Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Niagara Falls, NY
There are 6 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Niagara Falls
- DELO DRAIN & SEPTIC SERVICESpoke to the owner and explained what was going on. Had a truck out here the next day. The technician Roger was great. Answered all my questions and gave recommendations on how to prolong the life of my system. Top class company and employee. Highly recommend Delo for your septic needs.
- Banks SepticIt went well. Straight forward and no surprises. No up selling. Turned out my tank was under a sidewalk. I decided to cut the sidewalk myself. Banks came back out a few days later when I was ready.
- Western New York Septic TankI have an old septic that is small but still seems to be in good working order as well as an acceptable leach field. I called WNY septic on a very wet morning when my toilet was bubbling if I used the shower. They were literally here within hours despite being super busy that day. Showed up with kindness and a great attitude. Got the job done in a timely, kind, professional manner despite the nature of the work at hand!! Can’t express how greatful I am to have found a reliable company such a as this!
- Macken Services, Inc.I have use Macken Services for the past 6 years. Each time they were on time and totally professional. What business owner whistles while doing the job of cleaning out a septic tank? They did a very thorough cleaning, which I have learned through Macken Services, means washing the stones completely and flushing the toilet while they are cleaning to make sure it is flowing properly. NO other company did this all the other years I had other companies. Very reasonable price which has remained steady all these years. Yes - as long as they are in business, this will be the company I use
- DELO DRAIN & SEPTIC SERVICEProfessional, replaced soil and did not leave any mud or septic contents. They did not have to pump tank.
- DELO DRAIN & SEPTIC SERVICEI really respect the fact that he did not agree to come out and charge me loads of money to do the pump and inspection. He knew that the county will come out and inspect it during the closing process. I actually hung up the phone feeling really good about our conversation and will definitely call them back to perform the services needed
- DELO DRAIN & SEPTIC SERVICEThey showed up on time even though it was raining and nasty outside. He assessed our problem and spent a couple of hours fixing it. They were ver polite and professional. We will definiately use them again and have since recommended them to 2 of our friends.
- D. E. Beyers ConstructionI really liked them. They even offered to move all my plants and they made sure everything was cleaned well when they finished the job. I found them to be very honest and I trusted their service totally.
- Limar IncLimar helps us with a variety of things, but most recently with our septic pump. They are not perfect, but respond very well when problems are encountered. The pump seized up and they came out immediately and fixed it.
- BRUNDAGE J A DRAIN DOCTORWe have a small tank relative to our house/family size. We called different septic places to come and help us figure out how to lengthen the life of our septic system. All the other companies told us to replace it, but Peter gave us several different options for lengthening the life of our existing system. We have used them for 5 years to maintain our system and are very happy with the service
Septic Tank Companies in Niagara Falls
- Business Description:Western New York contracting is a general contracting company that specializes in under ground utility repair and replace. Also specializing in replacing concrete pads patios and driveways!!Recent Review:It was exceptionally great. They were fast, clean, respectful and good. They were probably the best contracting company I've ever hired. Very reasonable pricing.Dylan m.
- Business Description:Western New York Plumbing Co. was started in 1960. The business was quickly expanded when they were awarded 1970’s apartment projects like Slate Bottom Creek and Garden Village Apartments and as a New Home building boom started in Cheektowaga, Lancaster and Amherst. The company focus shifted to Single Family New Construction where our reputation for quality and innovation evolved. Today, Western New York Plumbing Co Owners Dan Greene & Barrett Greene continue their father’s dream and share ..Recent Review:I contacted WNY Plumbing to get an estimate to do plumbing so that I could have a washing machine and laundry sink in my basement. There was no set up for this. The plumber did all the plumbing work including installation of a pump. When they originally gave me the estimate they said the job might take a little less time and if it did the price would be reduced. The plumber was very efficient and organized. This meant my job was done in less time and I paid less than originally estimated. I appreciated the honesty and good work. I would recommend them to others and would use them againTerry & Anita B.
- Business Description:We specialize in underground utility repair, construction and rehab. If your project requires a simple repair or complex equipment and demanding schedule, we can help.Recent Review:So happy to be able to use the plumbing again within 4 hours of their arrival, after dealing with repeated cleanings for the previous 10yrs which was just getting worse as the years passed. If they were unhappy to on the coldest day of the year so far, they hid it well. They did leave behind 1 of their power cords, forgot to reconnect my downspout completely, and poked a hole in the screen door, but that's pretty minor for work done that I won't have to worry about until the day I die or sell the house. They came back when I called to finish the downspout, get their cord and take away an old pipe left in the basement that they replaced. I would recommend them for replacing a sewer line to anyone, but I can warn you - they don't give free estimates, unless they can't camera your line 1stArethusa V.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. Licensed. We guarantee our work. We service all of Niagara and Erie Counties in Western New York. Grease trap maintenance throughout WNY.Recent Review:The Drain Doctor came out to the house in less than 2 hours. The service tech was very knowledgeable and courteous. Drains were cleaned quickly. Would definitely use them again.Dennis M.
- Business Description:hard to find plumbing stems, faucets & parts, snowblower & lawnmower repairs and parts,U-Haul truck rentals,U.P.S. shipping location,swer & drain cleaning, master plumber on staff. with 35 years experience, key cutting,authorized Toro dealerRecent Review:This business appears to be PERMANENTLY CLOSED.Patricia H.
- Business Description:When you choose Roto-Rooter, you'll get honest estimates and a no-hassle guarantee so you can get it fixed quickly and enjoy peace of mind again. We're there for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, day and night, holidays and weekends, at no extra charge! We can also help with clogged drains, sewer and drain cleaning, toilet problems or any issues at your home or business in Buffalo, no matter how big or small-and we stand behind our work. Discover why Roto-Rooter has been the top name in sewe..Recent Review:It went terrible. I explained the water was backing up onto the first floor laundry room, the tech said he needs to snake at the main drain in the basement. Wellll...he uncapped my sewer line, broke the actual "y" pipe fitting on the main and spilled roughly 30-40 gallons on sewage onto my finished basement floor. Now my issue is not with the tech, he was polite, professional and accidents happen. My issue is with what happen next. Roto-Rooter said they would fix the pipe they broke(wow, thanks) but I would have to pay for them to clean up the mess($1,600.00) or they would just leave it there. I have 3 small children and the idea of sewage in my home potentially for days till i found another company to clean and disinfect was not an option. Now, my understanding is that Roto-Rooter is suppose to clean up after themselves, I did not break the pipe or have any sewage on my floors prior to their arrival, the entire mess was caused by their tech(again, a great guy). I just dont understand how I am charged for their mistake. To top it all off, they never snaked the line but kept the $600 line cleaning fee, guess to cover the costs of the pipe repair. On top of everything else, their clean up was not exactly the best. Pics included below, show the replace black fitting and yes, the brown on the wall and floors is sewage they never cleaned up. In summation, I am not suggesting to never use Roto, they are fast and mostly reliable. What i AM suggesting is that you ask 1.1 million questions prior to any work, because if there is a loop hole they will find it and use it to have you pay through your sewer pipeLeon V.
- Business Description:Est. 1985Recent Review:Work was performed Tuesday morning, 1/5/21, by this company and we were told it was fixed after we paid in full via check for a $443.75 cost. Problem returned Thursday, 1/7/21. Upon calling this company to report this problem returning, Bob (owner) cursed me out with profanities and hung up. So shook up on Thursday, I reported him to the East Aurora Police. I'm suing this company thru Small Claims Court. It was fixed on Friday ,1/8/21, by another company called Day and Night Plumbing Company, problem explained and resolved for $245.00mike s.
- Business Description:We provide portable toilet rentals for the public, private and commerical markets. Our equipment consists of over 1800 portable toilets from standard event units to deluxe units with sinks to flush units that actually flush! We also supply handicap units, holding tanks and free standing sinks. Our fleet of trucks consists of 3 bulk trucks (to do septic tank/grease trap pumpings), 4 delivery trucks, 8 portable toilet service trucks and various trailers thus allowing us to serve our custome..
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the..Recent Review:It was a real bad experience. The website design and development was never fully completed. I waited long but that did not work either. At the end, I am feeling huge frustration. <br>Monica S.
- Business Description:ATM Plumbing & Sewer Inc can assist you with your plumbing and sewer needs.Recent Review:It did not go. After a 30 day wait, I cancelled the Order. The Service Provider failed to acknowledge the Order. Also. an Email listing additional acceptable appointment dates was ignored-- no response.William G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Grand Island
- North Tonawanda
- East Amherst
- Clarence Center
- West Seneca
septic tank services in Niagara Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ATM Plumbing & Sewer Inc1194 Seneca Creek Rd
Buffalo, New York
- ATM Plumbing & Sewer Inc
- Nickles Home Improvement13385 stage road
Akron, New York
- Nickles Home Improvement