Do It Right Plumbing Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since November 2011

Licensed Master Plumber. All employees are security background checked. Small jobs. Big jobs. Residential and commercial plumbing. We also do our own digging for water and sewer services. We are professionals and will always strive to satisfy every customer. We stand behind our work and warranty everything we do. If you have an issue with our service please call our office and let us work to figure out a solution, we can't fix a problem if we don't know about it. We want to be your plumber for life....

4.4

plumbers (347)drain cleaning (41)water heaters (26)home remodeling (19)tile installation (11)water softeners (8)well & water pump repair (7)drain pipe installation (5)excavating (5)flooring (1)

06/12/2021

Lee G.

Great service. Called them and they sent someone the next day to repair a broken pipe. Not only did they discover the pipe was broken, it was also split. It was repaired and attached under the camp. Very reasonable rates, prompt service. I would recommend them to anyone. It's nice having someone reliable to do buisness with.

Description of Work
Cracked and Split pipe under camp crawl space

Work Completed On 05/27/2021

Thanks for the review, we look forward to working with you again.

06/11/2021

Amy H.

Great , as usual .Will hire again .

Description of Work
Replace an old copper pipe

Work Completed On 06/11/2021

Thanks for letting us know how we're doing. Let us know if you need help again.

02/25/2021

john G.

Good fast professional and only did what was needed

Description of Work
Plumbing toilet and sink

Work Completed On 02/17/2021

Thank you, please let us know when we can help you again with your plumbing needs.

01/06/2021

John T.

Have used do it right on 3 separate occasions and they are responsive and professional. Would definitely recommend and use again.

Description of Work
Various plumbing services

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 12/31/2020

Thank you for your continued confidence. We look forward to working with you again.

11/02/2020

Jason W.

I can't thank them enough! We have 8 kids and had a clogged sewer line. They were here within 3 hours on a Monday morning and had it taken care of in less than an hour. Very polite and professional crew. We will use them again for any plumbing issues. God bless!

Description of Work
Clogged sewer line clearing

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

So glad we were able to help you so quickly. We look forward to working with you again.

10/15/2020

John H.

We have used Do It Right Plumbing for many other jobs around the house. On this occasion, they made every effort to get us on the schedule yesterday. As always, they succeeded. Both installers were extremely professional and respectful. Both observed all COVID protocol. The install was done quietly, quickly and perfectly. I was quite pleased with the service and have recommended the company to many of my friends.

Description of Work
water heater

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 10/15/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for the confidence and the kind words. We look forward to seeing you next time.

10/13/2020

Jeanine C.

Guys did a great job. Very friendly. Explained what needed to be done to fix leak before they did work, after looking over the situation. Cleaned up after job was finished. Very professional and knowledgeable. Would call them again without hesitation. Very affordable.

Description of Work
Leaking toilet

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we're doing. We look forward to working with you again.

09/12/2020

Terry G.

They were on time. Did a good job. Took time to answer questions. Cleaned up area. Would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Remove broken garbage disposal and replaced with new plumbing and drain also installed a new kitchen faucet

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we're doing.

08/20/2020

michelle D.

I hired Do It Right Plumbing for the first time today. They arrived promptly, early even and were very down to earth, knowledgable and their price was reasonable. I felt comfortable having them in my home and would hire these pros again any day. Thanks Dylan and Steve. My toilet works again!

Description of Work
Clogged toilet

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

So glad we were able to help you. Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.

06/24/2020

Diane S.

Great...no issues...cleaned up when done.

Description of Work
Changed kitchen faucet

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

06/12/2020

Dawn D.

GREAT service!!! Jesse & Steve were friendly, fast and efficient. They checked all my toilets to make sure the were working properly too. No matter what our plumbing issues are, we've NEVER been disappointed. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
They replaced a fill valve on my toilet.

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

Thanks for the kind words, we like to hear our staff are doing things right.

06/11/2020

James A.

They were very professional and did quality work. Both men had to work outside in a driving rainstorm but did so without complaints.

Description of Work
Replace outside faucet

Work Completed On 06/11/2020

06/08/2020

Vivien O.

We called in the morning and we had someone come to the house very quickly. They fixed the problem fast They explain the situation to my wife very well. Very happy to have Skilled Tradesmen in our area. Definitely will keep using them for any future problems Highly recommend, Dr. Ouano

Description of Work
leaking copper pipe

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us positive feedback. Please let us know when you need additional work done.

06/01/2020

Christine A.

Two young men showed up the same day I called, which was nice. One was very professional, the other had a filthy mask on and didn’t say a word. I took them around the house to show them some plumbing issues. Said they would write up an estimate and someone would call me that afternoon. After several days later I called. Very nice lady said she’d get the message out. No one has yet to call me back. I hired someone else. I rated excellent for the first appointment for coming the day I called. Other than that... a joke.

Description of Work
Update plumbing

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

We have been trying to concentrate on emergency service and not sending our staff into non emergency or high priority situations. We're sorry that we did not get back to this customer for her remodel, glad she got it done. Getting a bad grade from someone we did not do work for makes us exceptionally sad.

05/18/2020

Chester C.

The two guys showed up and did the work and did notice the P trap needed fixing so they also repaired that. Unfortunately when the 2 repairmen left they took the old faucet and the box to the new faucet with it's instructions and all it's spare parts ( The box was unopened and they could see the extra parts it had ) Now 10 days later the faucet became lose so I called them and they said they would make it right and sent a guy right out to fix it. He said he needed a rubber washer that came with the new faucet which was in the box the two repairmen took 10 days before. I then talked to the owner of the business who took the model number of the faucet and said he would fix it. Later that day I called and a new recording said because of covid 19 they would only be open 2 days a week and were limiting the number of jobs they do. So far it's been a headache to work with this company , we'll see if they make it right.

Description of Work
Replace a kitchen Faucet with a new one

Category ceramic tile, home remodeling

Cost $178.2

Work Completed On 05/05/2020

**This situation has been resolved** We dropped the ball on the installation of this faucet, but since being made aware of the issue we have been in constant contact with this customer, sent out a repairman directly and have let him know that we have ordered the part to complete the installation. With COVID schedules we are waiting for the overnight delivery and will get that out to him directly. We called this customer multiple times yesterday (5/19/20) right after this review posted and he was unavailable to answer his phone or return our calls. We are not and will not leave this customer without a proper installation.

05/04/2020

jody B.

He checked pipes I already told him were not leaking. He disconnected one pipe, which helped figure out that those two faucets were plugged because turning my pump on and off when I was working on it blast some sediment into them and plugged them. He also left my outside valve on and days went by before I noticed it. He charged me $240 and was here for maybe a hour. So, they took apart one pipe, turned off my main shutoff valve, left one valve running. The guy didn't even know what time he got here, and I got charge for 1.5 hours. $160 bucks a hour ?! I appreciate the fact he figured out the faucets were clogged with sentiment, but $240 for what he had to do is insane. Even if he only charge me for one hour he was here ? $160 a hour is a rip off in my mind.

Description of Work
No water pressure to two faucets.

Category Uncategorized

Work Completed On 03/30/2020

We hate to have anyone think we have cheated them and hope people will call us directly with an issue or grievance before leaving a bad review. We have responded to this person in the other places she has left this review, our job performance gets worse every time, and again, we stand by our work, our methods and our outcome. The original call was for low water pressure in 2 fixtures in her mobile home. We are one of the few companies that work on mobile homes because crawling around and through a mobile home is usually a dirty job, requiring specialized parts in tiny spaces and we charge more than a traditional home. Our technician thoroughly inspected the inside, outside and under side of the trailer and found no leaks that would cause the issue. He recommends replacing the faucet and shower head that are corroded and not allowing water to get through. We were onsite going through the mobile home for 1.5 hours at $160/hr and that's exactly what was charged. We will offer a discount on the installation of the fixtures if she chooses to have us install them.

03/24/2020

Rene F.

Their employee arrived and was very professional, knowledgeable, and helpful. Rather than just doing work and charging me for something that might solve the issue, he walked me through some options. We decided a new toilet would be best. Unfortunately with COVID-19 protocols, I have not been able to have them back. They went ahead and ordered all the materials needed ahead of time and are storing it until we can get the job. I look forward to having them back when this is all through.

Description of Work
Potential Toilet Clog

Work Completed On 03/11/2020

Thanks for adjusting your original review and we are glad to be coming out shortly to do this work.

03/23/2020

kathleen E.

Dillon and Dave did an outstanding job! They were extremely professional and did above and beyond what was needed. I'd hire again without hesitation!

Description of Work
install new sink and faucets

Work Completed On 03/16/2020

01/22/2020

Allan K.

Great. Came out to replace the water heater in a timely way, very professional.

Description of Work
New water heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 01/07/2020

01/16/2020

Debbie B.

It went very well. The guys are curious and efficient. Everything works well. We've had this company do work in the past and rely on them for all our plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Dishwasher installation

Category plumbing, Uncategorized

Work Completed On 01/16/2020

01/06/2020

Sean F.

The team sent over were prompt and professional. Fantastic service!

Description of Work
Repair a faulty fridge water line and a minor toilet repair

Work Completed On 01/06/2020

12/11/2019

Terry G.

Patrick and Kevin were professional and courteous. Very knowledgeable and explained everything. Did a very good job doing what was needed and did not try to sell me on doing anything extra. Would definitely recommend them and call them again if needed for plumbing issues.

Description of Work
Unstop kitchen drain pipe

Work Completed On 12/10/2019

11/29/2019

Kim K.

As it turned out, the pipes need to be dug our and replaced, because they’re so old.

Description of Work
We thought we just needed a main drain in the basement snaked out.