedroom house.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

08/02/2006

I'VE USED THEM FOR SOME TIME NOW. FIVE YEARS AGO I HAD THEM INSTALL SOME HEAT IN A ROOM AND AIR CONDITIONING IN AN APARTMENT AND THEY DID A VERY GOOD JOB. THEY DELIVER MY OIL. I'VE FOUND THEM VERY RESPONSIVE AND THEY'RE EASY TO TALK TO. THERE'S ALWAYS SOMEONE TO ANSWER THE PHONE.

Description of Work
THEY DID AN ANNUAL CLEANING OF THE FURNACE.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

DIESEL FUEL/FUEL OIL SERVICE/FURNACE CLEANING/INSTALLATION/K-1 KEROSENE/REPAIR/SALES/SPECIAL FUELS/WATER HEATERS INSTALLED.