Radon mitigation costs an average of $1,000.
Get matched with top radon inspectors in Phoenix, NY
There are 8 highly-rated local radon inspectors.
Recent Radon Mitigation Reviews in Phoenix
- Tall Order Home InspectionWas very thorough, and helpful with explaining things. And shared his vast experience with me during the process. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a trustworthy home inspection.
- Absolute Home InspectionTom's great. This is the second home he inspected for me. The first home - he found maybe 50K worth of work, probably more. Some of it was obvious, a lot of it was not. That's why you get Tom. The first home eventually sold to a friend of a friend. That person is now in renovation ****. The person apparently didn't realize the extent of work that was needed. Small things too like vents not matching up where they should, wiring that needs to be replaced, tiny spots of asbestos. The realtor for the project screamed at me (literally) that Tom wasn't any good. I guess not for her, I bagged on the deal and another sucker bought the house through another realtor. The new house inspection went smoothly. Found some rot, some problem areas for moisture and a bump in the roof. Nothing that's close to being a show stopper though. Walking on the inspection with Tom is like going to school. Just watch and listen. If I close on the house, I have my punch list ready to go for what's needed immediately and what's on the wish list. I'm sure lots of home inspectors are great. I really like Tom and will continue to use him
- Exsel Environmental Services LLCBarry was very responsive when I called and I dealt with him directly through scheduling and getting the fan replaced. He was able to schedule the work just a few days after I called. He explained what he needed to do and answered any questions I had. After he replaced the radon fan he checked to make sure the mitigation system was working and once he confirmed it was he was done. I did not do a price comparison but I thought the price was reasonable for the work done and the cost of the fan. If I needed this type of work done I would definitely call Barry again
- Exsel Environmental Services LLCI would certainly hire Barry again for radon mitigation. He was communicative, prompt, and knowledgeable. Even though Barry was at my house to provide radon mitigation services, he noticed some dampness in my basement and took it upon himself to look outside and discuss possible actions I could take on my own time to mitigate this issue
- J Guyer Home InspectionsExcellent. Jesse was professional. He was flexible in his scheduling. During the inspection he was thorough and explained everything to us in a way that made us feel relieved.
- A Best Home Inspection & Home ServicesTom arrived early, and systematically reviewed our future house from top to bottom. He explained every detail that would be required for the upkeep of the house for the next several years, and noted flaws that we used to negotiate the price of the home. He pointed out several things that even I, an experienced construction worker, didn't notice. His report was outstanding, thorough, and detailed. If I could say anything negative, it would be that the inspection took longer than expected, but it was well worth our time
- SAFE HOME INSPECTIONSRudy Sapp of Safety Home Inspections was great. We wanted to have an inspection done that was independent of any other of the parts/entities from acquiring our first home; we also read his excellent reviews on Angie's List. He was professional, yet easy to talk to in person. He spent about 3.5 hours on the home inspection and walked us through the entire process while explaining the good and not so good things about the house. He made professional recommendations to us verbally which reflected on his report (which also contained great detailed photos - very important) and also made suggestions to us on how to maintain and improve the home for the future. He did take some time during the inspection to take down notes on his computer but it was time well spent since we got the report that evening. He also conducted a radon test which a report was sent to us after the 48 hour test period (he has an in-house lab to analyze the air samples). He also has taken time to answer many additional questions on the phone prior to and after the inspection. Being from a law enforcement background I am very skeptical on these types of services however was very happy to have chosen Rudy to conduct the inspection. The other reviews positive reviews were accurate and I would use him again and/or recommend him to anyone who needs an inspection done
- Exsel Environmental Services LLCBarry is phenomenal. He took the time to answer questions. He came to our residence to inspect. He is honest and provided a very thorough assessment of what our situation was, how he would fix it, what he would do, materials he would use. Very informed, knowledgeable and expert. He ensured that we understood everything that was going on and would be done. Barry is very professional and personable. He followed up, did what he said he was going to do and reduced our radon level from 10.4 to 0.5. Outstandin
- SAFE HOME INSPECTIONSRudy Sapp, President and chief inspector of Safe Home Inspections, was presonable, thorough and professional for our home inspection. We met in person at the house. He began with a clear explanation of his process and the report we could expect from him to document the effort. He encouraged questions and took his time to answer them to my satisfaction. We went through the house, the grounds and the two barns on site. During the 5 hour inspection he maintained a fine attention to detail and documented everything. We received the full report later that same evening. I would use Rudy again. Rudy also conducted the Radon test required by the state. He set his equipment for the required time period and set the report promptly when complete
- SAFE HOME INSPECTIONSIt was my first experience with a home inspection, so I can't compare it to anything, but I think it went well. Home inspections are just visual assessments so they are very limited in scope. Communication was very efficient and it took one phone call to schedule the inspection Rudy showed up about 10 minutes late (no biggie), and started from setting up his computer in the kitchen. After some paperwork we started the inspection from looking at the ground level (lawn, outside walls, foundation, etc.). He was very helpful with explaining every step of the inspection and did not mind me trailing him everywhere. After visually inspecting the roof (using binoculars) we moved inside where he checked all the appliances, sockets, faucets, plumbing and so on. What was important, the inspection included the attic. Rudy brought a ladder and popped his head into the opening to check for insulation and such. From time to time Rudy would go to his computer to update the notes and after ~3 hours we were done (He came back after 48h to get the radon reading). The report was delivered later that day and it was very easy to read with good quality pictures
Radon Testing Companies in Phoenix
- Business Description:Tom is an Accredited Home Inspector (ACI) and has over 20 years’ experience in the building construction field. A professionally trained home inspector certified by Building Inspection Training Associates, Inc., Tom is a Certified Member of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) where he has served his local chapter as the Education Coordinator, Seminar Committee chair, Editor of the newsletter, and Chapter President. He currently serves on the Board of Directors for the NYS Associa..Recent Review:Tom's great. This is the second home he inspected for me. The first home - he found maybe 50K worth of work, probably more. Some of it was obvious, a lot of it was not. That's why you get Tom. The first home eventually sold to a friend of a friend. That person is now in renovation ****. The person apparently didn't realize the extent of work that was needed. Small things too like vents not matching up where they should, wiring that needs to be replaced, tiny spots of asbestos. The realtor for the project screamed at me (literally) that Tom wasn't any good. I guess not for her, I bagged on the deal and another sucker bought the house through another realtor. The new house inspection went smoothly. Found some rot, some problem areas for moisture and a bump in the roof. Nothing that's close to being a show stopper though. Walking on the inspection with Tom is like going to school. Just watch and listen. If I close on the house, I have my punch list ready to go for what's needed immediately and what's on the wish list. I'm sure lots of home inspectors are great. I really like Tom and will continue to use himneil f.
- Business Description:Water in your basement? Cracks in your foundation? Leaky foundation walls? Call Woodford - we can help! Woodford Bros., Inc. specializes in basement waterproofing, foundation repair, concrete leveling, Barn Restoration, and radon mitigation. Founded in 1962, Woodford's original focus was foundation and barns. Now, we do basement waterproofing, concrete leveling, radon mitigation, and basement finishing. That's why Tom and Mike got the name "Basement Brothers." Honesty and hard work are at ..Recent Review:Still waiting for someone to contact meKENT R.
- Business Description:With years experience the inspection industry, Tall Order Home Inspection is your industry expert in Syracuse. We pride ourselves on our extreme professionalism and attention to detail. Our customer satisfaction guarantee will assure you we will not leave your property until you are completely satisfied with our work. As a family owned and operated business you can trust that we will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give us a call today we look forward to working with youRecent Review:Was very thorough, and helpful with explaining things. And shared his vast experience with me during the process. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a trustworthy home inspection.Casey B.
- Business Description:Halco is a highly accredited, award-winning contractor that has been providing high-quality solutions to residential and commercial clients since 1984. We have divisions that offer high-efficiency heating and cooling systems, plumbing and electrical solutions, home energy assessments, insulation and air-sealing, clean renewable energy systems and so much more! We are dedicated to quality work, sustainability, innovation, and to providing extraordinary service to our clients. We are open 7 day..Recent Review:Amazing service. All the workers were very professional and a pleasure to work with. They left my house cleaner than when they came. Matt Dennis applied for grants for me and saved me a lot of money too!Tracy B.
- Business Description:My 15+ years of inspection experience ensure that you’re aware of EVERYTHING about your new investment because I invite you to join me throughout the entire visit! This takes approx. 1.5 to 2 hours where I’ll point out and provide pictures of all aspects so you’ll know the details first hand. I truly enjoy what I do and consider every inspection as one being done for my very own family! That’s why I offer the best price with the best service…GUARANTEED!!! Every inspection includes: FREE radon..Recent Review:Bill arrived on time and was friendly, very knowledgeable, and thorough. He took the time to explain and answer our questions. He responded promptly to our texts and phone calls with questions afterwards. I would definitely recommend his services and use him againSuzanne K.
- Business Description:Top Rung Home Inspections is a locally owned and operated home inspection company in Syracuse, NY. Not only do we offer professional, reliable home inspection services, we offer peace of mind. Top Rung Home Inspections provides ONLY custom reports for our clients. Considering the costs involved with buying a home, you deserve a report written specifically for your home. With the time crunch that a real estate transaction demands, we will make sure to get your inspection scheduled right away, ..Recent Review:Charles did an excellent job inspecting my home to the point where I'll make him my go to guy for future inspections. He also offers an unbeatable price for his service. He arrived 15 mins ahead of time and didnt mind me being there to ask questions. He emailed me a detailed report with pictures of things that he found and was even able to connect me to some locals that can help fix problems that were found. Charles gave me all the benefits that I would have received from a more popular company plus more. I also had a radon test done and charles picked up the device a few days later and added it to the reportJayson B.
- Business Description:Exsel Environmental Services LLC is an indoor air quality company that specializes in radon mitigation. Exsel Environmental is certified to install radon mitigation systems to EPA mitigation standards.Recent Review:Barry was very responsive when I called and I dealt with him directly through scheduling and getting the fan replaced. He was able to schedule the work just a few days after I called. He explained what he needed to do and answered any questions I had. After he replaced the radon fan he checked to make sure the mitigation system was working and once he confirmed it was he was done. I did not do a price comparison but I thought the price was reasonable for the work done and the cost of the fan. If I needed this type of work done I would definitely call Barry againStephen S.
- Business Description:Healthy Homes specializes in Indoor Air Quality - Mold Treatments, Radon Mitigation, VOC Treatments and Corrective/Preventative Measures. Mold Treatments includes the use of a all-natural botanical solutions, a og application of DE-Mold, the all-natural, botanical biologic based solution that consumes mold/bacteria/viruses. Preventative coatings may be applied. RADON Mitigation systems installed professionally and guaranteed. Restoration services provide corrective/preventative measures and..Recent Review:After Healthy Homes did such a great job on my rental apartment, decided to see if they could help me with the cigarette smell in my car. Was sold a small handheld fog machine and some Un-Odor product. Fogged the entire interior of my vehicle, sprayed the product on all surfaces. After washing the windows with Windex and wiping everything down with a dry towel, the car was free from odor and looked and smelled clean and fresh! Fantastic Products!!Travis M.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR ..Recent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful radon testing company articles
Radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer. If your home’s levels test high, learn what to look for to make sure that radon mitigation is done correctly.
When building or remodeling, hire green architects, builders, remodeling companies and environmental inspectors to avoid buying toxic products for the home.
Find radon inspectors in
- Central Square
- West Monroe
- North Syracuse
radon inspectors in Phoenix
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Expert Home Inspections306 Wynthrop Rd
Syracuse, New York
- Exsel Environmental Services LLCPO Box 923
Syracuse, New York
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- FINGER LAKES HOME INSPECTION1988 OLD SENECA TPKE
Marcellus, New York
- FINGER LAKES HOME INSPECTION
- Impact Home Performance1120 Westmoreland Ave
Syracuse, New York
- Impact Home Performance
- J Guyer Home Inspections9354 River rd
Phoenix, New York
- J Guyer Home Inspections
- TAG Mechanical Systems4019 New Court Ave
Syracuse, New York
- Tall Order Home Inspection206 Briarcliffe Rd
Syracuse, New York
- TG Marek Home ServicesPO Box 706
Fayetteville, New York
- Top Rung Home Inspections6450 Lakeshore Rd
Cicero, New York
- Trusted Home Inspections8242 Dexter PKWY
Baldwinsville, New York
- Turn Key Home Inspections5577 Centerpointe Blvd Ste #8
Canandaigua, New York
- TAG Mechanical Systems
- UNYSE346 Austin St.
Buffalo, New York
- Woodford Bros Inc6500 RT-80
Apulia Station, New York
- Woodford Bros Inc