ABOUT BLINDS

Founded 2002 • With Angi since October 2008

At About Blinds, our goal is to provide a service with people in mind. Its about real people, with real lives. Its about the space they live in, the way they live and the rooms their kids play in. Its about creating livable, comfortable, lasting personal spaces. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of personal friendly service to ensure complete customer satisfaction. About Blinds offers shop-at-home service where we show you sample books as well as hand samples of blinds, shades, and fabrics you are interested in and find the best choice to meet your design and budget requirements, while in the comfort of your own home. No need to stand around waiting for someone to help you. We also offer On-Site cleaning of Hunter Douglas Silhouette & Duette shades right where they hang. ADDITIONAL EMAIL MOSSL@VERIZON.NET....

D&DDesigns provides services for home decor, staging, organizing,event planning, catering. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

At UMG Cleaning, your comfort is our highest priority, and we always respect the sanctity and privacy of your home. We work hard to provide you and your living space with the best eco-friendly housekeeping services. When you team up with us, we treat your home like it is our own— we pay careful attention to detail and are extremely considerate of your space and belongings. Owner operated company with more than 12 years of experience in the industry. Eco-friendly and fully insured & bonded.

This year are going to be be bright great changes. We all need a fresh change and there is nothing like a new room that was not so nice turns beautiful.

10/31/2018

Was on time and fixed the problem on two windows. Has all the necessary parts and tools for the job

Description of Work
Repaired 2 curtains / pulley system

10/27/2018

Reasonable prices & excellent service. Lane was very easy to work with & did a great job. Would definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Purchased window treatments for whole house.

10/27/2018

I highly recommend About Blinds. Lane was wonderful to work with & very professional. He was full of helpful suggestions that made my decisions much easier. He was clear & concise & was not “selling” me products. His installation was smooth & quick & clean. His prices are extremely reasonable. Most importantly, I am beyond thrilled with everything! If you need anything for your windows, look no fu...

Description of Work
Blinds for windows & skylights

10/26/2018

Exceptionally well. Lane was knowledgeable, professional and the response time was great. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Window treatments

10/25/2018

Lane Moss was recommended by my close friend. While I planned to shop around, I actually ended up canceling the appointment with other vendors after meeting Lane!! He was prompt, punctual and professional. Best part was that he brought samples over to my home during a time that was convenient for me (weekend morning). He patiently listened to my requirements and actually helped me select options a...

Description of Work
Replaced blinds in 4 rooms

Category window treatments

SHOP-AT-HOME SERVICE, HUNTER DOUGLAS BLINDS, SHADES & SHUTTERS, REPAIR AND ULTRASONIC SHADE CLEANING OF HUNTER DOUGLAS SHADES. FREE INSTALLATION ON MOST WINDOWS.

ask for details