B-Sure Systems Inc

Founded 1972 • With Angi since December 2008

6743 Pickard Dr

Syracuse, NY 13211

www.b-suresystems.com
We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

B-Sure Systems, Inc. has been in the waterproofing business since 1972, and we go right to the source of your water problem and solve it permanently and at a reasonable cost. We Can: Repair Leaking Cracks, Install Drain Tile, Install Sump Pumps, Work with Exterior and Interior Problems, Repair and Replace Block and Stone Walls From minor water leaks to extensive floor or foundation repair, we can do it all! Call us today for a free estimate and evaluation. The employees of BSure Systems would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in our products and services. Our pledge to you, as a local, family-orientated company, is one of total commitment to your complete satisfaction. All B-Sure Systems' customers are given the opportunity to evaluate every employee from the office to the consultants and production members, in all aspects of knowledge, courtesy, and performance. Also, with today's economy, we know just how important a factor price is. That is why we accept Visa and MasterCard for your convenience. That is also why you will receive the lowest price possible while maintaining the integrity and quality you deserve. A list of previous B-Sure Systems customers is available to you upon request....

4.4

basement waterproofing (50)well & water pump repair (18)masonry (6)foundation repair (3)drain pipe installation (3)basement remodeling (2)mold removal (2)

08/20/2021

Nancy L.

We had a water issues in our basement for many years so I called several places to get a quote for the repair. Ron came and explained me clearly what's the issue was and offered much reasonable price for the repair than any other places. The day for the repair went smoothly. All the workers were professional and got their job done. This was done 2 years ago and I haven't see any water issues ever since. Ron is knowledgeable and easy to talk to, I would highly recommend this company to fix your water issues in a basement!

Description of Work
Basement waterproof

Category masonry,basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 08/15/2019

06/15/2021

Brady C.

FANTASTIC! From initial consult through completion of the job in a single day with their own experienced team (not sub contractors)!!

Description of Work
We required a French Drain

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

02/11/2021

Jill K.

Very well. It started with the estimate visit by Ron. Unlike other contractors, he showed me just the necessary amount of work. For example, others told me my lally columns would need to be replaced and he showed me that the rust was superficial. That saved me hundreds of dollars. When they got there on time, the crew was obviously experienced and worked well with me and with each other. They worked efficiently, were very nice and cleaned up after themselves - inside and outside. They did little extras for me such as prying up a specialty floor tile to preserve it and fill in a channel which had been cut into the basement floor previously. I felt no hesitation to ask questions, which is kind of rare in work crews. They said the job would take 2 days and it took about 1.5 days. Another extra was I needed 2 new basement windows. 3 had been replaced previously and Ron took the time to order identical windows so all 5 windows would match. That was nice. All this for a reasonable price. I highly recommend B-Sure!

Description of Work
Drainage around the perimeter of my basement, new sump and sump pump installed.

Category masonry,basement waterproofing,wells

Work Completed On 02/09/2021

02/04/2021

Kathleen A.

B-Sure inspected and said the foundation is solid and is not moving anywhere. It is just the outer layer that needs to be redone.

Description of Work
I am selling my house and upon inspection said 10 feet of my foundation needed to be redone. I wanted a second opinion so I called B-Sure.

Work Completed On 01/28/2021

08/31/2019

donald H.

Good for someone we didn't know,he did a good job got our water back that day.

Description of Work
Pump installed in our well

Category wells

Work Completed On 08/31/2019

07/04/2019

Sue W.

It went better than I could have hoped for! My house is 99 yrs. old and had the original foundation which was crumbling badly. I also needed to have a sump pump installed as there never was one. I was told at the initial meeting that it was probably going to be a 2 day job, everything was done, and done well in 1 day! Ron, Marie, Tony and the rest of the team from B-Sure were prompt and professional from the initial meeting to assess what was needed to the finish product. They were friendly and willing to answer any questions that I had. I would hire them again in a second!

Description of Work
My foundation was crumbling and had to be redone, and a sump pump installed.

Category basement waterproofing,wells,foundation repair

Work Completed On 07/03/2019

05/24/2019

Jean S.

Ron's employee's are very knowledgeable, polite, and friendly, as is the owner Ron. They found the problem immediately. They fixed all leaks, drainage issues, and replaced the sum-pump. They cleaned everything up and would not have known they were here. I highly recommend this company to anyone with basement leaks. He is a local business owner, which is better than a corporate company.

Description of Work
Basement flooding - French Drain Installation

Category basement waterproofing,wells,drain pipe

Work Completed On 05/24/2019

01/23/2019

Nancy G.

B-Sure Systems installed a sump pump and a French drain in part of my basement in July of 2018 . The install went great, the crew was knowledgeable and the clean up was thorough. Soon after, my area experienced heavy rains and the system worked great and continues to do so. Maria, who I assume is the office manager, responded to all of my emailed questions almost immediately and kept me informed on everything. It was a pleasure to do business with them!

Description of Work
French drain and sump pump installation

Category basement waterproofing,wells

Work Completed On 07/06/2018

11/04/2018

Bob N.

The B Sure team did a great job on my basement and dried it right up. I was happy with everything they did and their friendly attitude. I don’t normally write reviews, but I was impressed with the level of service that I reviewed for the money. Be careful as some companies out there are not even local; they hire temps that will be in your house! I found out that B Sure is an honest local, family-run business, with real employees (not temps). A+

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing

Category basement waterproofing,wells

Work Completed On 08/08/2018

08/19/2018

Linda W.

Estimate visit resulted in the required type of repair being something this company does not do. However, the repair was explained to us and it is something we can do ourselves. This after several other estimates ranged in types of solutions and prices from $1500 to $6000. The do it ourselves method will be less than $300. I appreciate honesty in a provider. Also their prompt response for estimate and showing up on schedule. Will hire for sure if we ever need the type of work that B-Sure Systems does.

Description of Work
Water damage in basement

Work Completed On 08/19/2018

Repair leaking cracks, egress windows, install drain tile, install sump pumps, work with exterior and interior problems, and repair and replace block and stone walls.

Visa, MasterCard, Check