Heritage Floor Sanding LLC

Founded 1989 • With Angi since December 2009

Heritage Floor Sanding is an owner operated company ran by Howard Rose And James Quinn . We specialize in Sanding and refinishing of all types of wood flooring, including repairing.We Install prefinished and unfinished flooring ,Nail glue or floating types. All work is performed by owners and is guaranteed .We are liscensed to work in suffolk county and do provide free estimates Angie's list customers will receive a discount depending on the size and specifics of the particular job.Heritage floor sanding LLC has been in buisness since 1989 and ran by both partners Howard Rose And ,James Quinn .We have built the business on honesty ,integrity ,and hard work . We enjoy pleasing the customer and providing them with an exceptional product....

Welcome To Universal Roofing and Chimney I am Art owner of the company; I have been in the roofing and Masonry industry for more than 20 years. I have seen many companies working in this field without caring for their customers. I opened my company, and I can proudly say that my staff and I genuinely care for our customers. I am always within the scope of my customer base and always ready to provide the estimate of the products and services they needed. Universal roofing & Chimney is a family owned business, and as I am a family oriented person, I truly love to work in this industry, to uphold the reputation of my family high. My father started Mason when he was 15 years old he was & is number one building the houses from ground up, but he use to like more Mason work which he teaches me how to built houses do mason concrete clay shingle and flat roof, i start working part time with my father when i was 12 years old he use to take me around and show me how to build houses. I been working full time now more than 10 years but my father is retired now and I would like to extend the heights to see him proud of our company. Some people in this industry have given the poor standing by their nefarious deeds and practices, but I want to say that not everyone is like that. I have been serving Long Island for over 5 years and as local expert, we pride ourselves in providing outstanding services to commercial and residential customer base, as well. Customers can simply call me at my cell number 917-744-7943 to get a free estimate on all our Roofing, Chimney, Gutter, and Masonry services, and I assure them to give 10% off the cheapest estimate than other company is providing. We are always happy to receive the call enquiries and our emergency services are available 24 hours 7 days a week in Suffolk. Call us now to get the best estimate on all our Roofing and Chimney services. Services: Chimney Cleaning as low as $24.95 gutter cleaning as low as 34.95 Chimney Inspections Chimney Service Blockage Removal Chimney Problems Chimney Liners Chimney Caps Chimney & Fireplace Maintenance Chimney Repair Animal Removal From Chimneys roof leaks repair & removed and replaced Siding repair removed & replaced

Precision Painting Plus is an award-winning painting company that has been around for 14 years. We are the fastest-growing and most reputable painting company in the US. That’s because we respect our customers, we care, and most importantly… we get it. Your home and business are personal. They’re a reflection of you. Our team doesn’t settle until we get your project done exactly how you want it, while also staying on time and in budget. With us, you’ll be assigned a dedicated project manager with a professional painting crew, and you’ll have friendly customer service to help you every step of the way! Additionally, with COVID-19, safety is a top focus! Not only do we follow CDC guidelines, wear protective equipment, and sanitize our work areas after completion, but we also offer free virtual quotes, delivered in 24 hours or less. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on our wide variety of services. You can read about them below, and then reach out to us for your free estimate!

Please call our office today to schedule your free estimate 631-569-9084. We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. You will find us to be competitively priced, paying close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction! We are GAF and OWENS CORNING CERTIFIED.

02/08/2020

Howie and Jim were a pleasure to have in our home. Having the work done by the two owners of the business is a true plus. They communicate well and work extremely well together. They explain clearly what they are going to do and make this challenging work look much easier than it really is. These men are magicians who took hardwood floors that were extremely worn and transformed them into floors t...

Description of Work
Sand and refinish 3 bedrooms, hall, living room and dining room 4 coats w/b polyurethane. They also removed 3 rooms of carpeting and tackless, cut and brought to curb.

05/02/2018

Great work! They were very professional and met expectations. Howie was very responsive and walked us through the process offering advice when needed. We are very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Floors sanded, stained and sealed

Category flooring contractor

01/16/2018

Jim and Howie arrived on time, were very friendly, and really knew what they were doing. The first day they sanded the floors and then put down a coat of stain followed by a clear coat. The next day they came back and put the final clear coat on. They worked fast and when they were done the floors were beautiful. They a;so did a very good job of cleaning up after they were done. I would highly rec...

Description of Work
Refinished the hardwood floors in two bedrooms

09/10/2017

I thought that the floors were beyond repair. Heritage came in and did the job in three days. Floors look brand new. Excellent work. Very highly recommended.

Description of Work
Floor refinishing

08/01/2017

Great work! There were many indentations and marks on the floor from the years of carpet staples. The team spent a lot of time filling and sanding so that we did not have to replace the floors saving us money in the end. Howie recognized a problem with some old water damage and worked around our schedule so we could repair it properly. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
50 year old hardwood needed refinishing. Floors had never been treated or polished and were carpeted multiple times.

Category hardwood floor

Wood Floor Installation, Sanding & Repair. Laminate Repair.