Jermaine C Home Improvement, LLC

Founded 1999

JC Home Improvement specializes in carpentry so we have great experience repairing deteriorated wood and fixing damaged sheetrock. We also remodel bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchens. Further more we take on small jobs installing household décor such as mirrors and ceiling fans and etc. We have an

2022 Super Service Award

Repaired Old Deck

decks & porches

202106484
Remodel of deck from foundation up. New Composite decking.
Repaired Old Deck  project

Remodeled Kitchen

countertop installation

202206610

4.2

handyman (9)drywall (3)door installation (2)interior painting (2)window replacement (2)house painting (1)hardwood floors (1)electrician (1)

01/18/2023

Ide E.

Jermaine did excellent work in our home. He is a professional at what he does and very skilled. We are very satisfied with his work and will definitely hire him again. We highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Window Repair, Painting, Electrical, General Remodeling

Category drywall, electrician, handyman service, remodeling, replacement windows, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/13/2023

Review for Jermaine C Home Improvement, LLC - 115 Boston Ave, Bridgeport, CT - 40003786

10/14/2022

Nancy M.

Couldn’t of asked anyone to be more professional and thorough. Cleaned up no mess left on premises after work was done. I would hire him again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Replace storm door in front Power wash house, deck and front stairs Put on gutter guards Replaced screen and put screens on second floor windows Power washed window frames for all the windows

Category handyman service, doors

Work Completed On 10/14/2022

10/12/2022

Michael S.

I/we hire Jermaine to do some projects in our home stating in February 2022. On April 29th, 2022 Jermaine was to repair my drop down attic stair case on the second floor of my home. He said the old staircase was not able to be repair so suggested a new stair case. I agreed. Upon agreement, I purchased the staircase and he proceeding to install the item. He carried the staircase to the attic and used 2 thin pieces of wood that he nailed out side the frame. As he attempted to install the staircase, he rested it on the two pieces of wood he nailed up. He asked me from below if it was even and then I heard a large bang, like a hammer hitting a nail to secure the staircase and it fell on me (left side of the body) and hit the floor. I had cuts, scrapes and bruises to my body. I was shaken up too. I notice that one of the pieces of wood snaped as it wasn't able to hold the staircase. Jermaine didn't care about the injury and didn't offer to take me for treatment. About 2-3 weeks later I noticed cracks in the tile. They look like black marks and I called Jermaine to tell him and and sent pictures upon request. He wanted to see the damage in person and I told him he can but to leave an object that he was carrying on his person at home or not to bring it in my home. He never got back to me or provided his insurance carrier which I repeatedly requested. I found his insurance carrier and they declined all claims for damages as they stated in a letter that he has a fall from heights exclusion. Needless to say a complaint will be filed with the CT division of consumer affairs. the state of CT insurance dept and my personal attorney for further action. He will NEVER do another project in this home again.

Description of Work
General repair including installing a attic pull down stair case

Category drywall, remodeling

Work Completed On 04/28/2022

08/29/2022

Curtis C.

We were very pleased with the professionalism, skill, and attention to detail given to our project by Jermaine C Home Improvement.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Work Completed On 08/29/2022

08/23/2022

Jean M.

Jermaine is a real professional!! He came with one of his employees to move furniture upstairs for me, and after that, he said he would do whatever I needed. He did a dump run, took away some patio furniture and even took down some curtains!! He is very reasonable and worked the whole hour I was paying him for. I have already recommended him to my HOA😊

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Work Completed On 08/22/2022

08/19/2022

Eric M.

It was great. He has a nice attitude and very polite.

Description of Work
He replaced two screen doors.

Work Completed On 07/19/2022

12/08/2021

Alexis J.

It was great! Jermaine was very professional and super informative. He taught as he went along and cleaned up after himself every step of the way! Will definitely be hiring him again!! Trust Jermaine with your household needs!

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Category drywall, handyman service, replacement windows

Work Completed On 12/07/2021

10/14/2021

Susan F.

Hiring Jermaine to do various improvements at my house was a great decision. He has a strong work ethic, quality skills and an eye for attention to detail. Jermaine made sure to explain his plan for work before he started , during the work and after the work was done. He has a great attention for detail and makes sure his work is done right the first time. I will be keeping Jermaine’s number on speed dial and have already referred him to my friends.

Description of Work
Handymen, Remodeling - General, Painting - Interior

Category handyman service, remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/13/2021

10/14/2021

Cheree D.

Services were awesome, I really love the way he took his time in such a timely manner. Recommend to my family and friends.

Description of Work
Handymen

Category handyman service, hardwood floor, remodeling, house painters, doors, home improvement stores

Work Completed On 10/13/2021

10/12/2021

Ed B.

Great job - both quick and good quality

Description of Work
Handymen

Work Completed On 10/31/2021