Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Minot, ND
There are 0 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Minot
- JAM MasonryI called for a estimate and was told he would be by the next day. Jim showed up, wrote the estimate and I approved it. Two days later they started. In the end, they cleaned up and the job looks awesome.
- JOST CONSTRUCTIONJost Construction came for evaluation of project in early spring of 2011. Details were discussed and date of mid July 2011 was established to begin project. After repeated phone calls to Jost with no return calls by them, they finally arrived in October 2011 to begin Masonry work. All $35,000.00 is paid to them. Spring of 2012 with first rainfall, the basement leaks water. A phone call to Jost results in no response by them. Again, after repeated phone calls to them, Jost arrived in late August to inspect the water situation. Nothing is done to the basement foundation or any part of the original project Jost did in the fall of 2011 during the calender year of 2012. A new year arrives and it is spring of 2013. The first rainfall brings water into the basement again. More phone calls to Jost in April 2013 results in a visit by Jost in May 2013. Another visit by Jost with a landscaper a few weeks later finds cracks on interior basement walls of the mortar between cement blocks and soaking wet walls from ceiling to floor. Jost determines the whole project from 2011 will have to be excavated and inspected and it has nothing to do with landscaping issues. This information was found out only after AGAIN repeated phone calls to Jost with them NEVER returning a phone call. Phone calls to Jost the entire summer and early fall of 2013 resulted in Jost finally arriving in October of 2013 to excavate dirt around foundation of home. All drain tile was crushed. They did not replace it with new, but rather "spliced" it. Covered exterior walls with plastic sheeting. Am still waiting for the cracks on the interior walls to be fixed or filled and for the insulation (which they ripped off to see the extent of the water seepage) to be replaced on the interior walls. Also, still waiting for central air conditioning unit to be reinstalled and now winterized as it is November in North Dakota and what will happen to the large pile of dirt in the yard? I should mention the person who answers the phone at Jost actually laughed when she was informed that the project failed and the basement was leaking water. She also likes to hang up the phone rather that continue a civilized conversation. Such professionalism for a business read less
Masonry Contractors in Minot
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repair read lessRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:GSA Contract: GS - 21F - 0087Y We are a manufacturer of Radcon Formula # 7, a unique concrete sealing material. Radcon Formula # 7 penetrates concrete to form a gel barrier that repels moisture,
- Business Description:Advanced Tile & Stone has over 20 years experience providing quality installation of ceramic tile both Commercial and Residential. Specializing on floors, bathrooms, back splashes, and kitchen counter tops, bathroom tub surrounds, and much more. Prompt quality work and customer satisfaction is our number one objective read less
- Business Description:When it comes to projects around the house, to include building your dream home we are your one stop shop. We offer remodel projects from remodeling the basement, kitchen or bathrooms to building a deck or building a sun room we are your one stop shop read lessRecent Review:.Steven M.
- Business Description:At Dakota Brick, we pride ourselves in being the only masonry contractor in the area who provides a COMPLETE line of masonry services, including brick, block, and stone veneers, reinforced brick/block masonry, poured concrete, tile, and ornamental plaster. We are also the only masonry pro in the area who offers a custom stone casting and brick making service. From a backyard fire pit, to a full masonry home, Dakota Brick has you covered. Contacts us for a free consult, or to view our avail.. read less
- Business Description:General contractor. All of our workers are licensed, registered and insured with the state of North Dakota, this also includes our sub-contractors. At Dom's we believe in god first and treating our customers with the utmost respect. Twice a year we have a window and siding special, one in the spring and one in the fall. Usually at the end of August we will offer $1,500 off on a complete installation on either siding or windows - windows minimum order is 10 installed by Dom's, siding minimum o.. read lessRecent Review:He was rude and disrespectful. <br />Judy N.
- Business Description:Panther construction was Established in 2011. Although we are a newer company, our members and employees come with a large and vast history of experience In residential construction. Not only do we strive to complete top quality work, but we push to keep costs down for the customer. We hope to acquire your buisness, and look forward to hearing from you soon read less
- Business Description:I provide individuals who are looking for a specific design to be carried out as per order and backed by, don't like it, we can change and/or fix it. I specialize in roofing, siding, windows, doors, garage doors, manufactured stone work, insulating, and remodels. Whether it's new construction or registered with the state historical society, no project to small! I am the owner of Lyle's AB and C, the only member, and the only employee. Don't let this mislead you to think project time line wou.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
The cost of brick siding and veneers can depend on several factors, including the thickness of the brick and whether you choose to use real brick or manufactured stone. The average cost to install brick siding for a 2,500 square foot home is about $18,000
Find masonry contractors in
- Turtle Lake
- New Town
masonry contractors in Minot
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advanced Tile & Stone LLC410 Park Dr.
Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Advanced Tile & Stone LLC
- Five Star Remodeling2421 N 7th Street
Bismarck, North Dakota
- Five Star Remodeling
- Karsky Construction & Homes, LLCPO Box 742
Mandan, North Dakota
- Karsky Construction & Homes, LLC
- Lyle's Advanced Builders and Construction LLC1541 19th Ave W
Williston, North Dakota
- Lyle's Advanced Builders and Construction LLC
- Panther Construction LLC.P.O. Box 1967
Watford City, North Dakota
- Panther Construction LLC.
- QUALITY LANDSCAPING2500 20TH AVE SE
Minot, North Dakota
- QUALITY LANDSCAPING