CNY REMODELING INC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2010

Traditional quality with no limitations. Customized design work. Specialize in Kitchens & Bathrooms and interior remodeling....

Van Dusen Exteriors

Van Dusen Exteriors

2009-2018 Super Service Award Winner in Roofing and Windows! Siding, doors, Decks, and Seamless Gutters. At VANDUSEN EXTERIORS, our goal is to help make informed decisions easier by providing You, the home owner with multiple options without being overwhelming. We strive to give you the knowledge to make home improvements a pleasurable experience from the planning stage all the way to the ENJOYMENT stage. Our excellent reputation and long list of satisfied clients attest to our superior craftsmanship, attention to detail, clear communication, honesty and integrity. Just ask for our client reference list.

03/29/2017

I had gotten multiple quotes to do the job and ended up going with CNY Remodeling because a co-worker recommended them. They definitely weren't the cheapest... the other 3 quotes averaged $55-$60/hr for the labor. CNY Remodeling quoted $85/hr. The workmanship was excellent. It took about a week to complete. I appreciated that they cleaned up the work site at the end of each day. They also made sur...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel of my guest bathroom and install a cabinet in my master bathroom.

07/27/2015

Not good, never got estimate even after calling again to see what was going on with it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came to give estimate on bedroom remodel.

09/23/2014

went very well, fulfilled everything they committed to within the specified time frame for the quote they gave us. Committed to maintaining the beautiful old house "stock" in Syracuse.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remodeled our bathrooms, installed replacement windows.

10/08/2013

Overall I was extremely pleased with the workmanship and results. The doorway was very well done. Sump pump does not run during this season so unable to adequately judge work yet; time will tell if step repair holds up; looks ok. Disappointed in clean up in basement but otherwise excellent job. Will call them first if I have a need in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Constructed a doorway/installed door; reset sump pump; repaired crack in concrete step.

10/22/2012

He came and gave me a quote. I was very happy with what he did. It did take him a while to get back to me because he had to get a quote from the window manufacturer. He was very nice and good. I was very impressed with him. I also got a quote from him for replacing my staircase for me too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I did get a quote from CNY Remodeling Incorporated to replace my front window; I have a huge front window, 17 or 18 feet high. I have already given him a deposit, but he can only start the work next spring because of the cold weather setting in. I got the quote approximately a month ago.

CATEGORY replacement windows