When a timely fix is required, knowing your home's door manufacturer for replacement parts can ensure a perfect fit. Here are four ways to identify the door manufacturer and get the parts you need.
Get matched with top door installers in Minot, ND
There are 2 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Minot
- Renewal by Andersen of Grand Forks, NDVery helpful, from making sure measurements were accurate, to helping select the right door for our needs to the actual installation. Everything went very smoothly, Chris and Jeff did an excellent job, it went quick and everything was done wonderfully.
- The Window & Door StoreWe are moving and I wanted to get the broken screen door replaced on my home. They said it would take 2-3 weeks to get the door, then 2-3 months to schedule the time to replace it. We will be moving within a month so that's as far as my contact went.
- OVERHEAD DOORWe have an old garage door that was installed by Overhead Door over a decade ago. One of the track springs snapped and damaged the wood support brace. The first time that Overhead door came out the repair was quick. A new spring was installed. Well the broken brace made the door lopsided and wobbly. On their second visit, all new angle iron braces were installed and the installer took the time to describe all the work done and to make recommendations for when we upgrade. We will definitely have Overhead Door install the upgrade when we are ready
- LOWE'SI have been getting quotes on replacing the sliding patio doors for almost a month. Pricing ranged from 10K to 6K before I visited Lowes and got their quote. They quoted Jeld-Wen doors with their private label. They were the lowest price at $4479 that included installation. The customer service person spent a lot of time explaining different types of glass. I placed the order with them. They scheduled the installer to measure the openings. The installer they used was an old time carpenter, I could tell he had a lot of experience installing doors. Lowes telephoned me many times to tell me that a) the doors were ordered, b) permits were arranged, c) when the doors arrived, d) when the doors would be delivered, and e) when they could install them. The installer called himself also to inform us of his schedule and to work around ours. He had the doors installed in one day, next day finished with trim, and re-hanging our window treatments. They did an excellent job
- Fettig Millwork and WindowsI was out of town when the work was done. When I got home, the lock was in, worked perfectly, looked great, keys on the table, no sign of any mess or debris.
- Gagnon ConstructionI spent about $5,000 totally. I had a good experience with them. They had good personality. They provided great service and the quality was great. I have not had any problems with their work. They were very quick and reliable. Also, they had really good pricing. Everything was great. They came out within a couple of hours I had called them. They were better than any contractor I had talked with. I will use them again in the future
- Andrick CompaniesI don't know what to say, wish I would have found Andrick Companies much sooner. Shaun responded right away to my request for an estimate, showed up when he said he would, completed services as requested, cleaned up after the project, and went above and beyond in customer service. He was very polite, professional and extremely trustworthy. I highly recommend him
- The Window & Door StoreMy salesman was excellent in his attention to the details in the ordering process as well as keeping me informed throughout the entire process. The installation crew did an outstanding job, were prompt and handled all my questions well. Would definitely recommend this company.
- OVERHEAD DOORThe garage door opener stopped working. I called to see when someone could come out to take a look at it. Due to last years flooding, it is difficult to find anyone to come out to fix anything. They are either busy rebuilding their own business or working on new construction or repair of flood damaged buildings. Within 24 hours the office staff had someone here to take a quick look at what would need to be done and to get the door closed for security purposes. It was determined that the computer board had burned out. The technician gave me several repair options. Rather than have several visits trying various options, I chose to have the entire unit replaced. They were very busy and could not finish it that work week but they did a temporary fix that would allow me to open the door at the main switch. They were here the next work week and put in a Legacy 800 with a 5 year parts warranty and a 1 year labor warranty.It runs quietly and smoothly. The technician was knowledgeable and concerned. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone as my experience was very good
- NORTHWEST BUILDING IMPROVEMENTThey did a very good job. They were good at fixing any problems that came up immediately. Thjey were professional and cleaned up after themselves. Their prices were very reasonable and we would highly recommend them.
Door Installers in Minot
- Business Description:With over 20 years in the Door Industry, I specialize in the service, repair and installation of entry and exit door systems, in both the commercial and residential markets. Whether you require installation in a newly constructed building or home or are contemplating replacing or repairing existing doors, I can supply you with a quote, or go over your various options. Accurate Door can provide installation, service and repair of all makes and models of residential and commercial garage, overh..Recent Review:It was excellent. They showed up on time, very knowledgeable about what they're doing, very polite, and their price was very reasonable.Joe C.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictableWilliam B.
- Business Description:We house & directly employ over 30 professional craftsman, fully equipped with experience, tools, and adequate help for any commercial or residential project we accept. We offer free written estimates for serious customers. We are a licensed contractor, insured with a $2mm general liability policy, and carry workman's comp coverage
- Business Description:Additional contact - Lana Nogosek. Independently owned & operated. Additional DBA - Glass Doctor. Additional phone numbers - (701) 852-3742, (800) 642-2232.Recent Review:Go to another company in Minot if you need custom glass work done. <br />tanya b.
- Business Description:feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may haveRecent Review:Great "service" when it came to selling and bidding and calling and getting me to sign. Promised windows would be installed in 6-8 weeks . Then said it would be done in another month. Then December rolled around and I called and called them. Last window installed end of December -- they had put in a window in the wrong spot and wanted me to pay for it. Make sure they have a drawing of where you do and do not want new windows. Nice windows, but messy sealant and sawdust left behind for me to clean up. Frustrating. But if you keep on top of them, you get nice windowsAnessa P.
- Business Description:I have recently just broke off from my job wanting to start my own thing i have lots of experience with construcion including framing homes, decks ,concrete ,additions. And more. Im very particular about my work i have clean and nice work and take pride in my work and love to see a happy customer
- Business Description:free estimates
- Recent Review:They gave us great service, we had two meetings regarding our needs and bids. We took 4 bids including from the big boys like Pella and Anderson. The bids were comparable but what we really liked was they did not subcontract out the installation, these were their employees that had been with them (15-22 years; so we knew the installation would be done correctly and with a life time warranty that was transferable we knew they would stand behind their work. <br>Justin was here a couple of times a day during the removal and installation and they worked well with another contractor that was doing a seperate project. The crew was on time and very professional. Clean up was great and took care not to hurt any of the plants or landscaping. <br>We will use them again and would highly recommend them to otherKathy F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
When doors refuse to open, close, or lock properly, going about your day can become a real headache. How much can you expect door repairs to cost? From small DIY fixes to major replacements, we've broken down everything you need to know.
Keeping you and your home protected with fortified exterior doors doesn’t always mean replacing your door entirely. This guide will give you a few ways to strengthen your door and frame and make it resistant to forced entry.
Find door installers in
- Turtle Lake
- New Town
door installers in Minot
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24/7 DC Construction126 delta av so.
Bismarck, North Dakota
- 24/7 DC Construction
- Fettig Millwork and Windows712 13th Ave NW
Mandan, North Dakota
- Fettig Millwork and Windows
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Smart Energy Solutions
- The Window & Door Store815 E Main Ave
Bismarck, North Dakota
- The Window & Door Store
- WINDO THERMPO Box 405
Hoosick Falls, New York
- WINDO THERM