Installing a dishwasher can change your kitchen cleanup routine for the better. Find out how much it costs to install a dishwasher and slash your after-dinner cleanup time.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Batavia, NY
There are 7 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Batavia
- DELLO STRITTO APPLIANCE REPAIRHalf way through the first load, two months after initial call and well beyond the window to return, the problem is still there! Didn't fix anything! They refuse to come back out as I withheld a $48 *rescheduled* appointment fee, BECAUSE TWO MONTHS LATER IT STILL DOESNT WORK. You got paid for the work you already completed! Verified by KitchAid! What a racket! Warranty repairs pay out for a base hourly. If it's 5 billable hours and only take you 2, you still get 5. Unprofessional, different information based on who you talk to. What a joke
- STEVES CARBONIC COSteve is very responsive and professional. I've called him numerous times to repair various appliances in my home. He's honest and trustworthy. He'll tell me flat out if it's not worth repairing. He'll install the new amd take the old appliances if need be. I wouldn't want to call anyone else. Highly recommended
- Apple Appliance Repair - FairfaxIt was a great but short experience. I sent an email Sunday night expecting a call/response the next day. I got a call within an hour of sending the email and arranged for a repairman to arrive between 10:00 am and 1:00 pm. I was told that the repairman would call me when he was 30 minutes away from arriving. The repairman did call around 12:30 and was only 20 minutes away from my location. He was prompt and very professional. Even though it became clear there was no actual problem for him to fix, he ran through several cycles to ensure that it was not a fluke result. When a new light came on "Hot surface", he indicated that this light would automatically turn off in 3 minutes time - the amount of time necessary to cool down. He stayed around to ensure that indeed the light extinguished. The only thing that could have beat my expectations was if "no charge" was assigned instead of $50.00. That said, the fee was very reasonable for coming out and the peace of mind gained was well worth the price
- PATTERSONS APPLIANCE REPAIR LLCPattersons Appliance Repair did an awesome job. Richard came the very next day. He was on time and he found the problem quickly and did the repair fast. The price for the service call was more than reasonable and cost for the service was excellent. I will be calling Pattersons Appliance Repair again
- Sears Appliance RepairSuper job. The appointment was promised for the day directly after my phone call. The technician kept me informed of timing and showed up on time. He had to diagnose the problem and then found out the compressor had failed. He had one in the truck. He stayed with the job until it was completed and the unit was checked thoroughly. Neat, clean job
- Sears Appliance RepairThe service was excellent. He called before he came and even waited a few minutes for me to get home from work. He knew what the problem was before he even started and was able to locate the problem (just as he had described) and fixed it quickly. Great job.
- Sears Appliance RepairRepairman determined that a bit of water remaining in drain had frozen causing water to leak when machine tried to drain. By the time we had it fixed, weather had warmed up a bit so problem solved.
- Appliance TecVery well for us! It was a tough job because we have a stacked washer & dryer in a confined space. Steve did a great job in site of the situation.
- Affordable Appliance RepairRemarkably talented fellow, reliable and does excellent work. Extraordinary knowledgeable and efficient. I will recommend him and use him, again.
- A.S.A.P. Appliance ServiceThe machine was beyond a reasonable repair, however I really appreciated his honesty in letting us know that instead of charging us a lot of money for something that would let us down again in the near future. Very honest person. Highly recommend him.
Appliance Repair Experts in Batavia
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Besecker and Coss Service Inc. is a third generation family owned business. We provide fast quality service for all of your appliance repair needs. No matter where it was purchased, we can repair it for you. We provide service in your area, Monday through Friday covering areas like Coudersport, Wellsville, Randolph, Bradford and all points in between. When you call, we will be there in 3 days guaranteed!
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:We are a small business that specializes in handyman home repair services. We are fully insured with worker's comp and liability. We offer clear cut, line item pricing, showing materials cost and labor cost separately. That way you'll always know exactly what you're paying for. We offer detailed estimates so you know what we're doing and if, as we do work, we see an added expense, we'll stop work, inform you and get your approval FIRST before moving forward. Here are some examples of what we ..
- Business Description:Astar Heating & A/C Inc is a customer focused heating and air conditioning company that was originally started in 1976. Located in Middletown, NY, we employ highly trained people whose goal is to make our company the best service company in Orange County New York. Our company specializes in designing, engineering, and installing complete comfort systems for owners of existing homes and buildings just like yours. We take special pride in the craftsmen we train and employ a fact you'll notice i..
- Business Description:Home Power Systems is a unique and focused company specializing in the sales, installation and service of Generac / Guardian automatic home standby and commercial generators. Our company philosophy is quality, integrity and trust. These values fuel our business. PLEASE NOTE: We do not monitor this accounts messaging feature. If you wish to reach out to us please do so through our website, thank you
- Business Description:Zenner & Ritter Home Services is a woman owned family business offering residential and light commerical services since 1930. Presently we maintain a staff of over 40 professionals with a fleet of vehicles to provide prompt service. Promotions vary based on the type of service (heating, generators, plumbing, maintenance, etc.), but include financing options, rebates, Energy Star incentives and published coupons. The true savings are the energy reduction and warranty protection that our produc..Recent Review:On Oct 18th I called Zenner and Ritter to have a service technician come out and find out why my furnace, purchased through them and under warranty, kept turning off. It heated the house but had to be turned on at the furnace every day. On Oct 20th Aaron, the service tech came by and did a very thorough inspection of the entire system, vents and all, and determined that the problem was a bad fuel valve and that they would need to replace the Fuel Control System. He decided to turn the fuel valve off until they came back out and in the process broke it. I signed a service agreement, expensive but necessary. Paid him $97.33 for coming out and was told it would be a few days for them to get the part. It is now November 9th, and I have had to call them four different times to find out when my furnace will be repaired. They won’t call us to give us any updates and every time I call I just get told, they will call me when they get the part in. They offer no other information or solution. In the meantime, we’ve felt the temperature drop steadily, down to the 30’s in the evenings. I’m worried about the health and safety of my family, my water pipes, and how much longer we’ll sit here shivering. While my furnace wasn’t running like it was supposed to, it did at least run before they came out to look at it, and the company just keeps blowing me off, like there’s nothing they can do about itMoros K.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..Recent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & RBritt J.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
Deals in Batavia for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Ensure your front-load washer lasts its lifespan. Follow these front-load washer maintenance tips to fend off damage, mildew, leaks, and other problems.
If your dated appliances don't impress, it's time for a refresh. We break down the cost to refinish appliances, including ovens, refrigerators, washers, and more.
Find appliance repair services in
appliance repair services in Batavia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- JP Home Services4911 state route 145
Cobleskill, New York
- JP Home Services
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- TriState Refrigeration Appliance & Service Repair364 Pacific Ave.
Jersey City, New Jersey
- TriState Refrigeration Appliance & Service Repair
- Zenner & Ritter Home Services3404 Bailey Ave
Buffalo, New York
- Zenner & Ritter Home Services