Housecalls Mower Repair

Founded 1984 • With Angi since June 2012

Offers multiple at-home services for your convenience. There is no need to take your equipment to a shop; we come to you! We offer a wide variety of repairs and maintenance on lawn, garden, snow, small engine, and light construction machinery for homeowners....

High-Tech Appliance Repair

We are local, family-operated company dedicated to providing you with excellent residential or commercial appliance repair. We have over 3 years of quality experience so we know what to do to get your job done right. We are experts in servicing and repairing the following appliances: Washing machines, dryers, ovens, dishwashers, freezers, refrigerators, garbage disposals and other gadgets. We offer a high quality service with reasonable prices so you don't have to break the bank with your repair. Call now! 1800-484-1306

A Call Away Appliance Repair Services

We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity and quality work. We strongly believe in giving our absolute best in all of our projects no matter how big or small. We are experts in our trade and will always keep you educated on your particular task or project. WE ARE JUST A CALL AWAY at (267) 325-4934 and look forward to earning your business.

01/17/2019

I called and left a message containing my contact info. It turns out I am outside their service area, but they still called me back in a timely manner and explained the situation. They were very professional and honest. If any of my friends a little further south ever need services like this, I would absolutely recommend this company based on my interactions with them. Obviously, no work was done,...

Description of Work
Snowblower Repair

09/06/2018

Very pleased that Jason comes to your house to do repairs, He was punctual and very pleasant. Will definitely hire again to do oil changes on my mowers and whatever else needs to be done come next spring.

Description of Work
Replaced PTO belt, pulley, sharpened blades and did an overall checkup on my sit on mower. Also sharpened the blades on my push mower and adjusted speed control.

08/17/2018

Jason showed up 10 minutes early (which was great). My riding mower was running very rough. He was able to diagnosis it and repair it on the spot. My snow blower had issue with propulsion which he was able to fix. He accomplished everything in an hour at my house. I cannot express how pleased I am with the service and the cost. I would HIGHLY recommend Jason and his organization to anyone.

Description of Work
Repaired my riding lawn mower and snow blower

02/20/2018

Completed at the time of the house call. I’m very happy

Description of Work
Lawn mower repair

12/15/2017

Change the carburetor and primer pump. Everything working correctly now.

Description of Work
Snowblower was not starting.

Annual Tune- Up Service, Diagnostic and Repair Service for most issues