Contractors and subcontractors can put liens against your property to ensure they’re paid in full after the work. This is what happens when they’re released.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Elkhorn, NE
There are 0 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Matching on Angi
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Elkhorn
- Handyman Connection of ChesterfieldThey were excellent. We had a really short time frame and he got all the work done around other service providers. He did a really good job and he was really patient. He was very professional and accommodating.
- Elmer's Lock & SafeThe technician arrived on time and went to work right away. The work was completed in a timely fashion.
- Elmer's Lock & SafeChristian showed up on time. Was very friendly yet professional. Problem was not as extensive as I thought it would be so charged me lest than quote on phone. So honest also. Christian also did work at our daughter's house and we were highly satisfied with that work also.
- Elmer's Lock & SafeThe service rep was on time, super polite, and performed the lock swaps in less than 20 minutes. I could not have been happier with the price either.
- Elmer's Lock & SafeShane was right on time and went right to work. About 30 minutes later, he was done with all our doors. He was very courtesous and friendly. I would use him again if I was in need of a locksmith.
- Elmer's Lock & SafeArrived on time, explained everything and gave me the best solution based on price and quickly went to work. Took him 1.5 hours.
- Able LocksmithsI ordered the special from Angie's List Big Deals. The locksmith called and we scheduled the appointment. He showed up exactly on time and changed four locks in my house. Professional, courteous, and straightforward when it came to the unusual locks that were previously installed. Happy with the service
- Elmer's Lock & SafeShane was friendly and courteous when I called him on the phone to set up the appointment. He was flexible and eager to meet me whenever it worked for me. He showed up on time and went straight to work. He was able to do the whole job in 20 min. He was clean and polite and he removed his shoes each time he had to walk across the carpet. I think that all makes a difference when you are inviting a stranger to come into your home and mess with your locks! Finally, before he left, he waited as I tried each of the keys in the locks to make sure they all worked. Overall great experience
- CARL JARL GROUPThey were responsive to my phone call. They looked everything over and said they could replace my lock without any problems. They had all of the tools with them. They were done in a short amount of time and on their way.
- Affordable Solutions Inc.I lost the only key to my car. My co-worker recommended Affordable Solutions, Inc. I called first thing in the morning and booked a time. Later, I was running late and asked them if I could push the time back. They were still able to work me into their schedule.Tony made two new transponder keys and an emergency key, just in case locked my key in my car. He gave me detailed instructions about how to re-program my original key, should it ever turn up. Tony was competent, fast and friendly, a really nice guy. These keys would have cost twice as much from the dealership. I'll recommend Tony to anyone needing a key. Tony ROCKS
Locksmiths in Elkhorn
- Business Description:HOME INSPECTIONS, TERMITE INSPECTIONS, PEST CONTROL, CARPET CLEANING AND LOCKSMITHING.Recent Review:My primary source for evaluating/selecting this vendor was Angie's List. I tend to be most influenced by ratings (and # of ratings). In this case, I found several different vendors to choose from (a good problem to have, methinks). As a first-time home buyer, I had lots of questions. I had two colleagues who just recently purchased homes and I reviewed the packets they received from their home inspectors. This was helpful for me in terms of identifying those "features" that I found useful in a home inspection. Two features I found important were (1) pictures associated w/the narratives; and (2) both digital and hard-copy versions of the inspection report. <br /> When I called AmeriSpec, I was pleased to speak w/a knowledgeable, professional (and surprisingly affable) woman. She was patient, answered all of my questions, and had a terrific sense of humor. Exactly the type of employee I'd want for customer management. <br /> The inspector showed-up on time, introduced himself, and I remember thinking that he was a trainee that would accompany a more seasoned inspector (which was not the case). He appeared very young, nervous, albeit professional. Upon finishing the inspection, he printed the inspection report, bound in a 3-ring binder, and included a digital copy on DVD. The report included a high-level (3-page) summary, as well as a more detailed (50+ page) report. As he started reviewing the results, there were no pictures. When asked, he said that he took pictures and directed my attention to his laptop screen. At this point, he stopped referring to the narrative and instead started reviewing the pictures, one-by-one. The order of the pictures didn't correspond to the report, which made it more difficult in discerning his findings. Moreover, he had some difficulty using the Windows Picture Viewer app on his laptop (zooming in/out, escaping back to thumbnail view, etc.). At this point, we were jumping back and forth from pictures on his laptop to various pages in his binder, further exacerbating my confusion - and his nervousness. He managed to answer most of my questions, but at one point, he stopped and said he remembered that he found 2 items that needed "special attention" that weren't included in his report. He concluded our discussion, returned to his printer, and printed 2 complete reports (both the full and summary reports). Instead of replacing the erroneous sheets, he handed me two stacks of paper (loose-leaf), thanked me for using AmeriSpec, and left. It took some time to find/replace the 3 sheets in my binder (at least he didn't staple them). After thinking about this, I decided to contact their office - not to complain, but rather - to share my observations. If this were my company, I would be interested in the opinions of my customers. In this case, I thought these issues could be corrected with training and/or spending time shadowing a more experienced home inspector. <br /> It took several calls to finally speak w/a manager, and when I did, he was very patient, understanding, and professional. I ended the call satisfied that I adequately shared my concerns and assured him I wasn't looking for a refund; rather, I simply wanted to share my observations. <br /Bret W.
- Business Description:We are a full service locksmithing company. We have 4 mobile units available to assist you wherever you may need us, and a large shop located just outside of downtown Omaha that is open for walk ins and appointmentsRecent Review:tried to get keys cut at two other locations and was unsuccessful. Keymaster took less than 5 minutes to cut two sets of keys and they worked perfectly. this will be the first stop for more keys. <br />Donald C.
- Business Description:CFS Insurance values the agent-client relationship and we realize as life changes and choices are made; your insurance needs change to. Because of this we conduct and strongly encourage annual and life event reviews. We want to visit with you when these events happen in your life; adoption or birth of a child, child(ren) turn(s) 16 and obtain's a Drivers License, death of a Partner, Spouse or Significant Other, divorce, engagement, home purchase, marriage, or retirement
- Business Description:Additional phone - (712) 328-4299.Recent Review:I discovered that my older model car wouldn't start this morning, and since I don't know enough about cars to diagnose the problem on my own I looked online in my area for towing and auto services. MrRescue was the first choice on the list offering roadside assistance, so I got the information and called. The receptionist, Debbie, was extremely courteous and professional. She listened with sympathy to my explanation of the problem and then went out of her way to ensure that the company could service my vehicle before she sent a technician out. Once she assured me that my vehicle could be serviced she took all of my information, gave me a concise estimate of repairs and what services I could expect, and when I should expect the repairman, Scott. Not only did Scott arrive on time, he showed up fifteen minutes sooner than the time quoted. He got straight to work, testing the battery of my car as he suspected based on my description that might be the issue. Sure enough, the battery was dead. He pulled out the old battery, put the new one in, and chatted at me the whole time which put me at ease regarding the repair and the cost. He charged me an amazingly low fee for the new equipment and service and had me heading off to work within half an hour of his arrival. The estimate Debbie quoted me was right on the money. Very rarely do I utilize a service without calling multiple places and getting estimates first, but I was in a hurry and took the first available provider, MrRescue, and I'm glad I did. This company employs individuals that are ingratiating, professional, and willing to go those extra steps to ensure you are 100% satisfied with the service you receive. In the future, when I require roadside assistance, MrRescue will without a doubt be the first number I callMichael H.
- Business Description:Tom Sutko purchased Leapin Lizard Locksmiths in spring 2010 when he also purchased the Omaha and Lincoln offices of AmeriSpec Home Inspections and TNT Termite Services. Since that time, the team for all three companies has grown to a group of more than 20 professionalsRecent Review:I was overall very pleased with the service I was provided, especially for the price. Because the locks were old and original some custom parts had to be ordered. I was updated on the progress and was able to get my locks changed within the week. The service man I had was extremely nice and personable. I will recommend them to anyone. :) <br /Jennifer A.
- Business Description:"Don’t call on any other service provider for your locksmith needs other than La Vista Quick Locksmith. We can assist you with your automotive, residential and commercial locksmith service needs. There isn’t a problem that is too difficult for us to handle at La Vista Quick Locksmith. We have the most qualified locksmith technicians in the area. They know how to effectively handle any lock or key situation regardless of the level of difficulty. It is because of their level of training and the..
- Business Description:"If you are looking for affordable locksmith service in Offutt AFB, look no further than USA Pro Locksmiths. With the help of our locksmith services, our locksmith technicians will be able to provide you with the quality services that you need. USA Pro Locksmiths provides residential, commercial and automotive locksmith services. When you need any of the aforementioned services, rely on the professional services offered to you at USA Pro Locksmiths. We have assembled the best team of locksmit..
- Business Description:Elmer's Lock & Safe provides reliable, friendly, and professional Locksmith services at very competitive prices. We stand behind our workmanship and maintain a high level of client satisfaction. At Elmer's Lock & Safe we have a fully equipped mobile machine shop that can handle all of you locksmithing needs with very fast response timesRecent Review:The locksmith, Shane, was on time and did just and excellent job, including working with some very old, tough locks. Shane also presented options when decision points were reached and offered excellent advice. I wholeheartedly recommend Elmer'sDosho P.
- Business Description:The one call for all your home and property needs.
- Business Description:This company is a small, efficient, trustworthy, family owned, and dependable. We also provide services at a reasonable price and for major jobs we do offer payment plans.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Both single and double cylinder deadbolts will enhance your home’s security. Learn all about double versus single cylinder deadbolts to find out which is right for you.
Find out how much it costs to install deadbolt locks based on factors like the type of lock and whether or not you hire a pro to install your deadbolt.
Find locksmiths in
locksmiths in Elkhorn
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Able Locksmiths24 S 7th St.
Council Bluffs, Iowa 51501
- Affordable Solutions Inc4203 S. 87th St.
Omaha, Nebraska 68127
- Affordable Solutions Inc.1609 Ridgeview Dr
Papillion, Nebraska 68046
- AMERISPEC HOME INSPECTION14920 A Cir
Omaha, Nebraska 68144
- At Your Service Locksmiths IncorporatedPO BOX 27658
Omaha, Nebraska 68127
- Able Locksmiths
- CARL JARL GROUP11055 I ST
Omaha, Nebraska 68137
- CARL JARL GROUP
- Elmer's Lock & Safe22410 Giles Rd.
Gretna, Nebraska 68028
- Elmer's Lock & Safe
- Joshua Bogardus Plumbing & More Inc.13536 County Road 27
Blair, Nebraska 68008
- Joshua Bogardus Plumbing & More Inc.
- KEYMASTERS OF GREATER OMAHA3422 LEAVENWORTH ST
Omaha, Nebraska 68105
- KEYMASTERS OF GREATER OMAHA
- Leapin' Lizard Locksmiths14920 A Cir.
Omaha, Nebraska 68144
- Leapin' Lizard Locksmiths
- MILLARD LUMBER12900 I St
Omaha, Nebraska 68137
- MILLARD LUMBER
- Pop A Lock4503 S 88th St
Omaha, Nebraska 68127
- Pop A Lock
- Security Equipment, Inc.2238 South 156 Circle
Omaha, Nebraska 68130
- Security Equipment, Inc.
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St
Indianapolis, Indiana 46268