Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Bath, NY
There are 4 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Bath
- Lewis Construction and RemodelingLewis construction was very professional and worked hard to get things done in a timely manner. I feel like every time I hire Lewis construction, they go above and beyond.
- Green Pines Septic ExcavationA neighbor highly recommended Green Pines to fix a major septic problem at our three bedroom vacation home in the Southern Adirondacks. Great advice! Green Pines is a longstanding family business that offers extremely high quality work at a reasonable price. They can and will solve your septic problems. Generations of experience. True pride in their workmanship. Pinpoint excavation. Obviously love what they do. Rest assured they're the best choice
- Don E Miller Septic Service IncPrompt, worked efficiently, good work on septic. Hit a wire down to the pool twice and did not take any responsibility for this. Understood their policy on private buried lines, but if you hit it once should not hit it again and avoid responsibility for that. Office folks professional. Overall, pleased with the work for the exception of not helping the customer on the buried electric line
- A. S. Havens ContractingPerfect. Could not be happier. Started project exactly when they said they would. Very professional hard working group start to finish.
- Sloboda Brothers/ American Septic ServiceVERY WELL THEY CAME AND ASK ME BOUT THE PROBLEM I SAY SEPTIC IS BACKING UP AND THEY STAR TO WORK RIGHT WAY AND FIX IT WILL CALL THEN AGAIN 100% LOVE YOU GUY.
- Sloboda Brothers/ American Septic ServiceMr. Sloboda called prior to his arrival. He arrived early. He explained in detail various options for installation of a new septic tank. He also described requirements if a new leach field must be installed. Because the septic tank location is obscure, Mr. Sloboda recommended the name of a septic tank location company
- Sloboda Brothers/ American Septic ServiceJohn and team are real professionals. They communicated with me every step of the way He made the repair in the most economical way possible. We don't need Angie's list for septic service. We wouldn't use anyone else but John.
- Sloboda Brothers/ American Septic ServiceUnfortunately the owner no longer installs new systems, however if he did I'd higher him just from the phone conversation. Very knowledgeable, 50 years experience, professional and polite. I was educated on septic systems having never had one before. Their number is definitely being saved in my contacts
- Zinks Septic SolutionsI would highly recommend this company for this type of service! From the first point of contact, Barry was very helpful in guiding us through the process of replacing our old septic system with a new connection to a municipal sewer system. He was never to busy to take calls with questions and a pleasure to work with. Their workmanship was above and beyond
- DE JONG SEPTICGreat company. Very responsive and easy to schedule. They are a family run business and even took my call on the weekend. Very professional and know their craft. Very fair pricing and I felt confident because their quotes match the pricing. I didn't even know exactly where my septic was because I just bought this house and there was no marker for the cap. De Jong was very meticulous I what they dug up as to not leave my yard a mess. I'm grateful because my septic was pretty full from previous owner. I will be using them for all my septic needs and highly recommend them
Septic Tank Companies in Bath
- Business Description:We offer quality service at an affordable price. Contact us today about an estimate!Recent Review:The home went up well and Daniel was great to work with having no issues from start to finish. The home is wonderful and they were very accommodating to how we wanted things and always verified on final decisions he needed. The Lewis' are very trustworthy and honest; would highly recommend for your building needs.Adam H.
- Business Description:At Valley Mechanical, we pride ourselves on delivering the finest in plumbing, heating & air and water treatment services. You can be assured of prompt and reliable service from experienced, skilled and friendly technicians; the highest-quality equipment and parts; repairs and installations done right the first time and our 100% satisfaction guarantee. We’re recognized throughout Ontario County, NY, for our commitment to providing dependable service at a fair price every single visit. Give us..Recent Review:We woke up to water flooded the basement and I had called Jim at Valley Mechanical and he came right out to look what was wrong and then he had a crew here within hour with new tank and all equipment to change my very old tank out with a new one which they had switched from propane to electric and they were very quick at there work and very professional also I was hesitant on going from propane to electric but I will tell you that it only took about 15 mins and I had very hot water throughout my whole house which is very large I would call this company for any of there services they provide and no this isn’t my first time using them and yes I will go back to them for many other issues that need fixing or repaired or even serviceJason B.
- Recent Review:Have used Superior for several years to pump out septic and holding tanks. They have always been very prompt and responsive. When we've had problems with pumps they've been very helpful in troubleshooting the problem and providing the lowest cost solutionCHARLIE J.
- Business Description:Locally owned construction and landscaping company, we do quality work and insured. Free estimates.
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial and residential plumbing services. And there’s no extra for nights, weekends and holidays. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured and handle everything from water lines to toilet and shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced and professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll..Recent Review:The original quote was given as $211 to install the faucet I had purchased, which was a lot, but the RR man wouldn't install the faucet until the sink was repaired by another contractor. (There was no interference between the sink and the faucet.) The agreement was made to return two days later. The sink was repaired (reattached to the granite)but the installer wanted it to set before re-connecting the drains and garbage disposal. The Roto Rooter guy appeared the next day, installed the faucet and re-connected the drain and garbage disposal, presenting a bill for $411, for less than an hour of labor, with a charge of a few dollars for shut off valves, which was part of the $211 faucet installation. I am completely appalled that, for the expense of 45 minutes of labor, I am charged at a rate of $548 per hour. My wife paid the bill by credit card, as I was at work, could not protest this outrageous charge. When contacted by Roto Rooter to review the work, I complained and asked to be called, but have not recceved any calls from them. I strongly urge anyone who needs plumbing services to avoid this outrageous rip-off companyRobert H.
- Business Description:Sheesley's has 20 trained and qualified technicians to meet your needs. We have many certifications listed on our web site. We provide a administrative staff that will provide pricing (as close as possible) at the time of your call and explain our billing practices. We do expect payment at the time of serviceRecent Review:I had them come out less than six weeks ago for an issue with a drain and having it snaked. The issue came right back and was not properly addressed by the company. If you’re looking for a good experience, please look elsewhere. However, I would highly recommend Falkowski Sewer Service, they found a mass of roots that was missed by Sheesley’s and were able to correct the issue with ease, and in no time at allBrian H.
- Business Description:Statement of Intent In all areas of construction whether general or mechanical," Mertec strives to provide the highest possible service at a reasonable cost to our patrons, while fairly compensating our employees and principals, with the goal of leaving behind pleased customers, a better environment and lasting legacy of honorable service." After many years of performing in the service and repair business. We have found the fair way of billing is on a time and material basis. We do work on ..Recent Review:They came the following day and fixed the problem in no time.Charlene B.
- Business Description:Mikalunas Builders LLC
- Business Description:Hardick Enterprises, LLC Operates as a Full Service General Contracting Firm with complete in house service that does not subcontract out any part of the job. We bill our clients on a per project basis with promotional discounts for return service work & new customer referralsRecent Review:I was very happy with the work Russ did, he is very easy to contact and comes to do your job as soon as he can which is pretty quick. He puts in a full day of work and doesn't leave the job until you have inspected and are satisfied with work he has done. He did everything we asked and then some and is very reasonable!! I highly recommend Russ Hardick Enterprises, LLC. It's hard to find people as honest and reliable as this guy. Five stars!Chris V.
- Business Description:We provide 24/7 emergency services and are fully insuredRecent Review:They have a fair pricing, they have a good quality of work and I do recommend them.Denys F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- Painted Post
- Beaver Dams
- Watkins Glen
- Big Flats
septic tank services in Bath
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Elite Excavating Services8855 PA-405
- Elite Excavating Services
- GIT-N-R-DONE Trucking Llc6275 Italy Valley Rd
Naples, New York
- GIT-N-R-DONE Trucking Llc
- Integrity Creative Contracting LLC34 lake Street
Hammondsport, New York
- Integrity Creative Contracting LLC
- Piedmont Equipment Inc695 Atlantic Ave
Rochester, New York
- Piedmont Equipment Inc
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup1200 Buffalo Rd
Rochester, New York
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup
- Valley Mechanical7894 State Rte 245
Naples, New York
- Valley Mechanical
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO