CARL JARL GROUP

Founded 1892 • With Angi since September 2006

Guns
Auto Alarms

24/7 Emergency Locksmith Service. Shop: M - F: 8 am - 5 pm. Locally Owned Family Business Since 1892. All of Our Employees Have had Background Checks, are Uniformed and will Arrive in Company Owned, Marked Vehicles....

ADT

Offers by ADT on Angi
SafeStreets - ADT Authorized Provider

Promo Offer: FREE Standard Security System + FREE Outdoor HD Camera + FREE $100 Visa Giftcard w/installation fee & monthly monitoring agreement. For 140 years, ADT has been the leading home security provider in the country. SafeStreets, ADT's Authorized Provider, sells and installs ADT-monitored home security systems. Our team consists of 300+ trained consultants, covering more than 90% of the United States across 44 states. We are experts on the latest smart-home technology, and highly focused on giving all customers a 5-Star Experience™. SafeStreets is committed to bringing high-tech security equipment, backed by 24/7 professional monitoring, to the place that matters most - your home. We have same day and next day appointments available, all scheduled within a one hour window. Call us anytime for a custom home security assessment and free quote! Comprehensive Security System ADT 24/7 Monitoring Touch Screen Control Panel Motion Detectors, Glass Break Sensors, & Point-of-Entry Sensors Indoor, Outdoor, & Doorbell Cameras Smart Home Automation Smoke, Carbon Monoxide, & Flood Sensors Mobile App Control Cellular Connection Back-up Battery Supply Maintenance/Extended Warranty Homeowners Insurance Certificate Theft Protection Guarantee

10/30/2014

N Z.

I called on Wednesday morning and they offered to get someone out to see me that afternoon but I couldn't make it back home. So we scheduled an appointment for Thursday between 8am-10am. James arrived at 8:40am and was very professional and skilled. He rekeyed both the front and back door and was able to find a solution for the old, non-standard width door between the house and garage to add keyed entry via the garage so that we can now access the house from our garage. All in all a great experience at a surprisingly affordable price.

Description of Work
Rekeyed the front and back door. Added a key to the lock on the garage door.

09/11/2014

Jason O.

The lock was placed on an exterior door. The representative and quot;Johnand quot; did an awesome job and kept everything clean with no mess at all. John was on time and called before to confirm everything was correct. I would use this company every time.

Description of Work
Came out and placed put on a lock on a exterior door.

09/03/2014

Lauren H.

Very well. Received a call within 10 minutes of placing the service Call. They arrived to my house within 20 minutes. Service was quick and fast.

Description of Work
Opened locked house door.

06/26/2014

Jamie S.

I received a call within 30 minutes of calling in to have someone come out and replace the lock. The technician was very professional. Diagnosed the problem right away and was done within 20 minutes. In all it took from the time of my call to the work being done was 1 hour and 30 minutes. The call was not urgent, but the company was great to work with.

Description of Work
They came out and replaced the door knob and keyed the lock to match the other locks.

06/06/2014

LINDA D.

The locksmith was prompt and very professional. I strongly recommend them and will definitely use Carl Jarl again in the future.

Description of Work
Replaced a locked deadbolt and replaced another lock

Category locksmith

We look forward to serving our customers everyday. Without you we do not exist. Please know that we also appreciate you taking the time to review your experience. Thank you ! Carl Jarl Group

06/22/2012

Quincie C.

They have very interesting specialty keys and items and can usually help you figure out what you're looking for.

Description of Work
I used them for keying a lock, I've also used them for lock out service.

02/16/2012

Debra F.

Carl Jarl installed a home security system. I had used the company in the past for basic locksmith work and had been impressed with the responsiveness of the company and the professionalism of the staff. I was able to get an estimate promptly. The rep did not try to oversell but instead worked with me to determine exactly what was necessary and practical. The company does not simply install and then sell your system to a national company. The company keeps the work local (the monitoring is via a subcontract with a national company but the customer works with Carl Jarl throughout the life of the system). The installer was very professional and has been responsive to follow up phone calls and questions.

Description of Work
Installation of home security system

02/24/2011

Roberta K.

initially the appt was made and they did not show up, claimed they had no record of appt. Upon rescheduling, they were very prompt in arrival and took care repairing the problem lock. They were able to correct the problem with part of another lock they had brought with them. The repaired lock has worked wonderfully since their visit. The worker was very knowledgable and would recommend them for lock repairs.

Description of Work
had doorlock repaired, saved us money by repairing an old, but substantial lock

03/21/2008

Susan S.

My house was on the market and someone during a showing decided to try the lock handle on the garage. It locked all right. :-) Unfortunately I didn't have a key and the lock had been unused for so long it wouldn't unlock anyway. The locksmith from Carl Jarl was quick and knowledgeable. He gave me some options and the price of each. I would use this company again.

Description of Work
Drilled out old key lock on garage door. Replaced lock with a dummy. Put a screw into garage door bar so garage could not be accidentally locked again.

09/21/2006

Philip F.

I was very pleased with their locksmith service. I paid one low price of maybe about a hundred dollars or so and he took care of three entrances in my home for me. I paid a very reasonable price for the work that was done for me and I felt that I was treated like a valued customer.

Description of Work
He installed new locks in three doors on my new home. I wanted one key to work on all three doors.

Category locksmith

Since 1892 Carl Jarl locksmiths Has Provided Convenience, Peace of Mind and Protection in the Omaha Metro Area and Beyond. The Area's Oldest and Most Complete Locksmith for Home, Auto and Business. We Also Offer Safe's and Vault's for Residential and Commercial Use with Professional Installation Available. Monitored Security Systems for Home and Business. Call Today or See Our Website for More Information.