The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
Get matched with top general contractors in Bath, NY
There are 3 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Bath
- Alden PaintingJohn and his team completed the work in a professional, timely, and efficient manner. Perfect job from top to bottom. John is a true gentlemen. True to his word, reliable and honest - with an excellent work ethic. In my opinion, hire him. You will be extremely pleased with his work product.
- DD ConstructionWe recently hired Darren and his crew to do a complete bathroom remodel in our home. This was the first huge home renovation project we have done and to say we were nervous is an understatement. Darren and his men went above and beyond our expectations. What we were told by other contractors would take weeks to do Darren and his men were able to do in 7 DAYS at a more than generous labor cost. They completed this work efficiently and with amazing attention to detail and craftsmanship to boot! They were also VERY considerate about containing any mess to just the bathroom area which was appreciated more than they know. This was a new and overwhelming at times experience and Darren answered every single one of my questions quickly even in the middle of his busy day at my home. D&D construction will be my go to business for any projects and renovations I have in the future! You won’t be disappointed
- A & B Home Service LLCA & B HOME SERVICE did an excellent job on my roof from start to finish!! They took off 2 layers of the old shingles, replaced my 2 skylights and installed ice shield, the underlayment and shingles in just 3 days!! And they did an excellent job of cleaning up!! These guys were very professional and I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs their roof replaced!! Thanks for the beautiful roof!
- Felders Roofing & General ContractingExcellent service. Responded during a rainstorm and went right to work to diagnose and fix the problem then offered to be back if that did not solve our problem. We have always had excellent service from Felders whether it was installing a whole new roof, repairing a ridge vent, or diagnosing a roof leak
- WLD ConstructionStarted project...worked 1 day then disappeared for 3 plus months before being fired..took to court for return of deposit..won but he still won't return money..he should be in jail
- WLD ConstructionStarted project..then disappeared for 3 plus month before he was fired...had to take to court to get deposit returned..he still refused to return stolen deposit
- Mack Of All TradesI had a lot of various tasks addressed in my 1850's home in Victor. Indoor painting, deck staining, curtain rods hung, replacement of door hardware, refinishing an old closet, gutter work on small roof, replacement of dryer vent , odds and ends repair in the home. They replaced my water heater as well. I had several different handy men and all were very polite and responsive. They were good when I gave suggestions or asked for attention to detail. Very pleased overall. More work planned in the Spring
- JTC Remodeling IncWe are extremely happy with the results of our remodel performed by John Schroeder of JTC Remodeling. We stumbled upon John from a referral of another contractor. He and his brother in law Dale did an exceptional job on a very difficult remodel. John gave me an estimate that was thorough and detailed and at the end of the project there were no surprises. He was on site when he said he would be and didn’t disappear during the job. We renovated an attic space adding a set of stairs from the first level to the attic in our cabin on the Lake. We added a large bedroom, new bathroom, TV area, additional storage, 2 windows, lighting, new outlets, custom shutters, some siding repair and split system Air Conditioning units. Sounds easy, however the floor Joists were not uniform, the space had no insulation at the beginning so it was extremely hot, due to the angles of the roof some of the space was very confining and we had to figure out how to add a set of stairs, plumbing and other items in a very small area. That said, John’s attention to detail solved a major obstacle we had with this project. He consulted with a stair contractor that enabled us to add the staircase without significant impact to our first floor living space. He figured out how to build the stairs to code in a very tight area. John takes his work and reputation seriously. He goes above and beyond to ensure the customer is happy with the results. He did this job over 6 weeks while we were over 3 hours away. We entrusted him with our house and the $40,000 investment we were making from afar. Like any significant project, we had a few issues come our way, however working through those issues were relatively easy. John has a list of subcontractors that are also very talented and trustworthy. We would not hesitate to hire John again or refer him to anybod
- Norb Miller General ContractorWe were very pleased with Norbs experience and judgement in doing this job. He encountered unforeseen issues such as rotting wood and guided us through the decision making about how to handle it. We could tell that his priority was doing the work correctly rather than blowing through to get on with the next job. It took some creative carpentry to 'wrap' the supporting pressure treated wood with a timber tech fascia to obtain a uniform look and Norb was up to the task. He was always personally on site. He even noticed that a poorly hung rain gutter was dripping and damaging the previous deck. He removed and rehung the gutter, and replaced the foam leaf blocking system. It's rare to find someone who cares about a project as if it was his own home
- Dan Bie Custom Contracting IncAny time you build a house, you deal with weather elements, timing elements, and unexpected turn of events, all of which provide levels of stress. No matter what, we had faith in Dan Bie and his crew, and they delivered! Dan is a consummate craftsman, and does not do any job half-way. He is upfront about the fact that the job will be done right! We appreciated the fact that Dan was always up front. He and his crew were there when we expected them to be there. He explained the steps of a modular build to us, and involved us in all the decision-making in a most timely manner. Besides, he's a great guy, and his workers are professionals with great talents. We were really hands-on - not in the building per se, but in being part of the construction "brain". We served as our own "general contractor" for the early part of the project (new well, excavation, foundation, septic system, etc.) but Dan gave us the names of contractors that he trusted, and that were also well-priced and professional. Everyone who has seen our house has not believed it is modular construction. The custom design work - both inside and outside - has made that special difference. And Dan Bie is the right guy for the job. Photo credit: Antony Gravet
Contractors in Bath
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Barkers offers a variety of services including home renovation, roof repair, flooring, landscaping, fencing, etc. We guarantee quality work in a timely fashion within your budget. At Barkers, we take pride in our work and make it our mission to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. Barkers is a quickly growing, owner operated company, that employs only the most experienced and skilled workersRecent Review:The service was excellent. He was fair and timely. I am very pleased with the outcome.Jamie L.
- Business Description:Ames Custom Woodwork is family owned and operated, specializing in custom picnic tables, dining and coffee tables, chairs (basic or Adirondack), and book cases. We create handcrafted, one-of-a-kind projects for you to enjoy for years to come. When you place a custom order, you are guaranteed a truly unique piece that is crafted to bring your vision to reality. With over a decade of experience and commitment to customer satisfaction, we have the ability to bring your ideas and dreams to life..Recent Review:Larry did an excellent job in a timely manner and we are very pleased with his work. We had gutted the downstairs of our house and needed a finish carpenter. I wish we would have engaged him sooner, but he fixed issues we had with several doors that needed replacing and reframing. We will be keeping his number handy for any future projects in that houseRichard M.
- Business Description:Norb Miller General Contractor of Dundee, NY specializes in remodeling services for over 30 years. We have an exceptional reputation in the Finger Lakes Region for exceeding our customers' expectations. From kitchen additions, bathroom additions, remodeling and basement conversions to windows and siding, we are here to see your vision to a beautiful end result. Our fully insured company also helps in guiding and overseeing our valued customers' design process. When you want quality and afford..Recent Review:Norb quoted $500.00 to install a new kitchen sink. Then he has an “employee” call saying cost has gone up to $650.00 Would not recommend this company to anyone for anythingMario R.
- Business Description:General ContractingRecent Review:His under the table crew were punctual. She asked to paint the & fix the eves, put a new walk in door & fix a gap in the garage floor. He talked her into siding, ( more exsensive) neglected to fix the gap ( main reason for calling him) only put one eves up (2 sides to the house, duh) put the door in opposite way it was. I've called him to address the issues a few times, says **** be back " next week" hasn't ( or wont?) come back. It seems hes taken advantage of an elderly person. I would not recommend his sevices, unless you like being ripped offMaureen U.
- Business Description:United Construction is based in Elmira NY and services all areas of the Southern Tier. We have over 25 years of combined experience both in residential and commercial jobs. No job is too small or too big, we have crews of skilled workers that can tackle any project; no matter how complex it may seem. We’re in the business of guiding homeowners through the decision-making process, covering the various forms of construction and selecting the most suitable and cost effective route for you. Vis..
- Business Description:A locally owned and operated business, with the customers budget, quality, and satisfaction in mind. 24 hour emergency calls welcome.one time done right, your way.
- Business Description:General building renovations, remodeling and new construction. Have three employees & we do not use sub-contractors. All work is done by C & G Construction. We do not leave your job until work is fully completed and acceptable to you. All our workmanship is "fully "guaranteed". Once you use C & G you will always use C & G "guaranteed". We have been in business continuously for 39 years, and that is our best referenceRecent Review:Seemed professional and said he would call us the following Wed. but to call him if he had not called to remind. Called 5 times, left messages and never responded back. TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!!Linda C.
- Business Description:We are small home improvement company. With years in the construction field, we decided in June 2014 to venture out on our own. We take great pride in customer satisfactory. We offer a 10% discount to Military members and senior citizens. Here at our company we work with homeowners to create great repour and a lasting relationship
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
Find general contractors in
general contractors in Bath
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Dazey ConstructionPO Box 10
Watertown, New York
- DEAN'S CONTRACTING SERVICES1259 HUGHES RD WWW.DEANSCONTRACTINGSERVICE.COM
Fultonville, New York
- Deck-it Construction110 stark ave
Penn Yan, New York
- Double O Builders L.L.C.1130 Clinton Rd.
Fort Plain, New York
- DRAKE CONSTRUCTION157 BEERS HILL RD
Horseheads, New York
- Duncan Enterprises231 Shady Tree Ln
Cobleskill, New York
- Dazey Construction
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Freedom Builders3536 Kentucky Ave
Elmira Heights, New York
- Freedom Builders
- McGarvey Construction23 East Main Street
Arcade, New York
- MERTEC PLUMBING HEATING & ELECTRIC40 Champlin Ave
Penn Yan, New York
- Mikalunas Builders LLC7553 State Highway 12
Sherburne, New York
- Mike Kennis Contracting, LLCPO Box 146
Campbell, New York
- mmccoy construction26 Leatherstocking St
Cooperstown, New York
- McGarvey Construction
- NE Masonry & Construction11 Yorkshire Dr
Glens Falls, New York
- NEWCOMER REMODELING INC8 Elon Pl
Pine City, New York
- Norb Miller General Contractor129 Elm Rd
Dundee, New York
- North Country Millworks, L.L.C.128 S Raquette St
Massena, New York
- North County Carpentry11883 Alleghany Rd .
Silver Creek, New York
- NE Masonry & Construction
- precision home improvments27 centrol ave
Batavia, New York
- precision home improvments
- Sarna Construction165 Black Forest Road
Glen Spey, New York
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Signet Construction Inc.705 N West St
- SPH Services LLC100 Stone Ridge Rd
Dingmans Ferry, Pennsylvania
- Stanley Steemer - Vestal2325 Owego Rd
Vestal, New York
- Steelrain Construction and Restoration115 Co Hwy 29
Davenport, New York
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Sarna Construction
- Valley Contracting & Renovations5482 Obes Glen Rd
Canisteo, New York
- Valley Contracting & Renovations