Quality work LLC

• Trade License Locale
  • CT
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 11/30/2021
All skilled traders and home improvement contractors operating in the State of Connecticut are required to be licensed or registered by the State Department of Consumer Protection. License or registration identification is required to be on all advertising, business cards, signage, and contracts. You can check to see if a contractor or tradesperson is licensed or registered by going to: https://www.elicense.ct.gov/

37 Clinton Ave

Stamford, CT 06901

I provide quality work because I know how to install and trim doors, windows, base boards, do crown molding, and install kitchens and bathrooms. I can also do outside work such as putting up fences. My company is fully insured and I have a license. I have been in the carpentry business for over 5 years and have completed many jobs. ...

handyman (3)interior painting (2)woodworking (1)screen repair (1)lawn mower repair (1)awnings (6)

04/14/2021

Luis and his crew did a great job rebuilding my two decks. They were efficient, punctual, and delivered outstanding quality work for a very reasonable price. Very experienced, easy to work with, answered all of my questions before we started and made many suggestions for improvements to the structure and finish of the deck. I'm thrilled with their work and I will definitely use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck rebuilding

CATEGORY awnings,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2021

11/13/2020

excellent!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair ceiling

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2020

09/06/2020

Everything went ok, lost one small piece, cleaned up when they were done. I asked for local company from Milford area but they were from Hartford. When done wanted to charge me more money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install awning

CATEGORY awnings,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2020

Hi, I think this may be a mistake because I never performed a job for you.

07/09/2020

Luis and Jorge were punctual, reliable, professional and hardworking. They did a fantastic job! I would not only hire them again, I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting, interior doors hung and replaced, repairs

CATEGORY awnings,handyman service,woodworking,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2020

06/08/2020

Luis was extremely professional. He did an amazing job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Screen door repair

CATEGORY awnings,screen repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2020

05/29/2020

Work was well done. Luis arrived on time, worked neatly, cleaned up, very polite and efficient. I would hire him again .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window frame

CATEGORY awnings

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2020

thank you [Member Name Removed] I'm glad you are happy with my work.

05/17/2020

Excellent. The lawn mower is working good as new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn mower repair

CATEGORY awnings,lawn mower repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2020

02/20/2020

He was very responsible. He returns phone calls, reasonable price, on time, and on budget.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did handyman services - painting and shelving.

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review, I'm glad you're satisfied with my work!

carpentry, light fixtures change, fences, kitchens remodelations ,bathrooms remodelations. faucets change .