ABA Innovative Builders Inc

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

We are a company based in Brooklyn, NY. The company is made up of eight employees. The billing is done through an invoice, we always offer special promotions but no financing on any projects. We accept any calls later than closing time, and are willing to resolve any issues a.s.a.p....

Window Restored has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Ny solar electric is a liscend and insured electrical contractor since 2006. Our crew of professionals have over 75 years combined electrical experience. We are licensed in New York and New Jersey. We offer residential and commercial electrical services.

Hi, My Name is Kazi. i am dong Any kind of construction. such as inside, outside, roofing, tiles, concrete etc..

03/22/2020

Great. The work was solid but what I liked the most about Andy was Andy. He would do things like pick up the phone, return texts/emails promptly. He would show up on time. For anyone who has ever dealt with a contractor, it’s well known that you can’t rely on a lot of these and more to the point that you can’t trust them. But that trust was there from the first day with Andy and it only got strong...

Description of Work
We had a mold remediation and had to rip out mist of the walls, kitchen, floor, etc.

Category remodeling

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]! Appreciate your thought! My crew and I will always stand behind our work and will do our best that every clients enjoys their improvements ! Thank you again !

09/16/2019

Very professional and reliable! And most importantly, the bathrooms look amazing! I

Description of Work
Andy and team were fantastic. They renovated our three bathrooms and have done an amazing job. They were very kind to fix at no cost electric work that was not properly done. Most importantly they did the work with the timeframe agreed and did a very clean job! I highly recommend them if you are looking for high end job at competitive price. Andy and his team are also very reliable, so it was such a pleasure to work with them.

Category home remodeling

09/11/2018

We did a gut renovation of our Brooklyn co-op with Andy and would use his services again in a heartbeat. Andy was reasonably priced and the quality of work was superb. They handled everything from demolition, electrical, plumbing, flooring and painting. We had no problems getting in touch with Andy via email or text. He went above and beyond during the process even accepting deliveries for us. If ...

Description of Work
Gut Renovation

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,remodeling,replacement windows,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

02/27/2018

Adnan and his crew were very professional and completed the job on time and within budget. He was very responsive to our concerns and took the time to explain various options. We had to leave the house for several days during construction and did not hesitate to give the crew access to the house. I would not hesitate to hire him and his crew again for projects large and small in the future.

Description of Work
We had two rooms renovated in our townhouse.

Category contractors,closet systems,drywall,electrician,picture framing,plastering,remodeling,replacement windows,interior painters,doors

02/16/2018

I could not be happier with Andy . If you want to hire a contractor whose workers show up EVERY DAY, and when you call Andy he immediately picks up (2 rings would be a long time for him) and who cares about his work as much as you do-then ABA Innovative and the head of the company Andy is your person. I actually found him here on Angies list since I did not know any contractors. I interviewed seve...

Description of Work
My entire Park Slope condo got flooded. Needed a gut job from ceiling to walls to floor

Category ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,plastering,remodeling,interior painters

Our business is focused on repair, remodeling and constructing of new homes. We also specialize in kitchens and bathrooms including flooring, finishing basements, minor electrical and plumbing work etc. We offer the best prices and assure quality work.