A home accessibility remodel can make your living space much more comfortable for people with disabilities. Here are some ways you can finance this project.
Get matched with top home remodeling contractors in Minot, ND
There are 3 highly-rated local home remodeling contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Home Remodeling Reviews in Minot
- Revertical inc.They did an amazing job. Very professional workers and wonderful looking bathroom now, replacing a 40 year old bathroom.
- Bath FitterI love my new bath fitter. I am totally pleased with everything Jeremy did. I couldn't believe how good it looked when he was done. I would recommend Jeremy to anyone any time. He's the best.
- Revertical inc.Bathroom remodel turned out better than I had thought it could considering the condition when they started. I bought house and bathroom was in dire shape. Turned out great. Excellent job painting all the rooms and replacing windows in basement. Left no mess and cleaned up work area after job was completed
- Apple RemodelingI work nights and was grateful to Ted for working around my sleep schedule. Ted always kept in touch, (illegible) the work himself. I have no complaints and am very pleased with the results.
- Shane White PlumbingThey helped us choose a shower to our specifications, and stayed within the approximate cost amount originally submitted.
- Paul Davis Restoration & RemodelingIt was terrific. Internal water leak and damaged 2 floors. We live 150 miles away from our IA16 house. Company came in and took care of everything without us being there. We did not have to worry about anything.
- Gagnon ConstructionI spent about $5,000 totally. I had a good experience with them. They had good personality. They provided great service and the quality was great. I have not had any problems with their work. They were very quick and reliable. Also, they had really good pricing. Everything was great. They came out within a couple of hours I had called them. They were better than any contractor I had talked with. I will use them again in the future
- Phillips Custom Home DesignMy experience has been excellent. The bathroom/bedroom remodel took about 1.5 months and the results were stunning. The quality of the work is phenomenal and I ended up with the elegant, beautiful, tranquil retreat that I was envisioning. We are about 1.5 months into the living room, kitchen and study remodel, and we are now in the home stretch. Again, the results are stunning. My 80's town home (which I had not touched since moving here in July 2001) is completely transformed thanks to the guys at Phillips Custom Home Design!! I have thoroughly enjoyed working with all of the men at Phillips. They are extremely professional and thorough. I am completely comfortable with them in working in my home. I appreciate that they are so respectful and easy to talk and laugh with. We have bounced ideas back and forth, so I have been very involved in the process. I have had my questions answered promptly and everything explained to me very well. They have been partners with me in this process and that has made the process easier. After a short break, we will be embarking on the final phase of the reno (guest bath and guest bedroom). I am thrilled to recommend Phillips Custom Home Design. They are truly top-notch and I am so grateful for all they have done for me
- Lessard ConstructionThe project was very smooth, the workers kept the job site very clean, and the workmanship was top notch . Highly recommend this contractor.
- JERRY'S CUSTOM CARPENTRYI have reviewed Jerry's Custom Carpentry before and from the great experience of the last job I knew he was the man for the next job. I started making my own measurements and went after price quotes for cabinets. Then I contacted Jerry for removal and install. I needed new trim on window and doorways and a new door. Jerry made sure that he matched the wood type to the rest of the home. This meant special order. When the wood came in and was stained some of the pieces did not match grain wise. He had it reorder. The attention to detail is one of the reason I like Jerrry. He is there when he says he going to be and keeps you informed of any changes or problems and always he has you make the decision on changes or other needs before he goes ahead. His option is always in the best interest of the project and you. I was never worried about any added costs because I knew he would charge me fairly. When it comes to needing a good contractor to do building or remodeling we all worry about cost and how well the project will turn out, we never know about the hidden problems and of course the hidden costs. With this contractor I never worried when we hit a stopper in the project because I knew Jerry would work it out for me. I never worried about cost because I knew Jerry would be fair, never even asked how much. It needed to be done and I knew Jerry would not over charge me for it. If you need a contractor that you can rely on, one the that charges fair rates, one that is professional,one that has your best interest in mind and you want quality work done. Then Jerry's Custom Carpentry is the right contractor for the job and you
Home Remodeling Contractors in Minot
- Business Description:Revertical inc. is based in central North Dakota and provides a wide variety of services ranging from foundation to finish. Primarily residential but we have worked some on some commercial projects. We can do new construction, but specialize in remodeling or repairing existing properties. This includes but is not limited to roofing, foundations, drywall, flooring, siding, decks, patios, doors and windows. Chris and Katie (the owners) have flipped house's on the side since 2005. Chris worked f..Recent Review:Fantastic! Thorough & easy to work with. Answered questions & made recommendations based on the specific needs of the house. Honest. Experienced. Will definitely be contacting them if needed for future work.Elizabeth A.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:It was great; designs came in from around the world. Our kids loved the process. The Arcbazar staff was typically very responsive and the process went pretty smoothly, even though it takes some serious preparation to get the competition goingRebecca N.
- Business Description:Welcome to Cabinets.com, one of the largest online retailers of assembled discount kitchen cabinets and a growing resource for all of your kitchen needs. Purchasing kitchen cabinets online is something new to a lot of home owners and renovators. At Cabinets.com, our team strives to build trust over the internet, provide the best quality service and products, as well as care for our community and environment. Cabinets.com was started in 2009 as Kitchen Resource Direct, one of the first compani..Recent Review:My initial impression of this company, their responsiveness, and professionalism is outstanding. Tim helped me perfect my design, and customer service promptly fixed a small issue that I had when ordering. If the quality of the product is anywhere close to as good as the service, then this is going to be hard to beatColin C.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:I live in Vancouver, BC and the company is based in Houston, TX so a degree of trust is necessary before any order is placed. In my case the awning was sent via truck freight and a large metal-clad crate arrived, seemingly intact. Not immediately apparent when the goods were received was the fact that a fork lift had penetrated the base of the crate and crushed the canopy beyond repair. When I attempted to claim damage insurance from the shipper they sent out a damage inspector and I thought everything was on-track. To my amazement, the freight company declined responsibility for the damage and refused to pay any part of the claim. At this point James Threadgill of Classic Copper Works stepped in to offer a full replacement of the damaged item at no cost to me. I have now received the replacement item (this time sent by FedEx rather than the dodgy truck freight firm) and it is perfect. Classic Copper Works certainly did not make a profit on this transaction but they earned my respect. ThanksGarry C.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:Roger's Repair (also on Angie's list , cam over promptly found our problem, contacted the Hi Tech and repairs were made. <br /> Very happy with the Warranty company and Rogers Repairs. <br /> <br />Louise R.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditions
- Business Description:All types of home construction and remodeling. We specialize in garages, siding, windows and interior trim work, as well as custom home building and decks. Bsquare construction employs 4 carpenters and we pride ourselves in a job well done in a timely manner. Billing is net 7 days from the completion of the project, with other terms, such as deposites or partial payments, decided on a job by job basisRecent Review:Overall it went well. They were the only company that didn't try to re do my whole house. They listened to what I wanted done, quoted me a legitimate price based on that work and then executed it nicely. Once materials showed up to my house work began shortly after. They made pretty fast progress removing the old siding. I had cleaned all the siding that I removed and to save money on material they were able to reinstall those pieces on the sides of the house. This was tough since the top half was already done. Then they did all new siding for the front and back, to include the soffits and vents. The guy who does the window and door trim was obviously very experienced. He made quick work of custom cutting every piece right there at the house and installed it quickly. My only complaint is that they told me if there were any left over material I could return it to Minot Lumber (where it was ordered from) and get a refund. What actually happened was I brought it back and they credited BSquare Construction who in turn never gave me any money back. I called a few times and was never able to get anything. It was only a little bit of stuff returned so I just let it go after a while. Overall pretty good experience. I would hire this company to do more work on my house. <br /Frank R.
- Business Description:Extreme custom work that infuses stone, metal and wood.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home remodeling contractor articles
Storing furniture the right way requires a bit of upfront effort. Use these tips to pack your storage unit like a pro and enjoy damage-free furniture later.
Renovating a kitchen will improve your resale value and provide a show-stopping centerpiece for your home. Here's how to get started—and what to expect.
Find home remodeling contractors in
home remodeling contractors in Minot
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- BSquare Construction1800 Sunset Blvd
Minot, North Dakota 58703
- BSquare Construction
- Dom's CF Home Improvements304 18th St SW Ste B
Minot, North Dakota 58701
- Dom's CF Home Improvements
- E A Anderson Construction617 Arnold Ave
Portland, North Dakota 58274
- E A Anderson Construction
- Infinity Flooring Solutions LLC130 College Ave
Dickinson, North Dakota 58601
- Infinity Flooring Solutions LLC
- Johnson Windows & Siding723 3rd Ave
Northwest Jamestown, North Dakota 58554
- Johnson Windows & Siding
- Leingang Home Center Inc2601 Twin City Dr
Mandan, North Dakota 58554
- Leingang Home Center Inc
- Mindt Construction11 54th Ave SE
Minot, North Dakota 58701
- Mindt Construction
- Northern Plains Plumbing Heating & Air2510 Vermont Ave
Bismarck, North Dakota 58504
- Northern Plains Plumbing Heating & Air
- Rausch Granite Products1116 Jackson Blvd
Rapid City, South Dakota 57702
- Redwood Creek Builders171 E Cooper Ave
Crescent City, California 95531
- Regal Home SolutionsPO Box 4006
Bismarck, North Dakota 58502
- Revertical inc.Po box 73
Max, North Dakota 58759
- RG King Construction LLC1310 north 19th street
Bismarck, North Dakota 58501
- Rausch Granite Products
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
Melbourne, Florida 32935
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur
- Venable Enterprises208 7th Ave SE
Minot, North Dakota 58701
- Venable Enterprises
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020