Metuchen Mower

Founded 1972 • With Angi since June 2014

Metuchen Mower inc Sales and Service. At metuchen mower we offer a full lines of homeowner and commercial lawnmowers, string trimmers, chain saws, blowers and snow blowers. We also offer Meyer Snow Plows and Salters. We service everything we sell....

general home repair

We specialize in pressure washing, window cleaning, roof cleaning, snow removal, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

08/15/2017

very well. They picked up the generator from my house and finished the work within a week. You pay extra for the pickup and delivery but it is definitely worth it since i had no way to transport the generator.

Description of Work
repair portable generator.

07/18/2016

Category landscaping

05/18/2016

Description of Work
Took my electric lawnmower to have blade sharpened. I called ahead and was told if I came late in the business day, I could probably wait while they did the work and that's how it played out. $20 seems like a lot for a service that took only five minutes but all in all, I was happy with my experience.

10/27/2015

06/04/2014

They paid attention to detail and the work was completed in advance of the date promised

Description of Work
Tune up on lawnmower

Category lawn mower repair

We service everything we sell at Metuchen Mower and more. Bring your machine in today for a seasonal tune up!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available