Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Rye, NY
There are 7 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Rye
- Randy HandyVery satisfied! First off, I’m going to say that Randy Handy is the go to company for your home project needs. My family and I are regular customers with this company. They’d been working with us for over 2 years now. They are friendly, fast and always on point. This company is straightforward and very knowledgeable. They take their time to explain their process according to your situation. And their prices are great! Very reasonable, according to their quality work. We needed to do a complete makeover to our front and back yard patios at our new home. We didn’t have much knowledge of what type of work we needed. Randy Handy took their time to explain to us the type of plants, shrubs and grass we needed, according to the type of sun exposure and size of patio at our home. They took specific measurements of our yard and the perimeter of our home. We also had vinyl fencing installed. And a variety of handyman work. Which included pool cleaning, power washing, hose/sprinkler installation, and general lawn and garden labor
- Perla Lawn Maintenance & LandscapingGreat job, i recommend this company to my family and friends, all of us are so happy with the service we received.
- Durie Lawn Mower & Equipment IncRepair was successful, done quickly, and a little pricey. The shop/ Office is run professionally, respectful of all customers, unlike some other places i've gone to. Another shop had told me the repair for this model was extreme, and that it was impossible because "parts aren't available."
- Fairfield Power Equipment, Inccalled 1st, was eager to help me out and asked to bring the old chain in for inspection. made me a new chain while I waited a short time. we need more old-school businesses like this!
- P&G LandscapingThey cut about 19 trees for me and prune other 5, he cut and treated my lawn with fertilizer and reseeded the whole place and things are changing and looking amazing!! The price was a blessing because we just moved and there was a lot of expenses involved, but he helped us big time. Thank you Ever!
- L and D Power EquipmentLloyd walked me through all the problems with my tractor. Genuinely cared about helping me out. His brother was great to work with too (pickup and delivery).
- Tractor Joe's Service & RepairPrice was right. They picked up my tractor and all the work done at a resonable price. They also redid some work another repair shop did incorrectly. I liked them so much they I also took a trimmer to get repaired. They are now my go to engine/tractor repair place Jenna in the office is a sweetheart. Very helpful and let me know how things were progressin
- L and D Power EquipmentThe whole experience was excellent . I initially asked Lloyd before dropping off the mower what was his is average repair time was and he indicated three days and that is exactly how long it took to get the mower repaired and the cost was very reasonable. Lloyd was polite and professional and I will definitely use L&D Power again
- Nixon VazquezWent well... Nixon was able to diagnose the issue and get my tractor up and running. Very pleasant to deal with... would definitely hire him again
- THE LAWN MOWER SHOP INCThe customer service Sucks. BUNCH OF UPROFESSIONAL IDIOTS ( I mean the entire family). They cannot do the job. I took my lawn mower for repair, after two months they told me that I can come and pick it up. Guess What, the lawn mower is not fixed. They charged me $160 for repair. To the Owners: PLEASE CLOSE THE SHOP AND GO SOMEPLACE ELSE AND GET ANOTHER JOB. YOU CANNOT REPAIR LAWN MOWERS. SUTPID IDIOTS
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Rye
- Business Description:I provide quality work because I know how to install and trim doors, windows, base boards, do crown molding, and install kitchens and bathrooms. I can also do outside work such as putting up fences. My company is fully insured and I have a license. I have been in the carpentry business for over 5 years and have completed many jobs.Recent Review:Luis and his crew did a great job rebuilding my two decks. They were efficient, punctual, and delivered outstanding quality work for a very reasonable price. Very experienced, easy to work with, answered all of my questions before we started and made many suggestions for improvements to the structure and finish of the deck. I'm thrilled with their work and I will definitely use them againPaul C.
- Business Description:We care about the details of every project to ensure the complete satisfaction of each clientRecent Review:They were professional and responsive. They were on time and did a great jobSean M.
- Business Description:I've been a locksmith and handyman since 2005. I have experience with residential and commercial locks of all types. I can repair, install, assemble and do many other chores. My prices are competitive. My fee is $120 for the 1st hour and $60 per hour after. My main focus is to ensure that my customers are very satisfied with the service I provideRecent Review:New move in services were needs. Prompt fast service would definitely recommend!scott r.
- Business Description:Established in 1999. With over 25 years experience in the Westchester Area, our friendly team of experts will work with you on your landscaping and/or home improvement vision to make it a reality. Our Services Include but not limited to : Tree Removal & Replacement Spring Clean Up Mowing Mulching Edging Weeding Pruning & Trimming Stump Grinding Leaf Clean Up Gutters Planting Aerating Soil Testing Irrigation Systems Sprinkler Maintenance Sod Replacement & Removals Lawn Pest Control Insect Cont..Recent Review:They always did wonderful job every time. Very nice people. My property looks amazing because of them.Allyson M.
- Business Description:Personal on-site serviceRecent Review:He is excellent, is very reasonable with price, and is absolutely great. I would highly recommend him and I would definitely hire him again.Beverly M.
- Business Description:Offers multiple at-home services for your convenience. There is no need to take your equipment to a shop; we come to you! We offer a wide variety of repairs and maintenance on lawn, garden, snow, small engine, and light construction machinery for homeownersRecent Review:I called and left a message containing my contact info. It turns out I am outside their service area, but they still called me back in a timely manner and explained the situation. They were very professional and honest. If any of my friends a little further south ever need services like this, I would absolutely recommend this company based on my interactions with them. Obviously, no work was done, but I think their honestly and professionalism show a work ethic that leads me to believe they would go above and beyond to get the job done properlyStephanie A.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated, Gold Coast Pavers has been a licensed and insured contractor serving Long Island and Metropolitan area for the last 10 years. We have acquired the most up to date tools and the expertise to efficiently manage and construct a wide variety of masonry and landscaping projects, from small to large and simple to complex. Whether you need new construction driveways, walkways, patios, retaining walls, flower beds, or repairs and resurfacings, we provide excellent serv..Recent Review:Chris and crew did a fantastic job with regrading the yard, sodding, pavers and inground sprinkler system. We were looking for a one stop shop and found it with Gold Coast Pavers. Chris was very patient and made sure all our concerns were addressed which was much appreciated. You can tell he truly cares about his business and customer service as he was always reachable if needed. The guys they use are also very hard workers and got the job done fast. I would totally recommend them and use them for my next jobTim L.
- Business Description:Does your property needs some attention? We’re here to help you. we offer a wide range of home improvement and handyman services. one call to Timberlext Home Improvement is all it takes to get the quality you deserve at a price you can afford. Our people bring an impressive range of skill and experience to the table,and we are ready to put our expertise to work for you.And no matter the Size or scope of the job. Don’t tackle those repairs yourself.let us do the dirty work for you.call us tod..Recent Review:Lester was determined to finsh the job. i thought dishwasher was completely disconnected since haven't used it in ten years. Lester disconnected the dishwasher and helped remove it from the house. ThanksMonica J.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Cow Bay Contracting Inc. is a regional service provider of development and construction solutions for the residents of Port Washington, NY and its 50 mile surrounding area. Do you have home or business repairs that must be completedRecent Review:Cowbay hired our veteran owned security firm and we provided military veterans to perform these services for them at the port washington train station. They have refused to pay us for four months and will not respond to emails or calls. Don’t use this companyKen B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Rye Brook
- Port Chester
- West Harrison
- White Plains
- New Rochelle
- Cos Cob
- Old Greenwich
- Locust Valley
- Glen Cove
lawn mower repair shops in Rye
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Keil Brothers Inc210-11 48th Ave
Oakland Gardens, New York
- Keil Brothers Inc
- P. VALENCIA LANDSCAPING47 TRENO STREET
New Rochelle I, New York
- Pine Bush Equipment Co, Inc97 Route 302
PINE BUSH, New York
- Precision Tool RepairPO Box 103
Newburgh, New York
- Prestige Equipment Center268 Broadway
Huntington Station, New York
- PROOF OF INCOME SERVICE'S10800 Foothill Blvd Suite 100
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- P. VALENCIA LANDSCAPING
- Quality work LLC37 Clinton Ave
- Quality work LLC
- Sears - Wayne50 US Highway 46
Wayne, New Jersey
- Sears Auto Center1640 Route 22
Watchung, New Jersey
- Sharpening Service22 Ashford St
Newton, New Jersey
- SHD LANDSCAPING CO. INC433 West st
Portchester, New York
- Shireforge Farm,Inc.147 Jessup Road
Warwick, New York
- SPONZILLI LANDSCAPING345 PASSAIC AVE
Fairfield, New Jersey
- Stoms Car Care Center1328 bound brook rd
Middlesex, New Jersey
- Subsera CORP495 HEMLOCK DR
Cedarhurst, New York
- Sears - Wayne
- Whispering Pine Landscape Supply Corp1 Windsor Rd
Yorktown Heights, New York
- Whispering Pine Landscape Supply Corp