Outlet placement is an important part of any room’s design. A poor electrical outlet layout can make simple tasks frustrating and less enjoyable. Learn seven essential spots to install outlets in your home, which rooms need GFCi outlets, and more.
Get matched with top Electricians in Bath, NY
There are 9 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Bath
- A & A ElectricA & A Electric provided excellent service in an incredibly fast time frame at a great rate. Anthony made sure I knew what was happening at every step and what to look out for in the future.
- A&F ConstructionI have used Eric (A & F Construction) for many years and covering many different projects. These have included roofing, siding, gutters, storm doors, window replacements, trim and the like outdoors, and small electrical and plumbing projects, sheetrocking, flooring, and general renovations indoors. As with this project, he is always reasonably priced, honest, very capable, fast (once he gets free to start the job!), and VERY finicky about the quality of the finished project. More importantly, he always makes certain to understand what I want out of the project, and this sometimes involves unusual or custom installations (such as sealing the gaps in the decking for this project, modifying the handrails to fit existing construction, and cutting full-length columns in half to match what was there in the past). I wish I could include pictures to show how good the porch looks! Will I hire A& F again? In a heartbeat if Eric will have me read less
- Henry H CookThe crew was prompt when called, the work was excellent and finished in a timely manner. The crew was very professional and the followup on the work when completed was informative and much appreciated. Excellent job to all involved.
- A & A ElectricHe was a very careing person understanding and showed me what my problem was I would recommend him 100 percent he is a great person and he did a great job
- A & A ElectricExceptionally well - outstanding performance on a complex job with very tight deadlines. Highly knowledgeable and professional.
- Citrus ElectricChris was great, came out on Sunday when all power went out, new pole electric box everything went great
- A & A ElectricThere are no words that describe how relieved I am that Anthony was able to make time to come out to restore my power at the last second. Great guy, very knowledgeable. Will def be getting my business again!
- JAE Electrical service incAnthony did superb work in replacing our electrical panel, replacing a thermostat, and installing a new hot water heater. His pricing was fair and clear; he was always responsive to communication and showed up when he said he would; and his workmanship was of high quality. We certainly will call on him in the future for major electrical projects. We very highly recommend him read less
- A & A ElectricHad an electrical emergency at our winery today. Our power pole was broke off. I was preparing to be without power for a few days. These guys showed up and had it fixed today within a few hours of arriving. I just wanted to thank them for restoring our power and my faith in American workers. If you need a recommendation for an electrician, feel free to give me a call at 315-532-431 read less
- Scheriff Electric IncNot only was Duke very experienced and responsive to our needs; he was also most generous and kind in helping us to fix the problem. You can't do better this!
Electricians in Bath
- Business Description:M.O.O.S.E Pro Services is locally owned and operated out of the Elmira, NY area. I pride myself on being detail oriented, professional, reliable, and most importantly affordable! If you have any issues with your appliances in home don't hesitate to reach out! Call us or click for an estimate today! Electrical, Home Appliance repair, Furniture assembly, Landscape, TV mounting, Window cleaning, All handy needs etc read lessRecent Review:He mounted a big screen TV for me and my neighbor. He took his time to assure its done safe and correct. He respecful and professional. And the price is very reasonable. Would highly recommend using Moose Pro services read lessCarey O.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear.. read lessRecent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
- Business Description:When it comes to heating and cooling your home, you’re not just buying a furnace or air conditioning unit; you’re buying a company, a customer service team, the quality and integrity they represent. Whether it’s an emergency repair, an upgrade or replacement, or a brand-new installation, it’s the total experience that counts, and that’s where Isaac excels! Whatever your situation, Isaac’s highly trained professionals will educate you about your options and help you decide which solution is be.. read lessRecent Review:Extremely well. Bill Bennett has been with Isaac and its predecessor for many years and knows our house and his business. Extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Isaac offered a special for both cleanings and tuneups for $169, and that plus tax is the price we paid read lessTom S.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:Had a lot of work done. I needed ceiling lights, connected to wall switches, put in for 4 second floor bedrooms, which had no existing light fixtures. Ed cut holes in the ceiling and installed 4 electrical boxes (fasten 3 studs and one brace). Then he went up into the attic, ran wire to the wall switch, and put in new double switches. He then installed 3 ceiling lights and one ceiling fan. Next he went back up into the attic and ran new wire into 5 closets, and installed lights in them. Those lights were connected to the double switches he had installed before. Ed then replaced an older ceiling light with a new one. Finally, he replaced a couple of older breakers with new ones and put in some blanks too. Ed charges a Flat Rate for the work, so if it takes longer, it does not cost more. He is very profession, shows up on time, and works hard for the entire time he is there. I plan on having him come back in the future to do some more work that needs to be done read lessCory C.
- Business Description:At Valley Mechanical, we pride ourselves on delivering the finest in plumbing, heating & air and water treatment services. You can be assured of prompt and reliable service from experienced, skilled and friendly technicians; the highest-quality equipment and parts; repairs and installations done right the first time and our 100% satisfaction guarantee. We’re recognized throughout Ontario County, NY, for our commitment to providing dependable service at a fair price every single visit. Give us.. read lessRecent Review:We woke up to water flooded the basement and I had called Jim at Valley Mechanical and he came right out to look what was wrong and then he had a crew here within hour with new tank and all equipment to change my very old tank out with a new one which they had switched from propane to electric and they were very quick at there work and very professional also I was hesitant on going from propane to electric but I will tell you that it only took about 15 mins and I had very hot water throughout my whole house which is very large I would call this company for any of there services they provide and no this isn’t my first time using them and yes I will go back to them for many other issues that need fixing or repaired or even service read lessJason B.
- Business Description:**WE INSTALL LIGHTNING ROD SYSTEMS NATIONWIDE...TO PROTECT AGAINST A LIGHTNING STRIKE ON HOUSES, BARNS, METAL BUILDINGS, AND TREES... ***NO ELECTRICAL WORK*** WE ONLY INSTALL LIGHTNING ROD SYSTEMS. Since 1950 WB Lightning Rods is still family owned and operated by William Burden and his Three Sons. William is a third generation Lightning Protection Contractor with an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and a Member of the National Fire Protection Association. WB Lightning.. read lessRecent Review:William Burden and his crew were awesome! They were efficient and professional and completed the job in a minimal amount of time. The system itself is inconspicuous and will give us peace of mind after having watched one of our neighbor's homes go up in flames after a lightning strike. Would definitely hire them again if necessary read lessClay B.
- Business Description:Norb Miller General Contractor of Dundee, NY specializes in remodeling services for over 30 years. We have an exceptional reputation in the Finger Lakes Region for exceeding our customers' expectations. From kitchen additions, bathroom additions, remodeling and basement conversions to windows and siding, we are here to see your vision to a beautiful end result. Our fully insured company also helps in guiding and overseeing our valued customers' design process. When you want quality and afford.. read lessRecent Review:Norb quoted $500.00 to install a new kitchen sink. Then he has an “employee” call saying cost has gone up to $650.00 Would not recommend this company to anyone for anythingMario R.
- Business Description:Astar Heating & A/C Inc is a customer focused heating and air conditioning company that was originally started in 1976. Located in Middletown, NY, we employ highly trained people whose goal is to make our company the best service company in Orange County New York. Our company specializes in designing, engineering, and installing complete comfort systems for owners of existing homes and buildings just like yours. We take special pride in the craftsmen we train and employ a fact you'll notice i.. read lessRecent Review:Very glad I did it. I need a new furnace. There's a lot wrong with it. Found out it's almost 15 years old and could die during winter. The tech will get me prices on different ones and will go from there.Cindy O.
- Business Description:Kelley Electric is an electrical company that provides various electrical services. Including new electrical services or service upgrades, whole home back up generac generator installs, repairs/troubleshooting for residential and commercial buildings. Fully insured with over ten years experience! read lessRecent Review:I put in my request for a quote via Angies list. Dustin called me to set up a day and time. He met me on a Sunday and looked over the job, he set a preliminary date to complete the work. I messaged him a few days later to ask if we could hold of until after the holidays, he said no problem. the 2nd week in January he messaged me to say he would be over to do the work the following week. The day he was coming over he messaged me prior to his arrival. I was unable to be home at the time, but, i had given him permission to enter the house and complete the work without me being there. He messaged me that night and said the job was done, he even sent me pictures. He messaged me a few days later to see if i was happy with the work. I was extremely happy with the work. This is a hard working, conscientious young man, I would hire him again in a heartbeat read lessAl B.
- Business Description:Home Power Systems is a unique and focused company specializing in the sales, installation and service of Generac / Guardian automatic home standby and commercial generators. Our company philosophy is quality, integrity and trust. These values fuel our business. PLEASE NOTE: We do not monitor this accounts messaging feature. If you wish to reach out to us please do so through our website, thank you read lessRecent Review:Excellent, the sales person Rusty was very nice and covered everything very well. The group that did the install also did a very good job, no issues.terry o.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Running electricity to a detached garage or shed brings life to new areas of your home. If you’re building a workspace or a loft, you could even see a return on your investment by making that space livable or useful. This cost guide breaks it all down.
Wondering how much will it cost to replace your light switches? New light fixtures are a practical and easy way to update a room’s features. Find out how much it typically costs to replace a light switch, when to call an electrician, and more.
Find Electricians in
- Painted Post
- Beaver Dams
- Watkins Glen
- Big Flats
Electricians in Bath
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4cornerstone5858 Cemetery Hill Rd
Friendship, New York
- A & E Electric5 Dugway Road
Dansville, New York
- Adirondack Electrical and Home Automation34 Mallory Ave
Queensbury, New York
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- Alpine Home Improvement Co268 Route 6N
Mahopac, New York
- AM:PM Handy Men102 Greenwich St
Belmont, New York
- Anderson Water Systems Inc79 Saginaw Dr
Rochester, New York
- Apgar Construction LLC224 Church St
Breesport, New York
- APL Electric830 S Main St
Horseheads, New York
- Astar Heating & Air Conditioning Inc36 Wes Warren Dr
Middletown, New York
- Atlantic-Inland, Inc.492 W. Lake Rd.
Branchport, New York
- Austin Bros. Contracting4 Roberts Ct
Queensbury, New York
- A & E Electric
- Freedom Builders3536 Kentucky Ave
Elmira Heights, New York
- Freedom Builders
- GLOW ELECTRIC294 PORTER RD
Malone, New York
- GLOW ELECTRIC
- Off Campus, Inc.143 Main Street
Delhi, New York
- Off Campus, Inc.
- PELHAM ELECTRIC6075 BABCOCK HOLLOW RD
Bath, New York
- PELHAM ELECTRIC
- Tinkertown Inc833 Rt 244 Tinkertown Rd
Alfred Station, New York
- TJR Handymen2956 2nd ave
Wellsville, New York
- TOP CHOICE,LLC9058 Alderman Road
Hammondsport, New York
- Triple P318B Dixon Road
Queensbury, New York
- Tripp's & Carroll's Property Maintenance Services18 Kendall Street
Clifton Springs, New York
- Tweedie Construction90 crystal creek road
Walton, New York
- Tinkertown Inc
- W.Rick Construction85 Munson road
Groton, New York
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
- WB Lightning Rods560 People's Plz Ste 234
- White-j contracting and services11089 maple ridge rd.
Medina, New York
- Wild West ContractingPO Box 423
Gorham, New York
- WURTSBORO ELECTRIC SVC INCPO Box 450
Wurtsboro, New York
- W.Rick Construction