YU Handyman Services

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2012

3.6

335 82nd Street

Brooklyn, NY 11209

SKILLED HANDYMAN with 20 years experiance in the HOME MAINTENANCE and Construction trades! I offer a complete HANDYMAN SERVICE, REPAIRS AND UPGRADES from CARPENTRY to PLUMBING, ROOF LEAKS to LOCKS, I can handle all your HOUSEHOLD TASKS! LOW RATES BY THE JOB OR HOURLY, CALL MIKE AT 917-397-2718 OR E-MAIL at joe@yuhandyman.com GUARANTEED CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!...

02/14/2021

Joe H.

Joe is wonderful and I highly recommend! He is responsive, kind, and does great work! I had some old wallpaper that was going to be replaced. He walked me through how to take it down myself, a super tedious task as it was very old, to avoid being overcharged if I hired someone to do that portion of the project. I felt that he really had my best interest at heart and he then helped me see the project through - patching the wall and painting. It looks great and I look forward to brining Joe back to help restore other projects I have around the house!

Description of Work
Painted Wall

Category plastering, interior painters

04/15/2016

Seasha M.

Description of Work
Arranged time for him to give an estimate - confirmed in writing. He sent a message telling us he would come at a completely different time to what we had arranged. I responded letting him know we could not do that time and could he confirm he could come at the originally agreed time. He never turned up and we never heard from him again.

02/13/2016

David N.

My upstairs apartment is vacant so I found Joe on Angie's, list here's how went. To start he is the sloppiest worker I have ever seen! Shows up at odd hrs leaves by 3pm. Wants a key to my house so he can come at night to work. Even before he brought a tool in my house he and I had a list of all the tasks that make up the job. I agreed to pay him as things progressed (Joe's request) my list had seven items to be done. At the end of the 1st day I go to see how he is coming along. I find that he has started 5 of the items he then asks me to pay him 1/3 of our agreed total and gives me a promise of Friday for the total job (4 days away) fast forward on Wednesday Joe has $1000 of my cash and still nothing on the list completed. Its time to go for Joe...he was asked to leave. I needed a doorway relocated on a hall closet to the bedroom wall. Joe cuts out the sheetrock (5/8th) and then replaces it with 1/2in sheetrock. I now have a large door size divot on the wall. It is a reminder of Joe's ineptitude.

Description of Work
Not much "work" was done. I gave him a list, he gave me a price and we began.

11/15/2014

Lenore F.

He works very quickly and he's very efficient as well as friendly. Joe also seemed very knowledgeable in his field.

Description of Work
Put weather stripping on windows

Rahmann Contracting

For more than a decade, Rahmann Contracting Company, Ltd has been serving New York City’s five boroughs. Specializing in pointing, waterproofing and restoration, Rahmann Contracting is capable of addressing all masonry, roofing and structural issues in renovation or new building construction.

Offers by Rahmann Contracting on Angi
    Express Construction

Brownstone, roofing, waterproofing, steam cleaning, brick pointing, print stripping, siding, stucco, gutters, painting, bathroom, kitchen, basement, carpentry, sidewalk, all kinds of cement work.

First Response Cleaning

Specializing in FIRE, WATER, AND SMOKE DAMAGE RESTORATION SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal