Whispering Pine Landscape Supply Corp

With Angi since October 2005

Closed on Sundays during the winter. Family operated for over 50 years!...

Vermont Good Wood LLC

Vermont Good Wood LLC

Any quantity is available but see our web site for typical standard orders.

12/08/2016

One hour after my credit app is approved I am called and told the price is now $5,000.00. They said the made a mistake in quoting the price they quoted 4 other times to me. to say I am disgusted and angry would be an understatement. How does one reach an agreement an sale price check it and the after the credit app is run, change the price?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was buying a zero turn mower. My brother was told last week the price for the mower was $3,700.00. Sales rep says wait let me look it up. He then says price is $,4300.00 He went to video the mower for me on Tuesday 12/6/17. In the video he says the price is $4,300.00 sales guy agrees. I call them on Tuesday afternoon and agree on the price of $4,300.00. I go in Wednesday 12/7/16 fill out a credit app look over the mower and reach an agreement for $4,300..00.

08/27/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired my lawn tractor and snowblower

12/06/2013

They were professional and respectful. They were very informative. They explained the issues and what needed to be resolved.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took a tractor to this company to repair after I had already taken it to another company to have it repaired.

07/09/2012

My overall experience was excellent. Their price is not cheap, but it's worth it. I can't say that they have the best price, but they have the best quality. They were very responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whispering Pine Landscape Supply Corp provided landscaping services, and malting gravel.

CATEGORY mulch

04/18/2011

Satisfied overall.  Took over 1 month to get the machine back....was told delay caused by parts that needed to be ordered.  Next time should inquire for the time line for services rendered.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have an old turfmaster lawn tractor that needed a tune up and would not start.  Blades sharpened, oil and filter changed,  air filter changed and new spark plugs.  Unit was also power washed.

Landscape supply sales