STEVE BELSITO SONS INC

Founded 1925 • With Angi since January 2006

Plumbing, Heating & Fire protection Systems...

Sessa Licensed Plumbing & Heating Inc

Sessa Licensed Plumbing & Heating provides the highest quality complete plumbing services available. We do it all – from leaks to sink installations to complete re-pipes. All Sessa plumbing technicians are highly trained experts, committed to providing the highest level of service possible. We are residential service repair/replacement specialists. If you are currently experiencing a service problem contact the Sessa Service Center and place a service order today. Plumbing, Heating and Drain Cleaning Air conditioning. Central systems and Mini Spits. Additional phone number- 718-765-4171, 718-965-2923 & 718-246-4200

A&J General Construction

A & J Construction is based in Brooklyn, specializing in construction management and general contracting. Since we've started, we've grown from a local organization serving the construction needs of our clients, to a corporation.A & J Construction has been building and remolding structures with quality workmanship and the highest standards. We are proud to renounce that we have earned a reputation of most skilled craftsmanship. At A & J Construction.we have talented specialist with widely diverse experience enable us to work effectively with any project team on all phases of construction, renovation to restoration. The A & J Construction team strives for maximum satisfaction at all times. At the forefront of our ever-changing industry, we are constantly exploring and developing new technologies and methods. Our innovation and creativity enable us to translate a client’s dream into reality while keeping a solid focus on affordability. At A & J Construction we begin our projects with Professionalism, honesty, integrity, and efficiency.

P & A Sewer and Drain

Covid-19 Still open and able to safely service you! Full Service Plumbing - Sewer and Drain Cleaning Company-24/7 Emergency Service Available. We are a company with a lot of professional economic experience. Our customers are our friends. We come to your home, we solve the problem, and you will be happy.

Offers by P & A Sewer and Drain on Angi

10/01/2021

Excellent company, very professional, I was very pleased with their service. I will be hiring them again within the next weeks for an installation service.

Description of Work
Leakage issue on our dishwasher

01/24/2016

The plumber who came to provide an estimate as well as do the job was informative and explained all that he did. He told me what to expect when the heater began working - brown water from sediment and air in the pipes - so that I wasn't concerned. He explained the warranty from his company as well as that of the water heater itself. He showed me how it worked, how to program it, etc.

Description of Work
Installed a hot water heater

Category plumbing

Thank you for your positive review! We are very happy to hear that you were satisfied with the work that was performed and the mechanic. Your feedback is very important and helps us improve our service to our customers. We look forward to helping you in the future!

11/15/2013

I was replacing a dishwasher and found out that the valve for turning off the hot water had failed. I called five different plumbing services all of whom gave half-hearted commitments to come out and help us in 4-5 days. Steve Belsito's guys were on the job within 12 hours of my call. Two guys were on site (one coincidentally also named Steve) and were able to get a new valve installed within an h...

Description of Work
Punctual, professional service.

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for the kind review. Please let us know if we can further assist you! I appreciate you taking the time to post this.

10/26/2011

After initially diagnosing the problem, they returned an hour later with the appropriate replacement parts and did the work. They were professional and conscientious throughout and cleaned up the small work mess. The job seemed a little expensive, but the experience and quality were both good - you get what you pay for.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced main radiator inlet valve.

04/07/2011

Went well. Was an all-day job in basement. Company returned to fix rocking toilet in middle floor apartment and check another problem. I will call Steve Belsito Sons for all my plumbing work from now on. My building is a 3-story commericial/residential mix. It's great to know I can now call on Belsito Sons and know the job will be done correctly . . . and quickly.

Description of Work
Responded to service call for house trap cracked and leading. Broke ground around trap and removed dirt. Cut out old 4" house trap and replaced with new double vent 4" house trap. Repaired damaged section of cement broken to access house trap and surrounding area. Also, reset toilet with new wax rings, plaster and Johnnie bolts.

Category plumbing

COMMERCIAL, RESIDENTIAL, & INDUSTRIAL PLUMBING, HEATING, & FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEMS. ALL FDNY REQUIRED TESTS, INSPECTIONS, & VIOLATIONS REMOVED. NYC ANNUAL SPRINKLER & BOILER INSPECTIONS, & VIOLATIONS REMOVED. BOILER INSTALLATIONS, START-UPS & REPAIRS. OIL TO GAS CONVERSIONS.

HVAC