A Better Lock & Handyman

We are temporarily closed.

Please call for more details.

I've been a locksmith and handyman since 2005. I have experience with residential and commercial locks of all types. I can repair, install, assemble and do many other chores. My prices are competitive. My fee is $120 for the 1st hour and $60 per hour after. My main focus is to ensure that my customers are very satisfied with the service I provide....

Murphy's Lock & Key

Mark has over twenty years of experience in the Locksmithing industry. He is a second generation locksmith. Our prompt & professional service truly separates our business from our competition.

Lockssmith Star Service

Locksmith Star Inc. is a professional mobile locksmith service company in New York City. We have locksmiths in all five boroughs and are able to send locksmith technicians to service your every need, including but not limited to residential locksmith jobs as well as commercial locksmith jobs. All of our locksmith technicians are professionally trained and will give you the best locksmith service guaranteed.

Offers by Lockssmith Star Service on Angi
PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERS

We are located in California and do not offer regular dry-cleaning services. Premier is the nation's finest suede and leather garment cleaner. WE PREFER THAT YOU CALL US DIRECTLY WITH ANY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS AT (949) 244-0943, OR E-MAIL US AT: leathergods@aol.com. IF YOU EMAIL US, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER. Highly recommended by the finest retail stores in the U.S., including Nordstrom, Armani, Tom Ford, Gene Hiller, etc. Thousands of clients from all over the country who demand the finest quality and workmanship, ship garments to us directly for cleaning, dyeing, and repairs. Other services: purses cleaned and re-dyed, alterations and repairs, re-weaving of fabric garments, and area rug cleaning. Furniture cleaning and dyeing limited to Los Angeles, Orange, and San Diego Counties.

01/28/2020

New move in services were needs. Prompt fast service would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Locksmiths

01/15/2020

Great customer service, professional work and Affordable pricing!

Description of Work
Rekey and shower handle

Category handyman service,locksmith

01/13/2020

Fine, although I do wish i had specified a locking device as opposed to just an opener.

Description of Work
Replace front door lock

01/08/2020

On time. Very friendly. Professional.

Description of Work
Locksmiths deadbolt installation

12/19/2019

Will was very personable and efficient. He was very knowledgeable and explained things clearly. The price was reasonable for the work that was done with the locks and he was able to install the Ring Video doorbell as well, which was extremely helpful.

Description of Work
Locksmiths

Locksmith and handyman service