Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Minot, ND
There are 3 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Minot
- ROGERS CONSTRUCTIONTHE BEST!!!! They were prompt, courteous, they interacted like a team throughout the project and they were wonderful to work with. They completed our driveway addition/replaced our porch stairs in one day. By 8:30 the following morning they were finished. When I say finished I mean- everything they moved to be able to do the job was put back perfectly, they swept, they back filled the dirt and seeded. My mom would even be impressed!!! NOTHING needed to be done by us. Thank you Rogers Construction. We highly recommend your crew!!! Chris and Judy Klau
- Revertical inc.Bathroom remodel turned out better than I had thought it could considering the condition when they started. I bought house and bathroom was in dire shape. Turned out great. Excellent job painting all the rooms and replacing windows in basement. Left no mess and cleaned up work area after job was completed
- Schauer ConstructionI saw the Schauer trailer in my neighborhood for about a week as Jerry was working on driveways for three of my neighbors. I figured if that many were having work done with him I'd see how much to place a new concrete garage floor. I previously received a quote to have it lifted for $1500 and when I got his bid of $1800 for new concrete there wasn't even a question on what to do
- Haase & Sons ConstructionJosh is a busy guy so be patient. His work, service, pricing and guarantee is 2nd to none in the business.
- Standard Water Control Systems IncThey showed up on time, actually early, but called to make sure that was going to be alright. Made sure we understood the service they were going to be providing, took measurements and walked us through the whole process and gave us an estimate of how much it would cost to fix our foundation. It sounded like a great plan but was much more than what we wanted to spend. Ultimately, we decided to look into other less permanent fixes in the short term but if we ever decided to go ahead with that kind of project, we would contact them
- Moderow ConstructionWent great!!! Nice and friendly guy, did excellant work. I would definatly hire him again!!!!
- McGruder ConstructionExcellent. Great Work. I have hired rich for the last 30 years and he has always done great work. Would recomend to everyone.
- CRK ConstructionRecently purchased a home in need of repairs, namely the bathroom. Our bathroom floor was previously built with particle board atop plywood, causing severe mold, mildew, and wood rot. Kelly Contracting removed the bathroom floor all the way down to the joists and replaced it with all new materials. The damaged floor extended a couple feet into the next room and beneath the wall, which was also repaired. Toilet, tub, shower, and sink removed before-hand, everything was uninstalled carefully as to not be damaged and moved to a different room. After the floor was repaired a new shower was built, newly tiled and re-modeled. Toilet and sink were re-installed in new locations (as specified) and everything plumbed. My new bathroom looks great and I won't be anticipating any leaks or rotten wood in the future
- Schauer ConstructionThe estimates were almost always right to the $ unless I made an addition to the job. He and his crew show up on time and don't leave a big mess behind when they leave. Working with Schauer Construction makes taking on a big project seem less stressful knowing the work will be done correctly.
- Schauer ConstructionWent very well jerry, the owner is very personable person and very freindly he booked our driveway and gave us a start date. He called us a week before the start date to make sure it was still convenient for us to start. Him and his crew showed up on time and tore out and had every thing poured with in 2 days.. His crew even brought in black dirt to put in along the new concrete. Everything was cleaned street was swept and driveway turned out awesome, we will also hire Schauer. Construction again for our roofing project..
Concrete Repair Contractors in Minot
- Business Description:Innovative Basement Authority, founded in 2005, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Fargo, ND, Rush City, MN, and Minneapolis, MN. Innovative Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and..Recent Review:Everything went well. They got the project done on time and all looks good. Thanks guys!Jim O.
- Business Description:Revertical inc. is based in central North Dakota and provides a wide variety of services ranging from foundation to finish. Primarily residential but we have worked some on some commercial projects. We can do new construction, but specialize in remodeling or repairing existing properties. This includes but is not limited to roofing, foundations, drywall, flooring, siding, decks, patios, doors and windows. Chris and Katie (the owners) have flipped house's on the side since 2005. Chris worked f..Recent Review:They did an amazing job. Very professional workers and wonderful looking bathroom now, replacing a 40 year old bathroom.Connie S.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We do concrete, dirt work and pavers are our specialty, We also do roofing, siding, and decks. Call to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:It went great. He was on time and worked diligently. I would hire him again.Gary R.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:small jobs to larger oneRecent Review:We have been very happy with the work done on our remodel. The crew was courteous and prompt. They kept the area cleaned up at the end of the day and made sure to keep us informed each step of the way. Items were completed in a timely manner, and when some touch ups were needed, they came back to fix them right away. I would highly recommend Lessard Construction to anyone looking for a contractor. <br /Elizabeth W.
- Business Description:We are a class A Gc
- Business Description:NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. ADDITIONAL SERVICE AREAS: ISANTI, MCLEOD, MILLE LACS, SHERBURNE & STEARNS COUNTIES.Recent Review:We called Diversified Water to begin our project in October. We wanted a specific window, that Jack ordered through a local hardware store. They arrived to do the work November 26th, due to delays in the window order. I inspected the window before they were ready to install it and noticed it was the incorrect window. Jack reordered the window at the hardware store's expense, due to their error. The remainder of the work was complete January 23. The plastic window well cover was delivered February 2nd. The photo we were shown of the window well appears white in color and the well installed is a tan color. This was not a quick project, due to the hardware store and window manufacturer. Diversified Water completed the project as they stated and for the cost quoted. We do not have any other windows needing egress windowsERIKA A.
- Business Description:At ByJo Construction and Seamless Gutters our goal is to provide quality services at a fair price. The owner has 17+ years experience in both residential and commercial construction in North Dakota. We can handle all phases of construction from concrete work to finish work and seamless gutters. However, we do not currently offer excavation or dirt work. We hold a North Dakota contractor's license and have insurance coverage. Give us a call for a free estimate today
- Business Description:GNF Builders LLC. is a small company of 20 employees, working with contractors and homeowners in Minot and surrounding areas.
- Business Description:At Dakota Brick, we pride ourselves in being the only masonry contractor in the area who provides a COMPLETE line of masonry services, including brick, block, and stone veneers, reinforced brick/block masonry, poured concrete, tile, and ornamental plaster. We are also the only masonry pro in the area who offers a custom stone casting and brick making service. From a backyard fire pit, to a full masonry home, Dakota Brick has you covered. Contacts us for a free consult, or to view our avail..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Minot
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ByJo Construction and Seamless Gutters, LLC4845 99th St NW
Tolley, North Dakota
- ByJo Construction and Seamless Gutters, LLC
- Dakota Brick LLCP.O. Box 1
Mapleton, North Dakota
- Dakota Concepts LLC2419 E Bowen Ave
Bismarck, North Dakota
- Dom's CF Home Improvements304 18th St SW Ste B
Minot, North Dakota
- Double J Construction & Snow Removal134 Waverly Way Apt 1
Minot Afb, North Dakota
- Dykman Construction, Inc3105 2nd St W
Williston, North Dakota
- Dakota Brick LLC
- E QUALITY CONTRACTING LLC2007 E Calgary Ave
Bismarck, North Dakota
- E QUALITY CONTRACTING LLC
- Freelanced handymen7710 Highway 6
Solen, North Dakota
- Freelanced handymen
- Innovative Basement Authority1330 41st St N
Fargo, North Dakota
- Innovative Basement Authority
- Panther Construction LLC.P.O. Box 1967
Watford City, North Dakota
- Panther Construction LLC.